Bored at the Front Desk Ch. 04

Story Info
Teenaged employee's last night with interesting hotel guest.
6.8k words
4.56
14.1k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinonsfw
Dinonsfw
31 Followers

"I'm so fucked," Scott thought nervously as he approached the front door to the motel.

He had just arrived at the final shift of the weekend and quite possibly the final shift of his job. The previous shift, his boss Mark had found out he had turned on the no vacancy sign and left the front desk unoccupied for over an hour to "hang out with a guest". By the time Scott finally called Mark back, livid couldn't even begin to describe his manager. He spent a good fifteen minutes reaming Scott out, although, by the ten-minute mark, his cursing and yelling stopped making any sort of sense and were simply Mark letting off steam.

With his massive rant over and a promise that they "will talk about it more tomorrow night", Scott wasn't looking forward to what awaited him as he walked through the door. Scott shuffled into the lobby and was more than pleasantly surprised to not find Mark behind the front desk. Instead, he saw another coworker, Abby, playing with her phone, waiting for Scott to arrive. Scott had never been happier to see Abby's blank face and dead eyes.

"He~llo Abby. Nice to see you," Scott said with genuine enthusiasm for the first time in his life.

"Oh, hey," she said in her usual bored monotone as Scott approached the employee's only door, "Mark's in his office, he said he wants you to head back there as soon as you got here."

Scott paused with the door half open as he felt his brief hope violently crash and burn like a derailed train. As he recovered from the emotional whiplash, he noticed Abby put up the "back in thirty minutes" sign before gathering up her things and clocking out.

"H-have a good n-night," Scott muttered dejectedly.

"Mmhmm," replied Abby, marching out the door, leaving Scott alone at the front desk.

Scott began nervously pacing around the small area. He knew nothing good would come from going to Mark's office, but knew going in was inevitable. He had spent all day thinking of the possible punishments Mark could have for him. He could reduce his hours, take back the raise Scott "earned", or simply fire him on the spot. Not even mentioning all the "favors" that could be asked of him.

"Or worse. I could have to offer them myself," Scott thought, mentally preparing to let go of any remaining pride as he began shuffling towards the door.

With extreme trepidation, Scott knocked on the increasingly foreboding door. Hearing no response, Scott slowly turned the handle and let himself in. Mark sat in his chair, facing away from Scott, looking at the computer monitor on the desk. He clicked the mouse once and the monitor shut off before Scott could see what was on the screen. Mark then spun around in his chair, a deep scowl on his face.

"So, you actually showed up," Mark growled.

"Uh...y-yeah," Scott replied nervously, not knowing how to respond.

"Well, good because I have a question for you," Mark said as he stood up, "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?"

Mark's voice boomed in the small office, causing Scott to flinch. Mark took the opportunity to move closer to Scott, his chest inches from Scott's face.

"We had twelve vacant rooms last night, all of which could have been filled if you hadn't turned on the no vacancy sign to dick around with guests," growled Mark as he stared down Scott, who in turn averted his eyes.

Scott noticed Mark's strangely accurate choice of words and, for a moment, wondered how much Mark knew about William.

"You wanna know how much money you potentially costed me? Because I did the math. Now STRIP!"

"W-what?' Scott stuttered, Mark's sudden order catching him by surprise.

"You heard me. If you want even a single cent more from this job, you're going to take your clothes off RIGHT NOW!"

Scott wasn't sure he liked where this was going, but with Mark so angry in front of him, he didn't feel like he had much of a choice. With an unsure look on his face, Scott gripped the bottom of his shirt and slowly pulled it up and off.

"75 BUCKS," Mark continued as Scott nervously disrobed," That's how much each room was. You know how much it would have been if you had rented each room? Well? Tell me!"

Uuh...um...I...I think it would be," Scott stammered, thrown off by the sudden math problem as his jeans were half-way down his slender legs.

"900 BUCK! I could have made 900 bucks if you had just sat in your chair and waited," Mark stated firmly as Scott slipped out of his shoes, socks and pants, leaving him in only his tight underwear covering him.

Scott didn't think it would be in his best interest to point out how rare it was to have customers come in without a reservation on the night shift.

"And now, you're going to pay me back every penny."

"H-how?" Scott said as he stared straight down at the floor, his arms crossed across his small chest in a feeble attempt at modesty.

"Doing the only thing you're good at. On your knees NOW," Mark barked, pushing Marks shoulders down.

Grateful it was simply another blowjob, Scott dropped to his knees in defeat. Mark then set one hand on the top of Scott's head as the other began quickly and violently undoing his pants. He then flung open his fly and dug into his boxers, pulling his rock-hard, monster of a cock out. Finally, he pointed the head directly at Scott's mouth, his other hand pulling Scott closer by the hair.

"Open," Mark commanded tersely.

Scott complied, getting a mouth full of thick cock in return. Mark shoved his cock deep inside his young employee's mouth before pulling it back just before the tip left Scott's lips and then pushed it back in once more.

Mark didn't seem interested in foreplay or teasing. That night, he simply pistoned in and out of the struggling teen's mouth as he groaned in pleasure. Scott' felt Mark's cock slip back and forth over his tongue as he fucked Scott's reddening face.

Soon Mark's cock ventured deeper into Scott's mouth. Scott gagged and his eyes began to water as the thick cockhead began pounding the back of his throat. Scott shut his eyes as he struggled to think, saliva dripping from his mouth down his chin as Mark's balls slapped against it.

"Ungh," Mark groaned," That's it, take it all. Get it nice and wet."

Eventually, Mark pulled out, giving Scott a chance to get some deep, ragged breaths before plunging back inside. Mark's head fell back in ecstasy as he thrust his hips into Scott's dripping lips before looking down at the red-faced teen.

"I've done enough work. It's your turn now," said Mark, "Suck."

Scott reached up and grasped the slick cock, hoping a quick hand job would buy him time to catch his breath. He then opened back up and let his boss's cock glide over his tongue, deep into his mouth before clamping his lips closed sucking hard.

Mark's cock throbbed in Scott's mouth as he rolled his tongue over the engorged head. His small hands roamed Mark's shaft and balls, rubbing and tugging in sync with Scott's head movements as he bobbed back and forth.

"Uuungh, that's it. Suck it you slut," Mark sighed as he rolled his head back, feeling Scott's flexible tongue roll over his sensitive head.

Scott decided to pick up the pace, hoping he could get Mark off before he wanted to go further. He had his tongue focus on the head as his hands quickly stroked his shaft and fondle his sack. He thought he was succeeding when he heard Mark groan and felt the massive cock twitch in his mouth.

Suddenly, Mark grabbed the hair on the back of Scott's head and pulled him off, leaving a strand of drool between the soaked twitching member and Scott's soft lips. Scott looked up nervously at Mark's hardened face.

"Get up," Mark ordered.

"B-but I haven't f-finished yet," Scott said, dread creeping into his voice.

"I said get up," repeated Mark firmly.

"W-wait I...I," Scott stuttered pathetically as he slowly stood up, "I've never done this before."

"Still lying to me?" Mark growled as he yanked Scott by the arm toward the desk, before pushing the thin teen down onto his arms, his ass now inches from Mark's eager cock.

"Se-seriously! Please, I'll go back to blowing you," Scott pleaded, knowing if he let Mark in now, he could never say no again.

"That's weird. You seemed much more eager last night, Mark said, his cock brushing against Scott's crack as he leaned over and turned the monitor on. The bright screen stunned Scott for a moment, but not as much as what was on it.

There, on the screen, was Scott, silently moaning on the muted monitor, his ass being violently pounded by a massive cock, his mouth receiving a similar treatment. Scott immediately recognized it as the video William took the night before.

"Never done it before, huh?" Mark mocked coldly as his cockhead rubbed against the clenched anus, "You seem like you are enjoying all that nothing pounding into your ass.

Mark pressed some keys on the keyboard, causing the speakers to explode with the sound of Scott moaning and groaning punctuated by wet, slapping noises as he was violated from both ends.

"Sure as shit sounds like you're enjoying it, huh?" Mark said as his cock prodded Scott's hole and his hands gripped his cheeks.

"He...he said he wouldn't show anyone," Scott said, trying to not show the hurt in his voice.

"Really? He seemed excited to show me what you had been up to when I asked him what you were doing in there."

Scott shuddered as he felt a thick glob of drool hit his asshole before Mark's thumb shoved most of it inside, causing Scott to yelp in surprise at the invasion.

"They seem to be enjoying it too," Mark continued as he fingered the shaking boy," Tell me, how much did they pay you to let them fuck you like a dirty whore?

"A...a thousand," Scott replied as Mark withdrew his thumb from the now well-lubricated ass.

"Damn, you're an expensive little slut. And how lucky am I that I can get it anytime I want for only eleven bucks an hour," Mark said, lining up his cock.

The saliva-coated penis slid easily into Scott's tight boyhole. Scott let out a low moan, his ass squeezing Mark's thick cock as it moved deeper inside. Mark then slowly pulled back out before shoving it back in again, soon falling into a steady rhythm.

"I've wanted to get at your sweet little ass since I first met you. Now I'm gonna enjoy myself," Mark said as he thrust into his teenage employee, his hands gripping Scott's slim hips.

Scott felt the desk shaking under the heavy pounding taking place on top of it. He felt Mark's heavy balls slap against his taint with every thrust. He heard Mark's low grunting as if he were lifting weights instead of fucking Scott senseless.

"You seem to have had a lot of fun with them," Mark said, grabbing Scott by the hair and forcing him to look at the screen, "Are you have fun now?"

Scott saw himself, slick with sweat, getting railed hard by two men, their massive cocks pumping in and out of his small body. Suddenly, Mark bottomed out inside of Scott, a loud slap of hip on butt echoed in the small room.

"Oh...god....yes...AANH," Scott squealed as Mark continued to ravage him.

"I know you are. You like my cock in your ass, don't you?" Mark said, giving a quick slap to Scott's buttock, "Good thing too. We are going to have a lot of fun from now on."

"Yes...YES!" Scott moaned in euphoria.

As Mark continued to pound away, Scott felt the pressure building in his own cock. After a few more minutes, Mark slowed his hips, and Scott felt warm semen explode deep inside him, triggering his own hands-free orgasm. Scott's cum sprayed against the drawers of the desk as Mark slowly pumped his dick inside. With each thrust, another spurt coated Scott's insides.

Soon both their orgasms subsided, leaving both of them panting, trying to catch their breaths. Mark eventually slowly withdrew his deflating cock, a large glob of semen following shortly after.

Lying chest down on the desk, legs spread wide with cum dripping out his ass and down his leg, Scott felt Mark wipe his sticky cock against Scott's smooth buns, leaving streaks of white against the red cheeks. Looking back, Scott was surprised to see Mark buckling up his pants.

"Get some rags and clean this mess up, then meet me in 117," Mark stated plainly as he moved toward the door.

"W-what?" Scott asked, still coming down from his sex high.

"You heard me. We need to talk to you, so hurry up." Mark said, opening the office door.

"Wait, what about...is anyone watching the front desk?" Scott responded, baffled.

"Who gives a shit?" Mark replied gruffly before shutting the door.

Scott picked himself off the desk, feeling cum drip from his cock and lightly swollen ass. He was now alone in the room save for the silent, still image of his own smiling, cum-covered face on the computer monitor.

*********************************

After wiping down the desk and getting as much cum out of the dark maroon carpet as he could, Scott started to make his way to 117. He took a quick detour to check the front desk and was pleasantly surprised to find no one waiting to be checked in or to whine about some inane bullshit.

As Scott walked the short distance down the hall to 117, a nasty thought wriggled its way into his head.

"William...showed Mark the video," Scott thought, feeling increasingly betrayed by the second, "He told me he wouldn't show anyone but a few friends. Instead, he showed everything to the worst possible person to know about it. I can't believe he'd do that to me."

By the time he reached the door, Scott's face was in a solid frown. His mind was a mess of confused emotions.

"Am I glad he told Mark?" Scott pondered outside the room, "I mean, it all worked out in the end...I think? Do I like having sex with Mark, or am I just a slut? I still think he's an asshole, but... I'd kill to sit on his cock. God damn it."

Pushing his thoughts aside, Scott decided the best way to ease his mind and get answers was to simply go inside and see what happens.

Scott used the master key to unlock the door, opened it up and stepped inside. He saw the source of his emotional maelstrom sitting on the edge of the bed, watching the TV, dressed in a red button-up shirt and black khakis. Scott heard the shower running in the bathroom and guessed Mark was washing up.

"Aw, there you are, bud. Your boss is in the shower," William said with his usual charming smile before noticing Scott's frustrated face, "Somethin' wrong?"

"You....you told Mark! Why? You said no one I know would see anything," exclaimed Scott as he stomped towards William, the hurt in his voice apparent.

"Oh, that," William said casually as he smiled down at Scott's angry face, "Well, he didn't give me much of a choice. He came banging on the door, demanding to know what you were doing in here. He didn't believe anything I tried to tell him and was threatening to fire you if I didn't tell him the truth."

"So, you actually told him the truth?!" Scott replied, baffled as William snaked his way around the boy to stand behind him.

"To be fair, he seemed to suspect what the truth was," William said as he began gently stroking Scott's arms, "Hell, he seemed to be hoping for it. When I realized that, I figured the best thing I could do was show him how... useful you are."

William's hands felt down to the hem of Scott's shirt and began pulling up.

"Wait, we... we're not done talking," Scott said meekly, raising his arms to allow William to peel the polo off.

"You don't need this to talk, do you?" William asked, his hands gliding over the teen's smooth chest.

"N-no I... guess not..." Scott said with a shiver, "H-how much did you show him?"

"Pretty much everything," William said as he undid Scott's jeans, "I guess it took me a while to convince him."

Scott slipped out of his shoes, allowing William to pull his pants down. Scott then stepped out of those, leaving him in his glasses and underwear.

"Even the pictures?"

"Oh ho-ho yes," William said with a chuckle as he began to fondle Scott's tented groin through his briefs, "He really liked the pictures. He said he wants to make that picture of you, kneeling in the shower, smiling and covered in my cum, his phone's new wallpaper."

William kneeled down and slowly pulled the underwear down, getting an up-close view as Scott's round bubble butt came into view. On the opposite side, Scott's pint-sized penis did it's best to stand firmly at attention.

"Oh!" William exclaimed in mock surprise, spreading the soft mounds to reveal Scotts cum coated asshole, "Looks like you've already had some fun tonight."

"Ungh!" Scott grunted as Willam plunged his finger inside, twisting and squirming around the well lubed and well fucked hole.

"Well, if he won't wait for me, I won't wait for him," William stated, standing up and give Scott a firm swat on the ass, causing it to jiggle pleasantly, "Bend over on the bed, would you?"

"H-hold on," Scott said as William gently pushed him closer to the bed, "You haven't said how much you're paying me tonight."

Despite his almost complete lack of restraint at this point, Scott still remembered his primary motivation in life.

"Oh, he hasn't told you yet?" Said William as he reached the nearest side of the nearest bed, "Don't worry about payment. Mark and I will explain that issue together."

With the weak excuse shattering what was left of Scott's fragile resistance, Scott allowed himself to be pushed belly down onto the bed. At William's command, Scott put his knees up on the bed and spread them to get his ass lined up with William's groin.

Scott looked back at William and watched as he undid his khakis and pulled down just enough of his underwear to expose his massive prick. William then took a small bottle of lube from his pocket, put a dollop of the transparent liquid in his hand and rubbed it around his shaft.

"I'll miss this view," William said wistfully before shoving the full length inside his teenage lover once again.

"Aaangh," Scott moaned as William began fucking him, hard and fast.

Despite the lube and cum mixing together to make for an easier insertion, Scott's ass was still young and tight. He felt it grip William's thick member as it stretched his hole, ramming in and out. William's strong hands gripped Scott's slim hips, pulling the teen into his thrusts.

"You're just as tight as the first time," said William, pausing deep inside Scott, "How's my cock feel?"

"Oh God!" exclaimed Scott, "So good! Keep going! Please!"

William complied to the boy's begging, fucking him deep and hard for another few minutes. Scott's moaning gradually subsided into whimpers as he melted under the man's anal assault.

"I'm a bit too old to be doing all the work," William said after a couple minutes, pulling out, "Come over here and sit on my lap."

William climbed onto the bed and sat against the headboard. Scott crawled over to him and gave him a smile before standing up, turning around and kneeling over him. William let Scott's round ass rest in his hands and guided Scott onto his waiting cock.

The feeling of emptiness Scott momentarily felt was quickly replaced when Scott sat down on the hard cock. Scott then put his hands against William's heavy shoulders and raised himself up before coming back down. Scott continued, rising and falling, milking the fat cock with his tight ass. William helped a little at first, gripping two handfuls of Scott's tight ass, lifting him up and setting him down while occasionally thrusting far up inside.

Soon though, William stopped even that and let the boy do the work as he put his hands behind his head and enjoyed the ride. Scott's kept at it for a few more minutes, only pausing to bottom out and grind his cute ass into William's pelvis. Scott was enjoying himself so much he didn't notice the noise of the shower had ceased.

Dinonsfw
Dinonsfw
31 Followers
12