Bored Bachelor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since Gary isn't going to give you a reach around, I suppose I'll help you, Rikki." Ann then engulfed Rikki's head with her warm mouth, sucking it like a pacifier.

"Oh shit! Fuck! You guys, I'm gonna CUM!" Rikki stiffened up and clenched on Gary's firmly embedded cock, causing Gary to cum as well.

"Oh fuck Rikki! Yes...fuck...DAMM" Gary trust hard one final time and emptied himself into Rikki's tight ass. Ann moved as they slowly recovered, and they both fell forward causing Gary to slip from her ass. He was aware of movement and heard water running but had no clue who was doing what. He did know however that someone was playing with his semi flaccid penis. Ann wiped his cock clean with a warm washcloth and Rikki promptly began sucking him back to rigidity.

"Jesus you two, you want more?"

"Well, Rikki got hers, now I want mine. Duh." Both girls began licking and sucking on him, both alternating between cock and balls. Gary reached down and and groped both sets of breasts. Squeezing and kneading, soft and pliant. Rikki continued to play with his balls as Ann got up and straddled him, knees on either side, she rubbed Gary's fat head along her absolutely soaked labia.

"Mmmmm" was all Gary heard as she rocked back and took him inside. When her pubes were entwined with his she said.

"God, you're so fat in the best way. Yessssss." Ann barely moved opting instead to do a slow grind on his dick. Her eyes were closed as she leaned forward and put her hands on his chest still doing a slow grind. Gary felt moisture running down his scrotum then Rikki licking it all up.

"Your pussy is so tight, Ann. You both feel so damn good. My first threesome too, by the way." Ann opened her eyes and asked.

"No way! Seriously?"

"Yes seriously. Now shut up and ride my cock with that pussy!" Ann didn't need any further encouragement. She began slowly at first, relishing the feel of his girth. Gary looked to his right and realized Rikki was lying beside them stroking her own cock. He reached over and replaced her hand with his, stroking in time with his and Ann's coupling.

Gary couldn't believe his good fortune. He'd never given any thought to sex with a she-male, or transvestite, or whatever the pronoun of the day was. He just knew he had never been this hard before, and he loved how he felt. Ann was again creaming all over his balls, he could feel it. She had also picked up her pace, so he did likewise for Rikki. She leaned forward, Gary took his left hand and grabbed Ann's left tit and suckled the nipple making her squeal. She picked the pace up again grinding on him hard every 5th or 6th stroke.

He felt Rikki moving and let go of her cock. Moving between his legs he watched as she pushed Ann forward, lubed her cock and slammed it into Ann's ass.

"Yes yesssssss. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuuuuuuck me! Fuuuuuuck!" Gary felt a flood of wet warmth as Ann cried out her orgasm. It was on his belly, running down his balls. Ann collapsed on his chest and yelled.

"Rikki stop!" Gary could feel the contractions around his dick as Ann continued to orgasm. The milking action caused Gary to erupt inside Ann's tightness. That caused another orgasm for Ann.

"I'm...again...fuck!" Followed closely by Rikki having another orgasm.

They eventually collapsed, one on either side, a leg over his. Relaxed and breathing hard. Eventually drifting into blissful sleep, Gary thought. 'Who's jaded now?'

12