Bored Bachelor

Story Info
Is Gary really bored, or just jaded?
4.2k words
4.37
7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary was the average bachelor. Never married, no kids. Toe headed, 5'10" tall, decent build, a great career, and a trusted circle of friends. He had early in his life tried the committed relationship but quickly realized it wasn't for him. Amid a torrent of tears and curses, he broke it off with his girlfriend, then promptly joined the Army.

That turned out to be a four-year commitment he both loved and despised. While it afforded Gary the opportunity to travel and date, he hated the stiff structure of military life. So, he decided to take his G.I. bill and try college. Eventually, the money ran dry, and he left school with a two-year general degree. He did, however, learn something. He was very adept at and enjoyed working on computers. Since 'IT' wasn't really a thing at the time, Gary did what most people hadn't thought of to that point. He started a computer repair business. The shop he opened blossomed, flourished, and eventually expanded into one of the most respected 'IT' companies in the southeast.

During this time, there was an entire conga line of women. Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, any flavor he could think of to his heart's desire. Gary almost screwed that up with a blonde floozy.

Two months after a particular booze fueled weekend, he was confronted by an obnoxiously loud, buxom woman going on about being pregnant and how she knew it was his. Once he got the blonde calmed down, he asked what she wanted to do. Neither of them wanted nor honestly needed a child, so the choice was obvious. After a brief trip to California, the situation was resolved, and they both, to Gary's relief, went their separate ways.

Deciding to remedy any further unwanted outcomes, he contacted his doctor and made an appointment for a vasectomy. His doctor naturally tried to talk him out of it, explaining how, at 35, he could still want a family in the future. Gary was adamant, though, and went through with the procedure.

Now, 15 years later, Gary was celebrating his 50th birthday with a few of his closest friends. Seneca, William, and Caran had initially set out to give him a surprise party. When Gary caught wind of it, he had Seneca nix the idea. To him, Seneca wasn't just a friend. He was an equal peer in the IT world. Gary had hired him fresh from Tennessee State University. In his estimation, one of the three best hires he'd ever made. The other two, of course, were William and Caran.

"What's the matter, old man, feeling blue about the big 5-0?" 'Old man' was Seneca's moniker for Gary.

"Not really. Just didn't want to make a big to-do over it, that's all."

"Uh huh, that's what you say. We're at a bar at the Marriott instead of an upscale titty bar, and you ain't blue?"

"No, not at all."

Caran, in his English-Indian accent, was the next to pipe in.

"Huh, you sit here zipping on your drink, barely, and we are zupposed to believe that you are not at least a little depressed? I do not believe you."

"Yeah, dude, they're right, ya know. I ain't ever seen you act like this before!" William had been at Texas Instruments for years before Gary hired him. But no matter how long he worked for him, William still had that Texas charm and accent. "I mean hell, why ain't we shovin' dollar bills in a strippers butt crack right now?!"

"Guys, I just..." Gary picked his words carefully. "I don't know. I'm not depressed, I guess. If I had to describe it, I'm bored."

"Wait. Yore bored with titties and pussy?!" Exclaimed William.

He was immediately shushed by the other members of the group. Once the few eyes that had heard William turned away, Seneca laughed and looked dead at Gary's face.

"You're not bored, old man. You're jaded, my friend. You can't find new adventures and have become jaded as hell! You have become our little groups. Hugh Hefner."

"C'mon Seneca, seriously? Jaded? Me?"

The rest of them burst into laughter.

"I tink Mister Seneca is correct!"

"Boy, howdy. Who'd a thought it!?"

Gary knew it was all just good-natured ribbing, but somewhere in the back of his mind, he knew Seneca might just be right.

**********

It had been a couple of weeks since his last get together with his friends and Gary had spent it thinking about what Seneca had said. He really didn't think he was jaded, just bored with the hum drum same ol, same ol. He just wasn't sure how to rectify that.

Gary was so wrapped up in his thoughts he never saw her until he ran into her. She hit the ground with a thud dropping two cups of hot coffee.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry!"

"God damnit, dude!" She was far from quiet. "That was our fucking coffee! Fuck!"

"I said I was sorry. No need to come at me like that girl." To him she looked young-ish, hence the girl comment. She looked up at him finally as Gary extended a hand to help her up. She snubbed his offer and got up on her own and brushed herself off.

"I'll get you some more coffee. There's a nice local shop down the street. You said our, were you taking it to someone or meeting them?"

"That's fine. It was for me and my b...sister. Here she is now."

Gary turned to look and couldn't believe his eyes. A twin? The wheels in his head began to turn. Both were cute. Raven black hair, long in back, page boy cut and style in front with sky blue eyes. Not something you saw every day but without a doubt, very cute.

"Before you ask, yes, fraternal twins. I'm Rihannon, Ann for short. That's Rikki."

"Nice to meet you both. I'm Gary, Gary Kelly. I truly am sorry about running into you like that. My mind was somewhere else entirely."

"Yeah, like up your ass? Seriously though, how did you not see me?" She was definitely a spitfire.

"I told you, my mind was preoccupied. Now, you want that coffee or not?" Rihannon looked at Rikki who in turn looked Gary up and down. Rikki shrugged and nodded yes.

"Let us get our shit and we'll follow you there." The pair disappeared around the corner of the building and re-emerged several minutes later carrying backpacks and sleeping bags. Once at the coffee shop Rikki stayed with the bags while Rihannon ordered, and Gary paid. It wasn't a beautiful day, but it was decent enough, so they grabbed a table outside.

"You ladies traveling somewhere specific?"

"What was your first clue Sherlock?"

"Look, if all your answers are going to be snide comments, enjoy your coffee. I do have things I could be doing right now." Gary got up and started walking off. As he turned, Rikki was giving Ann a hard look.

"Wait. Come back. I'm just cynical with people in general. I'm sorry."

"There's a difference between cynical and straight up rude young lady."

"Well, people in general are assholes. So, there's that, and we're 22."

"Agreed. But still, what I said stands. Specific destination or no, and to me that's young. Since I'm 50 and all." Ann looked at Rikki and for the first time she spoke.

"He's cool. You can tell him." She almost sounded like an adolescent boy.

"Up until we turned 18, we were considered runaways. Now, I guess we're transient, homeless, whatever you want to call it, so no, no particular destination."

"Sorry to hear that. Look, I wasn't trying to pry, I was just trying to engage you in conversation. But thank you for being honest about that."

"If you only knew what got us here you wouldn't be sorry, but thanks anyway. Thanks for the coffee. We need..." Rikki nudged Ann and leaned in to whisper. After a minute of back and forth and looks at Gary, Ann said to Rikki "you may very well be right."

"What are you two plotting?"

"Ok, listen. All in all, I don't believe you're a bad person, and Rikki here is kind of taken with you. If you want, we'd like to have dinner with you and we can tell you more. At least then we'll know where our next meal is coming from, and you'll have company for dinner. We don't see a wedding ring so..."

"You could've just asked. No, I'm not married. Never have been. No kids, either. Just me and my work. That's it."

"Not even any pets?"

"Nope."

"Damn, now we feel bad for you!" Both girls started giggling.

"Yeah, yeah. I tell you what, I have a small apartment not far from here. If you'd like, you can freshen up there. I'll pick you up around 6, and we can grab some dinner."

Ann and Rikki quickly agreed to the use of the apartment. They both desperately needed and wanted a hot bath and somewhere to relax. Being in the streets was no place to let your guard down. They walked the short distance to the apartment. Gary opened the door to the one-bedroom apartment and ushered the girls in.

"Make yourselves at home. There's soap, shampoo, and necessities in the bathroom. Some food in the kitchen, not much, really. I don't generally keep it stocked. It's close to my office so I stay here when things get hectic."

"Or when you have a date you don't want to know where you actually live?"

"You know Ann, you're too smart for your own good. But seriously, you can have full run of the place as long as you need it, ok? I have to go in to the office for a few hours. Thursday means payroll."

"Sure, and thanks again. Rikki and I truly do appreciate this." She and Rikki, both gave him a peck on the cheek.

Halfway down the exterior corridor Gary had an idea. Without a second thought he re-entered the apartment and into the living room.

"I was just wondering. Would you prefer steaks or bar..." Ann and Rikki were completely nude going through their bags. They both jumped up and covered their sex as best they could. Gary couldn't believe his eyes! Ann's areola was approximately half dollar size and dark with number two pencil eraser sized nipples. Same with Rikki only smaller areola. A respectable B cup on both. Slender waist that blossomed into perfectly shaped hips. Alabaster almost paper white skin. The only contrasting color to them were their areola, face, neck, and hands. Ann eventually placed her hands on her hips exposing a full, untamed raven bush that matched that on her head.

"Jesus fuck dude! Don't you fuckin knock? Enjoying the free show much?"

"Well first, it's my apartment! Second, I didn't think you'd shed your clothes THAT quick!" Rikki kept herself covered. "And thirdly, yes! Very much! Anyway, would you prefer steak or bar-b-q for dinner?" The girls looked at each other and Rikki finally asked.

"Do they have, like, loaded baked potatoes at the bar-b-q place?"

"I'm not sure, but I can find out."

"Ok. If so I want that. If not, steak and baked potato."

"Good enough. I'll see you ladies at 6." With that Gary made his exit.

**********

Seneca actually listened as Gary relayed the events of the morning to him. Once he was finished, Seneca finally spoke.

"Ok, old man. But how do you know they aren't at your apartment right now, cleaning you out of everything that has any value?"

"I don't know that, but I just don't think that's the case. Rikki is the one that's difficult to figure out. Barely speaks."

"You said she sounds kind of boyish. How do you know she isn't a he? Could explain why she doesn't talk that much."

"I guess that's possible, but again, I don't know. Once I find out their names I'll put in a call to Stephen. If anyone can get the information I need, it's him." Stephen was a former Army operator, disgruntled and ex-CIA spook that started a security and investigation firm at about the same time Gary started his business. They had known each other for the better part of 20 years.

"True. But if they're telling the truth, what then?"

"Honestly, Seneca. I haven't thought that far ahead on this one. Look, payroll is done, I want you to 'take the bridge' until Monday. Maybe Tuesday. I need to get out of this slump. Maybe a short trip is in order."

"Can do, old man. But listen, on a serious note be careful with this, dude. Don't get in over your head, and if you do, just text. You know what I mean."

"I understand, brother."

**********

Gary got back to the apartment just before 6 that evening and knocked before entering. They were both engrossed in a movie and laughing. They were genuinely enjoying themselves. He couldn't help but notice they were sitting together more as a couple would as opposed to siblings. He put it off as being twins. He remembered reading somewhere that twins were always closer than separate birth siblings. Ann and Rikki both were visibly startled when he called out.

"Hey! You two ready to eat?"

"Yes, we are! What did you find out?" Rikki seemed to have come out of her shell.

"BarbeCutie does in fact have loaded baked potatoes with bar-b-q chicken, pork, or beef."

"Yay! Bar-b-q!" Gary was happy that she was becoming more outgoing. Ann smiled and said.

"See, I knew you weren't such a bad guy after all. I'm famished, let's go!"

Gary let the girls order what they wanted then ordered for himself and paid the tab. Ann and Rikki found a table away from the few patrons and sat opposite Gary. Ann began as Rikki started eating.

"We're from Iowa. Dad, if you want to call him that, was a pastor. Mom was a housewife. Beautiful woman, native American. You sure you want to hear this? I mean, we weren't molested or anything, just a pious, judgmental father."

"I am curious, yeah." She looked at Rikki who nodded. Ann sighed and continued.

"Ok, so here goes. We were born Rihannon and Richard." She paused to gage Gary's reaction. When all she got was raised eyebrows she continued. "When we were 10 he, I mean she, started sneaking into my room and wearing my panties. Mom found out but kept the secret." Rikki took over from there.

"She did more than that Ann. Mom had a lot of connections from the rez in Arizona. She started getting hormone pills out of Mexico. Puberty blockers too, I think. That's why I have boobs that look natural."

"So, your dad never knew?"

"We're getting to that." Said Ann. Rikki started eating again as Ann picked it up. "So, dad found out about the panties, hormones, and how Rikki with a Y preferred to be known as Rikki with an I. He became very un-reverend like and lost his shit. The great Reverend Sharp wasn't having 'an abomination like that under his roof'. He made mom pack up everything feminine in the house that wasn't hers." Both Rikki and Ann got quiet for a minute. It was Rikki who spoke next.

"Dad really lost his mind when he found out that my sexuality wasn't the only thing we were experimenting with. Even mom didn't know that. He beat the living shit out of me and mom and sent Ann to a group home."

Jesus Christ you two. I kind of get why you ran away now."

"Oh, it gets better." It was apparently Ann's turn. "While I was at the group home, mom was steady skimming money from the jackass and the local cops were investigating him for fraud as well as why Rikki was going to school with a black eye from time to time."

"So he turned physically abusive." Rikki just humpfed before answering.

"Yeah, regularly. Anyway, mom gave me a wad of cash and told me where Ann was. I packed a bag and went and got her. We we're 16 at the time. Haven't been home in 6 years." There was total silence as the trio finished their meal. Gary had to know though.

"So, you two are...I mean...like a couple?" Ann giggled and answered.

"Who would know what you like better than your twin?" Both giggling now. "But yes, sometimes. We both like other men and women too. We like a lot of things honestly." Gary was aroused and confused simultaneously. "We talked while you were gone and we both like you. We could hang around for a while if you'd like." Gary could feel a foot creeping up the inside of his thigh. They were both smiling at him.

"So, if I'm reading you right, I could possibly have you both together, same time?" His mind was reeling with the possibilities. As if on cue, they both responded.

"Yes."

Gary wasted no time in getting back to the apartment with them. Once inside, Ann assaulted his mouth with a torrent of kisses while Rikki was kissing his neck. Without hesitation or second thought, Gary turned and kissed Rikki also. One or both, he wasn't sure who and didn't much care, had started playing with his cock through his pants. They were only halfway to the bedroom when he finally placed a hand in the middle of both of their chests and pushed them against the wall.

"Easy girls, let's get to the room first." The pair practically sprinted to the bedroom with Gary right on their heels. When he entered the room, Ann and Rikki had started without him. Kissing and groping each other. Ann dropped to her knees as Rikki shed her pants. It wasn't much to speak of, but watching as Ann engulfed Rikki's four-inch dick in its entirety was exciting to Gary. He undressed as he took in the show.

There were no testes to speak of, almost as though someone had picked the cherries and left the stem. Once Gary was nude, he made his way behind Rikki and nestled his cock in the crack of her ass as he finished undressing her and fondled both of her pert breasts. The sounds of Ann sucking Rikki's dick were audible, adding to the eroticism of the moment. Ann eventually stopped sucking and stood up watching Gary fondle Rikki's breasts and finished getting nude. Gary watched as she took her time disrobing. With a trembling hand he reached down and for the first time in his life, touched a cock that wasn't his. Rikki tilted her head back and kissed him as Gary tentatively stroked Rikki's shaft.

Ann climbed onto the king bed and watched the two put on a show and began to masturbate. Rikki turned and was happy to see the dick that had been comfortably nestled in the crack of her ass.

"Ann, look!"

"Damn Gary! That's fuckin fat!" Gary just grinned and spoke.

"At just over 7 inches long I may not be able to hit bottom, but you'll know I'm in there. It's only 2 3/4 inches wide."

"Did you hear that, Rikki? ONLY 2 3/4 inches wide." Both girls were chuckling. "Gary, go look in the grey bag on the couch, front pocket. There's a bottle of lube, you're going to need it dude."

He retrieved the lube and entered the room to see Rikki had her ass in the air and her face in Ann's pussy. She was writhing and squirming around at the others ministrations. Not knowing it was possible Gary became even harder. Rikki's now completely erect dick was about 4 inches in length, almost like an overly large clit. The testicles were in fact gone. Gary made a mental note to ask about it, later.

"Are you gonna fuck her or stand there watching with your cock in your hand?" Asked Ann. He hesitated, but only for a second. Gary popped the lube open and squeezed a small amount onto Rikki's puckered sphincter working the liquid into her ass with a finger. He was past the second knuckle and withdrew. Inserting a second then a third finger ensuring she was ready. Then he lubed himself from the tip of his head back to his pubes.

"I'll try to go slow. You ready Rikki?" She nodded yes as Gary pushed the head inside her. He pushed again and waited as he felt the tip push past her ring. Not wanting to go slow, Rikki pushed back until he was almost completely inside.

"Oh my God. Ann, you have to fuck him, he's so fucking stretching me out. Geez Gary you feel so damn good in my ass!" Rikki began to rock until Gary got in rhythm with her. On the back stroke he could see her hole contracting out with his dick and become smooth as he pushed back in to the root.

"Rikki, your ass feels so good. Nice and tight. Mmmmm. In you or on you?"

"Huh?"

"When I cum, in you or on you?" She was steady fucking him back when she finally answered.

"In me. Cum in my ass baby, please." Ann was more watching than getting her wet pussy ate. Rikki's pleasure was taking control, and she couldn't concentrate on much else. So, Ann did what she always did, she began to take control.

"Raise up a little, sis." Rikki extended her arms as Ann scooted around until her face was where the action was happening. On his next stroke out, she licked Gary's scrotum making him groan loudly.

12