Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You... You OK there, Moze?" Samuel questioned, moving over the bed and placing a hand on her shoulder to check he hadn't over fucked her.

The question was answered when she gripped his wrist. Sitting up for a moment as she glared at him with a flaming desire. "Fuck. My. Face." She demanded, before already deciding the position for him as she rolled towards the edge of the bed. Her arms going back and down, pressing onto the top of her helmet so in this upside down position with her head hanging off it, she kept her helmet in place.

"Yes, Ma'am!" He grinned, happily accepting the order as he moved into position in front of that gorgeous, already covered in sweat face of hers. Her mouth already open to accept his weapon so he stepped in and groaned as her lips sealed around his tool as she sneaked in a couple of slurps before he got to work. Thrusting stiffly and quickly, feeling his own limit not too far away, so he didn't plan on holding back. Figuring that was likely what she was wanting anyway as she held herself in place to take the face fucking. Allowing him to enjoy staring down and seeing that pretty face as his crotch moved back and forth towards her to leave him moaning out.

"HHHHRRRRKKK!! MMMMMMPHH!! GAHHHHHH!!" Her gagging started off again between muffled groans. Her eyes closing not just from the feeling of her throat being filled up again, but as her saliva began seeping out from over her lips once again like at the start of this encounter. Her war paint soon becoming further ruined to the point of almost entirely being rubbed off from the saliva dripping down her face. Seeping over her closed eyes and trickling under the rim of her helmet to become matted into her short, brown hair. "MMMMMM... HHHHHLLLKK!! GAHHHHHH HHHHRRRKK!!" She groaned and choked, but never once made a move to stop. Seemingly wanting to keep the sinful sight of her helmet still being on there as an element of this face-fuck. Certainly making her look far removed from the tough and hard military veteran she is as she took that pistoning cock between her lips. As if the sight of her sweat-covered, naked body and the juices trickling down her inner thighs weren't enough already.

"MMMM!! FUCK!! Oh shit... MMMMM!!" Samuel grunted as he felt his cock start to pulse inside of her snug, wet throat as he pumped in and out of her still welcoming oral hole even after this second round of oral punishment that she's very willingly taking part of. His own frame shining from the sweat to show how much effort he'd put into giving her the high level of sex the former Vladof First Class Gunner needed. "UHHHH!! MMMMM... Not gonna... MMMM!! Last long, Moze!" He warned as he moaned but kept on pumping. He knew she'd feel his rod throbbing as it passed in and out of her oral tunnel, but he didn't plan on easing up. Sending his balls smacking into her face and brushing occasionally against the edge of her helmet as he groaned out. Staring down to watch his rod vanish into her mouth and make her throat bulge. If not for that headgear she'd resemble a veteran deep throat pornstar instead of the army heroine she used to be.

Of course, she didn't want him to stop and he didn't plan on it either. Resulting in the inevitable conclusion as he let out a deep grunt. Unloading into her throat and making her choke again as she had to quickly gulp down his seed, without getting even a taste of the first shots. So much of a load however that it soon splattered up and her mouth soon became filled up. Now not just saliva seeping out past her lips, but thick cum too to ooze down her gorgeous face as she tried but failed to greedily swallow his jizz down. In fact, he couldn't help but pull completely out as he stroked off. Sending shots of his oversized load (another benefit of having Pandora's Heart equipped) not just to splash over her face to go with the spit and tears already there, but shooting onto her helmet as well to drip down for a fitting branding to complete the sexual mission she'd commanded. Even if in such a cum-covered finished she more resembled a woman who'd been dominated rather than calling the sinful shots of this all.

"O-Objective, fucking completed..." Moze almost purred with a wide smile. Licking her lips for another taste of his seed before she rolled over in order to sit up on the bed. Letting go of her helmet so it stayed naturally on her head. Or at least as naturally as headgear dripping with cum much like the rest of her face can be.

"Heh... I'll say!" Samuel said, giving her a big salute and a smile to match. "Glad to be of service, commander..." He said, playing along with her dirty talk and military references.

"Ah, you two are done fornicating in there, are you?" The prim, proper and posh voice of Sir Hammerlock called out from behind the door.

The two in the room quickly jumped back. "H-Hammerlock??" Samuel questioned, instantly covering his crotch up even though the door hadn't opened.

"I didn't want to disturb you, that's all. And the fact that heterosexual intercourse doesn't exactly interest me as I'm sure you understand... But Wainwright says a pack of those vile creatures called the COV are on the prowl outside the grounds. If it's not too much trouble, perhaps you'd like to join in the hunt?"

"ETA - Two minutes!" Moze called out, suddenly rushing to grab her clothes. Not looking too worried about the spunk still on her.

"Splendid! And, uh, Samuel?" Hammerlock added through the door. "If you ever decide to, play for the other side as they say? Do give myself or Wainwright an ECHO message..." He said, and sounding as serious as ever with it.

"...That's... I'm taking that as a compliment." Samuel said, scratching his head before he decided to similarly get his clothing back on. Making especially sure to not leave Pandora's Heart equipped around the Mansion. With no offence intended, of course. "Yeah... Let's go with compliment..."

* * *

While I'm not accepting requests or suggestions for stories/scenes, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via the feedback form on my Lit profile. Thanks for reading!

12