Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 19

Story Info
An 'experiment' with the new Siren, Patricia Tannis.
6.4k words
5
3.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, places, universe, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own Borderlands or any of the characters etc referenced in this story. I am making no money as the result of writing this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Featuring: Patricia Tannis (Borderlands 3)

Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Part 19

A Borderlands video game erotic story

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral.

* * *

Samuel stared out of the windows, looking at Elpis and the massive emblem of the Firehawk that's been left imprinted on it thanks to Lillith's sacrifice to save Pandora. "...Here's to you, Commander." He said with a sombre tone, raising up his bottle of Rakk Ale to the symbol before he took a long sip. "Things ain't gonna be the same without you." He stated the obvious as he kept gazing out. Thinking that while the Children Of the Vault might have been dealt with, the future of the Crimson Raiders was far from certain.

The silence to be lost in his thoughts was broken when in front of his eyes, taking advantage of her powers, the image of Patricia Tannis appeared in front of him. "Ah, there you are." Tannis stated as she utilised her Siren powers to talk via the ECHONet through his device. "Please finish and be done with whatever pointless, slack-jawed task or hobby that's currently taking up your life. I require your assistance in my lab at once. Failure to comply means I cannot guarantee that your bedsheets won't be used to wring out samples for my experiments. Or should I say, again."

Samuel shrugged, downing the rest of his beer and dropping the bottle in a box marked for empties as he headed through Sanctuary III. Arriving at Tannis' lab as he entered through the sliding doors of the room with windows on three of the sides so two looked out onto the ship, and the other into outer space. "You needed me for something, Tannis?" He politely asked, even though she'd summoned her in her usual less than emotionally caring way.

"Ah, splendid!" Tannis turned to give him a nod, which amounted to as close to a smile from her as it gets. "At least someone around here is dependable. Do not take that as a compliment, that was just an observation." She added. Tannis was clad in her usual archaeologist attire of long pants with boots and a necked top with shirt underneath of shades of brown. The sleeves short so that the Siren tattoos are showcased on her arm. The only noticeable change on her as she still hard her short, dark hair and a pair of red lens googles on the top of her head.

"After all the time we've known one another? I wouldn't dare think you'd waste the time to compliment me." Samuel dryly said, having become extremely used to dealing with the eccentric genius.

"Indeed. Now, I wish to take a moment to publicly vocalise my thoughts as to why I've summoned you here. Please do not mistake this for conversation." Patricia said as she began to pace back and forth in her lab by the operating table. "Now, while the business with the COV has been dealt with there is no time to rest. Experiments must be done to continue our understanding of The Vaults, of Eridian technology and of Sirens and their mysteries. As you can clearly see I, and certainly not willingly, am now a Siren. And while there's still a lot we do not yet know about the transfer of Siren powers and abilities one thing I'm sure of is that I'm sure of two things."

"I, uh... OK?" Samuel's face was scrunched up in deep confusion.

"Did I not just say that this wasn't a conversation? If I wanted to lose braincells from talking I'd go spend a minute with Claptrap." She scolded as she kept circling around the table as she spoke. "The first point I'm sure of is that I am, as I have already stated, I am a Siren. I took the time to remind you of that in case that ghastly brew you call alcohol you keep enjoying has rotten away some of your mental faculties never mind your taste buds."

Samuel was about to speak, but decided perhaps wisely to remain silent as he just nodded.

"The second point is that if there is anyone else who is more familiar with Sirens, and more Sirens than anyone else alive across the entire Borderlands... Happens to be you, Samuel." Tannis said as she came to a stop right in front of him.

"...I'm what now?" He blinked before he processed what she meant. "Oh. Right. So this is the point where you mock me for having sex with so many women, I guess?" He assumed.

"Ah! On the contrary my dear walking definition of a gigolo." Tannis said as she placed her hands on her hips. "For once your frequency to fornicate will finally be worthwhile. You see, while, as much as it stays burning in my memory like the death of my beloved chair, you and I are not exactly strangers when it comes to taking up my offer to experience my bed... We have not yet experienced the... Well, some would call it joys. I might refer to it as the equivalent of single handedly defeating a Vault Monster with nothing more than a single round at a time sniper rifle. Not something I recommend doing again I might add." She 'explained' her usual rambling fashion.

"...Wait, let me see if I uh, understand this right." Samuel scratched his head, still looking confused. "You want to have sex with me, now that you're a Siren, to see if it maybe feels any different?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Ah! A surprisingly better than average estimation of my experiment!" Tannis, although her expression was still cold and uncaring, at least sounded more upbeat at his understanding. "Almost as if you're in my mind right now! Not something else that I recommend either mind you. Especially not on a Tuesday at six in the evening."

"Huh. Well, as good an excuse as any I guess." Samuel said, going along with it. "I'll just, uh, make myself comfortable." He said, moving to the small side area as she stepped behind a the moveable medical barriers to be out of sight. Not really to hide his modesty or anything. Using being unseen so he could quickly equip the one reason why he's even been able to satisfy any Sire in his life - the Pandora's Heart. Knowing the Relic will still enhance him even when he's out of his clothing.

When he stepped back out, he blinked in surprise as he found that Tannis had already stripped off and in rushed fashion with her attire sprawled across machines and artefacts on the sides of the lab. Sitting on the edge of her experiment table with her legs dangling over the side. "Well? Science waits for no one. That's not a metaphor. Believe me, I've tried." She said, and making her point clear with a blunt spreading of her legs to show off her pussy.

"Then I'll just get to it, then." Samuel agreed as he stepped forward as, even with her odd way of communicating and lacking of social interaction, he wasn't going to turn down getting another piece of the stunning woman. Kneeling down in front of her as he put her legs over his shoulders before he leaned his face down towards her crotch. Getting right to work as he slowly began to run his tongue up her slit, getting the first moan from her and a little rub of the legs on him to match. Allowing himself to smile as he continued on as he worked slowly up and down for a warm-up. His hands holding onto her outer thighs for a bonus bit of support as he worked his tongue against the outside of her folds.

"Mmmmmm... Well, it certainly feels like you haven't... Ahhhhh... Lost any of that skill of yours since before I gained these Siren powers..." Patricia remarked as she stared down at the handsome face between her legs. Watching, and not completely for the purposes of 'research' either, as his tongue ran the course around the outer part of her pussy. Brushing against the clit briefly when he reached the top before moving back down and around. "Mmmmmm! I did have a concern you might have lost your touch as they say... Mmmmm... Being with so many countless, low intelligence creatures compared to myself." She added for not exactly a glowing compliment. But her moans showing she was certainly enjoying the tongue work being delivered to her as his tongue went back to pressing directly onto her lower lips. Another round of working up and down as he groaned himself into that sweet pussy.

He couldn't exactly directly respond to her with his mouth so busy, so he just carried on. Now pushing his talented tongue in to her snatch to make her moan a noticeable fraction louder as he properly started eating her out. His hands sliding along her nicely thick thighs as he munched away with approving groans. Certainly her snatch tasted just as delicious as it had done before she became a Siren, and just as good as the others he's been lucky enough to get some off over his life. Now he just had to focus on pleasuring this still relatively new Siren as he got his face right deep into her crotch. His lips beginning to get moist from the forming juices off of her folds as he pushed that tongue as deep as he could into her twat.

"Ahhhhhh! Mmmmmm!! I suppose it shouldn't be a surprise... Mmmmm! You can use that tongue with how much you... Mmmmm! Blabber on!" Another backhanded compliment from the long serving member of the Crimson Raiders as she groaned out. Slightly shifting her hips towards that darting tongue moving in and out of her box. Feeling him probing around to do some 'research' of his own to find the pleasurable spots of her all over again. "Mmmmm! Yes, that's it! Nice and deep... That's a compliment, right? MMMM... I've been trying to work on morale boosting." She added before she moaned herself. Not knowing with her often insane mind that her cries of pleasure where all the encouragement he needed as he dined on her pussy. Drinking down the ample juices forming as she lapped away with a constant, swift motion.

He gazed up as he felt her legs shift closer towards his head. Making him smile into her snatch despite the still expressionless look on her pretty face as she gazed down to watch him. His lips grinding against her folds as he kept himself in deep. His tongue lashing about as he made full use of not just his frequent sexual experience with the women of Pandora and beyond, but the benefits that the sex-enhancing Relic he has equipped. Moaning into her snatch as he slurped down her tasty fluids and in turn made her moan out. Already seeing that the nipples topping her nicely sized and rounded chest were already erect for a further non-verbal display of her arousal. He was no scientific expert, but he could tell that whatever this experiment of hers was that he was heading in the right direction with it.

"MMMMM... I think that will be quite enough for... Mmmmm! The preliminary studies I do believe." Tannis stated with a groan as she moved her legs off from his shoulders.

Nodding, Samuel stood up so that now the gaze of the scientist was locked onto that familiar, thick and long cock as he stepped in toward her pussy.

"And still so energetic! It's a small wonder you haven't knocked up half the galaxy yet with that weapon of almost certain seduction of yours." Patricia commented as she continued staring down at that prick.

"Y-Yeah! Lucky me, I guess?" He avoided that statement. Thankful that Pandora's Heart seemed to somehow not make his seed potent. Deciding not to dwell on that as he pushed his dick forward into that more than prepared hole.

"AHHHHHH... And just as stretching! MMMMM..." She tilted back her short, dark haired head with approval as those thick inches slid into her pussy to, as she stated, make her inner walls pleasurable stretch to accommodate such a vast invasion. Enjoying the sensation so much that she didn't even object to the closer contact of him gripping her thighs again to ensure her legs were kept spread apart. "I suppose there's... MMMMM! Something to be said for some forms of... AHHHHH... This social interaction nonsense after all..." She said to come as close to an admission of enjoyment of this as it got. Her eyes still locked down to watch his shaft move in and out of her box as he fucked her as she remained perched on the edge of her own medical table. Sitting up with her arms back behind her to keep the position as the man in front of her worked his dick back and forth already at a steady, smooth pace.

"MMMMM... Yeah, you get used to it..." He said between his groans. Able to openly enjoy this as he smiled, even as he wasn't sure if this was really an experiment of some sort from the out of her mind archaeologist or just an excuse for a hook-up. All he knew was that her pussy felt as good as it did they first time they fucked way back on the first Sanctuary of that floating city. Snug and wet all around his inches as he plunged back and forth into her to keep them both moaning. Neither of them seeming to remember, or care, that because of the windows looking out on the rest of the ship that anyone passing by could peer in and see them engaged in what looked to be naughty, shameless sex in what's supposed to be a scientific laboratory.

"MMMMM!! That hardly sounds like... MMMMM... Something someone like myself would be involved with..." She claimed, despite her moans as she finally glanced up to lock eyes with her 'test subject' as she showed a brief hint of lust in her usually emotionless eyes. Before once again her gaze was back down like she was hypnotised by the sight of his fat dick ploughing into her twat again and again. Her body slightly rocking back and forth in time with the pumps she was taking. Ensure that his length went in to the hilt into that moist hole of hers. "AHHHHH! Remember! This is a scientific endeavour for the benefit of us all! MMMMM! FUCK!! Not one of your disgusting, sinful, sweaty... MMMMM!! Mind blowing, orgasm creating one night stand that... MMMMM!! Perverted beasts like you get up to!" She claimed. Not exactly sounding convincing with her clear moans breaking up her rambling.

"I would never dream... MMMMM!! Of accusing you of enjoying this sex just as sex..." The man nicknamed the 'Stud of Sanctuary' smirked as he spoke as he wasn't buying this story from her. Regardless, he was doing as asked. Firmly pumping his member into her slick twat as he made her jolt back so much that her breasts bounced when he gave a fresh pump into her tightness. Both of them still moaning out as he worked away onto her with his grip still firm onto her legs to keep her spread apart. Allowing them both to enjoy the sight of his cock briefly reappearing from her slot as he withdrew a couple inches out of her before he raced back in. Making a slap of skin meeting skin ring out as he enjoyed being balls deep into the beautiful but often deranged scientist.

"AHHHHH! I do hope you don't think for a moment that... MMMMM!! SHIT!! This constant flattery from you will get you anywhere!" Tannis claimed. Even as he was, quite literally, balls deep inside of her wet pussy as he fucked her stiffly and steadily. Of course, he was very well aware that it wasn't sweet talk that was making him fuck the woman who has now gained Siren powers. But the enhanced sexual ability granted from the Relic he secretly had equipped. The only reason why he was making her moan out as he sent his fat man-meat deep into her love tunnel again and again. "MMMMM!! That kind of seduction might have worked for Maya or Lilith... MMMMM! Or Angel... Or... MMMMM!! Well, you get my meaning!" She groaned as he cock continued to drive nice and deep into her hot, tight snatch. Her signature goggles staying in place on the top of her head even as she rocked slightly back and forth in time with his piston-like motion. The briefest to flicks of her tongue against her upper lip as she kept staring down almost with an obsessive gaze at his cock sliding into her folds,

"MMMMMM... Well if it means anything? Your pussy feels as damn good as it always has done!" Samuel stated the obvious as he pulled out of her completely to leave them both groaning. "Siren or otherwise.

"I... Well, I thank you for that not exactly scientific feedback." Patricia said as she kept that expressionless look on her face. Even if her eyes were still checking out his dick. "However in the future please keep such filthy, shameful, sinful compliments to your own dirty, disgusting, long and fat cocked mind. If you don't mind."

"Whatever you say, Tannis." He chuckled as he stepped back. "It's your experiment." He said, playing along with the out of her mind stunner.

"I don't need you to remind me of that clear fact. But yes, this is my experiment. So enough of this pond life-level chatter." She decided as Tannis moved back. Turning so she could move up onto her hands and knees on the top of her laboratory table. "If you don't mind? Back to work, Samuel."

"Yes, ma'am!" He eagerly agreed as he moved up onto the table to kneel behind her. Lining his shaft up as he pushed forward to get them both moaning all over again. This time however, in further telling fashion the archaeologist was pushing herself back against his thrusts with a stiff motion. Ensuring that he quickly got balls deep into her snatch as her impressively rounded backside smacked against his toned body. That slap of their frames connecting ringing out around her lab to mix with their moans as the action got well underway once again. Shamelessly so considering that the risk of being caught in the act was extremely high with the elevated position of the action, combined with the open windows on two sides of the room looking in.

"MMMMM! Yes, that's it! MMMMM... Nice and deep!" She demanded, even with her voice being as usually cold and uncaring as she's known to act like. Her breasts swaying underneath her as she stayed up in the classic doggy style position. Getting fucked from behind as her head tilted back to let out her moans. Those goggles staying perfectly in place on her head as she took those firm thrusts into her snatch. Rocking forward from the jolt of taking a thrust from that lengthy, fat dick but still pushing sharply back so she could meet the next incoming pump. "We can't have you... MMMM!! Slacking off and not giving this experiment your all, after all! MMMMM!!" She made sure to add, but it wasn't clear at this point if she was just saying this to try and fool the man she was getting banged by (and not for the first time either) or perhaps even to lie to herself about the true reasons behind this all.

"MMMMM FUCK... AHHHHH... Of course not... MMMMM..." Samuel still had a smile on his face, as likely any red blooded male would have if they got to fuck one of the most beautiful, as well as insane, women in all of the Borderlands. Briskly sending his shaft in and out of her twat as he kept making her rounded ass clap back into his body whenever he pumped into her. "AHHHHH... Wouldn't want a rep of being a terrible science partner now, do I?" He added with a teasing tone as he clearly didn't believe her that this was all just to better her research. Regardless he was loving being balls deep in her moist, snug pussy as he pumped back and forth with loud groans. Keeping a hold of her with hands on her hips so he could keep her in place for a nice, smooth motion. Especially since she was still firmly rocking back to take each pump he had for her so that smack kept echoing around her lab.

"MMMMMM!! AHHHHH!! Test subject! MMMMM!! You're just my test subject! Not a partner!" She scolded him even if her tone was still the same as ever, spoken alongside those loud moans that to anyone else would be those of someone shamelessly enjoying this action. Something being proven by how sweat was now forming across that gorgeous, nicely curved body of hers. Keeping herself in position on her hands and knees so that the siren tattoos on her arm and body were clear to see. "AHHHHH... I'm not one of your horny, lewd, panties dropping fuck buddies like you seem to have with... MMMM!! Every damn woman you come across!" She said with a groan. Gazing back over her shoulder at him as she switched her gaze from down at her own backside to watch him pound into her to briefly up at his handsome, smirking face. A contrast to that still expressionless (despite her moans) look over her pretty facial features.

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers
12