Bored at the Front Desk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just me? Damn, you really took it like a champ then."

Scott gave another stuffed smile.

"Ok, how 'bout this. Are you in college?" William asked, eliciting a shake of the head, "Really? Have you graduated high school?

Another no from Scott.

"So, you're still in high school? Guess I hit the jackpot yet again. That boy you saw me railing? He's the same age as you. Has the same taste in men too, I'd bet."

Scott gave a small chuckle and playfully jiggled his bare ass a bit. William seemed to take that as an invitation, grabbing the hair on the back of Scott's neck, pulling the horny teen off his now fully rigid cock.

"I think that's enough sucking. Why don't you climb up here and take a seat," William suggested before sitting up on the bed, leaning his back against the headboard. As Scott lifted himself from his prone position and crawled towards the waiting man, William grabbed a bottle of lube off the nightstand next to the bed and gave a generous squirt onto his now throbbing cock.

William rested his hands on Scott's slender hips as the teen straddled the older man. Scott then grabbed the lube and saliva coated cock and guided it into his eager asshole.

"OOoOoh yesssss," Scott moaned as the head breached his puckered anus.

William then took a firmer grip and pushed Scott deeper onto the rod, eliciting a louder and more drawn out moan from Scott and a deep growl from William. He then pulled Scott upward before slamming Scott back down with a loud slap. While Scott was still helping, William's muscular arms were setting the pace.

With his desired pace set, William's hands began roaming over the lithe young body, groping at every part of Scott's body. He eventually moved back down, acquiring a handful of Scott's firm ass. Giving the firm globes a few squeezes seemed to invigorate William. He moved his hands back to Scott's hips and began pushing and pulling Scott up and down at a much faster rate than before, all while furiously thrusting his own hips upwards. Scott's small but hard cock swatted against William's lower abdomen with every thrust. The tempo of the clap of their bodies smacking together increased dramatically as William raced towards his climax, with Scott wailing in pleasure.

"Oh yeah, take it. Ride me you little slu-"

Suddenly, they both paused, as a loud ringing coming from near the door interrupted them. Scott realized it was the front desk phone, ringing from his jean's pocket. Scott thought of all the people who could be on the other end of the line. A guest, his boss or even the police were all likely possibilities.

"I'm so sorry. I really need to get that. It could be important," Scott said dejectedly.

"Goddammit, fine, but hurry," replied William, giving two more pumps into Scott before extracting himself with a pop.

Scott hopped off the bed and awkwardly hobbled over to his pants, his legs still unsteady from the rough fucking. He found the phone in his pocket and quickly pressed talk.

"Front desk speaking, how can I help you," Scott said, attempting to reapply his customer service voice.

"Hello, I need to talk to you about a charge I found on my account," replied a woman's voice from the phone.

"Why the fuck are you looking at your bank account at almost four in the morning," thought Scott harshly, before remember other stupid requests people had made at the most ridiculous times. Remembering this was nothing new, Scott bit his tongue and continued.

"Oh ok. What was it specifically," said Scott in an even tone, hoping his annoyance didn't show through.

"I found a charge saying we purchased an... elicit movie. Obviously, I know I didn't buy it, and I know my husband would never buy something so indecent. One of your housekeepers must have-," she continued as Scott aimlessly walked back into the room, flashing an apologetic smile at an annoyed and mildly curious William.

As the woman rambled on, Scott wandered next to the small dining table in the corner of the room. He stood facing the table as he rolled his eyes as she moved onto other complaints Scott had no control over. Soon, however, he became aware of a large presence directly behind him, who Scott assumed to be William. Wondering why, Scott began to turn around, only to be stopped by a firm hand on his shoulder. The hand then roughly pushed Scott's torso down onto the table, before settling on his back, keeping Scott's bare chest on the cold surface and leaving his ass wide open.

Worried the customer on the phone would hear, Scott fearfully looked over his shoulder. He saw a now completely naked William, stroking his freshly lubed cock with his free hand, his face hungrily staring at Scott's now vulnerable ass. William then pointed his rigid member at Scott's butthole, inching closer and closer.

"NoooOOO," Scott yelped, as William plunged the entirety of his penis into him in one quick motion.

"No?" asked the woman on the phone, "what do you mean no? Are you giving me sass?"

"SoRRY, I trIPPed on somethING," Scott tried to get out, his voice rising in pitch with every deep thrust.

Satisfied with his answer, the disgruntled guest continued her pointless rant, oblivious the boy on the other end was being manhandled and fucked. William picked up the pace, intent on finishing his interrupted orgasm. Scott did his best to keep quiet, but multiple times, a grunt or moan would escape his lips, causing the woman to pause for a moment, obviously wondering what the noises were being made on the other end.

After what felt like an eternity for Scott, the woman's tirade seemed to be coming to a close, although Scott could barely remember a word she said. William too seemed to be finishing up. His thrusts slowed down, but doubled in intensity, each one almost knocking the wind out of Scott.

"I hope you got all that. I expect the charges to be reversed as soon as possible," concluded the woman.

"I'll SEE what I can DO," grunted Scott, "I'll make a NOTE of it. Have a good NIGHT."

"Uh ok...you too," said the woman in a confused tone, before hanging up.

A few seconds after ending the call, Scott felt a blast of warm cum in the deepest part of his ass before William yanked his cock out and finished cumming all over Scott's back. He then reinserted back into Scott, gave a few final pumps, and rested his arms on either side of the teen, both trying to catch their breath.

"Sorry...about...that," William said breathlessly," I...couldn't help myself. You...looked...so cute."

"It's...ok," replied Scott simply.

Scott knew he should probably be mad, but the pleasure of being fucked combined with the thrill of being found out left Scott too horny to care.

"That'd be kink number three William's given me," remarked Scott in his head, too exhausted and turned on to notice the rhyme.

William abruptly pulled his now half-mast penis out of Scott, a glob of cum quickly followed. He then made his way to the dresser with the TV mounted on it, picking up a camera Scott didn't seem to notice. Scott noticed it was the same digital camera William had used to take photos of Scott's aggressively fucked and semen covered body the previous shift. Realizing he was in a similar position now, Scott decided to roll with it.

"Oh yeah, stay just like that," William said encouragingly, snapping a few pictures of Scott's cum covered ass and back, "You look gorgeous in all that cum."

As William continued the photoshoot, Scott looked back and began to admire the view. It was the first time he had seen the man completely naked and he wanted to enjoy it while it lasted. While still reflecting his age, William's muscles were defined and toned, making it obvious he worked out. Despite both of them being equally bare, William's bulk made Scott feel even more vulnerable and exposed.

"Why don't you strike a pose for me," Wiliam suggested, "Make this a proper photoshoot."

His inhibitions nearly gone, Scott spread his legs wide, his rigid cock and balls hanging between them. He then lifted himself off the table before resting on his elbows and forearms. Finally, he gave his best attempt at a sexy smile for the camera.

"Mmmh, perfect. You're a natural little slut, aren't you," motivated William while rapidly pressing the shutter button as he moved to get more angles.

Taking the initiative, Scott reached back and pulled one of his taut cheeks aside, exposing his abused ass even further. William responded with multiple close-ups and an approving grunt.

"Do me a favor and sit on the table with your legs spread wide. I want to see the front."

Scott complied quickly, silently apologizing to whatever housekeeper would have to wipe the mess off the table. After William delivered further instructions, Scott lifted his leg onto the table, his other dangling off.

"Oh, that looks great kid. Now grab that cute little cock of yours. I bet it's been dying for attention."

Scott's hand easily enveloped most of his thin penis but was still able to get a comfortable enough grip to begin stoking. Slowly at first, he soon leaned back and began masturbating furiously, the camera's shutter snapping the scene at a similar pace. Eventually, just as Scott was reaching his climax, William gestured at him to stop before studying the camera's screen.

"Don't cum just yet. I'm running low on memory. How about you head to the shower to clean up?"

"Um...ok," responded a confused Scott.

As he hopped off the table and made his way to the bathroom, he wondered why William suddenly wanted him clean. He got his answer when he noticed William had followed him into the bathroom.

"Hop in but leave the curtain open," William commanded as he adjusted some settings on his camera.

Scott did as he was told, then turned to face the now ready William. William then instructed Scott to do a variety of poses. Covering his groin teasingly, bending over and spreading his ass with his cock and balls hanging between his legs, soaping himself up and rinsing himself off. Scott exaggerated every movement so William would have time to take the shot and as good a view of his body as possible.

Finally, William ordered Scott to shut off the water and finish. Happy to finally be able to cum, Scott once more took his cock in his hand and began stroking, eager to relieve the tension that had been building all night. He kneaded his cock up and down, building up speed as he got closer and closer to climax. He leaned his back against the cold wall and with his feet against the opposite side of the tub, his penis pointed straight up.

William meanwhile seemed to be multitasking as he continued to snap away with one hand. The other hand was furiously masturbating his once again engorged penis. For a moment, Scott questioned the quality of the pictures taken by a likely unsteady hand but the thought disappeared the moment it registered that not only was his ideal man masturbating in front of him, he was masturbating to Scott.

That thought finally pushed Scott ever the edge as all his pent-up tension exploded out his cock. Despite its size, Scott's cock spewed hot cum all over his chest and even up to his head, hitting him right on the cheek as he moaned in pleasure. The rest of the cum dribbled down his penis, coating his moving hand.

Scott's hand then traveled up his jizz covered chest, collecting a large glob of it, and brought it up to his mouth, taking a slow lick while staring directly at the camera, tasting his salty seed. William ceased his own rubbing, took a couple more pictures of the sexy cum covered teen before him, before almost throwing his camera on the counter.

"On your knees NOW," William bellowed as he began pumping his cock harder than ever.

Surprised at the sudden command, Scott almost slipped as he fell to his knees. Scott could still smell cum and musk on William's monster as it loomed over Scott's face. Scott saw the furious lust in William's eyes as he stared past the throbbing penis inches from his nose. Finally, William let out a guttural growl, signaling his orgasm. Scott opened his mouth, eager to receive it.

"Oh fuck," William groaned under his breath as his seed burst from his penis. Scott managed to close his left eye before it was hit by the first strand of gooey cum. The next nailed Scott right between his eyes, coating his nose before William aimed his last shot into Scott's waiting mouth. William slowed his strokes, gently milking more cum out, dripping onto Scott's outstretched tongue. Finished, William removed his hand from his still hard cock, however, it was quickly replaced by Scott's right hand. He gave William two more long strokes before licking the large cock-head like a lollypop, cleaning what little remained.

William gave Scott the gentle smile he had grown to adore, which Scott tried to return despite his cum covered tongue still out. Feeling silly, Scott pulled his tongue back in and made a show of swallowing the large load, before opening back up to show William it was gone. William's smile grew bigger as he took a step back and grabbed his camera, his eyes never leaving Scott. With his one clean eye, Scott stared up into the camera and grinned as it took one final shot of Scott's cum drenched naked body.

"God damn son, If I wasn't paying you, I'd say you should do this professionally," William said as he grabbed a washcloth off the rack and wet it.

"Thank you", Scott replied meekly while admiring William's body as he wiped the sweat and cum off his groin.

"Well, after three loads, I think I'm spent for the night," William said as he moved to leave the bathroom, though still ogling the now standing Scott.

"Ok then. I'll wash up again and get out of your hair," replied Scott.

William shut the door behind him as Scott turned the shower knob and let the hot water flow over him. Scott began thinking about the night. He sucked off his boss and had sucked and been fucked by a customer for the second time. Both times, his primary motivation had been money, but he still enjoyed it. As much as he hated to admit it, he enjoyed getting on his knees for Mark as well.

Scott spent a few extra minutes under the water before hopping out and drying off. After exiting the bathroom, Scott grabbed the clothes he had torn off earlier next to the door and began to put them back on, before pausing when he saw William sitting on one of the chairs in his pajama bottoms but still distractingly shirtless, smiling approvingly at Scott.

"Damn boy, with a body like that, you make even getting dressed look sexy," William said before letting out a whistle.

"Oh, uh...thanks," Scott replied as he felt himself blush. Scott was surprised that despite being fucked silly and covered in cum by this man not five minutes earlier, William's hungry gaze still managed to make him nervous. Scott turned around to hide his embarrassed face, inadvertently giving William a great view of his cute butt as he pulled his underwear and pants on.

After stepping into his shoes, Scott turned back towards William, who now seemed to be going through the pictures on his camera, nodding approvingly as he scrolled through each one. Noticing Scott was done and waiting near the front door, William set the camera on the table and made his way toward there, pulling out a bundle of bills from his pocket.

"I gotta say, you outdid yourself kid. I haven't cummed three times in one night in years. Out of all the slutty teenagers I've fucked, you're by far the best."

"Thank you. Always happy to help," Scott replied, defaulting to his typical customer service response to praise as he wasn't sure what a normal response to that kind of compliment would be.

"Always the professional, huh?" William chuckled, "Well a professional's got to earn money. I threw in an extra hundred for giving such "excellent service."

Scott's smile widened considerably as William handed him the wad of cash.

"Wow! Thanks so much," Scott exclaimed, already wondering what he was going to do with five hundred dollars when he hadn't even spent most of last week's "salary".

"I hope I'll see you tomorrow night too?" William questioned as he opened the door behind Scott.

"Of course. I'll be here whenever you want me," replied Scott, still staring in wonder at the money.

"Great...great," William said halfheartedly before taking a firm hold of Scott's chin, lifting his face and planting a firm kiss on Scott's soft lips. Scott felt William's tongue forced itself into his mouth and quickly began wrestling with his own. Scott still felt like his mouth was being invaded, and he was once again at William's mercy.

The kiss ended with William pulling away, a strand of saliva still hanging between them. William backed away into his room before Scott finally realized he was now in the motel's hallway.

"See you tomorrow Scott," William said with a sultry smirk.

The door closed with a soft click, leaving a stunned Scott with a bundle of cash, an open mouth, a raging boner and four hours left in his shift.

12