Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

"MMMMM!! Oh quit complaining, Troy! MMMMM!! You're totally killing my mood here! MMMMM... Epic fail, dude!!" Tyreen snapped, briefly glancing back at her brother even as she fucked someone while doing soon. Her gaze soon going back to her new 'Superfan' as she grinned sinisterly again. Moaning from the supreme pleasure as her tight pussy was more than nicely stuffed by his fat dick even without him doing, or being allowed to at this point, any thrusting as she did the work with steady riding. "MMMMM SHIT!! AHHHHH... Oh yeah!! I'm the fucking best, aren't I? MMMMMM... I'm the best fucking pussy you've ever had! AHHHHH!! The best... FUCK!! Fucking pussy that any Siren has!! MMMMM..." She managed to arrogantly boast as she revelled in finally getting some satisfaction from a man she knows full well has fucked the Sirens that she and her brother had drained the powers of. Sweat leaving her body shining sexily and her eyes still burning with lust despite the man she's currently riding being a part of the 'rebel' Crimson Raiders to the COV she is the God Queen leader of.

"MMMMM... You're the best... AHHHHH! Siren I've fucked today, for sure!" Samuel carefully chose his words as he moaned.

"Wait, what the fuck did you just say?" Troy narrowed his eyes, easily noticing that remark since he wasn't drunk on desire like his sister is.

"MMMMM!! That's fucking right, Superfan! MMMMM... God Queen right here as a killer fucking pussy..." Tyreen didn't notice the back handed remark as she dismounted him. Grabbing her coat to lay it on the ground, before moving to lay in the lavish feathery inside lining of it as she locked eyes with him. "Now come here, Stud of Sanctuary... Let's see if you can live up to the hype... And trust me, no one does hype like this bitch right here..." She stated with a grin.

"I mean, sure! If you insist..." Samuel wisely went along with it as he got up just to move across. A slight glance seeing Troy staring daggers at him making him snap his gaze away as he got down beside Tyreen at her legs to lift one up and hold it as he pushed his dick back into her warm and wet hole.

Her wetness down there allowed him to plunge in already balls deep, and soon enough a firm smack ringing out as his pale crotch connected with her gorgeous dark skinned body as their moans soon filled the air again. The side on position as he knelt allowing the filming camera to capture clearly his rod vanishing forward into the Children of the Vault leader's snatch before he pulled out a few inches, showing off the juices coating him. Then it was right back to filling her up, making her body jolt on her coat as she took this open air pumping that kept her gazing across with a lust even stronger than her usual craving for social media followers and worshipping fans.

"MMMMMM FUCK!! FUCK YEAH, SUPERFAN! MMMMM... Fucking give it to me!! MMMMM!!" Tyreen gritted her teeth but in lust rather than the burning fury of a look her twin brother was giving a few feet away. Her eyes locked on the Crimson Raider ploughing away into her box with stiff pumps to keep her snatch dripping wet but nicely snug around his massive inches. Stroking through her white hair with one hand as the other rather sensually ran over her side. Like the usually cruel beauty was trying to seduce the hunk filling her slot up, knowing that this isn't just already the best sex she's ever had in her life. It might be the only time she finds someone who can actually satisfy her without her ending up draining their powers of life. "MMMMM!! More! Come on! UHHHHH!! Fucking fuck me, you... AHHHHH!! C-Crimson Traitor bastard! MMMM!! FUCK ME!!" She yelled sinfully, not caring that demanding sex from a member of the rival group to the one she leads might be a terrible public relations move to say the least.

"I bet she's fucking faking it..." Troy claimed as he folded his arms, real and mechanical, over his chest with annoyance as he kept the camera orb floating and recording this broadcasting sex tape involving his twin sister. Despite the clear proof of the sweat coating Tyreen's body, her look of intense desire, and those loud, shameless moans of pleasure all proving that while this is a sex tape there's no porno fake moans going on. "I know real fucking moans... Just ask Aureila Hammerlock... Oh wait. Fuck." He frowned again as he ended up mocking himself. Snarling again as he had to watch his sister getting fucked by a big, fat dick that was driving her wild with desire as she jolted from his impressive, stiff thrusts. Showing the entire ECHONet that the stories about the Stud of Sanctuary are more than just speculation. But neither him, his sister currently getting stuffed balls deep, nor any viewer could possibly know that his skill was down to a sex-enhancing Relic that he secretly had equipped.

"MMMMM... Did you Aureila? I had her as well! AHHHHH..." He glanced over to Troy, and that remark just got another death glare from the already deeply pissed off twin brother of the woman he's currently pounding. His big white balls smacking off Tyreen's dark skin again and again when he drives in balls deep into that pleasurable, dripping wet snatch of hers. "MMMMM... She was nowhere good like... MMMMM!! You are of course, Tyreen! MMMMM..." He wisely adds as he continues the brisk pace as he starts to sweat now. Having already impressed by handing a wild ride and some deep throating but now showing his own sexual skills (or at least those provided by Pandora's Heart) as he stuffed this fame obsessed, insane beauty's pussy will with his fat, meaty dick to her loud, moaning approval.

"MMMMM!! DAMN RIGHT... AHHHH!! THE GOD QUEEN IS... MMMMM!! THE BEST FUCK IN THE B-BORDERLANDS! AHHHHH!!" She groaned out, her eyes rolling up for a moment as she was finding herself getting overwhelmed by the pleasure from clearly the first lover in her life who could handle her Siren body so expertly. Her body still rocking back and forth as the inside lining of the coat she was laying on because stained and likely ruined from all the sweat dripping off both their bodies. "MMMMM!! NOT SIRENS! NOT VAULT TRAITORS! N-NOT EVEN MOXXI! AHHHHH!! N-NO ONE... OOOOOOOOOOOOH!! C-CAN FUCK LIKE THE... UHHHHH!! FUCKING GOD QUEEN!!" She claimed but it was looking more like she was the one getting fucked silly rather than controlling the pace as she moaned out such filthy words. Even more so because of how this was all being recorded so every slap of crotch meeting crotch, each sinful groan, and the bouncing of her tits as her body rocked back and forth was being not just filmed. It was broadcasting live across several planets for an ECHOCast stream to remember.

"Damn it!! Can't this Crimson Traitor just fucking cum and be done already?" Troy snapped as he was forced to keep on moving the camera to film this red hot action of his sister getting banged hard and fast. Having already lost his patience with this all even before it all got started. Hearing his twin sibling moaning out in such a high state of lust even worse as she took thrust after balls deep thrust from a man acting like he was more suited starring in R-Rated ECHONet videos than fighting across the Borderlands. But being unable to refuse as Troy knows better than to defy the woman who is the only reason he's still alive. "How can he last this long, and with a Siren? It's not possible! He's using cheats! Wall hacks or something! I can't even last this long!" He yelled a little too loudly in his rage as he ended up humiliating himself.

Hearing that confession made the action stop as Samuel and Tyreen stopped to stare across at him. "Uhhhhh... Bro?" Tyreen raised an eyebrow. "Too much information there. Way, way too much." She said, before groaning as Samuel pulled out of her snatch.

"Too much? You're being fucked on a livestream broadcast across the whole fucking ECHONet!" Troy snapped back.

"Yes... Yes I fucking am!" Tyreen just started grinning, moving to get onto her hands and knees as she turned her once again lusty gaze back at her newfound lover. "Now hurry the fuck up, Superfan! Give all my murderous worshippers watching a real good show... And fuck the ever loving shit out of me like TOS fucks over cosplayers and body-painters of even the normal streamers out there!"

"I didn't understand what you just said... Apart from the fucking part!" Samuel grinned as he got down behind her and once more shoved that cock right into Tyreen's already dripping twat with a single, firm thrust to yet again be balls deep in the cult leader's box. The white haired beauty taking that dick already bucking back with a moan, tilting her head with approval and a sinful gaze back to match. Licking her teeth as he resumed pumping away as he gripped her dark skinned waist to send his fat white dick deep into her folds. Those moans resuming as already her hands were gripping the feathery lining of her coat under her from the pleasure as she looked like she wasn't the one in control of things any more, especially with this choice of position.

"FUCK! YES! AHHHHHH FUCK! MORE! MMMMMM!! FUCK ME, SUPERFAN! UHHHHH!! YEAH!! AHHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM!!" The God Queen moaned out her demand as the sweat dripped off her all over again from this intense stuffing from behind. The pace of the thrusts keeping her groaning out as she sounded more like a cam girl than a fame and power craving streamer. Her rounded backside rippling as his toned waist smacked off her each time he pumped forward to fill her up with that already very familiar shaft. "MMMMMM YESSSSSSS!! AHHHH!! FUCK!! MMMM!! STUD OF SANCTUARY! OOOOOOOOH MMMMM!! U-USE ME, STUD!! AHHHHHH FUCK!!" She gasped, staring ahead without focus as the pleasure grew. Her mouth handing open with a slight drool from the sensations. Not even seeing the camera right in front of her to capture such a shameful expression that left her looking like anything but the feared and powerful cult leader she's supposed to be.

"Hey! Keep it together Sis! Sis?!?" Troy yelled, seeing that expression and moving the floating camera orb around this hot, sweaty sex but from almost every angle it made the God Queen look like a desperate whore. At the back her snatch was getting stuffed again and again with a pace of a piston working in and out on overdrive as Samuel groaned out with a smile. Forgetting how much his life is still in danger as he pounds away deep into a still snug but soaking wet piece of pussy. "D-Damn it! This better be worth the views..." The twin brother of the woman getting fucked increasingly near senseless grumbled as he knew better than to stop this wild action as he kept it being filmed. Both the slap of his sister and her new fuck buddy's bodies meeting ringing out along with their loud, shameless moans to all be recorded easily by the camera.

"FUCK!! AHHHHH SHIT!! OOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSS!! SUPERFAN!! AHHHHH!! YOU'RE THE... UHHHHH!! FUCKING BEST, YOU STUD!! MMMMMM!!" With each stiff pump, Tyreen was loosing more and more control. Driving her body back sharply to keep her ass smacking against his frame and those incoming pumps to fill her up beyond any previous lover she's had before. Her hands ending up ripping the material of the inside of her coat from the pleasure as she uses up the energy she had left to drive her snatch along that ramming dick. "AHHHHH!! N-NO WAY ANY... FUCK!! ANY PSYCHO FREAK... MMMMMM!! OR MY DISPENSABLE FOLLOWERS... C-COULD FUCK ME LIKE THIS!! MMMMM YEAH!! YOU FUCKING GOD KING YOU!! MMMMMMM!!" She was so lost in her lust she didn't even realise that while screaming out truths in her moans she was insulting her own Children of the Vault cult and fan base. Which countered the whole reason why she agreed to this live sex tape in the first place. Her moans and the look of pleasure stuck to her face showing she was long past the point of caring about that now as she kept moaning loudly out and rocking into the pumps filling up her snatch.

"C-CUMMING! CUMMING!! YES!! FINALLY!! G-GONNA... FUCKING!! AHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOH MMMMMMMMMM!!" Tyreen rather shamefully squealed out. Eyes rolling upward and crossing while her mouth hung open to let not just moans but drool pour out as she was rendered into a powerful orgasm that left her shivering on that thrusting dick. Juices splashing out from her slot as he was fucked through the waves of pleasure. Resulting in the fluids further staining her already wrecked coat she was being fucked on to go with the sweat there already. "AHHHHHH!! MMMMMM... SUPERFAN... MMMMMMM... FUCK YEAH... FUCKING STUD..." She purred licking her lips as she tiredly pushed back for a couple motions but soon was just being bounced forward from off his stiff pumps as he smiled and moaned. Enjoying how her slot had clamped around his prick as she came, but he further showed how Pandora's Heart enhances his sexual ability as he was still rock hard, if not pulsing just a little, when he pulled out from that well fucked to say the least snatch of the so-called God Queen.

"Damn! Never get tired of making a Siren cum... Kinda felt easy though..." Samuel rather boldly said, not thinking through his words. "Hey! Tyreen? Wanna take the, what do they call it? The 'Money Shot' now?" He suggested with a handsome smile.

While one twin's jaw dropped at the offer, the twin who had been getting that big dick just smirked as she turned around. "Whatever the fuck you want, Superfan..." Tyreen purred seductively like she's just been tamed from one round of epic sex with this true Stud. Moving up close to kneel in front of him.

"Hey, Troy! Make sure to get this as well!" Samuel dared to say as he stroked his cock, even as he stared down at the Siren he'd been banging.

"You are mega fucking super dead now..." Troy snarled under his breath, glaring at the scene as he with great reluctance moved the camera into position for a classic Point Of View shot like any good porno should have.

Samuel wasn't even bothered by the floating camera orb being in front of him, blocking his view as he stroked his dick. So it was actually even more impressive when he started to shoot his load and blindly coated Tyreen Calypso's gorgeous, wicked, dark skinned facial features with a hot, sticky, load. The streaks of white coating her cheeks, nose, chin and forehead looking even more sinful thanks to the contrast with her skin tone. Some shots even catching into her white hair to become matted through so the self proclaimed God Queen looked like an even dirtier whore than before. The money shot captured in full as he stroked out every last drop to pain her face. Leaving her groaning with a wide smile as she licked her lips clean and gave an approving groan at the taste.

"Mmmmmm... Remember to like... Subscribe... And fucking obey..." Tyreen moaned with her face coated in so much spunk that it started to drip onto her heaving chest as she took in long overdue air.

"Enough of this!" Troy grunted, having had to stand back and watch his twin sibling getting fucked all this time. "I'm ending this Crimson Traitor here and now!" He said, storming forward!

"No!" Tyreen snapped, standing up and raising the hand of her Siren tattoo arm towards her brother. "This Superfan is staying! After a fuck like that?? No way I'm letting this Stud go!"

"Bullshit, Sis! Were you even listening to what he was saying as he fucked you??" Troy stated. "This loser ain't COV quality! He ain't even good enough to be a random psycho!"

"No no no! This is not negotiable, Bro! This Stud stays, and he's my number one, sex tape co-star, Superfan! We can call it Superfan Sex-tape Saturdays! A regular video! We know how series get good views constantly!!" Tyreen pitched with a grin as he face dripped still with that load.

As the siblings argued, the camera recording the bickering also showed Samuel clutching his clothing as he brought up his menus. For once, thinking with his actual mind instead of his now limp cock. Using the map to take advantage of the Fast Travel system and teleport not just away from the Calypsos but all the way to the safety of Sanctuary III.

"Fine! We'll do a likes bait with the videos. If he doesn't get enough thousands of likes then I'll ice him!" Troy snapped with clear anger.

"Iced? Like how your ex girlfriend was iced by the Crimson Traitors?" Tyreen teased her brother. "Or iced like how my new Superfan banged her first before you got a piece of her?"

"S-Shut up! That Hammerlock chick said I was just as good as he was! She never faked it!" he claimed.

"Whatever... So, Superfan? How about we go..." Tyreen turned to look, and soon both she and her twin brother were looking around confused as to why they were the only ones here. "...MOTHERFUCKER!!" She screamed in rage, before in a fury himself Troy swung that oversized sword weapon of his which ended up breaking the camera to cause one sure fire way to end the livestream.

* * *

Back up on Sanctuary III...

"Oh boy!" Samuel, now fully dressed but still with sweat over his forehead, walked into the main bridge with a smile. Having taken the time to not only get his clothing back on but unequipped Pandora's Heart for good measure. "Sorry guys, but you will not believe the bother I just went through taking care of some stuff down on..."

He stopped. Seeing that the crew from ship staff, to Vault Hunters, quest givers and especially Lilith were all staring at him as an extremely awkward silence filled the room.

"...That was all livestreamed, wasn't it." Samuel said, realising that he didn't have to bother making up an excuse. "Son of a..."

"AH HA!! At last!!" Claptrap made an always unwelcome appearance onto the bridge. "Good news, everyone! We've just had a massive influx of applications of people wanting to join the Crimson Raiders! And best of all? They're all from women!! Looks like old Captain Claptrap's Love Ship is going to set sail after all!!" The robot said with pride as he spun around, clueless as to why suddenly so many women wanted to join with the Raiders now.

"...I'll just, yeah. I'll be in my room." Samuel said. Slowly walking backwards off from the bridge. "...Alone in my room!" He made sure to add, seeing the glares from the rest of the team.

"...Like Hell he will." Lilith announced, when suddenly she stood up. At the same time as every other woman on deck did. Narrow eyed glances shared from clearly a shared idea that would indicate that Samuel would be having a long night, and one without much sleep either.

* * *

I'm not currently taking suggestions or requests for stories. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story. Or use the feedback form on my Lit profile. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers
12