Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 20

Story Info
Remembering a Threesome with Sasha & Fiona.
7.1k words
5
3.5k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
815 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, places, universe, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own Borderlands or any of the characters etc referenced in this story. I am making no money as the result of writing this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Featuring: Fiona & Sasha (Tales From The Borderlands)

Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Part 20

A Borderlands video game erotic story

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, Oral.

* * *

Owner and CEO's Office, Atlas Headquarters, Promethea.

Samuel nodded to the guards outside the door, carrying a tray of coffees and a bag with a couple burgers in as he walked through the sliding doors into the grand office of the Atlas Corporation's owner Rhys. The CEO himself standing and nervously staring out the remaining Maliwan drop ships that, despite their leader being killed, continue to fight to try and force a hostile takeover. Samuel put the tray down on his desk, and glanced to see Zer0 leaning against the corner of the room as off putting as ever. Although from the direction the former Vault Hunter was looking at, Zer0 seemed to be more focused on Lorelei as she was glued to watching a computer readout as she leaned over that desk.

"These bloody Maliwan dickheads don't know when to quit..." Lorelei sighed, watching the data feedback as the operation known as the Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite was being carried out. She only glanced up when her nose started sniffing, and she started smiling when she saw her favourite mug with some steam coming from it. "Cheers, love... Watching your Vault Hunter mates kick some Maliwan arse is thirsty work!" She gave him a wink as she took the mug.

"Yeah, but if anyone's gonna put an end to this war, the Vault Hunters will!" Samuel said, taking a burger out of the bag. "No, uh, offence to you guys and gals of course."

"Huh? What?" Rhys wasn't even listening when he turned around. "Oh, right. Sure. Whatever." He said, glancing again at the war outside his window.

"Say... Didn't you used to have like, a moustache or something?" Samuel questioned, arching an eyebrow.

"Oh, yeah! That? I uh, got a second opinion." Rhys scratched the back of his head with his robotic arm. "Where you're told your facial hair is akin to a crime against humanity, that kind of thing sticks with you." He said with an awkward laugh.

"Oh. I see." Samuel said, a little worried. He'd remember that.

Starting to chomp on his burger, Samuel distracted himself from the fight outside as he glanced about, walking around the executive desk a little. Pausing when he saw a photo frame on the desk as he looked it over. "Huh." He remarked, picking it up for a moment. "Small universe." He joked as he put it down. Then noticing that the other three in the room were now all looking at him with confusion (or at least the two who weren't masked clearly were). "Oh, sorry. Just that you all know Sasha as well, right? So I was saying, small universe since like this is another planet, and..."

"Wait wait wait... Sasha?!?" Rhys rushed forward, grabbing Samuel by the jacket as he nearly dropped his burger out of surprise. "You know Sasha?? Where is she? How's she doing?? Does she remember me?!??" Rhys demanded in desperation as he shook the jacket a little.

"Woah woah! Easy Rhys! Geez!!" Samuel leaned back to get away from the close up look. "I only met her once! Years back on Pandora! She like showed up to collect her sister Fiona and the two left Sanctuary! I've never seen her again since!"" He explained.

"...Oh. I see..." Rhys sounded dejected. "I just thought... Never mind..." He sighed, turning away.

"Awwwwkward..." Samuel said under his breath. "Yeah, only one time... And it didn't help that she said maybe she'd come visit Sanctuary again sometime... And now that floating city doesn't exist any more because it got blown up." He added with a frown of his own.

"A meeting place gone/Never an ideal plan/Did not think that through." Zer0 unhelpfully confirmed.

Saddened, Rhys returned to staring out the window as Samuel moved to lean against the desk next to Lorelei. "Oi, mate..." She whispered, leaning in to him. "When you said, you only met this bird once... Does that mean you shagged her?" She smirked, giving him a wink.

"Maybe I'll tell you that story later on... Over some coffee..." He replied back with a smile before he returned to his burger eating. He certainly wouldn't want to tell the full story to Rhys about what happened..."

* * *

Several years earlier...

Mayor's Residence, Sanctuary, Pandora.

"So, no way I can convince you to stay, Fiona?" Samuel asked, leaning against the wall of his home as the honorary Major of the floating city and safe haven of the Crimson Raiders known as Sanctuary. "We could do with all the help around here we can get. And someone with your brains and skills would be a big plus for us."

"Still a charmer as always." The con-woman and former Vault Hunter, Fiona said. Brushing her hair back to beside her trademark hat. "But sorry, I gotta hit the road. My sister only just managed to ditch this clingy guy I used to... Well, I used to crack open a Vault a while back. So the sooner we leave this planet, the better." She said. Clad in her familiar attire of a long coat with shirt underneath and pants

"Can't argue with that. There used to be some alien thing that was warning us about a war coming, and then it vanished into thin air." Samuel mused. "But I ain't gonna force you to stay if you don't want to. Not that, uh, I really have any actual powers as the major of this place anywhere." He admitted with a chuckle, knowing his position was only basically a title.

Before the conversation could continue, there was a knock at the door. "That'll be her now... Come in, Sasha!" Fiona called out with a smile.

Stepping in was indeed Fiona's sister, and fellow con-woman in the darker skinned beauty Sasha. Her dark brown hair styled in a swept back style with an orange headband, matching the colour of her sleeveless top then went down to the hips with a white and orange belt around her, and an off the shoulder under shirt underneath it. A set of leggings completing her outfit.

"Your directions suck, by the way sis..." Sasha teased, giving her sibling a smile. "A floating city? Yeah, that's easy to pinpoint on a map."

"What can I say? I like to fly in style these days." Fiona joked back with a shrug.

"And who is this guy?" Sasha questioned, her trained eyes scanning over Samuel with suspicious as she does to anyone.

"Oh, that's just a friend of mine. Samuel, this is my sister Sasha. And Sasha? Samuel." Fiona quickly introduced. "We were just saying goodbye anyway."

"That's your sister?" Samuel questioned, glancing between the shorter dark skinned woman and the taller, paler beauty. Pausing when he saw both women giving him a bit of a glare. "Oh, I can see the resemblance! You're almost like twins! Except, like, not..." He quickly backtracked.

"Yeah, I'm just uh, gonna go now..." Fiona awkwardly said.

"Hold on a second, Fiona..." Sasha walked forward, glancing over him. "This guy? This is the one you were bragging about to me?" She questioned, not looking impressed. "The guy you said was called the Stud of Sanctuary?"

"I, uh, I didn't decide that nickname myself, OK?" Samuel protested, sensing things were going to get awkward. "But yeah, that's me..."

"Sasha, let's just go..." Fiona tried to cut her sister off.

"You know, the one you said fucked your brains out so good that you almost considered giving up a life of crime?" Sasha all too casually added as she looked at her sibling with a smirk.

Fiona's jaw dropped in shock as Samuel glanced between the two women. "Sasha!! I did not say that! Not at least, that bluntly!"

"Oh, what? Did I miss out a part?" Sasha had a smug look on her face, seeing she was making her sister rattled. "Maybe I should mention the bit where you demanded a place close to his so you could sneak in for late night booty calls?"

"SASHA!!" Her sister snapped with a glare.

As the two siblings bickered and went back and forth, Samuel just stared. Feeling as if in front of his eyes there were two options on the screen for a choice of how to proceed with this encounter. Having a burning sensation that the choice could ultimate effect the final outcome of this all. The options he saw were [Let them argue] or [Use Pandora's Heart]. And since he was a man who more often than not thought with only his dick and not his head, there was only really one true option he was going to go with here. Taking advantage of the distraction as he opened up his menus and equipped that mysterious, lust creating and sexual ability enhancing relic that he's already managed to use on Fiona before in the past.

"Sorry, excuse me, ladies?" Samuel finally spoke up to get their attention. "But maybe if Sasha has some doubts? I could provide a demonstration?" He rather boldly offered with a smile to match.

"...Did you just say what I thought you said?" Fiona questioned, glaring at him for a moment. "You want to fuck my sister?!"

"Hmmmm..." Despite her suspicion moments before, Fiona's look suddenly softened as the area of effect provided by Pandora's Heart already worked its sinful magic onto her. Placing a hand on her hip as she looked him over. "Guy's got balls, I'll give him that... And you're kinda a little cuter than that creep from Hyperion I just managed to ditch..." She admitted, as her sister now glared in shock at her. "Think you can handle the hotter sister?" Sasha said, stepping forward.

"Wait, what? Hotter sister??" Fiona was shocked for a different reason now.

"I uh, I'm not gonna answer that question..." He smartly, if not cowardly said. "But if you're asking if I can handle you? Then... Oh, OK!" He was cut off when she just dropped down to her knees, reaching for his belt already.

"Sasha! You fucking little slut!!" Fiona complained as she watched her 'kid' sister easily loosen his pants and haul them down. Being rewarded by seeing Samuel's thick and long cock sticking out at her.

"Holy shit! You never said he was this big!" Even with her confidence, Sasha can't help but stare in awe at his meaty (even as enhanced by the Relic as he is) length as she takes a hold of him. Starting to stroke him off in a testing way. "Sounds like you're jealous there, sis..." She teased with a glance back at her sibling. "Feel free to come and try and prove you're the hotter one..." She dared, before turning back to him. "Come on, let's see what the hype is all about..." She said, before leaning in as she stuck her tongue out. Sliding across the crown with an approving little moan as she started to run it around that fat bell-end. Using her hand to stroke the base as she warmed him up to make him groan out in approval. Sliding down the side to drag her tongue along his shaft, then back up to continue rolling around the tip a couple of times.

"Mmmmm... You must not be from Pandora... This dick tastes way better than the idiots I've had to blow to trick them..." Sasha all too casually says before she parts her lips. Making him clearly moan out when she wraps her nicely soft lips around his thickness. Starting to bob along him with a smooth motion, already showing she isn't unfamiliar with dishing out this kind of sexual act. Staring up seductively at the man she's just met but for once not sucking someone off as part of a con, but to see how good the cock that she knows has fucked her sister is. "Mmmmmphhh!! Mmmmm..." Her moaning around his length showing her 'test' of him is off to a good start as she slurps up and down. Even adding in the odd slide of her tongue against the underside for good measure as she shifts back and forth. Using her palm for the odd pump as she mainly uses her mouth to pleasure him.

"And where the Hell did you learn to do that, young lady!" Fiona grits her teeth, staring and watching her younger sister show off clearly experienced blowjob skills as that oral hole of Sasha's moved smoothly and steadily along that fat cock. A sinful contrast alone of her gorgeous dark toned face and the pale shaft she was slurping along as saliva started to be applied onto those more than generous inches. "Urgh!! Fine! If you can't fucking beat them..." Fiona sighed, reaching down as she started to take off her jacket as even in her anger over watching her own sister suck someone off, she can't help but stare at the dick she herself is more than familiar with. Not knowing, as her sibling is, that her growing desire is more thanks to the powerful Relic that this lucky hunk had equipped.

"Mmmm... Oh damn! That's real good, Sasha! Mmmmm..." The Crimson Raiders member groaned as he watched his dick vanish into that warm and wet mouth that was almost effortlessly working along his size. Starting to slide his jacket off from his shoulders to take off his attire as he got blown. Gradually more and more of his inches going into that mouth as he felt the tip of his cock connecting with the back of her mouth as she groaned sinfully. "Ahhhhhh... I can see how... Mmmm... You and your sister can pull off so many cons, with skills like this... Ahhhhh..." He said as dirty talk, even as unintentionally back handed as it was. Groaning out as the saliva dripped from his prick and started to drool down her chin, landing onto her clothing as she bobbed away. Showing off that he wasn't as hype as the woman currently blowing him thought, handling taking this already red hot blowjob that no doubt would have made any normal target of hers bust a nut long before this point.

"Mmmmmmphhh!! Hmmmmm..." Sasha gave a narrowed eyed glare briefly at his remark, but was soon groaning with desire around his rod as she fed those inches in and out of her all too eager mouth. Keeping those soft lips perfectly wrapped around his member as she handled almost all of his size. Just her hand holding the base to keep him steady for her to suck away on. "Mmmmm! Mmmmmphhh!! Mmmmmm..." Having to use her free hand to reach up and brush the dark hair back across her forehead so she could keep gazing up at a man she's only known for mere minutes. But now is on her knees sucking him off to leave his weapon covered with her spit. Bouncing a little in her position as her thighs squirmed from forming arousal between her legs as she found out first hand, and in a pleasant surprise for her, that what her sister had said about this guy was all true.

Eventually, with a sinful 'pop' sound Sasha lifted off as she took in a deep breath. "Damn! That's some good dick!" She admitted with a wide smile. "You're like the first guy who has ever taken a blowie from me and not blown down my throat before." Again she was all too casual, and shameless, in her admission as she stood up.

"Sasha! When did you become such a damn whore??" Fiona protested, glaring at her sibling.

"...Says the woman totally naked?" Sasha noted as Fiona had ditched all her clothing, except for that trademark hat still on her head.

"Oh, and I guess you just drop your leggings to be fucked?" Fiona countered as she stepped forward.

"Well, yeah! Makes it easier to get away if you just need to pull them back up." Sasha said with a shrug, ignore the fresh look of shock from the other woman as she looked at Samuel. "Hey, good looking... How about we use that desk of yours? Lay down on it for me."

"Huh? Oh, sure!" Samuel agreed with a nod. "Not like this Major's desk actually gets used for any paperwork..." He admitted as he moved and got up onto it, laying on his back with his legs just hanging off an end to dangle.

As Sasha started to undress, Fiona got into the action as she got between his legs, Unfazed by her sister's saliva covering him as she licked her lips before opening them. Guzzling down his dick with a needy moan as she started to suck him off. Sliding her hands along his thighs as she worked her mouth up and down in a nicely steady pace of her own. Groaning as her lips stretched perfectly around that familiar thickness as she dined on him. Only serving to get more saliva applied onto him as she worked up and down on a large amount of his length. A sight even more impressive considering that all the while her head was moving, her hat stayed right in place as she sucked away to make herself groan.

Samuel had barely time to moan as his attention was suddenly taken up with the just as beautiful sister of the woman bobbing on his cock now moving up to mount his face. Sasha now naked, giving a lewd smile as she squatted over his handsome facial features, lowering her pussy down to his mouth. He didn't hesitate to reach up, holding her smooth legs as he leaned his head up and planted his lips onto her already slick lower ones to make her groan in her approval. Not stopping there as he started to flick his tongue out at her pussy, enjoying the taste as he worked over the outer folds. Showing off his experience as he worked around the outside not to tease, but to return the favour he had gotten from her moments before. No doubt fuelled by the current sucking off he was getting.

"MMMMM! Fuck!! This guy ain't... MMMM!! Half bad after all..." Sasha admitted as she moaned. Already reaching down with a hand as she held onto his head, encouraging him to get his tongue nicely deep into her twat. Playing down how good that tongue felt despite not just her moans, but how she was using her free hand to rub away at the top of her pussy for an extra boost of pleasure. "AHHHHH... You didn't fucking mention... MMMMM... This friend with benefits of yours had a damn good mouth, sis... MMMMM..." She added with a groan, casting another teasing look back at her sibling to watch her sucking away on the dick of the man she was riding the face off. Before turning back to focus on him as she shifted her hips. Grinding her dampening pussy against his lips as she moaned as that tongue began to explore around properly inside of her folds.

"HMMMMPHHH!! Mmmmmm! Mmmmmphhh!" Fiona was too busy sucking cock to respond to the taunting, not just any words would be made out with her groans muffled by all the thick man-meat she was servicing with her eager mouth. Smoothly moving her hat-wearing head up and down at a swift pace. Enjoying the taste of a cock that she's not just fucked before, but had on more than one sinful encounter before this. "Mmmmmm! MMMMPHH!! Mmmmm..." Showing her own high state of desire, the former Vault Hunter was sliding her fingers back and forth across her snatch to prepare herself for more fun. Leaving those digits nice and slick with her juices while her oral hole, more used for tricking people with cash-making cons, left that big cock coated with saliva.

All Samuel had to do was lay back and take it, but doing so in a way that anyone would find impressive as long as they didn't find out that without Pandora's Heart aiding him, he wouldn't have lasted a minute against the two beautiful con-women. Getting his cock blown by the older sibling while he probed about with his tongue up into the tasty pussy of the younger but just as stunning sister. His lips and chin coated in fluids from his hungry munching on Sasha's twat while he moaned into that slot thanks to Fiona slurping away on his tool. More than encouraged to eat out one of them as he smiled broadly, knowing that he could rack up a threesome with two sisters onto his growing list of unlikely sexual encounters.

"MMMMM... OK! I think he's... AHHHHH FUCK! More than ready for the good stuff now..." Sasha said with another confident grin as she dismounted his face. Only to move down the desk he was laying on to approach his crotch.

daxg2001
daxg2001
815 Followers
12