Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! Not every woman! MMMMM..." He protested but still carried on his task here as he kept his dick plunging in and out of her dripping wet slot as he kept the back and forth motion going. Making her ass ripple whenever he drove in with perfect force to make his crotch connect with that nicely shapely rump. His balls smacking off her pussy from the motion of going fully into her still snug but now dripping wet tunnel. "Just... MMMMM! SHIT... Almost every woman, I guess!" He managed to say as he moaned away. Similarly starting to sweat himself as he pumped briskly in and out of that pussy that he was more than just a little familiar from her time before she gained the powers of a Siren. But still treating her the same with top notch treatment with his fat and long cock. Pumping away nice and deep so they both moaned out and caring little for how open and in the act they were not just with the noise they were making. But the clear view anyone passing by would have if they stared into the lab that's been turned into a personal sex den for a so-called 'experiment'.

"Don't flatter yourself, Samuel! MMMMM..." Tannis moaned, before she shifted forward in order to make his cock leave her snatch. "I wouldn't be conducting this data gathering into how sex feels as a Siren if I didn't believe you could last with, well, a Siren." She claimed as she took a moment to wipe sweat from her forehead. "Especially a Siren with my advanced intellect and hatred for bacon."

"Can't argue with... Wait, what was that last part?" Samuel raised an eyebrow as he watched her move into a new position, laying on her back now.

"Never mind all that primal yapping of yours! We still have science to do!" Patricia decided for him as she once again, and perhaps far too eagerly considering her claims about this all, spread her legs willingly for him.

"Yep. Definitely can't argue with that." He said, nodding as he moved down on top of her. Although he was caring more about enjoying the action than whatever excuses she had for this sex.

So he got back to work, sliding his shaft smoothly into her slot. Getting rewarded when her legs instantly wrapped around his toned frame to ensure he wasn't going anywhere fast, along with being quickly balls deep inside of her. The position of them on the top of her laboratory table meaning he could grip the end of it with both hands. Her head off the edge but currently held up so she could stare up at the man that was stuffed deep into her dripping wet twat. So close to one another that her nipples were brushing against his chest every other breath as she took in air. Yet only having a faint look of desire in her eyes as her face was, fitting for her mental state, devoid of emotion.

That state continued when he delivered the first deep thrust into her and started of the machine-like sound of the repeated slap ringing out when their bodies connected as he drove into her. Her breasts jiggling and her body jolting under him as her hands came up to grip his shoulders. No doubt she'd just claim it was to support him and ensure he made as smooth a pumping rhythm as possible and nothing more. Anyone else who would see this would take that as a wordless demand to keep ramming her nice and hard. Her moans only further adding to that as she took his dick and the sweat coated her gorgeous face. Even is she wouldn't admit it, the way her pussy was staying snug around this prick showed she was perhaps enjoying this more than just for any bizarre test as she claimed it merely was.

Deciding to test that theory, Samuel did a little bit of experimenting of his own on the mentally unhinged beauty. Reaching down with one hand as he gave her jiggling tit a squeeze. Getting a groan out of her from the touch as he gave her mound a firm little grope to stimulate her. That wasn't quite enough as he got to have some fun with her. Leaning his face down towards hers as he kept on pumping away into her snatch. Making her eyes briefly widen but she didn't object when he boldly pressed his lips to hers. The touch soon returned, perhaps surprisingly, as she engaged in some making out as her soft lips worked against his. Soon his tongue following to slip inside of her mouth as she groaned in approval and her hands slightly shifted on his shoulders in response to the more personal smooch than any sort of test would have called for.

"MMMMMMPHH! MMMMM..." The genius, but unstable, scientist moaned into the mouth of the handsome man on top of her. Keeping her legs wrapped around his body so he could keep rapidly sending his thick member in and out of her box as her juices dripped down onto her own laboratory table she was getting fucked on. There was a strange contrast to this situation as one one hand her chest was pushing up to clearly crave more of the touch to her breast from him. On the other, while she was making out with the man pumping away into her pussy her eyes were wide open as she did so. Swapping spit and exchanging moans almost without any emotion to her as she took this massive dick. Somehow her trademark goggles remaining on her head as she took this stiff pounding which just added to the odd to say the least feeling around this sinful encounter.

Samuel eventually lifted his head away as he groaned out, making his pace nice and rapid as his hands once again clutched the end of the experiment table in, ironic considering her insults about him, primal fashion. His heavy balls slapping against her body whenever he plunged into her as the both continued to moan out. Sweat pouring off them both as her legs stayed securely around her 'test subject' as his prick jack hammered into her dripping wet slot. As emotionless as that stunning face was, she was showing the signs of her approaching peak. Her eyes rolling upward in delight and her full lips parted in an O-shape. Whether she was actually getting the research data she claimed to be after or not was irrelevant at this point. She was going to get the first orgasm of her new life as a Siren.

"MMMMMMMM!!" When it hit, Tannis' head tilted back off the edge of her table as she moaned out. Her arms falling off from gripping him as the sensations overwhelmed her to such a point that her tattoos glowed for a moment and the lights of her lab room flickered. Unintentionally short circuiting equipment in her lusty delight of an intense orgasm. Her snatch clamping onto that dick and she covered him with juices that he'd already gotten a taste of earlier on. "MMMMMM!! MMMMMM..." She just stayed laying in her own sweat as he pounded her through the waves of pleasure. For the most tiniest, fleeting moment she allowed a small curl of her lips of a smile before it vanished. Her hypothesis was well and truly confirmed, whatever it was. Enjoying the end result of her 'research' as she groaned out as her tired legs finally dropped from around the stud on top of her.

"Hope you don't mind, Tannis..." Samuel grunted as he pulled his throbbing dick out of her well used snatch. Hopping off from the table completely and moving around to in front of her as she gazed at the rod that had been pounding her so expertly. "But I think I've deserved a reward for helping you with... MMMMM! Woah!!"

He was left pleasantly surprised when Tannis lifted her head up enough to capture his dick between her pouty, soft lips. Groaning around his meat as she tasted her own pussy from off those fat inches but didn't seem repulsed in the slightest, and that wasn't as much of a shocker considering her often mentally unstable state. She was further proving that by bobbing along his dick while being upside down, her short haired head still hanging off the edge of the table she'd been banged on. Now dishing out a quite clearly eager blowjob that easily made the man she claimed was just a 'test subject' and not a fuck buddy moan out with an approving smile. Neither of them still caring about the fact that if any of the crew passed by her lab they'd see the famed Eridian archaeologist sucking cock in such a filthy position.

"MMMMPHHH!! Mmmmmmm! HHHHHMMMMMHHHH!!" The beautiful scientist slurped away, replacing her pussy juices with her saliva and not being bothered by her own spit dripping onto her facial features from the repeated, smooth movement. Taking his length deep into her oral hole as she showed that she could take it as well as give it out. Her own arms reaching back as her hands gripped the table edge for support as she unleash an impressive oral attack onto that huge slab of man meat. "MMMMMPHHHH... MMMM!! Mmmmmmphhh..." Her eyes were still wide open and her expression cold, but her actions a total lusty contrast as she put on a cock sucking performance more suited for an ECHONet porno than any sort of scientific endeavour. Keeping her lips nicely wrapped around that prick as it pulsed inside of her mouth.

"MMMMM!! Fuck!! And you still fucking suck cock... MMMM!! Just as good as you did before you were a Siren..." He said for a sinful compliment as he groaned out. Staring down, watching drops of sweat fall from her face while her own saliva trickled down those gorgeous facial features. If he hoped for a reaction out of her, the only thing he got was a muffled response vibrating against his inches as she focused on pleasuring him. Perhaps a new sign that there was indeed more to this all than just a new crazed idea from her warped mind. Bobbing away while her goggles somehow stayed firmly in place on her head even with it hanging upside down, let alone shifting swiftly up and down on his pole. "FUCK!! MMMM!! Here it cums!!" He managed to warm as his dick throbbed again inside her oral hole.

Releasing him from her mouth, she left him to rapidly stroke off as he grunted. The spunk soon flying out from his shaft as it splattered all across Patricia Tannis' stunning, already saliva and sweat-coated face. The jizz hitting her cheeks, nose, lips and bit onto her neck as he plastered her. Her eyes closed to avoid being blinded as the cum dripped down her face even before he'd finished unloading. Leaving the thick seed seeping downward to coat over her signature goggles and become sticky through her short dark hair. Staying in place with her head off her own scientific table until he flicked the last drops onto her and stood back. The jizz dripping from her face all the way to the floor of her lab for a fitting messy ending to her so-called 'experiment'.

"Mmmmmm..." Tannis reached a hand up, wiping away the spunk from her eyes and then from her mouth. "Yes, that was... Most informative, if I do say so myself. And of course, I just did. Unless this has all just been me having another one of my episodes." She remarked, tiredly rolling over onto her stomach which just sent more cum dripping from her face and hair.

"Uh, no. That all happened." Samuel stated as he watched. Wincing when Tannis rolled all the way around again and ended up falling off the side of the table with a thud. "And that, that just happened too."

"I'm OK! Nothing like a possible broken rib to encourage number crunching!" Patricia claimed as she started pulling herself up to sit with her back against the table. "You... You may leave now Samuel. I'd inform you of my preliminary findings but your brain would likely leak out your ears from the repeated use of syllables in my explanation."

"I, uh... Yeah. Sure, Tannis. Sure." He didn't question her, seeing that even as a Siren she was still as mentally unstable out as ever. So he just walked across the lab. Heading towards his clothing behind the screen and ready to unequip Pandora's Heart now that he'd done his job.

"...Samuel?" Hearing Tannis' voice made him stop as he looked back. Seeing the cum-covered face of her looking up from her seated position as she gasped for much needed air. "I... Thank you, Samuel." She simply said, locking eyes with him. "And I do not just mean for this."

Understanding, he nodded and gave her a smile. "My pleasure, Tannis. And I don't just mean for this, either." He added before he moved behind the screen.

So he missed the brief smile that she had on her face before she finally started pulling herself up. Returning back to her usual self as she staggered across the room to scoop 'samples' of his load from her hair with her fingers, dumping it into a collection dish.

* * *

A half hour later, in Moxxi's bar.

"So, sugar..." Mad Moxxi purred as she placed a Rakk Ale on the counter top right at Samuel. "Quite an 'experiment' you ran up there with old Tannis..." She said with a smirk. "Guess the crazy gal is still a woman after all."

"I, uh... Y-You saw that?" Samuel said with wide eyes, almost spilling the drink out of surprise.

"Honey. Glass windows?" Moxxi reminded him. "Me and most the female crew watched it. I was lucky my daughter Elle was downstairs teaching our resident little Siren about fixing cars otherwise things might have gotten... Awkward.

"Shit, forgot about that... Sorry, Moxxi." He said, although on the inside he wasn't sorry one bit about getting some red hot action.

"No problem, sugar. Maybe next time you and Tannis can give a little private show in my room." Moxxi said with another saucy smile.

"Heh... Something tells me Tannis might need a little convincing before that happens." He remarked before he took a sip of the Ale. "Or... Actually? Maybe not. Who knows when it comes to her."

"Very true, oh mighty 'Stud of Sanctuary." Moxxi teased as Samuel shook his head a bit. "So... Now that this whole COV war is settling down... What's next, stud? Finally gonna put that roaming snake of yours away in its pen and settle down?"

"I... I don't know, actually." Samuel stated with a shrug. "All I've known these past seven or so, however long its been, years all I've known is being a part of the Crimson Raiders. I don't know what I'm gonna do for a retirement."

"Well don't be hanging up your guns yet, Sugar." Moxxi smirked as she reached forward. Tracing a finger around the rim of his Rakk Ale bottle. "Because your sweet sugar momma Moxxi has got something planned for all those Vault Hunters, and we'll need you on our team. And trust me, Samuel. I'll certainly make it worth your while..."

He was about to respond, when his ECHO communicator went off as he took the transmission. "Oh thank goodness I got a hold of you, Samuel!" The thick accent of Lorelei said through the line. "I need you to round up those badarses of the Vault Hunters. Those Maliwan dickheads are at it again! I reckon if we strike with a good old fashioned Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite? We can kick them out of Atlas' hair once and for all!"

"I'll round up the troop, Lorelei." Samuel said, moving off from the barstool. "See you soon." He said as the call ended. "Get back to me on that plan Moxxi. Looks like we've got to save Atlas. Again." He said with a chuckle.

"Will do, Sugar." Moxxi gave another smirk as she plucked the bottle from the bar. "Go blow up a dozen of them in my name."

He gave a nod as he turned to head towards the Vault Hunters' quarters knowing they wouldn't say no to what sounded like a major challenge. "Guess there still ain't no rest for the wicked..." Samuel remarked to himself with a smile. And he wasn't just talking about dealing with the COV or Maliwan, either.

* * *

12