BOREDOM-19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned the phone for a moment and then held it so that I could easily see the screen. "Your email program is locked," he said, "but it shows your email address when it asks for a password. I sent you a link to where I am going to post these pictures."

I wanted to scream at him and tell him not to do that, but instead I went over the top again, higher even that before.

"If you really don't want me to," he said softly, "I won't post them. But I will keep them for my own personal enjoyment." He held up his hands and said, "Your face is totally hidden. You don't have any tattoos, scars or birthmarks to make you easily identifiable. No one will even know it is you."

He set down my phone and said, "When your locks open and you go home, think about it. My email address is on the email I sent you with the link. Just tell me not to and I won't post anything."

He walked in close and ran his finger down my front from between my breasts to the top the lacings for my harness. "But if you like exposing your body to the world, I'm going to be back up here Thursday looking for more woodpeckers. You can do some freestyle posing or you can let me use my bag of tricks and see what kind of poses I can come up with."

As he walked back over to the stairs, he said, "Either way, you can keep the mask. I have several more just like it in assorted colors."

I just hung there in my chains until the locks finally opened. I was too wrung out to even notice if Mister Right was still buzzing. Once the locks opened, I was able to free my hands. Then I sat on the floor of the platform and released the spreader bar. Everything seemed to be in slow motion as I packed up everything. I took off the keeper harness and slid MR out of my cunt. I had to lay on my back and put my legs up over my head to pull BBM out of my ass. I knew I was going to be sore back there for a while. Actually, I felt like I was going to be sore everywhere for a while.

I raced back down the steps of the tower and found my shoes, shorts and t-shirt. Then I dashed back to my apartment so I could look at the pictures on my phone. As soon as I saw those pictures, I knew that I had to send an email to him immediately. I wasn't sure what to put in the subject line, so I just put, "About your question." Then I typed my message in all caps.

What I said was, "BRING A RED MASK! 10:00 THURSDAY!"

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12