Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMMM... Holy fuck! MMMMM... Yeah, that's real good, Tina..." He moaned out the approval. Loving how her tight, wet walls were hugging his cock perfectly as she took him in and out of her box. Staring at the gorgeous face of the young beauty who had her limbs wrapped around him. Seeing the pleasure etched on her while occasionally her left eye went 'lazy' and darted to the side briefly. Of course, too caught up in the pleasure of her snatch working back and forth over his tool to worry about something as trivial as that. All he had to do was hold her in place as the insane stunner did all the work to fuck herself on his meaty prick much to both their groaning delight.

"OOOOOOOOOH FUCK!! MMMMM!! Yeaaaaaaaaah girl!! Workin' that ding-a-ling right into my vajayjay! MMMMM!! Gettin' that discostick deep in my poontang! MMMMM!! FUCK!!" She rambled and grunted as she bounced away. Those bunny ears on the headpiece still on her blonde haired head flopping about while she briskly rode his shaft with a burning lust. Her armour-covered chest sliding against the still clothed body of the man she was bouncing away on. "MMMMM!! Big old love truncheon! Right in my muff!! AHHHHHH!!" Acting like they've been lovers since the day she became legal, instead of the half hour that this no strings attached action has been going on for. Her snatch soaking wet but still nice and tight so the motion of taking him in and out with her series of quick bounce ensured they both moaned away no matter if she was lifting up or dropping sharply down with a groan.

Perhaps in an effort to distract himself from her questionable language choices that the crazed woman is known for, Samuel gripped her butt firmly as he stopped letting her just use up all her energy that seemed endless to begin with. Starting to thrust upward with perfect timing and stiffness. Meeting her downward pushes by sending his shaft straight up with a sharp smack into her slick snatch. Their groans getting louder as he made especially sure she was stuffed full with his member. Quite unlike any experience before with any of her previous exes, male and female. Sweat forming now too over his desirable, half-dressed body as he pumped in and out of that snatch sliding along his pole.

"MMMMM!! We goin' HARD AND DEEP IN THIS MOTHER!! MMMMMM!!" The beautiful but deadly explosives expert moaned out. Leaning in to lick the side of handsome face of her fuck buddy before pulling back with a wide smile. Groaning again as she impressively for a woman of her slim and small size and younger age managed to keep this intense, pornstar pace going to bounce away on that big cock plunging up into her again and again. "AHHHHH FUCK!! Don't lie to me, shorty! MMMMM! Yo' fine ass knows... MMMMM!! Ain't nobody but your girl T-swag... UHHHHH!! Can't handle a one-eyed, purple-headed, blue-veined, trouser snake like I can!! MMMMMM FUCK!!" She rambled again. Licking her lips in approval as she finally brought herself to stop, catching her breath. Not completely taking a break however as she began grinding her pussy down against that still thrusting rod. Ensuring they both kept moaning out as her snug pussy still hugged his rod with need and desire, coating him with her juices with every pump.

"MMMMMM... I don't understand half of what you're fucking saying, Tina..." Samuel admitted, pulling out again of her pussy with a groan. "But damn, you're one Hell of a fuck."

"How wonderfully romantic of you to say, my dear Samuel... You have such a way with words, and use thy sword most magnificently!" Tina spoke in her over the top royal accent this time as she dismounted his body to stand on the ground.

"Uh... Nothing but the best for you, my lady?" He offered with a fresh confusion at her constantly changing speech patterns.

"Damn skippy, girl! Y'all gonna give me that sweet, sweet, sweeeeeeeeeeet good stuff like you been givin' to all mah other girls." She said back in that 'normal' (as it gets with her) slang-based talk. Turning around as she moved down to get onto the ground onto her hands and knees. "I mean I know I ain't got those big old gazongas like Moxxi be packing. Or the fine badonkadonk like Lilith be rockin'. Or even the..."

As Tina rambled on, Samuel just moved down behind the still naked from the waist down beauty. Sliding his cock back into her now familiar, tight and wet snatch to cut her words off with a loud moan. Going in balls deep with just the first thrust as he held that slim midsection again. Pumping briskly in and out and already doing so stiffly. No need to hold back now that they both know she can take his massive fuck-stick into her tightness. Once again the smack of his nicely muscular, taller body connecting with her petite but gorgeous body ringing out to mix with their moans in the air and echo around this old, run-down building that's a part of her 'base' known as Boomtown.

"MMMMM FUCK!! OH YEAH!! MMMMMM!! NICE AND DEEEEEEEEEEEEP MMMMM!!" The crazed blonde moaned out as her bunny ears of her headpiece flopped back and forth in time with the jolting movement of her body. Rocking forward each time a stiff pump was sent stiffly into her box from behind. Looking back over her shoulder with a wide, lewd smile to show she was loving getting finally nailed by a man she's known for years as part of the Crimson Raiders. And now she's well of age to get some the action she knows most all the other women he's come into contact with have gotten. "MMMMM!! Nice and deep, fuck me up! Or I'mma feed you to my Skag pup!! MMMMMM!! Just a rap song I've been workin' on." She rambled again, with words that might kill the mood for anyone else. Thankfully she's got a well known skirt chaser who is more focused on pumping away with his fat cock than listening to her insane babbling.

"MMMMMM... Wait, what was that last part? AHHHHHH FUCK!! Never mind! MMMMM FUCK..." He grunted as the sweat started dripping off his face. Keeping his grip firm on her toned waist as he started to pull her sharply back against his thrusts. Easily using his superior strength to bring her back against each and every harsh pump he sent into her box. Filling her up to the limit and being rewarded both by her loud moans of approval and the sensations of her tight, wet walls of her love tunnel still snugly gripping his pole. The superior sexual technique that the Pandora's Heart relic gives him being used perfectly here so he can give the out of her mind but drop dead gorgeous blonde the kind of fucking she deserves.

"MMMMMM FUCK!! AWWWWWW YEAH GIRL!! MMMMM!! GETTIN' CLOSE, BITCH!! GONNA BRING THE BOOM ALL OVER THAT BIG FUCKING BAZOOKA!! MMMMM!!" She gasped out. Mouth hanging open and moans pouring out so that when her left eye looked to the side due to her intermittent exotropia, it actually looked like she was just getting fucked silly. Such was the intense pleasure stuck across her sweat-coated facial features. Loving every moment of being fucked by the older, very sexually experienced man taking her from behind. "UHHHH! MMMMM!! Nothing like... MMMMM SHIT!! Getting fucked by a dude I've known since I was Tiny... And now my fine ass is all grown up! MMMMM!! CHARACTER GROWTH, BITCH!!" She rambled again between her loud, shameless moans. Sweat dripping off her nose down to the dusty floor before as she took this hard doggy style pounding like a pro. Her blonde with pink tints hair all over the place and messy from the repeated rocking back and forth and her under shirt clinging to her upper body beneath the armour she still had on.

On Samuel's part, he just had to block out the mad ramblings of his latest gorgeous fuck buddy as he pumped away. Staring down to see her cutely rounded ass squish up against his crotch each time he hauled her sharply back into the latest balls deep pump he was delivering into her. Focusing on the pleasure her still tight and soaking wet pussy was giving him each time he either slid firmly in between her lips or pulled a few thick inches out of her. Groaning out as his chest heaved and likewise his clothing on his upper body sticking to his frame. Thanking the mysterious, sex-enhancing Relic he had equipped for giving him the ability to last with this unhinged stunner. Breaking the golder rule of 'Don't Stick Your Dick in Crazy' with every thrust he sends into the moaning blonde on her hands and knees in front of him.

"OH YEAH! OH YEAH!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAA MMMMMM!!" Tina screamed out loudly, tongue flicking out as her eyes rolled upward in delight. Pussy clamping around that thick pistoning cock as she came nice and hard over Samuel's cock. Her limbs shaking from the intensity of the orgasm rippling through her petite frame, but thankfully his grip on her waist ensured she was staying up in place. Taking more hard pumps as he helped her experience all of this intense sexual high. Banging her through it for a 'boom' unlike the explosives she's more used to. "MMMMMMMM FUUUUUUUCK... Shorty... MMMMMM! You da best... You, you da best... MMMMMM..." She purred her approval as she gasped for air, coming back down to Pandora when he eased his cock out from that well fucked, dripping with fluids snatch. Her juices dripping off his inches as she moved back to stand up after completing his job with satisfying her.

Or so he thought. When she shifted quickly around, grabbing his legs and grinning up at him. "Good job, girl! But I ain't finished with yo fine ass yet." Tina stated, taking a hold of his cock and starting to rapidly stroke him off. "What you thought I was gonna be a hater and leave you hangin'? You know T-Swag better than that..." She added. Not caring her gloved hand was getting sticky with juices as she rapidly jerking him off as she knelt in front of him. "Come on! Make it rain, sucka! Make it rain!" She demanded as his cock pulsed in her grasp from the stroking. "Makeitrainmakeitrainmakeitrain!!"

"MAKE. IT. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!!" Tina yelled out with a grin as she got just that with a rainfall of hot, sticky cum splashing down across her pretty facial features. Catching across her cheeks, nose, lips and chin. Seed landing a little into her blonde hair and across her bunny ears headpiece as well for an extra sinful sight. So much warm, thick jizz that it started dripping down onto her chest plate even before she's finished stroking out his load. Licking her lips to steal a taste of his seed as she pumped. Expertly using a finger to wipe spunk away from her eyes once his was drained, letting go as she sat on her knees with a big smile. "Yeah... That's the shizzle for rizzle, girl." She said. Scooping up some cum from her chest and popping it into her mouth with an approving taste. "Huh. Not bad. Nothin' like a plate of cookies, but it'll do!"

"Thanks, I think?" Samuel said, looking over the mess he'd made on the crazed beauty.

"No worries my girl! Yo' fine butt passed the test." Tina said as she casually stood up, even with a thick load dripping off her face. "You is a fine chocolate chip, and don't you forget about it either."

"Glad that's, uh, cleared up." Samuel said. Still a little confused about this all. But happy to have fucked another stunning hottie of Pandora and the Borderlands. "Any time, Tina. Any time."

"Damn straight! But uh, speakin' of cleanin' up? We gotta make our way to splitsville and keep this on the down low. Like the down, down underground low, you feel me? If Brick-a-brack and Mordy find out about this? It's uh, gonna hurt my street cred. And they probably gonna beat your butt up. And by probably I mean they gonna try and kill yo ass. For reals." She warned, and even with her odd speech choices it was clear she was serious about her fellow B-Team members. "They been talkin' about if you tried somethin' on me since, you know, ya tend to fuck anything with a cha cha, and I ain't talkin' dancin' here."

"...Uh, I'm just gonna, like, go now Tina in that case." Samuel wisely said, moving to quickly grab his pants and get dressed again.

"Catch you on the flip side, sucka!" Tina gave a wave and a big smile as his load coated those lips. "Oh, and next time you come for a booty call with ya girl? Bring Skag Treats! My baby boy Enrique needs his foods!! I won't throw grenades at you next time! ...Maybe."

* * *

While I'm not accepting requests or suggestions for stories, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story. Thanks for reading!

12