Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 18

Story Info
A red hot livestream with Tyleen Calypso.
6.8k words
4.8
3.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, places, universe, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own Borderlands or any of the characters etc referenced in this story. I am making no money as the result of writing this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Featuring: Tyreen Calypso (Borderlands 3)

Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Part 18

A Borderlands video game erotic story

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral, inter.

* * *

"Well, that went smoothly enough... Apart from the infestation of angry, flesh-craving animals living in a nest there..." Samuel commented to himself as he grunted, pulling the door shut as he left the hidden, abandoned Hyperion hideout. Brushing off the dirt from his already stained and well worn pants and shirt as the Crimson Raiders soldier and frequent job runner for Vault Hunters and the like seemed to be doing another mission of his own. Especially as he smiled, patting what seemed to be a keycard-like shape in his back pocket.

"Now, I have to do is head back due North to get back to Roland's Rest, and I can act like I'd never teleported down from Sanctuary III in the first place..." He said to himself again as he walked towards the Technical vehicle he'd left parked outside.

Or at least, that was the plan. Until a massive death bolt of flaming energy rained down from the sky and shattered the car into flaming pieces as Samuel hit the deck to avoid the flying debris. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!" Was his loud but fairly reasonable reaction as he scrambled up to his feet, pulling out a pistol from his hip holster.

A fresh blast but blue this time of a Phaselock as appearing out of thin air was the menacing form of the co-leader of the Children of the Vault, Troy Calypso. Smirking with sinister intent as his robotic hand flexed before curling into a fist. "Well, well... Look at this... A Crimson Traitor out in the wild." The arrogant man and 'half Siren' said, unfazed by the raised gun pointed at him. "This should make for some decent B-roll footage for the next ECHOCast..." He said as his flying orb camera circled around his intended victim.

"I, uh..." Samuel stepped back, knowing he was out-powered here even just one on one. "Uhhhh.../ THINK FAST!" He yelled, tossing his gun at Troy.

"Seriously?" Troy's robotic arm easily grabbed the pistol. "Did you think..." He was about to brag, suddenly seeing a sudden, large cloud of dust in his face, blinding him as he staggered back. A less than honourable, but effective, well placed punch below the belt doubling over the COV leader among that unnatural size of dust.

"Yeah, Action Skills... Pretty handy..." Samuel was standing with the gun back in his hand, aiming at Troy's head. "Only reason I escaped that Raid Boss' cave years back... But I think I'm gonna make Lilith real happy by..." He started to say, before another blast of red landed down behind him. "...Uh oh."

Turning around, he was clutched by the neck and hauled off the ground as he gasped. Staring down to see the other Twin and the self-proclaimed God Queen of the Children of the Vault. The charismatic, beautiful but ruthlessly dangerous Tyreen Calypso clad in her over the top long coat, jacket and pants. The arm holding Samuel up to choke showing her feared Siren Tattoos of blue running down her dark toned skin.

"Almost impressed there, kid. Almost." Tyreen smirked with a dark stare up at the struggling man as his gun fell to the ground. "But my little Bro is, you know, between meals. A little weak shot like that wouldn't faze him usually. But damn! Creating, like, a cover of dust as a skill? I'm gonna enjoy messing with the Vault Thieves with that!" She bragged with a laugh.

"Not if I kill that little bastard first!" Troy snarled as he got up, clutching himself a little.

"Oh relax, not like this is going out live..." Tyreen rolled her eyes, not caring that her victim was gagging in pain from the lack of oxygen. "So, just for kicks' sake, what's your name, loser? Having a name for the clips helps with the ECHONet views."

"S-Samuel!!" He choked out as his gritted his teeth, his flailing legs starting to lose energy.

Hearing that, Tyreen suddenly dropped him as she took a step back. Her eyes a little wide as she looked over him. "Woah woah woah!! Samuel?? As in... Like, the STUD of Sanctuary Samuel??" She demanded, placing a hand on her hip.

"Y-Yeah... That's me..." Samuel said. That nickname his frequent sexual escapades had earned him now actually saving his life. For the moment anyway.

"No freaking way!! Little Bro, we've got a Grade-A, bona fide celebrity on our hands here!" Tyreen almost insanely squealed in delight as she clapped her hands. "The likes are gonna be off the charts on this one!"

"Who cares! I'm gonna boom, headshot this piece of trash..." Troy said, reaching behind him to pull out a massive, perhaps compensating, huge sword to use as a weapon.

"Oh no you're not! Do you know who this guy is?? The Stud of Sanctuary? He's like, boned half the women across the Borderlands! Crimson Traitor or otherwise!" Tyreen stated, turning to face her brother.

"So? Just means he's got bad taste to bang Vault Thieves... Wait, actually..." Troy lowered the sword for a second. "I think that Hammerlock chick mentioned something about a Samuel..."

"See? Now you're getting it! Think of the views! The followers!" The God Queen grinned, nodding her white topped haired head.

With the two Calypso Twins distracted with a discussion, anyone else would have tried to fruitlessly fight back, make a desperate run for freedom, or risked bringing up a map for a quick Fast Travel away to safety. Samuel, however, at these kind of moments did not think with his head. He thought with his dick. Bringing up his menus so he could equip the lustfully charged, sex enhancing Relic known as Pandora's Heart.

"Forget it! Let's just slaughter him and post the footage..." Troy grunted, raising his sword again.

"Wait! Hey! You guys are the big ECHOCast streaming stars, right?" Samuel had his hands up in a surrender position to buy some time as he pitched his plan. "Video after video of death and destruction is all good and all that... But if you really want to know what will 'Break the ECHONet?'...Nothing like a good old fashioned staged, 'leaked' sex-tap to go from famous to infamous!" He said, putting on his best smile.

"...You are double dead now, you..." Troy went to move, but was stopped when a hand from his sister stopped him. "...Sis?"

"...Sex tape, huh?" Tyreen locked onto Samuel with a new, lusty gaze as the effects of enhancing arousal from Pandora's Heart even worked on overpowered Sirens like her. "...Sounds scandalous, Superfan..." She said, licking her teeth.

* * *

Back up on Sanctuary III...

"So that's the plan." Lilith said in the bridge of the spaceship as she addressed the Vault Hunters and other key players of the Crimson Raiders. "We go in, hit them hard, and make those COV bastards pay for everything they've done to us. For everyone, including Maya."

She was about to say more, then red warning lights began flashing with an accompanying buzzing sound blared out. This causing the ever useless and polarising Claptrap to rush about on the upper deck. "Mayday! Mayday! A new COV broadcast from the Calypso Twins is starting!! We're all gonna die!! AIIIIIIIIIEEEE!!" The robot yelled before fleeing from the deck altogether.

Lilith sighed, turning to look up at the big screen on the bridge. "On screen. Let's see what those self-obsessed freaks are doing now..."

* * *

"What's up all my blood-thirsty, insane freaks out there?" Tyreen grinned as she stood looking at the camera. "God Queen Tyreen, coming at you live again with another view-smashing broadcast live from the dusty Hell-land that is Pandora. But I've got an extra, super, special treat for all my fans out there! But before that, I've just got remind all my worshippers out there - smash those like buttons, share with all your fellow brainless psychos, and subscribe to get more yours truly into your system. You know you can't get enough of me, don't lie to yourselves." She bragged, brushing the white hanging hair on her hair with a smirk. "But today? We've got a special guest helping me to well and truly 'Break the ECHONet' today. Usually, I don't deal with lesser gangs like the Crimson Traitors... But this stud is an exception to the rule. And when I say stud? I mean the stud... The Stud of Sanctuary. My new Superfan, Samuel!"

Tyreen stepped aside, showing Samuel was indeed there. Naked with his clothes in a pile to the side and his meaty, long cock already rock hard and ready for this 'show'. "Uh, hey!" Samuel offered with the best smile he could manage. "Great to, uh, be here."

"Shut the Hell up!" Troy Calypso yelled from behind the filming camera orb he was controlling. "Nobody wants to hear from you, Crimson Traitor..."

"Oh relax, Bro..." Tyreen scolded as she walked back in, looking to the camera. "Sorry about my Brother. He's just mad the last action he got has been put on 'ice' since his girlfriend got... 'Iced'." She shrugged, before surprisingly for how dangerous she's known to be she drops down to squat in from of Samuel. "Anyway, all my murder-loving freaks out there! You know I'm like, super amazing at everything... So let me show you how a Goddess fucks better than any Siren or anyone else out there! Not that, like, any of you will ever get a piece of this..." She mocks, motioning to herself. "But hey, keep watching! And don't forget to donate your cash and guns to get onto the Diamond Rakk tier of my subscription service to get the VOD of this COV show after broadcast!"

"If you cum in like a minute? You are getting fucking disintegrated..." Tyreen warned Samuel with a glare as she looked up at him. Grabbing his dick with the gloved hand of her Siren tattoo arm as she pumped his already hard member to test him. Leaning in as she stuck out her wicked tongue to slide along the tip, making him moan. A smooth, slow motion around the head to clearly test that she wasn't wasting time with him. A minute and change passing to confirm at least that part as she swirled around the fat tip. "Huh. Someone actually lasted. Oh wait, you're not just a weirdo psycho who slaughtered a settlement for me. You might actually have something, Superfan..." She smirked, before leaning in further. Now her dark lips parting as she slipped his fat white cock up into her mouth, sealing the lips around his meaty with a groan as she easily made him moan. Giving him a feeling of her surprisingly soothing, warm and wet mouth for perhaps the cruellest woman in all the Borderlands to date.

"Mmmmmm! I'd like to think so..." Samuel modestly say, as if he could ever match the bragging from the woman starting to blow him as she worked her head back and forth onto his cock. Starting to get him coated with saliva as she took advantage of finally getting a lover who could last as she bobbed over his prick. Building quickly into a steady, smooth pace as she groaned herself. Filling up her mouth with dick. "Ahhhhhh... This isn't... Mmmmmm! My first time with a Siren, you know..." He commented before groaning. Staring down to watch the wickedly beautiful face of the cult leader sliding along his pole as she stared sinfully up at him. Her gloved hand twisting at the base as she focused on the upper part on his dick as well. Showing her own building arousal as her tongue flicked up against his underside once in a while as she passed between her full lips.

"You aren't fucking any normal Siren, idiot..." Troy snarled as he had to watch his sister sucking off a man working for the 'rebel' group that's defying their Children of the Vault. His tone showing he wasn't happy about this, but did as the woman keeping him alive demanded as he had his camera move in close. Capturing not just the sight of Samuel's cock sliding in and out of Tyreen's oral hole but the nasty slurping sounds as the motion carried on at a gradually increasing pace. Saliva starting to drip from his length as she pushed further down onto him and moved her hand away. Tory allowing himself to smirk a little when he saw Samuel jolt a bit when Tyreen placed both hands onto Samuel's legs, but the 'half-Siren' frowning again when it appeared his sister was using those palms to stroke a bit with approval instead of punishing as he wanted to do.

"MMMMMMPHH!! MMMMM... MMMMMPHH!!" Tyreen's white topped hair swayed a bit as she deeply bobbed her head up and down on this long, fat cock of a man she's only met today yet is sucking off for a sinful XXX-rated livestream. Plenty of Terms and Conditions being violated here as she blew this cock and left her own chin starting to be coated with her spit as it seeped past her juicy lips. A sexy contrast going on for her dark-toned face moving along a thick pale cock as she slurped loudly and without shame. Especially knowing that this oral sex act was being filmed and broadcast across the Borderlands. Her eyes narrowed sinfully as she stared up. Starting to see that the stories about his sexual conquests in the past, including Sirens like her, weren't just rumours.

Just as well, giving the hunk being blown a lifeline as he groaned out, loving how her mouth felt all around his shaft as she pushed deeper down. Surprising herself as her eyes widened when she slipped his pole beyond her mouth and into her throat. "GAHHHHHH?!? HHHHHLLLKK!!" Her eyes closed as she experienced deep throating for the first time but moaned around that rod to show she was already a fan of it. Ignoring the pain as she forced that cock into her throat and continued to suck steadily on him. Getting saliva dripping down onto her clothes she still had on as she sucked off this fully naked man that she's only just met. "HRRRRKKK!! MMMMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAHHHH!!" Her gags continued as her hands slid up and down his legs, lost in her own world of lust that was only enhanced by the Relic he had equipped so she had no idea that those stories about him were all thanks to Pandora's Heart.

"MMMMMM... Hope this, uh, catches my good side? MMMMM..." Samuel offered as he glanced at the camera recording this all as he got deeply blown by the stunning, dangerous power-draining Siren squatting in front of him. His attention back on just in time as she gave another stare of already intense desire up at him while choking around his dick. Her eyes not even watering as she slobbered away onto him. Leaving spit trickling down to his balls and dripping onto her jacket and the dusty Pandora ground below. "MMMMMM... Guess, uh... MMMMM! Guess it's been a while, huh?" He offered, seeing how aggressive her blowjob was being as her chin bounced off his heavy balls when she pushed down onto him before raising smoothly up to quickly repeat the action. Still nervous on his part on being able to last, he was sure he could do that, but because of the burning, enraged gaze he was getting from the twin brother of the babe he was getting blown by. Watching from a few feet away as he moaned from his sister's wickedly hot mouth.

Lifting her head away, she let out a sexy groan fitting for a sex tape before she took in some air. "You think?? You actually took a fucking BJ, Superfan!" Tyreen grinned with a sinister hint to it. "Nobody fucking does that! No one! Oh, you are SO gonna be a keeper! I'm opening up my DMs for you after this!" She said, before she stood up, just to push him down firmly with two hands to make him lay on the ground.

"You're not actually going to fuck this loser, are you Sis?" Troy sounded flabbergasted as he watched his sister unclip her long coat and toss it back, forcing him to catch it as he gritted his teeth.

"Well, duh!" Tyreen smirked, glancing back before she pulled her jacket open. Showing off more of her Siren tattoos along with her rounded chest with tellingly already rock hard nipples topping them. "You know how long it's been since I actually came? Like, properly came??"

"Are we counting the times you tried to use a Vault Key as a sex toy?" Troy said flatly, having to watch as his sister continued to undress. Not thinking since he was so pissed off with this that revealing such a thing could be damaging for his sister's reputation.

"S-Shut up! I only did that like, twice? Five times!" Tyreen snapped, stepping out of her pants. Moving over then down to mount her new fuck buddy for this live sex tape as she lowered her already wet pussy onto that well blown dick that's coated with her saliva. Soon both of them moaning out as she squatted again over him and placed both hands onto Samuel's toned chest as she licked her teeth with wicked intent once again. "Oh yeah! MMMMM... Fuck that's fucking big already! Mmmmmm... Ready for a ride, Stud of Sanctuary?" She 'asked' but before he could respond she started going to work on him. Her dark toned body raising and lowering sharply onto his fuck-stick to have them both groaning in delight as she started riding him. Letting the filming camera orb get a clear shot of her tight snatch taking that fat dick that's been deep in other Sirens, Vault Hunters and many more over the course of his many adventures both here on Pandora and on planets beyond.

"MMMMM... Oh shit that's tight! MMMMM... Crazy fucking tight..." Samuel moaned out, revealing that her claims about having a lack of action and men who can last was true. His dick being clamped by her snug, wet walls of her tunnel all around as she groaned out with desire. Feeling her passage having to stretch wonderfully to accept an invasion the size of she wasn't used to. Let alone having someone who didn't blow a load in a couple of minutes. "AHHHHH... Guess it's been... MMMMMM... The first in forever that you've... AHHHHH... Actually gotten laid??" He rather boldly asks, considering this very dangerous beauty has the ability to absorb life force and powers as a Siren. Once again thinking more with his dick than his brain as he watches her perky, rounded tits bouncing in time with the rising motion of her stunning body. Just laying back to let her do the work since she was in control in more ways than one, riding briskly on his dick in an open, dusty setting like this.

"MMMMMM!! No fucking shit!! AHHHHH!! Fuck!! This is good! MMMMM!! Twenty kill streak, Battle Royale, Tactical Nuke good! MMMMM!!" Tyreen rambled some streamer lingo between her loud, shameless moans as she started to sweat a little from her wild, almost aggressive bouncing motion. Making her rounded backside smack off his legs each time she lowered down to fill herself up with his shaft. "AHHHHH! I can't get properly laid... MMMMM!! FUCK!! Because... AHHHHH! Because I keep leeching my partners! MMMMM..." She admitted with a groan, tilting her white topped haired head back with lust. Making the man she's riding hiss out as she dragged the nails of the fingerless glove-wearing hand down his chest. Another lick of her teeth as she let out a couple mumbled words in Spanish under her breath but continued to bounce away.

"And I can't get laid because assholes like this Crimson Traitor killed the slut I was banging..." Troy bitterly said as he had to keep an eye on proceedings as despite holding Samuel hostage he was extremely willing in getting fucked by the God Queen riding his cock silly to make them both moan. The Twin formerly attached to his sister took no pleasure in watching this shameless sexual action as he moved the camera orb around to behind his sister. Broadcasting the sinful footage across the galaxy of Tyreen's rounded, dark-skinned booty jiggling with each firm smack down onto her pale lover she delivered. Capturing that and the sight of Samuel's thick, long cock being worked quickly in and out of Tyreen's tight twat from her impressive riding motion.

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers
12