Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 17

Story Info
Samuel proves to Tina that he's a true chocolate chip.
5.7k words
5
4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, places, universe, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own any of the characters etc referenced in this story. I am making no money as the result of writing this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Featuring: Tina (Borderlands 3)

Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Part 17

A Borderlands video game erotic story

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral.

* * *

The Technical drove though the dusty tunnel, pulling in to the side road and heading through the seemingly undefended gate into a small settlement of sorts, fenced off with some buildings. The big sign at the side of the gate reading 'BOOMTOWN' in scrawled paint and contrasting drawings of bombs and bunny rabbit heads. Although there was one driver of the Technical, there were no other passengers and the back of the truck the flatbed was packed with unknown items. All covered up by heavily secured cloth and several straps to keep it all in place.

The truck parked up into some open space at the side of one of the buildings before Samuel, the long suffering Crimson Raider and able enough hand for the Vault Hunters and Commander Lilith stepped out. Wiping sweat off his forehead as he walked along the truck. Briefly lifting up the sheeting, and peering in. Seeing that an old Underdome sticker he'd used had slipped off, revealing the Hyperion logo underneath so he quickly reattached it in place to disguise likely stolen technology. Clipping the sheets back in place before he stepped back to stretch.

"Gonna take a couple trips to get this stuff back up to Sanctuary III..." Samuel said out loud to himself before he moved back to the door. Pulling out a Rakk Ale he'd stashed in the pocket. "But if this all works out, then it will be so, so worth it." He noted, before pulling out a pistol from his holster and using the little view-sight at the end of the barrel as a bottle opener to pop open the lid.

At least, he planned to take a sip of a well deserved drink. Until he head the clinking of something else, and saw a grenade slowly bouncing towards him with dangerous intent. And paint job of bunnies on it. Thinking fast, he threw his bottle at it and against all probability the smashed bottle managed to make the grenade bounce the other direction as it soon exploded.

"SHIT!!" Samuel exclaimed as he rushed away from the vehicle and its cargo, soon attracting more bouncing weapons of death in his direction as he outran them. Explosions going off behind him as he dodged around in almost a circle, looking up to see them coming out of a window from one of the Boomtown buildings. Taking a new risk as he dashed into that ramshackle building and slammed the door behind him. Taking deep, worried breaths as he pulled out his gun, ready for a showdown.

"YOU JERKBUTT!!" Tina, the now all grown up and far from Tiny (but still extremely insane and dangerous), explosives expert of the Crimson Raiders dropped down from the upper floor to the ground in front of Samuel. The leader of the 'B-Team' of Raiders was clad in pants with a thick belt with a bomb pouch at the back and side, and a bunny 'toy' at her other hip. Metal body armour up top with a chunky yellow 'spiked' shoulder pad, and a bunny ears headpiece with a bunny-style Psycho mask at the side of her blonde with pink tips at the back hair. Her footwear and socks mismatched and pants legs deliberately tied to different legs to fit each type of footwear.

"Jerkhead! Jerkface! Mega Jerk! Double Jerk! MEGA JERK!!" Tina yelled in her angry voice as she stormed forward. The smaller woman looking up at the confused and worried man with clear rage as she put hands on her slim hips. "You... I thought you were one of the good ones... A real chocolate chip! But you?? You... You're a RAISIN!!" She snapped with a glare and a pout.

An awkward silence following as Samuel didn't know how to react to the unpredictable beauty. "Uhhhhhh... I'm sorry?" Samuel offered.

"Oh, I see. Sorry, is it?" Tina used a sing song voice as she backed away. "The loyal footsoldier of the Crimson Raiders believes that just showing up and saying sorry will be enough to get back into the good graces of the Queen of Boomtown, does it?" She now spoke in an over the top, regal voice before turning to glare again as she stomped her foot. "NOT GOOD ENOUGH BUSTER!! Sorry ain't gonna cut it for what you did to me!! Y-You... You were always one of the nice ones... AND LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!" The unhinged woman switched between sounding like she was going to cry and then to that intimidating yelling.

"What did I do?!?" Samuel threw his hands up, completely confused by this all.

"YOU DIDN'T ATTEND MY WEDDING, YOU JERKHEADBUTTHEADJERK!!" She yelled.

"...W-Wedding?" Samuel tilted his head a little, staring now in disbelief. "You mean the fake wedding you pulled to round up your exes to kill them and rake in the money from their gifts for yourself?" He recounted, having heard about that incident but not being a part of it.

"It. Still. Counts." Tina claimed, hands on her hips again like she couldn't believe Samuel didn't understand why she was so upset about him not attending her fake wedding. "And. You. Did. Not. Show. Up. At. My! WEDDING!!" She yelled. Her left eye briefly looking out to side due to her intermittent exotropia as she talked.

"But it wasn't even a real wedding!" Samuel pointed out as he stepped forward.

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT!!" Tina yelled back in her crazed fashion.

"You held it on another planet!" He continued to poke holes through her argument.

"Irrelevant!" She claimed.

"You sent me an invite a month after it happened." Samuel sighed, growing a little tired of this conversation that was clearly one sided.

"Not my fault that Mordy-Mom was slacking of sending my mail out." Tina brushed off the claim, once again standing right in front of him.

"OK! OK... So I, uh, missed the wedding. What do you want from me? A late, make-up Wedding present?" He questioned, looking back at her pretty and certainly now very legal face compared to when he'd first joined the Raiders many years ago.

"Hmmmmph!" Tina refused to answer verbally, but gave him a little lingering look that seemed to indicate that he was on the right track with this.

"OK... So what can I give a young, single woman who loves explosions and random hip-hop slang..." Samuel mused out loud, rubbing his cheek for a moment thoughtfully. With her back turned to him, Samuel found his often lusty mind looking down at her modest, cutely rounded butt. "Hmmmm..." He stepped back, quickly but silently bringing up his equipment menu. Equipping that mysterious Pandora's Heart relic to boost his sexual ability and desirability, before closing the menu up. "Well, Tina..." He stepped forward, placing a hand confidently (even as a risk with how unpredictable this woman is) on her clear shoulder. "Maybe I can give you a gift that's more of the 'banging' kind than the 'boom' you're used to?" He said with a cheesy line and a far from subtle tone to match.

"...Playa?" She slowly looked back over her shoulder with a little sly smile. "You ain't bein' a chocolate chip yet, sucka... But yo' fine ass just upgraded from bein' a stink' raisin." Tina said with a slight lick of the upper lip.

Before he knew what was happening, she'd suddenly turned around and shoved him into the nearest wall. Dropping down to a squat in front of him and reaching up to quickly undo his equipment belt. "I mean, seriously girl? How many hints does a girl gotta drop before you start askin' for a fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine ride with dis fine momma?" Tina asked in her unusual inner-city, hip-hop speech pattern.

"I, uh... Guess I misread the signs?" He offered with confusion. Not seeing how her threatening his life with live grenades equalled trying to get a hook up.

"Damn straight you did, sucka! Now shut dem flaps of yours. Let old suga' momma Tina take care of dis big old pimp cane I heard yo' sexy ass be packin'." She said, as she pulled down his pants along with his boxers.

Her eyes widening, even with the brief left eye looking to the size lazily for a moment, with approval and pleasant surprise as his hardening, long and thick cock. "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn girl!!" She grinned as her gloved hands took a hold of him. "You got a licence for this lethal weapon of yours?" She commented as she stroked back and forth along his size, getting him full hard as she looked up. "I dare say a weapon of this vast size belongs more on a tank good Sir than cruelly contained within thy trousers." She added in her odd British royalty tone.

"Uhhhhh... I've had no complaints yet!" Samuel said with a little smile. Proof of that being all the previous conquests he's had across the Borderlands including a couple of Sirens.

"Yeah, I heard. It's like the worst kept secret of the Raiders that you're the village bike. Every girl's taken a good hard ride." She noted with a smirk. "Now shut that pretty mouth of yours up. Lemmie show you what a competitor of the Sex Olympics of Eroticon 6 can do..."

Before he could question if that even was a thing, Tina opened her mouth and took his shaft inside with a hungry groan. Wrapping her surprisingly full and soft lips around his meaty pole as she pushed downward. Groaning as one hand stayed at the base of his cock to hold him in place. The other gripping the bottom of his shift as she lifted her blonde haired head back up. Staring up as she started to slurp with a smooth, steady motion to at least prove already she was no novice when it came to sucking dick. Even managing a wild flick of the tongue against his underside as she took his fuck-stick in and out of her oral hole.

"Mmmmmm... Damn! Tina... Fuck that's good..." He stated the obvious as he stared down at that gorgeous face sliding up and down along the top half of his pole with ease. Her bunny ears flopping slightly from the already energetic motion the unpredictable demolitions expert was using on his thick cock. "Guess I should have... Mmmmmm! Picked up those hints of yours sooner..." He played along with her insane mindset. Especially if it meant enjoying how wet and warm her mouth was surrounding his inches. The woman squatting in front of him working over his tool with experience and technique of a woman twice her age as she briskly bobbed away. Easily coating his size with her surprisingly for such a wild, crazed woman, soothing saliva as it slightly dripped.

"Mmmmmmphh!! MMMMM!! Mmmmmphh mmmmmmm..." Already Tina had lifted a hand off from his base. Sliding it down under her pants as she slowly rubbed herself under her panties. Already turned on just from dishing out a blowjob as her eyes locked up with clear desire for the stud that she knows had fucked plenty of her fellow Crimson Raiders before her. "MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM!! HHHHHHLLLKKK!!" As her fingers danced unseen over her lower lips, she pushed her full and pouty ones down further onto his prick. Starting to lustfully gag around him as she wasn't satisfied with just having him in her talented mouth. Forcing him further into her throat even as she gagged and sent more saliva over him. Perhaps a sign that her former male boyfriends weren't packing anything close to this size of dick.

The lucky guy getting this head from the leader of the self-proclaimed B-Team of the Raiders wasn't complaining. Groaning out as he watched that face slide up and down along his rod. Making his shaft vanish into the tightness of her wet throat as she slurped away. Spit down dripping down onto the armoured top she wore as her bobbing briskly continued. Those bunny ears of her headpiece swaying back and forth in time with the movement of her head with her blonde hair shaking a little. His arousal unfazed even when her left eye looked to the side as her intermittent exotropia kicked in briefly.

"GAHHHHHH!! MMMMMPHHHH!! HHHHHRRRLLLLL!!" Tina continued to gag away loudly and without shame as the saliva oozed over her lips to trickle down like a sticky waterfall. Her self-pleasuring only getting quicker as her oral motion got more sinful. Her nose soon touching his crotch and her chin leaving more spit onto his already coated balls. Deep throating as she stared up. Eyes not even watering for a second like she was more suited as a porn star than a violent, explosives loving freedom fighter. "HHHHHLLLKK!! MMMMM!! GAHHHHH!! HHHHHRRRKK!!" She gagged away, twisting her head from side to side as those cute bunny ears flopped about. Grinding her full lips around the base before she resumed the slow, savouring sucking motion. Lifting up to the halfway point before pushing back down to his nuts with a loud slurping sound. Moaning around his pole as she rubbed away at her wet snatch and easily making him groan out his shameless approval with every suck she administered.

Lifting away, Tine groaned before smiled. "Mmmmmm... Most splendid! Delicious, even!" She complimented in her regal voice. Trying to act post as she held his cock with a pinkie sticking out, but the look more than a little ruined by her saliva coating her chin and chest plate. "But methinks it is time for the main course, don't you think my well endowed friend?"

"Hell yeah!" Samuel wisely agreed. "Uh, I mean... Of course, your highness?" He less than wisely tried to with her random changes in speech patterns.

"Girl. Shorty. Lover-lover boy. I loves ya, but on the down really for sheezy? Leave the talkin' to the experts, K'?" She scolded as he tapped the end of his cock with a finger as she stood up. Reaching down as she unclipped her belt, lowering it, her pants and her panties to the floor. Kicking off her footwear too so she was half naked with her already wet pussy exposed. "Now come give T-Swag some of that good old bazooka lovin' like you been doin' to all my girls."

"Yeah, that's... That sounds like a plan." He said with a nod, watching as Tina assumed the position as she went up against the wall, bending over to stick her ass out with spread apart legs.

While Tina was nowhere near as curvy as the likes of Moxxi or Lilith, she was still damn gorgeous and he had no problem stepping up behind her. Breaking the golden rule of 'Never Stick Your Dick in Crazy', he pushed his thick, saliva-coated cock into her already wet pussy. Moaning at the snug feeling all around his tool as he took a hold of her slim waist. Easing himself in and out as he felt from that snugness that she wasn't used to taking a huge rod of this size. So doing the sensible thing and letting them both adjust to these new sensations. Him being in such a piece of young, tight pussy and her handling a dick with such length and girth to it.

"MMMMMMM!! Oh yeah, girl! That's the shizzle for rizzle, Sam-izzle! MMMMM..." She moaned her approval between her odd speech choices as she held herself against the wall. Looking back with a smile and clear pleasure as she watched his cock slide back and forth into her box. Her dampness only increasing in her love tunnel as she'd more than warmed herself up with the previous self-rubbing as she blew him. Now that same cock that had been deep in her mouth now stuffing into another of her equally pleasurable and clearly far from inexperienced holes. "AHHHHHH... Oh yeah! You want the boom? MMMMM... Well, I gots the boom! MMMMM!" She purred the last part with a sinful tone as she showed what she meant. Pushing back against his pump, helping him work all those inches deeper into her snug twat.

"MMMMM FUCK... Yeah, I want that, uh, boom, Tina... AHHHHH..." He said, staring down. Seeing his cock vanishing forward into her tightness before reappearing as she picked up the pace a bit now that she was handling being stretched by his size. Watching that cutely rounded butt push towards his crotch as she bucked back to further show her experience in getting some action. "MMMMM... SHIT! Yeah, that's some... MMMMM... Some good damn pussy right there..." She shamelessly said. Hands sliding up her sides for a moment over the top armour she still had on, half dressed as he was, before he went back to securely hold her by her midsection. Groaning with approval as he pumped in and out to fuck a fellow member of the Crimson Raiders. Even if she was potentially the most unpredictable, unhinged member which still covers a lot of ground just on Pandora.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!! Yeah, give to your girl something good, biiiiiiiiiiiiitch!! MMMMM!!" She offered her own unique brand of 'encouragement' as she continued to rock back and forth to take his fat length nice and deep into her wetness. Moaning with a wide smile as her modest but rounded ass started smacking off his toned body as she took him to the hilt. "Ooooooooooh YEAH MMMMM!! Y'all blowin' my dumbass exes right out of the water, sucka!! MMMMM!! And trust me, I know about blowin' a couple them out the water... MMMM!! Ya feel me, playa??" She moaned out sounds of pleasure amongst classic rambling nonsense. The ears on her rabbit headpiece flopping still as her body shifted backward to meet the next stiff pump into her folds. Soon jolting forward towards the wall she was bent over in front of. The force of his pump along with how taller and heavier his frame was making her petite frame roughly move forward. Perhaps not surprisingly, her constant moaning was showing the crazed stunner wasn't put off one big by a bit of roughness.

"I, uh... MMMMM... I think I'm doing that already? MMMMM..." Samuel knew better than to dwell too much on the ranting of the long time Crimson Raider since the dark days of fighting as the resistance to Handsome Jack. Now she's all grown up, but still insane, but importantly for a known skirt chaser like him very down to fuck. All good for him as he pumped briskly in and out of her snatch. Making her ass cheeks ripple when his body connected with hers. The sharp smack ringing out around this run-down building that forms part of Boomtown. His thrusting motion easily keeping the no longer Tiny beauty moaning out as he plunged over and over into her slot with his lengthy shaft.

"MMMMMM..." Tina groaned as after another quick round of pumps that big dick was pulled out of her snatch. "Shorty? You a full stack of wafflecakes..." She purred as she turned around. "But you gonna pour some syrup on dat ass! Mmmmm!" She added with a nod. Thinking she was making perfect sense with what she wanted next instead of the strange, American inner-city talk nonsense she just spouted.

"...No, you lost me there, Tina." He admitted as he stepped back.

"I. Said. Pour. Some. Syrupondatass!!" She just repeated her nonsense before she thankfully let actions do the talking. Jumping onto her newfound fuck buddy and wrapping her legs around his toned frame.

"...Ah, of course. How, uh, stupid of me." Samuel lied as he just went along with it. Lining his cock up with her snatch to push back in before gripping her by the rump. Having no clue if that's what the insane beauty meant or not.

"AHHHHH... Let's get this bazooka firing, girl!! MMMMM!!" The blonde announced as she wrapped arms around his neck. Using the clutching hold on her body to start lifting herself up and down on his pole before he even got a chance to start thrusting. Sending them both moaning out loudly as she effortlessly took his shaft balls deep into her wet and willing twat over and over. Getting that slap ringing out around the abandoned building once again as she now impressively controlled the pace even in a position usually seen as dominate for the male. "MMMMM!! Gonna plant this big old thick tree... MMMMM... Real fucking DEEP in my lady garden, bitch!!" She groaned out, starting to sweat as she put plenty of effort into riding the biggest dick she's ever taken in her eventful to say the least life.

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers
12