Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 16

Story Info
A break from the battlefield with Moze!
4.7k words
5
3.6k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, places, universe, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own any of the characters etc referenced in this story. I am making no money as the result of writing this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Featuring: Moze (Borderlands 3)

Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Part 16

A Borderlands video game erotic story

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral.

* * *

"Wouldn't want to be in charge of redecorating this place..." Samuel remarked, poking at the tear left in a lavish painting hanging on the wall at Jacobs Manor of one of Wainwright's ancestors. The bullet holes left in the artwork, wall and the rest of the room the remains of the war between the Children of the Vault and Jacobs' supporters alongside the Crimson Raiders. Countless amounts of damage done to this building and the planet of Eden-6 as a whole. While the battle here against Aurelia Hammerlock had been won, the war across the galaxies was far from over.

"Hey! Someone out there to pass me a damn wrench here, or what??" A female voice down a corridor yelled out. Spooking Samuel to dust off his constantly it seemed dirty attire before he headed down the way. Following the sounds of grunting and metal clanging.

Entering a room usually reserved for ballroom dancing, it seemed more like a mech lab with oil splattered everywhere, stray nuts and bolts across the floor, and tables on the verge of collapse from heavy metal parts resting on it. The main centrepiece being the feared Iron Bear mech in mid-service and seeing an arm stretching out trying to grab a wrench, it was no surprise who would be under the machine.

"Here you go, Moze." Samuel said, kneeling down to scoop up the wrench and pop it into her hand. "Not sure what made more of a mess around here. You fixing up your mech here, or those COV creeps with all their awful spray paint."

"Ha! Funny, Samuel!" Moze yelled from under the machine, before the sound of bolts being twisted back into place were heard. "If you saw how much ass me and Iron Bear were kicking out there today you'd know the answer."

"Oh, I heard it even from the 'Guest House'..." He replied, moving back as after a few more twists she pushed herself out from under her mech. Frowning for a moment as he looked over at the parts table to distract himself

Moze, the Gunner class Vault Hunter got up to her feet. Clad in the familiar military-style attire expected of a former Vladof army Gunner First Class. A black, zipped jacket with a heavy, metallic shoulder pad. Olive green pants with a thick utility belt with spare bullets and equipment holsters. All of it fitting perfectly to her toned, athletic frame and topped off with a bullet-strapped helmet on her short, brown haired head to go with the black 'war paint' stripes under her eyes.

"Hey! Chin up, rookie." Moze said, smacking his arm to snap him out of his thoughts. "We ain't dead yet, and there's plenty of those COV bastards to use as target practice." She added confidently as she grabbed a cloth to wipe the oil off her fingerless gloved hands.

"Yeah, true..." Samuel agreed, but not completely cheered up. "It just... Sucks, you know? First we lose Maya, then we ended up having to take out Hammerlock's sister. Not that I guess she was really close to us in the first place, but still..."

"Yeah, I get it kid. War fucking sucks." Moze said with a grunt of annoyance, showing she knows it all too well. "I went through a bullshit contract, having to fight ever battle from each side of the six galaxies. Only to be sent on a fucking suicide mission that killed my entire squad."

Samuel blinked, stunned into silence by both her brutal honesty and what she's had to go through. "Uhhhh... Y-Yeah, you've had it worse then me then. Way worse." He offered.

"Nah, it ain't like that." Moze stated, coming back over, giving Samuel a punch in the shoulder than while light, still made her buck backwards. "What I'm getting at is that you've been through bullshit losing Maya. I've been through bullshit, and everyone does. With this crazy cult stuff? We've got at least a shot of ending some bullshit for while before the next comes along. That? That sounds like a war damn worth fighting for."

"Huh. Yeah, you're right." Samuel said, nodding his head. "Thanks, Moze. I needed that."

"No problem, soldier." Moze replied, putting her hands on her waist. "So, we gonna fuck now or what?"

"I, uh..." Samuel blinked, processing the sudden, blunt request. "Fuck yes! I mean, yeah, sure, if you want..." He said.

"Good! A day of making freaks super dead gets a woman all worked up!" She smirked, turning to head towards the side doors of the room. "Been hearing about this 'Stud of Sanctuary' nickname of yours. Kinda offended you've been making me wait..." She added over her shoulder. "And don't give me no 'saving the best until last' crap either! Lucky for you, there's at least one solid looking bed around here the COV didn't manage to shoot up or... Well, you don't wanna know."

"O-On my way!" Samuel said. Quickly equipping the Pandora's Heart Relic that he knew he'd need in order to fuck with such a stunning, tough as nails beauty, before he hurried to catch up with her.

* * *

Taking command of a spacious guest room and its King Size with posts bed, clothes were scattered across the floor while the Crimson Raiders members went at it with a steamy sixty-nine to kick of their fun. Moze, with just her signature helmet still on her head, was naturally on top, bobbing away on the long, fat cock of the fully naked Samuel underneath her. Not even using hands to grip his length as she just let her surprisingly soft lips run back and forth along his thickness. Making herself lustfully groan as his inches slipped past her mouth to explore her throat, making her sinfully gag but showing her tough nature she didn't ease up for a moment as she sucked away.

"Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmmm!!" Samuel moaned into her twat as his hands roamed over her toned and nicely rounded backside. His mouth clamped onto her folds as his tongue ran across and around her entrance to already taste forming juices. Feeling the pleasure from the Gunner's mouth working briskly up and down his pole, and returning the favour with tongue work of his own. Already getting his lips coated from her sweetness as he made her groan around his man-meat. Smiling into her as she pushed her crotch back into his handsome face for a demand without words to get his tongue into her. A command he was all too happy to comply with.

"Mmmmmmm! Gahhhhh... Mmmmmm..." The gorgeous Vault Hunter moaned, feeling his tongue sliding into her slot to probe and explore, giving a glance back with a sexy smirk around his shaft before she went back to slurping away onto him. Making the saliva drip down to his balls as she worked back and forth with the skill more expected of a porn star than an army corps veteran. Her eyes closing to both focus on this oral task as well as enjoy some likely long overdue pleasure from the hunk she's on top of. Working her gorgeous frame against his desirable body as her perky tits glided over him for a bonus sensation as she rubbed her snatch into his hungry mouth. That husky gagging sound escaping from her once again as she plunged her face down onto his impressive weapon to show it's not just mechs or guns that she can handle well.

"MMMMM!! Mmmmmpphhh!! MMMMM..." His tongue was deep into her, tasting the juices and drinking them eagerly down as his face was buried into her. Hands groping her butt cheeks while his tongue lashed around inside her tunnel to make the beauty on top of him keep letting out those muffled moans in between her gagging from the repeated deep throating. His skilled technique partly from him living up the somewhat reluctant nickname of the Stud of Sanctuary that's been award to him. But mostly thanks to the sex-enhancing Relic that he secretly had equipped. Allowing him to work over her wet folds quickly and repeatedly as that pussy gets rubbed over his mouth in a firm, needy fashion.

"GAAHHHHHH!! HHHHHLLLLKKK!! GAHHHHHHRRRKKKK!!" Saliva was cascading down his fuck-stick now from the harsh gagging. Moze putting herself through a battle as she plunges her face right down to make her nose press into his balls. Filling up her throat with his delicious cock while her moans vibrated around his size. "MMMMMMPHHHH!! HRRRRRLLLL... GAHHHHHH!!" Even as her eyes watered up she didn't stop, going back to the hard rhythm of face fucking herself on this man's cock. The tears making her warpaint smear and run for an added visual treat. As if the feeling of her warm, wet mouth sliding up and down over his length wasn't enough. Her short hair swaying as she worked her oral hole deeply along that fat cock in a motion that would easily finish off even an experienced war general in under a minute.

Lifting her head away from his crotch, Moze let out a long moan as she gazed back with approval. "Fuck yeah... You ain't no fucking rookie at this, that's for sure!" She stated the obvious as she shifted forward to take her pussy away from his tongue.

"Not to brag or anything, but I haven't heard any complaints yet." Samuel replied with a grin, watching her move into the next position.

"Oh? Get a girl to slobber over you and suddenly you're a cocky bastard, huh?" She smiled back, moving to straddle his cock as she faced him, placing hands on his chest. "Let's see if you can handle this... It's not just Iron Bear that I enjoy riding!" She warned, reaching down to line his cock up with her more than just warmed up snatch.

"MMMMM!" He moaned out in time with her as she sunk down, bringing his cock deeply into her slot with just the first motion, and not stopping there either. Getting right to work as she started to bounce on his pole with this cowgirl position. Their moans now echoing around this room in the Jacobs Mansion that they've taken over to become their personal sex den. "I can... MMMMM!! See that you know how to ride!" Samuel stated the obvious, watching her body go to work as his cock vanished up into her before a few inches reappeared as she lifted upward, before dropping straight down to already make the smack of their bodies connecting ring out. The tough as nails beauty showing she was more than capable of getting wild outside of a battlefield as she already broke into the steady, smooth motion on his long, fat cock.

"MMMMMM FUCK!! Damn... AHHHHH!! Damn right I fucking can!" She moaned with a wide smile. Her nails teasingly running over his chest before she took a moment to readjust her helmet still sitting on her head as she bounced away onto him. Taking his length nice and deep into her wetness and despite how tight she was, she was showing a Size Queen nature to her with how easily she was taking all that thick dick up into herself. "MMMMM!! I've never quit a battle yet... War or otherwise!!" She bragged between her moans. Groaning out when she drove down and connected with his crotch to fill herself up with his member. Staring down with a sinful lick of her lips, shamelessly enjoying this no-strings-attached encounter with a fellow Crimson Raider as her moans and how wet her twat is all around him further proved.

He didn't even need to lift a finger. Letting the stunning Gunner class Vault Hunter ride away onto his pole as she was likely scratching an itch rarely taken care of for a woman more used to the battlefield than the bedroom. And yet, she was showing off the sort of sexual ability more expected from a Brothel worker than a war veteran. He wasn't going to complain of course. His moans showing how much he was loving how her snug, moist love tunnel was shifting up and then swiftly back down onto his cock. If it wasn't for Pandora's Heart boosting his sex drive and stamina, he wouldn't have lasted a minute much like other men in this position. He could thank the Relic, once again, for allowing him to not just enjoy this red hot encounter but help give her the kind of fuck she and her smoking hot body truly deserve.

"MMMMMM!! Oh yeah! You fucking like that, huh rookie??" Moze grinned again, looking down as she brought her bounces to a stop. Teasing him as she leaned forward, pressing her perky, rounded tits against his toned chest. Allowing her to grind her snatch down onto his crotch to easily keep them both moaning. "I bet a dirty soldier like you loves taking orders... MMMMM! From a horny bitch like me..." She added to keep the dirty talk coming before she leaned back up to fully mount him once again. "Then you'd better earn your keep if you want to really screw me! Come on! Give me that fucking dick!!" She demanded, resuming her bounces to make that smack of her body connecting with his sound out once again.

"Yes, Ma'am!!" He smiled, giving a quick salute before he did as ordered. Thrusting up, meeting her downward motion so he could stuff her nice and deep much to her moaning delight as her eyes closed and head tilted back. Almost threatening to make her helmet fall off as she took the extra level of pleasure from not being fucked by the cock she'd already been bouncing away wildly on. Her tits jiggling nicely in time with the jolting she was now doing. Her fingers almost threatening to scratch over his skin as her hands roamed. Her pace still brisk and firm, but the pleasure enhanced as each time she dropped down his rock pumped straight up to send his balls slapping into the bottom of her pussy.

"MMMMM YEAH!! OH FUCK!! MMMMMM!!" Her eyes were half-closed and lustful for another stare down at her sudden lover. Licking the top of her teeth as her toned, athletic body shifted up and down like a lift powered into overdrive. Sweat starting to form over her and further make the dark stripes of war paint smear under her eyes. The least of her worries right now as she kept her wet snatch raising and lowering on that pistoning rod underneath her. "AHHHHHH... FUCK!! If only... MMMMM!! Every fucking debrief I had ended up like this!! MMMMM!!" She said between groans as she perfectly matched his pace and timing. Ensuring the slap of her meeting those stiff pumps echoed around the Guest Room they'd taken over. Strands of her short brown hair poking out at the front of her helmet falling out of place from the wild pace she's been keeping up since the start of this cowgirl position. Just showing how much she's clearly been needing a good time over and above the ongoing battles she's been a part of.

"MMMMMM... Oh yeah... You've been living up to that codename of yours, Stud..." Moze said with an approving tone. Groaning as she lifted herself up and off from his shaft in order to dismount.

"I'm still, ah, getting used to that nickname to be quite honest..." Samuel admitted.

"You should take it, kid. Use what works." She gave him a smirk as she went onto her hands and knees on the bed. "Take me for example. Would you rather keep introducing yourself each time as Moserah Hayussinian Yan-Lun al-Amir Andreyevna? Or just go with Moze?"

"I... Y-yeah, let's stick with Moze." He wisely agreed for time's sake as he moved up behind her.

"Yep, I knew you were a smart one..." She teased, looking back over her shoulder. Soon moaning again when that big cock slotted right in past her slick folds with a single motion so his crotch was once again pressed into her nicely rounded backside. Now from behind in this classic doggy style position as he took a hold of her hips and started to thrust. "MMMMM... And fucking good... AHHHHH FUCK!! Good fuck too! MMMMM!!" She moaned out, eyes once again going half-closed with desire and approval. Already her body working to meet his motion. Shifting sharply back to get that smack of skin hitting skin ringing out as she pushed her snatch back onto his incoming cock. Even in a position that the one behind her should be in charge of, she was still making sure she was in sinful command of this sexual 'mission' as she rocked back and forth to make her hair sway and her helmet shift slightly on her head.

As anyone would be in his position, he was more than happy to let the stunning Gunner keep a hold of the reigns. After all, all he had to do was just do as ordered and he'd get plenty of pleasure. Just like right now, as he got to experience her tight, wet snatch gliding swiftly and smoothly along his manhood as she pushed back with power and desire onto his rod. Hell, with how rough she was going at him to make them both moan out he probably afford to ease off the gas himself a little. Instead, and quite wisely considering how obviously worked up and into this she is, he kept stiffly thrusting into her snatch to fill her up deep. Making her rounded butt cheeks jiggle with every contact as they met his crotch again and again.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!! FUCK!! MMMMM... OH FUCK!! MMMMM!!" Hardly poetic, but more than fitting for the occasion as Moze groaned out lustfully over and over. Still looking back over her shoulder at the man she was ramming herself back onto, while he plunged into her twat balls deep into her tightness. The woman famed for piloting her Iron Bear mech acting rather machine-like with how perfectly timed, paced and stiff her shifting motion was to meet his equally hard pumps. "OH SHIT!! MMMMMM... That's... UHHHH!! That's the fucking shit, right there! FUUUUUCKK!!" She gasped out. Her hands gripping the bed sheets tightly as she continued to rock back and forth like a woman possessed. Sweat starting to drip off her nose as the pace took its toll on her. Yet refusing to ease off the wild tempo of this sexual encounter. Gritting her teeth as she refused to give up just yet. Wanting to drag out and enjoy as much of this banging as she possibly could, and getting no complaints from the hunk behind her either.

"MMMMMM... Glad... AHHHHH... I've lived up to the mission brief! MMMMMM FUCK!!" He joked, playing off her military background as he continued to groan and thrust into that snatch being pushed back into his length. The sweat easily forming over his desirably body as well from the effort needed to try and give this hardened stunner the kind of action she can clearly take but has rarely, if ever from the current state of her, ever gotten. However, with his experience in having gotten to pound many Vault Hunters before in the past he could tell he'd need to change tactics to ensure she got hers in this encounter. "But I'm afraid... MMMMM!! I'm gonna have to change the mission objective here..." He said between his moans. Reaching forward and catching her by surprise. Grabbing one arm and then the other, pulling back so she was made to still kneel on the bed but now her upper body suspended above the sheets as he rammed his cock hard into her needy slot.

"AHHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSS MMMMMMM!!" Her eyes fluttered close and her mouth hung open, almost drooling with delight as the woman so used to giving orders got triggered sinfully by losing her control of this banging. Her pussy tightening in reflex while her body shuddered on his cock. Groaning as her arms were pulled back, keeping her in place to jolt forward each time his rod slammed home into her love tunnel. "FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUCK AHHHHHHH!!" Now she couldn't even push back and command the pace like she was used to, and a part of her loved that so much she lost herself in the erotic moment. Her head hanging down, but helmet barely managing to say on her as she groaned out and the sweat dripped to further stain the sheets of the grand bed they'd been fucking on.

Without ceremony, Moze came hard on that pistoning cock. Her teeth clenched and eyes half-opened to show they were staring upward in delight. A flood of juices flowing over that long, fat cock driving her wild and soon dripping down to make even more of a mess on the bedsheets. All she could do was rock forward and take it, held in place by the grip on her wrists as she took the pounding she'd likely been hoping for since the start of it. A fact proven by when he pulled out of her well fucked hole she groaned out, soon collapsing onto the sheets once he released her and she squirmed for a moment in the blissful afterglow of an intense orgasm to remember.

daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers
12