BORG Collective

Story Info
My fantasy adventure, if only it were possible.
4.7k words
4.44
13.2k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bladeday
bladeday
37 Followers

Beautiful Order of Rare Girls

Chapter 1

It was like any other day, I worked, came home, took a shower, I fixed myself some dinner and sat down at the computer to play around the net. Looked at some porn, browsed chat rooms. I would enter and watch the conversations, I didn't engage unless there was something I found interesting. I had joined half a dozen chat rooms and was about to settle back and watch TV when a conversation caught my eye, a group of people was discussing Star Trek, in particular, Voyager, this happened to be one of my favorite series. I posted and said how big a fan I was. A person introduced herself as Seven of Nine, we started talking about the show, then about general topics, it turned out we had a lot of common interests, we enjoyed many of the same things. We talked for about an hour. She asked me to join the room the next night.

She said she would speak to her friends and maybe we could all join into a group discussion and have fun, I agreed and left for the night, all day at work, my thoughts returned to Seven of Nine. It was easy to visualize the actress when speaking to someone with that avatar, I was anxious to get home and I was curious where the conversation would lead. It would be fun to chat with people who enjoyed the same things and maybe I would make new friends in the process.

Same routine, shower, food, computer. I played around until 8 PM and entered the chat room, the same number of people were there, 10 total. Seven messaged me, we talked about our day and she invited me into a group chat, topic Voyager. For about two hours I fielded questions that could only be answered by a Trekkie about the series. The group broke up leaving me to chat with Seven. She told me that her friends liked me, that they had extended an invitation for me to join their collective, that was their group name and they had decided to invite me to attend a cosplay party they were planning to have this weekend. She said that I would not be required to wear a costume, one would be provided, but only if I answered the Queen's question correctly. I waited a bit then said sure, she laughed and assured me there was nothing to worry about, the correct answer, "I will service the needs of the Collective," afterward I would be indoctrinated into the group.

She told me at the party everyone must stay in character, as a Trekkie I would understand. She gave me directions to a warehouse located downtown, when I arrived I would tell whoever answered, I was invited by Seven of Nine. The next two nights I went to chat. Considering the name of the group the discussion was the BORG, Seven whispered to me that BORG meant, Beautiful Order of Rare Girls. Friday evening arrived and I followed all the instructions Seven had given me, I arrived at the warehouse, there was a keypad entrance, Seven had provided me the code, I 8 7 O 9, this allowed me entrance to a private parking garage, I parked and went to the only door located in the center of the building and knocked, a female voice on an intercom asked, who invited you?, I replied, Seven of Nine, the door opened and I entered a huge room, it was difficult to see just how large. A female voice told me to make myself comfortable and Seven would join me in a few minutes. I heard the heavy door close and lock behind me. As I stepped into the room, my eyes began to adjust to the lighting. Around me was what appeared to be, the set of a Star Trek movie. I had walked from a garage into a BORG cube.

Down to the smallest detail, everything was perfect, walking around were female Drones. They were working at computer stations like from the series. Eight women dressed as Drones, Seven of Nine and the BORG Queen. It was jaw-dropping, the attention to detail was stunning, they must have spent a fortune on this party. Later I would find out that the drones maintained computers linked to high definition digital cameras, these cameras were located throughout the cube. The Queen was an impressive woman, 6 foot 6 easy, perfect dimensions, the thin fabric covering her breasts was nearly transparent, they were perfectly shaped, strawberry nipples erect and pushing to get free. She was the tallest woman I had ever seen. The Drones were equally stunning, all were beautiful and each displayed their breasts proudly as they moved about the room, I was a kid in a candy store.

Chapter 2

Introductions

I found a seat at a computer station and looked around, taking in all the details that I could see. Standing in a regeneration alcove was a female in a purple outfit, an open midriff with a circular BORG device surrounding her navel. Her top was purple leather with the key areas around her breasts covered with the same transparent fabric. Her purple leather slacks were form-fitting and her figure by my estimate was 34 24 34. She approached, stopped and turned to speak to one of the Drones. She gave me a perfect view of her ass, her clothing hugged her contours. I couldn't help but wonder what this night had planned for me.

Seven sat down and thanked me for coming to the party, she hoped the night would provide me with fun and surprises. She said she had to explain the rules of becoming a member. First was obedience, once I agreed to join the BORG, I must comply with any instruction given by the collective without hesitation. When I had completed the assimilation process and obtained a designation, the collective would share everything, no request would be denied. Since arriving I had been granted a clear view of breasts and attractive women, the 8 BORG Drones were very much as you would expect from the series with a few exceptions, the breasts as already stated and their asses, the Drone armor covered the front, it didn't allow a glimpse of their crotches. Each wore green thongs that rode deep into the crack of their asses and it was an exciting view. They had similar BORG implants, none of them hid their faces. I was erect and hoping against hope that I would get the opportunity to fuck any one of the ten women, I was anxious to become a member.

I decided that whatever it took, I was going to have sex with one of them tonight. I looked up, the Queen approached with 4 Drones on either side, Seven got up and went to stand beside her. The Queen said "We are the BORG, species 5 6 1 8, humanoid, you will make an excellent Service Drone, based on Seven of Nines recommendation, you are being given the singular distinction of joining the BORG Collective, from this day forward you will service the Collective, you will be assimilated. Will you comply? I replied, "I will service the needs of the collective." The Queen spoke again, Seven, take this humanoid to the assimilation chamber and prepare him, then to me, once you have been assimilated and trained you will be given a number until then your designation is Service Drone, you will service the Collective when you are called upon by that name. Comply?, I said "I will Comply. With that, the Queen returned to her computer station and started working, it had multiple monitors.

The Drones also went to work stations throughout the room occupied with individual tasks. Seven took me deeper into the room, as we walked sliding panels retracted into the ceiling and an alcove was revealed. In the center was a leather table, it looked like a massage table of sorts, it was supported by four rods that ran floor to ceiling and appeared to allow the table to be raised or lowered. A circular headrest extended out from one end with the center gone so that your head would be free and not pressed into the table. There were angled leg supports with stirrups and arm supports along the sides. Above the table was a large circular light, smaller lights were located below the table as well. Seven pointed to the left and a panel slid up revealing another hidden room, inside a shower, a toilet and a table with an empty basket. Seven looked at me and said, "Service Drone, remove your clothing and shower," the Queen requires her Drones to be fresh and clean, place your clothing in the basket, the wall panel slid down and I was alone.

Giving it only a moment thought I began to undress and stepped into the shower, As I finished a panel opened near the toilet, inside was a large stainless steel tank with a long hose, at the end was a polished chrome nozzle, it hung inside a clear glass container filled with fluid, it was shaped like a penis with three holes in the end, it looked intimidating, a female voice spoke from an intercom, the Service Drone will clean inside as well, insert the entire nozzle, keep it inside until the yellow light on the tank goes out, there is a specific amount of fluid programmed to be introduced, remove the probe and repeat this process until you pass clear fluid, Comply!.

I worried about how that was going to fit in my ass, but I had agreed to serve the Collective and follow their instructions. The rewards outweighed any weirdness or discomfort. I took the hose from its cradle, the nozzle was coated with lubrication, it was extremely slick. I inserted it slowly into my ass, although large and long it slid in without much resistance, probably a good thing that I occasionally played with dildoes. It took four times before I could comply with the instruction, I was certain there wasn't anything left inside of me. I returned the nozzle to its cradle and the panel slid shut. The voice on the intercom returned and I was instructed to shower again and towel off. A panel opened and inside hung towels. This place had so many hidden panels and walls, with a smile I thought, this was following a precise script, well planned. It occurred to me that this had been here for a while, this was being used by the Collective. Remembering the long hose and nozzle, I got a perverse moment of pleasure fantasizing where that had been, perhaps it has been used to go where no man had gone before. With a chuckle, I thought maybe I have been captured by a group of lesbians and I was going to be the first man to enter BORG territory, I looked around and noticed the table and basket of clothes were gone.

The door panel raised and Seven stood in the entrance, she stepped forward and offered me a drink, I accepted, had a sip, then finished it all. Seven took the glass and said, "the Service Drone will lay down on the table so the Collective can proceed with an examination." I walked back into the area designated as the assimilation chamber and approached the table, Drones were positioned on both sides. I have never been shy so standing in front of ten women naked, it didn't bother me I was erect and more than willing to get the party started. They certainly weren't shy around me.

I was instructed to lay down on my stomach. The table surface was soft leather, it was designed to provide support from navel to chest, as I lay down my face was supported in a ring of leather, an elastic strap was snapped into place across the back of my head securing it comfortably in place. My arms were positioned along the sides of the table, leather restraints were snapped around my wrists, my legs were secured to adjustable padded stirrups, a leather strap was placed across my lower back and buckled into place. My legs were pulled apart and the stirrups were attached to the vertical rails. This left me, spread-eagled, my lower body open and exposed, top to bottom I was at the mercy of the Collective. Whatever they chose to do, I had no way to stop them, in this instance, resistance was futile. I have to admit, a brief moment of apprehension flashed through my mind, there were a lot of ways this could go wrong but I was too excited and stimulated to allow myself to go there. I had been erect from the first look at the Collective.

Each Drone came forward and rubbed, touched and fondled me, I was twitching with excitement, they rubbed their breasts against my back and ass, they touched my balls, they lightly brushed their lips against the head of my dick. Every touch was electric, my body was alive with sensations as they toyed with me. Seven had bent down in front of my face and pushed her nipples one at a time into my mouth, my tongue was busy, sucking and licking them. She moved away and I saw movement on the back wall, a screen lowered from the ceiling, it had to be twelve feet wide and nine-foot-tall, it slid down and stopped a couple of feet above the floor. When the screen came to life there were two rows of four screens, each screen three by three. One by one they lit up, each was a different camera view of me on the table.

The Queen was still at her station and I knew she had to be controlling each camera, zooming in and out, panning around. The table area lit up, below the table, above, side, front and back all captured in digital quality. The Drones continued to circle the table, teasing, stopping and pushing their thong covered butts into my face and then alternating to breasts. It was very overpowering, I desperately needed an orgasm.

The Queen stepped in front of me and stated "Service Drone. earlier when you were met by Seven of Nine, she offered you a drink, in that drink the Collective placed Nanites, they were designed to do many things. They remove all inhibitions, strengthen your sexual endurance and heighten your awareness and sensitivity. Now you will be assimilated, each of the collectives will inject you with Nanoprobes. Keep in mind that Nanoprobes are hard to produce and are not to be wasted, do not allow any of them to escape or you will repeat the process until you have absorbed every drop, Comply". The Queen said, One of Nine you will begin the assimilation process. The remaining Collective moved out of my sight. One of Nine stepped in the front of my face, she removed the BORG armor covering her stomach. She slowly pulled down her thong and stood up. I still couldn't see her pussy, she appeared to be clean-shaven, smooth and hairless.

One of Nine said: "Service Drone, you will close your eyes and open your mouth". With my face tilted up I fully expected to feel the warm slit of a pussy slide down my nose and mouth. You can understand my surprise when I felt the head of a swollen dick enter my mouth, the head pressed just past my lips and One of Nine remained still. The Queen said: "Service Drone you will suck the Nanoprobes from One's tool, swallow it all, do not lose a single drop, comply!.

Chapter 3

Assimilation

So it began, I opened my eyes and in front of me was a dick, it was about six inches long but what it lacked in length it made up with girth, the impression was like a fat banana with a wide mushroom head. I knew what was expected of me, I knew there was nothing I could do to prevent it. In reality, it was my fault, it never occurred to me to ask before agreeing if they were female, I put myself into their hands and now I would have to finish what I had started.

I had never been with a man let alone a Shemale but to be truthful I had always had a fascination with them. I had never considered a time where I would be in this position but I had given it thought, in those moments I was always in control, unlike now, I now understood why the head support was tilted slightly upward, this gave a smooth straight shot down my throat. One began to insert more of her cock into my mouth and my gag reflex kicked in, she gave me time to recover but again and again, she pressed more in, pulling out when I gagged then pressing back, she continued until the entire length was inside, my nose pressed against her abdomen, holding it there she said: "Service Drone you will now begin to suck".

She withdrew her cock about three inches and I thought that if I were to suck like it was a straw in a milkshake it would be over faster but she was having nothing to do with that, she showed her dislike by thrusting her cock into my throat to the and kept it there while I gagged, she then pulled back to the head. I started sucking lightly and circling the head with my tongue, she responded favorably, that was what I continued to do, she slowly fucked my mouth for what seemed like an hour. She appeared to be in no hurry, enjoying the warmth of my mouth and my tongue, suddenly she pressed all the way and stopped, I had opened my throat and relaxed hoping that I wouldn't gag again.

I could tell she was getting close, her cock seemed to swell as she pulled back once more, I locked my lips around her and sucked, she exploded into my mouth, it was massive and before I could swallow, she shoved the entire length back into my throat triggering my gag reflex, I could feel cum running down my chin and no matter how fast I tried to swallow I was overwhelmed, I wouldn't have been surprised if cum had squirted out my nose. She pulled then started to pump my mouth and after a third ejaculation, she let her dick rest on my tongue. I licked and sucked all traces of her cum, she removed her cock and stepped away.

It was clear that she had not had an orgasm in a while, her ejaculation was thick and creamy, like sticky yogurt, she had shot in my mouth filling it up, she had driven her cock into my throat before I could swallow she shot, again and again, there was no way I could take it all, a lot leaked out. I was surprised that it tasted as good as it did, not at all what I expected.

My first experience, pleasuring a Shemale felt good. The little sounds she made assured me that she had enjoyed what I had done or what she had done to me, either way, it had been strangely satisfying. I was feeling pleasure from giving pleasure as pre-cum leaked out of my dick.

One of Nine moved away and in front of me was the huge monitor, on the screen was a side view of my head and face, below me, there was a stainless steel pan, as I watched the picture rewound and began just as One-shot her first load and plunged in, cum leaked out around the corners of my mouth and dripped into the pan.

The Queen said: "Service Drone you have failed to take all the Nanoprobes, One of Nine will be required to inject you again when her supply is replenished." The Queen then said: "Nine of Nine will inject Nanoprobes", do not waste a single drop or you will repeat the process. You will be allowed to watch the beginning of the injection on the monitor in front of you.

On the monitor I saw Nine of Nine approach my ass, she removed her armor and thong and revealed the monster which had been hidden between her legs. It was at least ten inches long and it looked more like an arm than a dick, it was huge and as I watched it began to swell and rise in the anticipation of what was to come. She stepped close and I felt her begin to play teasingly with my ass, she slapped my ass, both cheeks, I could feel the warmth spread, she continued, alternating from side to side until it stung and burned, she paused and then she pulled my ass cheeks apart and circled the entrance, never penetrating, saving the tight opening for herself, she applied a small droplet of lubrication in the center. I felt the head of her cock press against my sphincter, she rubbed it around, it was so big, she took forever pressing a little then stopping, I whimpered with anticipation.

After considerable pressure she entered me, just the head was in and she didn't move, enjoying my ass as the spasms squeezed her dick. I was unprepared for the pain her dick caused, it felt like I was being split apart, I clinched my mouth and closed my eyes. I hoped I wouldn't be torn open, the pain subsided some and I found that it didn't seem to matter, my dick quivered and jerked with a life of its own, regardless of the pain of being stretched open, the fat head of her cock just inside, it felt great, I couldn't help but spasm over and over.

The Queen said: "Two of Nine will now inject Nanoprobes into your mouth" do not lose a single drop, you will comply!. Two stepped in front of me and removed her thong, it was the same tease, smooth abdomen, no trace of hair, then she revealed herself, she was bigger than One, she was at least eight inches but thankfully the girth was a little less, I didn't need to be told, I opened my mouth, she placed her cock inside, it's head slightly beyond my lips, it was hot and it tasted good. She began a slow fuck of my mouth, each stroke slipping more of her long cock into my mouth. The combination of both made more pre-cum leak from my dick.

bladeday
bladeday
37 Followers
12