Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You still going on about that 'hotter sister' stuff?" Fiona raised an eyebrow as she shifted back, before she moved around to climb up to join the fun.

"Hey, you brought it up... I was just gonna leave it be..." Sasha teased as she now positioned herself over his member, looking down forward at his body as she eased that more than wet pussy downward.

"Yeah? And you started it, little sister smart ass..." Fiona noted with a shake of her head accompanied by a little sly smile. Swinging her led over as she took her turn to have her pussy eaten out as she took a position that left her facing her own sibling.

"Guess I'm not gonna get a word in... MMMMMPHHH!!" Samuel indeed didn't get much say in the matter, but very willing to his sexual encounter just as both women were. The same time as his cock was slipped into Sasha's snug, wet pussy he got Fiona's lowered onto his mouth to leave his moans muffled by the second delicious, moist twat of the day. But going at her with as much eagerness as he did the first to ensure that that Fiona got to moan out loudly as he didn't hold back. Sliding his talented tongue up into that needy box while gripping the thighs as he began to much. Thankful he didn't have to state which sister he thought tasted the best as the both were equally sweet. Just focusing on pleasuring this woman right after eating out the other one involved in this steamy three-way.

"MMMMM SHIT!! FUCK!! Fuck, that's real big! MMMMM!!" Sasha admitted as her hands were down on his chest as she bounced on his prick. Fitting his fat, long cock nice and deep up into her wetness as she moaned out. Showing off her own sexual skills as she smoothly moved up and down on his meaty dick. Making sure to always keep a few inches inside of her along with the crown within her pussy whenever she moved upward, before firmly driving down to already make a slap ring out of her dark skinned body connecting with his pale frame. "AHHHHH... FUCK!! If only all the marks I had to trick were... MMMMM!! Packing this kind of dick, let alone... MMMM!! Able to actually fuck!!" She added between lusty groans. Licking her lips as sinfully she found herself looking down at the man she was riding, watching briefly as his tongue lapped up at her own sister's pussy just a short distance away from her.

"Hey! How many... Ooooooooh MMMMM!! Guys have you fucked... MMMM!! Instead of just fleecing?" Fiona questioned, still trying to be mad at her sibling but finding it hard to do so when her pussy is being so expertly taken care off by the stud she's on top off. Grinding her wet lips across that mouth as she worked her over quickly and repeatedly. Loving the sensations that his exploring tongue was giving her to make her nice and wet just like he'd done to her sibling minutes before. "MMMMM... On second thought? MMMMM!! I don't want to know the answer..." She perhaps wisely decided. Gritting her teeth but not to try and hold back groans. Slightly put off by having to look straight ahead and watch her sister bouncing away shamelessly on the hunk they're both on top off as Sasha took his dick deep into her snatch. But the pleasure Fiona was getting from that tongue stuffed into her box more than making her stay and put up with the annoyances from her relative, and not just the verbal ones either.

"MMMMM! FUCK!! About as many... MMMMM!! As you probably have, sis! MMMM!!" Sasha teased again before she moaned out. Finding out yet again that the stories about the Stud of Sanctuary weren't just a bunch of bluff as she rode that rock hard, long and thick dick right to the hilt whenever she dropped sharply down. Soon lifting herself up to the mid point before gravity aided to send her sharply back down with a lusty groan. "MMMMM!! Compared to some of the stunts we've pulled? MMMMM!! I think this is the least of our crimes! AHHHHHH FUCK!!" She added as the sweat started to roll from her gorgeous, dark toned face as she showed off the skills of a ECHONet pornstar by smoothly and swiftly riding away on that meaty pole. Her breasts sexily bouncing away, although a sight not enjoyed by the hunk she was fucking as all he saw right now was delicious pussy from the other woman mounted on top of him.

"T-That's not the point! MMMMMM!! FUUUUUCKK!!" Fiona continued to rock her hips back and forth. Working her twat against that endlessly hungry oral hole underneath her as she made sure to give him more than a generous dose of her pussy juices. Building up a bit of a sweat herself from how good her snatch was being eaten out as Samuel's tongue worked nicely deep into her box. Knowing just which areas to hit to ensure she groaned out. "Just... MMMM!! SHIT!! Just tell me you didn't fuck any of those creeps like August or Rhys... UHHHHH!! During all that stuff with the Vault!" Her attempts to give her younger sister a telling off were more than damaged by her own constant moaning as she shifted along that experienced tongue. As clueless in this sexual encounter with him as she was in any of their other that the only reason why he's able to please her, and her sister, is thanks to the sexually charged Relic that he has equipped right now.

"I, uh... MMMMM!! Oh hey, let's change positions!" Sasha seemed to look a little ashamed as she deliberately avoided the question. Lifting herself up and off from that big cock with a groan.

"Sasha... Tell me you didn't..." Fiona narrowed her eyes, but groaned as Samuel shifted out from underneath her.

"Hey, can we move off from this desk? Lilith is gonna kill me if we end up breaking this table from any wild fucking..." Samuel stated with a chuckle as the trio moved off the furniture.

"Oh, I'm about to kill somebody in a minute if I don't get a straight answer..." Fiona claimed as she eyed her sister up.

"Sorry, sis! Gotta get my pussy eaten again!" Sasha claimed, sitting on the edge of the desk now and spreading her legs. "His dick is all yours though!"

"Thanks, sister..." Fiona rolled her eyes but decided not to press her sibling for an answer at least for now. Getting down onto her hands and knees in front of Samuel as he kneeled down by his Major's desk so he could turn his head towards that already familiar pussy of the darker skinned beauty. Not before he pushed his dick into the waiting snatch of the woman still wearing her signature hat as he made them both moan as his inches easily pushed in deep as she backed herself up into him for good measure. "MMMMM FUCK!! MMMMM..." Soon Fiona more focusing on the pleasure of another no-strings-attached hook-up as she moaned out. Meeting the thrusts being sent into her with fantastic timing and force, so that soon enough the clap her backside meeting his crotch was ringing out along with their moans.

Or at least, his moans for a moment before his face was turned by a greedy hand gripping his hair as Sasha grinned lustfully as she guided him back towards her folds. Even draping a leg over his far shoulder to ensure he was deeply into her crotch. Her shamelessness rewarded as his tongue pushed right into her snatch to resume exploring around. Showing a side of perversion himself as he wasn't bothered by the fact that his cock had just been stuffed into the same pussy he was now eating out. Knowing better than to hesitate when it came to enjoying a red hot threesome with a couple of stunning sisters. Drinking down juices already as he worked his hips to fuck the other woman in front of him even as his eyesight was just taken up by smooth dark skin as his mouth went to hungry work.

"MMMMM!! Fucking eat it, stud! MMMMM SHIT!! Yeah, right in there! FUCK!!" Sasha encouraged as she toyed with his hair to ruffle it up in appreciation. Already her hips shifting towards his probing muscle as he roamed about deeply inside her folds with his lips grinding against her entrance. Her lusty gaze on that handsome face between her thighs as she more than enjoyed the oral talents of a man she'd only met today but has already sucked off, fucked and now is back to having eat her out over just one sinful afternoon. The broad smile on the con-woman's face showing she was more than happy to be proved wrong for once. But having no idea that the only reason he was able to please a stunning beauty like her, let alone her sister at the same time, was thanks to Pandora's Heart that he had secretly equipped.

"MMMMM!! FUCK!! AHHHHH FUCK!! YESSSS MMMMM!!" Fiona moaned out loudly as she shifted her gorgeous body back and forth. The sweat slowly falling onto the floor as she stayed in the classic doggy style position and pushed her snatch all the way back sharply whenever the hunk behind her delivered a new stiff pump into her already wet love tunnel. Taking him easily balls deep every time as her tightness, despite the obvious familiarity with him, remained snugly gripping that fat pole no matter if he was pulling a few inches back or driving straight into her. Ooooooooh FUCK!! MMMMMM!! AHHHHH SHIIIIT!! MMMMMM..." Her head tilted back in pleasure as somehow her trademark hat remained perfectly placed on the top of her head. Her tits swaying underneath her as she swayed in time with his piston-like motion to keep herself filled up. Looking more like a seasoned starlet of some XXX-rated films on the sinful side of the ECHONet than a veteran cash making con artist.

In the middle of all this, in more ways than one, was the luck hunk who was somehow in a new unlikely sexual adventure. This time having the accomplishment of getting a threesome with two drop dead gorgeous sisters. Currently fucking one from behind nice and deep in her twat while he lapped and licked away at the other just as dripping wet pussy raised up on the edge of his Major's desk. This being far from the first time he's used his home as a temporary sex den but this particular encounter would be one that stands out from most of the rest by a long shot. Not forgetting the fact that even as sweat coats his own toned body that he's managing, with the help from Pandora's Heart, to satisfy both siblings and keep them moaning from his thrusts and his tongue work. Somewhat ironic then that two women known for telling lies and being sneaky couldn't detect at all that he was hiding something from them as they were so caught up in desire and pleasure provided by his manhood and his flicking tongue.

"MMMMM!! That's it! MMMM FUCK!! MORE!! UHHHHH!! C-CLOSE!! MMMMM!!" Indeed, even as confident as Sasha was, her eyes were starting to roll upward as the repeated lashing her pussy was happily taking was bringing her closer to a peak as she continued to buck her hips towards his face. Groaning out with sweat coating her already gorgeous, dark toned facial features as she kept the pale hunk down kneeling on the floor snugly up against her folds. Her firm grip on his hair showing alone her need for release as she moaned in delight. "MMMMM FUCK! FUCK!! AHHHHHH... MMMMM!!" Her free hand back again circling across and around her clit to race herself towards a peak that seemingly she's never been able to get when acting as a honey pot trap in a scheme before. Letting loose and shamelessly so as her juices were already dripping down from off her body and his chin to sinfully pool a little on the surface of the desk she's sat on.

"OH YES! YESSSSS!! AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM!!" Similarly, Fiona was racing towards her own intense orgasm as she continued to shift sharply back and forth. Making her ass cheeks ripple when her backside slapped hard into the incoming body of Samuel behind her as he took her from behind. Filling her pussy up to the hilt with a fat dick that's been stuffed deep not just into her twat over and over during this sexual encounter, but into the pussy of her sister just seated above her. "UHHHHH!! FUCK! YES! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUCK MMMMM!!" Her eyes too were starting to roll upward, rather shamefully as her tongue flicked out from the side of her mouth from the strong pleasure flowing through her. Her moans echoing around the room along with those of her sibling along with that clap of her body hitting off the stud behind her. Yet never once did her hat, against all impossibility, even slip an inch from the top of her head as she got pounded doggy style.

"MMMPHH!! MMMMM..." Samuel's own moans were muffled by the pussy he was dining on, and soon groaning for two big reasons as both women he was satisfying came at about the same time, as expected of two gorgeous sisters. His mouth flooded with a fresh, sweet wave of juices that he happily and greedily gulped down. While his cock felt the pleasurable squeeze of pussy walls clamping around him as he continued to thrust away. His tongue similarly still moving to lap up the fluids offered as he made sure both beauties properly experienced their orgasms. Leaving a grin on his juices-dripping lips at the fact he had the bragging rights of not just fucking two sisters at the same time, but outlasting them both. Eventually lifting his face away from the snatch he'd been gorging on when the grip of his hair was released. Allowing him to pull his cock out of the equally well taken care off pussy he'd been fucking.

"Mmmmmm... Fuck me! He... He was damn good, sis..." Sasha admitted with a smile as she leaned back using her arms to prop herself up on the desk as she took in some air. "I can see why you stayed around in this place for so long..."

"Yeah, Sanctuary has it's... Benefits..." Fiona said, getting up to her knees with a grin. Taking a moment to adjust her hat slightly.

"Is this the part where I say something about Friends with Benefits, or what?" Samuel said with a snigger.

"No..." Sasha licked her lips, moving off the desk as she joined her family member to kneel down on the floor. "This is the part where we finish you off..." She said with a shameless grin, glancing at the other woman who gave back a smile of her own.

"Fuck yeah!!" He not exactly profoundly, but accurately, said as he stepped forward to offer up his cock towards the beautiful, sweat-coated sisters. He'd barely considered the fact that his prick was coated in the orgasmic juices of one of them before they both leaned in and began to run their tongues around that meaty length. Fiona sinfully tasting herself off those inches but in an even more taboo fashion Sasha was actually tasting her own sister's pussy off of that dick as she helped to clean up the juices. From the lusty looks both were casting up at him, neither were bothered about that detail as they looked to return all the pleasure he's given them with some double teaming on his member.

The two women groaning as Sasha moved downward, leaning in as she finally gave back some tongue loving for all the licking she'd taken from him. Lapping at his heavy balls, leaving saliva coating him as she worked around one fat nut before moving under to flick at the far once as much as she could from her side. As that went on, Fiona helped herself to a slurp on the shaft itself. Bobbing up and down with her soft lips tightly pressed around his thickness. Eagerly sliding her tongue against the underside as she moved up and down and got her saliva drooling down the length. Brushing slightly against her sister's hair and head band when she pushed down as Sasha enjoyed pleasuring his balls for a moment more.

After a while of making Samuel easily moan out, the two siblings switched places. Sasha now suckling on the fat crown of his prick and a couple inches as well for short, sharp slurps designed to race him towards blowing a load. Staring up still with desire even after hitting her own orgasm minutes before. Meanwhile the older sister groaned as she licked at the side of his shaft. Moving up and down slowly as she ran her wet tongue along his prick, reaching over the top and around the underside as far as she could. Only now using a hand to adjust her signature hat as it got bumped slightly out of place when Sasha's head bobbed downward for the briefest of touches.

In the back of his mind, the lucky stud getting to use Pandora's Heart to enjoy this sisterly double team on his cock wondered how this could possibly be the first time they've tried out the same man together. Both women working perfectly together to make his cock start to pulse as they licked and sucked on his man-meat. Both siblings now at his bulbous cock-head as they took a side each to run their tongues around him and down at bit at the upper inches. Fiona casting brief glares at her younger sister when their tongues accidentally brushed against one another as they serviced him, but only getting a smirk from Sasha as she more cared about getting this man off more than anything else.

Soon enough, the both got it when Samuel had to pull his cock back as he started to stroke off rapidly as he grunted. Having two equally gorgeous targets to choose from and making sure both got a more than healthy helping as he started to unload. First blasting Sasha across the face with some shots of thick, hot spunk to make her groan with approval. Not concerned with the shots hitting into her hair so high it landed on her headband as the sinful contrast of his white load and her beautiful dark skin stood clearly out. Fiona getting her dose too, splashing across her cheeks and nose with a bit catching onto her hair over the forehead. Managing to catch some onto the brim of that signature hat of hers that has somehow managed to stay on during this whole steamy threesome. Samuel groaning with a wide smile as he stroked away until his cock went finally limp in his hand and he'd coated both sisters with his plentiful load.

"Mmmmm..." Fiona licked her lips, greedily swallowing down some cum. "Damn... Forgotten how good you taste, Samuel..." She smirked, looking up with his load coating her. "The first time we met after I snuck you out from being watched at Moxxi's bar? I drained your balls dry and swallowed you all down..." She recalled.

"Oh yeah? Let me have a taste..." Sasha had her own sinful smile on as she turned to her sister. Making her gasp as Sasha ran her tongue up the side of Fiona's face to steal cum from him to drink it down. "Shit... He does taste fucking good!"

"Can you not??" Fiona glared at her younger sister, shifting away from her.

"What? One last show for the road for this stud..." Sasha claimed, before looking up at Samuel. "Oh, and obviously thanks for this... I've never had a fuck like that in, well... Ever!"

"I'd uh, say my pleasure? But I think your sister might be mad at me..." Samuel not exactly untruthfully stated.

"Well, we're gonna need to go clean up before we head of." Fiona stated the obvious as she stood up. "At least you've got the only decently working shower on the planet here to borrow... And no, we are not showering together..." She cast another glare at her sister.

"You're the one acting weird... I bet you just want to fuck Samuel while I'm showering after you." Sasha claimed, folding her arms over her chest.

"N-No! Because you're going first!" Fiona said, before realising the double meaning by what she said. "I mean, not because I want to fuck him again... I just mean..."

"Samuel? Mind if me and my sister head out of here in, let's say... The morning?" Sasha boldly offered as she glanced him over.

"...I think as the honorary Major of Sanctuary, I can pull some strings to make that happen..." Samuel wisely agreed. His job, as much as just a title as it was, sure found a way to give him some fantastic perks once in a while. Or two, in this case.

* * *

While I'm not accepting requests for stories to write, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or use the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12