Bored at the Front Desk Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two lovers barely registered Mark walking out of the bathroom, drying his hair in a towel, while otherwise completely naked. Scott could only imagine what he saw. His young employee, moaning like a bitch in heat, legs spread wide. Scott's cock bouncing around as he impaled himself on a cock belonging to a man old enough to be his father. It's no wonder Scott saw Mark's cock practically shoot up at the sight.

"You started without me," Mark stated matter of factly.

William pushed Scott onto his hands and knees before reinserted himself into the moaning teen.

"With how long you were in the shower, are you really surprised?" William said as he continued fucking Scott.

"Fair enough. As long as you didn't finish without me," Mark said, climbing on the bed.

"Don't worry. I think he can keep going for quite a while," William reassured, giving Scott's ass a firm smack.

Without much ceremony, Mark shuffled closer to Scott's panting face and shoved his cock inside. While surprised, Scott quickly adapted, sealing his lips tight over the shaft. Mark then grabbed the sides of Scott's head as William grabbed at his waist and began thrusting deep and hard inside.

Scott could no longer move independently as the two men pushed and pulled at him, selfishly pulling his sopping holes over their greedy cocks. The only thing he could do voluntarily was tighten his ass around William and slide his tongue over Mark.

"He takes dick like a fucking champ, doesn't he?" Mark said, looking up at William.

"Damn right, he does," William agreed, squeezing Scott's ass, "He better after all the cock he's taken lately."

"Well, good job training him then," said Mark before looking down at Scott, "He's going to do great at his new "duties"."

Scott's quizzical look was ignored as the men continued to use Scott's fuck holes for their pleasure. That's not to say Scott wasn't in pure bliss under the two-pronged assault of his holes.

Soon, William began speeding up. Scott sensed William's imminent orgasm and did his best to push back against him, trying to help him along. It seemed to work as Scott heard William release a deep, guttural groan, followed by feeling his insides being caked in even more semen when the cock bottomed out with a low pelvic slap.

William fell back, his cock leaving Scott's hole with a pop, followed by a small stream of warm sticky goo. Not wasting any time, Mark pulled Scott off his cock by the hair.

"Sit up," Mark commanded simply, to which Scott complied.

Mark then pushed Scott back, Scott's head landing on William's firm chest, before pulling Scott by the legs closer to him. Mark stopped pulling when Scott's head was resting right next to William's spent cock, before spreading the slim legs wide. Mark then gripped his cock and used it to scoop a bit of the leaking cum up and pushed it back in, the rest of his shaft soon following.

Wanting to finish quickly, Mark began quickly pumping his cock inside the now "organically lubed" boy hole. As Scott gave tiny moans and yelps with each thrust, William stroked Scott's hair, his gentleness deeply contrasting Mark's aggressive fucking.

"That's it," William cooed," Take that cock. You love it. You know you love it."

Scott was unable to respond, as he had become thoroughly exhausted from the back to back fucking and his own growing orgasm. Mark stared down at Scott, his face contorted in a deep frown as he focused on nothing more than fucking the boy fast and rough.

It only took a few minutes longer for Scott's cock to begin twitching before a small strand of cum burst from it, falling onto Scott's flat stomach. A bit more cum pathetically dripped out, as Scott failed to catch his breath. Mark too released soon after, emptying his balls deep inside, delivering the third load of the night into the shaking teen's bruised and abused asshole.

Despite already cumming earlier, Mark still produced an impressive amount of semen, as shown when he withdrew his cock. Both men's mixed loads flowed freely onto the bedspread as the manager and his employee came down from their respective orgasms.

"All this cum is gonna ruin the blanket," Mark mentioned bitterly.

*********************************

A few minutes later, the two men and their teenage whore sat around the table, still naked as can be. Mark sat on one side while William sat opposite. Scott, however, sat in William's lap, impaled on his half-hard cock.

After Mark's sanitary complaint, William generously offered to "plug the leak," to which Scott graciously accepted. So there they sat. Scott's small frame lightly bounced in William's lap with his arms around the man's neck, as they talked about Scott's future with the company.

"You want me to what?!" Scott asked incredulously.

"You heard me. If I tell you to suck or fuck a customer, you hop on your knees or bend the fuck over," Mark said, annoyed.

"Why in hell would I do that? Do you think I'm a fucking hooker or something?" Scott said, before giving a small moan as William's cock grew inside him.

"Y...yes?" Mark asked, baffled at the boy's cognitive dissonance, "What kind of stupid question is that?"

"Well, this is... different," Scott excused sheepishly.

"How the hell is getting fucked by this complete stranger for money different from getting fucked by other complete strangers for money?" Mark asked as his patience waned.

"He...uh...convinced me?" Scott answered pitifully, unable to meet Mark's eyes.

"Well guess what? They'll convince you too. They'll to hand you a wad of cash, you'll say "I'm convinced," and then you'll GET ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES!" Mark bellowed.

"Alright, alright, let's calm down," William said smoothly, stroking Scott's thigh, "Scott, it won't be as bad as you think. They'll mostly be friends of mine and it will probably be pretty rare."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm pretty well known in a few circles in my city, so I can just spread around to some friends that if they happen to be traveling out this way, they can stop by here on the weekend to have a good time. For a fee of course."

"That's right," Mark said, showing obvious effort to keep an even tone, "they'll walk in, and if they specifically ask for 117, you follow them there and do what they say. You'll get a few hundred, I'll get a cut and they leave with empty nuts. Everyone wins."

"Even me. You can offer a "discount" if they mention my name. Obviously, you charge them the same but pretend they are getting a deal. They think they are getting this sweet ass for a steal, and maybe they owe me in the future. Who knows?" William said slyly with deviousness in his charming smile.

Scott thought for a moment. He just had to keep doing his job and, once in a blue moon, service a friend of William for a few hundred bucks. That didn't sound all that bad, especially since he had had his inhibitions all but completely fucked out of him over the last few shifts.

"Be real with yourself, Scott," he thought to himself, "When was the last time you said no when money is involved. Don't pretend you still have standards, you dumb slut."

Scott sighed. He decided to process the depressing realization of how easy he had become later. For now, he knew he didn't have any real reason to say no.

"I...God damn it. Fine," Scott said before looking up at William's face, "But please be selective ok?"

"Of course, Scott. You know you can trust me."

Scott knew full well he couldn't trust him. His manager's cum in his ass was proof of that.

"That's settled then. Finally," Mark said with a roll of his eyes, "I'll hash out the details with Scott later. For now, the front desk has been empty for god knows how long. As for you, Scott, Will here already paid to have you for the night. Make it a good one."

Mark stood up and began to dress, leaving Scott looking at William, surprised. Previously, he had simply sent Scott away when he was done. Scott didn't expect to stay for the full night.

Mark finished dressing and opened the room door.

"Don't make a mess and make sure you clock out at 8. I don't do overtime," Mark said before shutting the door, leaving Scott and William alone once again.

"C'mon. Let's hop in the shower. It's getting musty in here," William said, pulling Scott off his cock.

William led the boy by the hand into the bathroom, his massive, rigid member swaying with every step. William turned on the water and tested the temperature before stepping in and letting it flow over his muscled body.

"Hop in. The waters great." William said, pulling Scott into the shower.

Scott felt so small as the tall man looked down at him with lust-filled eyes. He didn't resist when William took a handful of Scott's ass and the back of his head and pulled him against him. William then planted his lips on Scott's, beginning a long, tender kiss. As their tongues explored the other's mouth, the two lovers ground against each other.

Scott rested his hands against William's firm pecs as the man kneaded Scott's plump butt with both hands, resulting in some form of hug as Scott's thin body was surrounded by thick muscle. William's stiff cock pressed firmly against Scott's smooth stomach as William tenderly embraced the boy. Eventually, William pulled back and smiled down at Scott.

"You've gotten pretty dirty tonight, huh?" William asked playfully, reaching for the bar of soap.

"Uh-huh," Scott agreed before nervously biting his lower lip.

"Well, I better clean you up a bit," William said as he lathered the bar of soap in his hands.

William nudged Scott away and took a moment to admire the lithe teen's body before running his soapy hand across his smooth torso. Soon William was "cleaning" every inch of Scott's form, rubbing, squeezing and pinching with his strong hands. Scott's flawless young skin glistened with soapy water as William ventured further south.

Scott spread his legs, giving the large man full access to his nether regions, which William happily accepted. William's large hand cupped Scott's cock and balls, eliciting a low sigh from Scott. The boy let out a quick moan as William began fondling him like he owned him.

"Oh, that's nice. But I think the bigger mess is in the back, don't you think?" William said as his hand slid over Scott's round cheeks, still faintly red from their earlier pounding.

Scott groaned as he allowed the man to continue playing with his ass, barely flinching when his little hole was invaded by a probing finger. William's soapy fingers cleaned out the entrance to his ass, letting whatever gooey cum drip out and down the drain.

"Even after all the abuse it's taken just tonight, you're still as tight as ever," complimented William as he withdrew his fingers and gave Scott's ass a firm slap, causing the round globes to jiggle pleasantly, "You were made to be a cocksleeve, weren't you?"

Smiling and blushing at the praise, Scott nodded enthusiastically. Scott momentarily thought about how a week earlier, he would have been insulted at that "compliment" but pushed that thought away just as quickly as it came.

"I'm a little messy myself," William said, gesturing towards his pulsating member, "Help me out, would you?"

"You got it," Scott said with an enthusiastic grin, grabbing the soap William handed him and lathering up.

Scott's small hand wrapped around the thick shaft before he began to stroke and tug at it. The soap let his hand glide over it effortlessly, making for a slippery handjob. Pleasurable as well, considering William's grunts of approval.

William and his boy looked down proudly at the increasingly clean cock, although their eyes soon moved back up and met. Scott failed to stifle a giggle as William smiled down at his teenage lover.

"It's pretty clean now, but I think you could be a bit more thorough," William suggested, raising his eyebrows as he shifted to rinse the soap off his engorged member.

Without a word, Scott slipped to his knees and once more engulfed the now clean cock into his warm mouth. He expertly polished the head with his tongue while sucking down as much of the eight inches of thick cock as he could. Through the sound of water hitting his head, Scott could barely hear Wiliams pleasured groans.

Scott pulled off the cock for a moment to catch his breath for a brief moment before getting right back to work, lifting the cock up to give his mouth easier access to William's sack. He sucked it into his mouth as his hand continued to jerk off the shaft. Scott looked up into William's eyes as he stared down at him, proud of his favorite cocksucking slut.

"I think you've done enough cleaning," William said, pulling Scott from his crotch, "Let's head back to bed and get it dirty again."

Scott smiled up at William, "Sounds good to me."

William shut off the water and helped Scott to his feet. William spent a few moments drying himself off before rubbing the towel over every inch of Scott, far more rigorous than he needed to be. The nude males walked back into the room.

"Get comfy on the bed," William ordered as he took a bottle of lube from a drawer.

Scott obeyed, pulling the blanket back and laid down, his head resting on a pillow. William turned to see the teen shamelessly flaunt his lean body, his small cock pointing straight towards the ceiling.

"I'll never get tired of seeing that," William muttered as he kneeled on the bed next to Scott's face, "Lube me up so I can get in that cute little ass."

William poured a touch of lube into Scott's outstretched hand. Scott hurriedly coated the pulsing cock, eager to have it inside him once more. Even after he was satisfied, William allowed Scott to continue the hasty handjob for a few seconds longer before moving down the bed, positioning himself near Scott's bare legs.

"Open up, I'm coming in," William instructed.

Scott obeyed, spreading his legs wide, silently invited the older man's full use of Scott's young body for his pleasure. William grabbed Scott's thighs, pressed his cockhead against the entrance of Scott's exhaustively used hole and took the plunge.

The cock drove deep inside before resting. William seemed to want to take it slow, taking deep and methodical strokes. William caressed Scott's slim thighs as he leisurely drove back and forth. Scott moaned in bliss as he was gently fucked by William's hard meat.

"Oh god, yes! Deeper... please!" Scott begged, "As deep as you can go!"

No amount of money could ever make Scott fake the pleasure he felt at that moment as William bottomed out inside him. The man then pulled back, his shaft sliding out and eventually popping out entirely before diving back in until his pelvis hit Scott's soft ass. They continued, both losing track of time, as the moaning and gentle encouragements filled the room.

Soon though, something changed. The soft words turned to dirty talk. The gentle sex became more urgent. Both cocks began twitching and throbbing, getting closer and closer to release. Scott's hands gripped the pillow tightly. William pushed Scott's legs against the boy's shoulders. Scott barely registered his surprising flexibility as the cock aggressively pounded into him.

"Yes! YES! God, HARDER!" Scott said before William's lips silenced him, their tongues wrestling with the same ferocity as the cock thrusting into Scott's ass.

Finally, William moaned into Scott's mouth as he deposited his last load of the night deep inside. After a few more pumps, Scott too came, a few drops of semen dripping out his pulsing pecker.

William's half-mast cock popped out of Scott's hole, leaving him with a hollow but satisfied feeling. A drop of warm seed slid down his asscheek onto the bed. William rolled Scott over on his side and flopped down behind him, bring the blanket up around them.

"I should...shower and... get going," Scott said between ragged breaths.

"No," William stated simply, "You're staying right here. Sleep."

William enveloped Scott with his strong arms and moved closer, Scott feeling William's cum covered cock rest between his round cheeks.

"Well, Mark did say I'm his for the whole night," Scott thought wearily.

The warmth of William's body and the exhaustion from getting fucked senseless all night combined, causing Scott's eyelids to become heavy. With a final kiss from William on the back of his head, Scott drifted into a deep sleep.

*********************************

Bright light forced Scott's eyes open, causing Scott to grumpily search for the source. He quickly realized it was daylight coming in from the window and recognized it was morning. Scott groggily sat up in the bed and stretched before a sudden realization hit him. The bed was empty. In fact, the whole room was devoid of William and anything that belonged to him.

The moment of shock and anger quickly dissipated into sadness as Scott realized he wouldn't be able to say goodbye. Scott pondered his confused feelings toward William. He wasn't sure if he thought of the man as just a client, a friend, a fuck-buddy, or maybe even a mentor. When the thought of love crossed his mind, Scott concluded he would have time to think about it later. Likely alone in his bed on a sleepless night, among the many other thoughts and worries in his teenage mind.

For now, he was pretty sure he missed a massive chunk of the school day and decided he needed to book it to make it to a third period history test. Scott quickly rinsed off the dried cum and sweat from his body, dressed himself and did the bare minimum of grooming before heading for the door. Just before he left, a motel branded sticky note with a USB stick taped to it on the door caught his eye. Curious, Scott snatched the note and read:

"Scott,

I had to leave in a bit of a rush, but you looked so cute sleeping there I didn't want to wake you. I hope we can play again someday, but for now, the video and pictures will have to do. Speaking of, I left you a copy on this USB. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I will.

Warm regards,

Will."

Scott smiled warmly before putting the USB and note in his pocket. He then made his way to the door and finally exited the room. He walked back towards the front desk and was mildly surprised to find Mark still there, as his shift should have ended a few hours earlier.

"Alice called in sick," Mark snarled in response to Scott's questioning look, "I clocked you out as soon as Will checked out since you obviously weren't working anymore."

"Oh, ok then," replied Scott, mildly annoyed at the idea of being in the building and not being paid, "When can I pick up what I.... "earned" last night?"

"I'll add it to your next paycheck," Mark responded dismissively.

"Alright, well, I'm late for school, so I'm heading out," said Scott as he shuffled towards the front door.

"Before you go, I need to borrow your mouth. It's going to be a long fucking day. Meet me in my office, now," Mark directed gruffly.

Scott sighed loudly, lamenting how late he would be, and moved towards the door to the front desk, hoping Mark didn't see the small smile escaping his lips.

"Happy to serve, sir," Scott grumbled sarcastically, silently thinking just how much he actually meant it.


12