Boring Elena Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers

Caroline loved swallowing cum. She had used to love doing it for guys, but it was even better with girls. Everything was better with girls. Or at least better with Bonnie and Mistress Elena. Or it had, because now Caroline had tasted the cum of a girl who wasn't someone she adored she was willing to officially call girl cum better. At least for her, and in this a rare moment of selfishness that was all that mattered to Caroline.

As soon as Katherine's cum hit her taste-buds all Caroline cared about was swallowing every drop of that heavenly liquid, which was why she pulled her tongue out of the other girl, wrapped her lips tightly around the older vampire's entrance, and concentrated on swallowing Katherine's cum.

Luckily for her Katherine was far too preoccupied with her climax to really care, but as Caroline really didn't want to risk upsetting the dangerous woman she quickly switched back to the tongue fucking and worked on making Katherine cum. Just like Mistress Elena had taught her too. And just like with Mistress Elena, and Bonnie for that matter, Caroline was able to bring the woman she was fucking to multiple orgasms, which was both satisfying and frustrating.

Satisfying because Caroline always craved pleasing other people. Frustrating because she craved a little attention of her own. But as she was sure she would soon receive it Caroline ignored the urge to reach down and touch herself in favour of trying to up the ante a little bit.

However before she could slide a hand upwards, so she could slip a finger or two into Katherine's cunt, the evil vampire grabbed the back of her head with both hands this time and started grinding into her face. Well, she kept the hand on the back of her head throughout keeping her in place, as if Caroline truly wanted to go somewhere, but now Katherine was using every ounce of her strength to keep Caroline in place as she fucked her face.

Again Caroline didn't want to go anywhere, as it wasn't like the lack of oxygen would kill her, and she loved it when Mistress Elena did this to her. Although Mistress Elena was never quite so brutal.

While this couldn't kill her it did reach the point that Caroline was having so much trouble breathing she thought for sure she was going to pass out, and that was scary because she had no idea what Katherine would do given half the chance with her unconscious body. Although in that moment it wasn't as upsetting as the thought of missing out on all that yummy girl cum.

Even then it meant that after all this grinding her face would be thoroughly coated in cum, so it was kind of worth it, especially as she would get to wear that cum on her face while hopefully getting fucked. And Caroline thought it was highly unlikely at this point she wasn't about to be fucked, and fucked hard. And God, was she looking forward to that.

Katherine had absolutely no intention of leaving without thoroughly defiling Caroline Forbes, and that definitely included a nice hard fucking. More specifically a nice hard butt fucking so she could really put this up tight little bitch in her place. But it was hard to tear herself away from Caroline's pretty little mouth, or equally pretty little face, when she was having so much fun fucking it.

So Katherine kept going until even her vampire strength and stamina was threatening to fail her, and even then she didn't give Caroline or herself a break as she roughly pulled the younger girl's head back and then shoved her tongue down her throat.

Both girls then let out an audible moan, which would have probably been deafening in the silent room even if they didn't have super hearing, as Katherine tasted herself on Caroline's lips and tongue, and later deep inside her mouth and a little over her face. It was very tempting to lick that pretty little face clean, but no. Katherine wanted it nice and covered with her cum while she was fucking Caroline up the ass.

Which she was eager to get too, so during the kissing Katherine reached over, grabbed hold of the previously discarded harness and strapped it onto herself, so when she finally broke the kiss she could look even more intimidating when she straightened up in front of Caroline again.

"Suck my cock. Get it nice and wet for your slutty little bitch hole." Katherine ordered, and then smirked as Caroline immediately did as she was told, "Oh yeah, that's it, suck it you little cock sucker! Mmmmm, get it sloppy wet for your butt hole. Yes Caroline, I'm going to fuck you up the ass. You like the sound of that, don't you? Yeahhhhh, you're a greedy little anal whore, just like Bonnie. And I'm going to fuck your ass just like I fucked Bonnie's, deep and hard, so I can make you cum like the little bitch you are. Suck it good Caroline, because it's the only lube you're getting. That means I advise taking it down your whore throat bitch!"

At this point Caroline already had half of the dildo in her mouth, so the head of the cock had to be pressing against the entrance to her throat, or just inside it. With those last words from Katherine the greedy little cock whore smiled around the strap-on and then slowly lowered her mouth until it was wrapped around the base, announcing the entire length was stuffed into her mouth and down her throat.

Caroline then showed off for a couple of long seconds as she stayed perfectly still, then she started slowly bobbing her head up and down, making sure that every single inch of the dildo was coated with a fresh layer of saliva.

Katherine just admired the sight for maybe a minute or so, and then she ordered, "Okay, that should be more than enough for a anal whore like you, now bend over and give me that ass. Not on the floor, moron. On the bed. Oh yeah, I want you face down, ass up and spreading your cheeks like a proper anal whore. Yes, that's it. Good girl. That's a good little anal whore."

Again Katherine admired this latest sight for a minute or so, before slowly taking her place behind Caroline and then pausing again. She couldn't help think of all the other women she had done this to, but particularly Caroline's friends. Caroline might not have a big juicy butt like Bonnie, and she certainly didn't have the perfect ass of Elena and herself, but it was still very cute, and Caroline's butt hole looked very fuck-able.

Which Katherine was eager to do, but she couldn't help teasing Caroline a little, first by sliding her strap-on up and down the other girl's ass crack, and then with her favourite form of teasing. Verbal degrading.

"You want to get your ass fucked, don't you Caroline?" Katherine smirked.

"Yes Mistress Elena." Caroline quickly replied.

"How badly do you want to be fucked in the ass like a little whore?" Katherine pushed.

"Really, really bad Mistress Elena." Caroline said, cautiously adding, "Please fuck me. Fuck my ass. Fuck me in the ass like a little whore."

"You can do better than that." Katherine pushed again with a smile.

With the green light Caroline started shamelessly begging, "Oh please Mistress Elena, please fuck me! Fuck me in the ass! Fuck me in the ass like a little whore. Ass fuck me like the little anal whore I am Mistress Elena! Please, just fuck my ass. I wanna be butt fucked. I want to be fucked deep and hard up the butt Mistress Elena, please fuck me. Fuck my butt. Please just, oh God!"

Caroline paused her begging momentarily when she finally felt Katherine beginning to push forward, causing her ass hole to slowly begin to stretch. The main reason for the pause was not because of the feeling of stretching, oh no, but because Caroline was genuinely shocked that Katherine didn't just ram forwards and penetrate her with one hard thrust.

She was also a little disappointed, because as a vampire she could take that kind of abuse no problem, even if Mistress Elena almost never gave it to her, regardless of how much she begged. Caroline had taken it for granted that Katherine would do it, although there was something to be said for savouring the sensation of having her butt hole stretched by an invading object.

That was probably the main reason Katherine was going slowly too, only it was the sight of the stretching the other vampire was getting to enjoy, which Mistress Elena had previously confessed to loving. Maybe it was a doppelgänger thing? Or maybe a top thing? Caroline didn't know, and she didn't really care. She certainly had no interest in topping, as she just loved everything about bottoming too much.

It was shameful to admit, even to herself, but Caroline even enjoyed the sensation of getting her ass stretched and penetrated, although it was pretty clear to Bonnie and Mistress Elena given that she cried out in pleasure and continued begging when she was anally taken like this.

Unlike her childhood friends Caroline could tell that Katherine was just itching for the chance to mock her for her anal lust, but at least for now she didn't give her the satisfaction as she wouldn't let her get a word in edgeways. Not that Katherine needed it as Caroline would have been able to sense the triumphant smirk on the other girl's face even if she wasn't in a position where she could just about see it.

Of course it just added to her humiliation, which she sure enjoyed, making it easier for her slutty little ass to stretch for every single inch of that dildo, Katherine's thighs coming to rest against her ass cheeks in what felt like seconds after the head of the older vampire's cock slid through her anal ring and deep into her bottom.

"Wow, that just slid in like a hot knife through butter." Katherine teased, "What's wrong Caroline, your healing ability not working properly? Or are you just that big of an ass whore?"

"I'm an ass whore Mistress Elena." Caroline replied without hesitation, unable to stop herself from smiling as she added, "You know I am."

"Yeah I do." Katherine growled lustfully, "I just love hearing you admit it. Mmmmmm, so go ahead whore, admit how much you love it up the ass! Admit the truth to Mistress Elena! Oh yeah, admit it, and maybe she'll fuck your ass."

Caroline didn't think she was in any danger of not getting her ass fucked, but just in case she happily proclaimed, "I'm an ass whore! I'm an ass whore who loves to get fucked hard and deep in my ass. Oh God Mistress Elena, I admit it. I admit I'm an ass whore who loves it up the ass. Please ass fuck me Mistress Elena, ohhhhhhh yessssssss, fuck me, fuck my ass, oooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkk!"

It didn't take long for Katherine to give Caroline exactly what she wanted, the brunette slowly pulling her hips back until over half of the dildo had been removed from the blonde's butt hole before pushing every inch back inside, both parts of that first slow thrust causing Caroline to cry out loudly in pleasure.

The process was then repeated and all of a sudden Caroline was being fucked up the ass by someone other than Elena Gilbert for the first time in her life. It didn't matter that it was another girl with the same face, in fact it only made it more overwhelming, because now she was officially getting sodomised by her Mistress Elena's evil doppelgänger.

Katherine also found it overwhelming who she was doing this too, a wicked grin glued to her face the entire time that she butt fucked the best friend of her dear sweet doppelgänger Elena Gilbert. Or more accurately butt fucked her other best friend, after butt fucking the first.

Oh yes, Katherine had now sodomised both of her doppelgänger's best friends, one after the other, and while Caroline's supernatural healing would ensure that Elena wouldn't find her face down with a gaping ass hole as proof of what her mirror image had done Katherine would be more than happy to give Elena a detailed account of how she ass fucked her best friends, who were now also apparently her bitches.

And all the other way she used them for her pleasure. But Katherine was getting ahead of herself.

Especially when she had such a beautiful submissive sight in front of her, namely another woman's most private hole stretched open and on display for her as she slid a large strap-on cock in and out of it. Watching that cock initially penetrate Caroline's anal ring and then disappear into it had been thrilling enough, especially as throughout this Caroline spread open her ass cheeks like the clearly very well trained bitch she was.

But there was just something special about this part of an ass fucking. It couldn't make her cum, but if anal sex was the ultimate display of dominance and submission then this gentle butt fucking allowed Katherine to savour her complete ownership of Caroline in that moment like nothing else. Oh yes, regardless of what happened later in this moment Caroline Forbes was her bitch, which delighted Katherine no end.

Like when she had taken Bonnie's butt Katherine wondered why she hadn't just done this years ago when she first came back to Mystic Falls. Apparently it would have been easier than she could have possibly imagined, given the way a bottom like Elena Gilbert had been able to so totally conquer these two sluts, and it could have been a lot of fun training the three of them together to be Katherine's lezzie bitches.

But no, Katherine liked it better this way. After all, she'd had her fun training Elena back in the day, and would have fun breaking her again, this time in front of her best friends. And ultimately, the result would be the same, all three of these hotties kneeling before her as her obedient lesbian sex slaves. And who knows, maybe she would even fuck their boyfriends, all of them, in front of them just to hammer that point home.

The way Katherine remembered it the main reason she hadn't gone after Bonnie and Caroline was she hadn't really thought they would truly enjoy it. Well, actually the main reason was she wanted her doppelgänger all to herself, and Elena had been plenty to play with back in the day, but while Katherine was always sure her mirror image had a secret dark side she wasn't so sure about Caroline and/or Bonnie.

As it turned out she'd been uncharacteristically wrong, and all three of them were submissive sluts who secretly loved it up the butt. Maybe Bonnie most of all, but it wasn't long before Caroline was moaning in pleasure, making Katherine smirk even more widely. Especially as she had no intention of giving Caroline what she clearly wanted unless she begged for it.

Caroline resisted the urge to beg for more for a very long time, partly because she wasn't exactly sure what 'Mistress Katherine' wanted her to do. If Katherine wanted her to beg Caroline would have probably done it immediately, and almost certainly if she ordered her too.

Although after everything Katherine had done, turning her into a vampire with the intention of using and ultimately sacrificing her, Caroline kind of wanted to deny Katherine, and loved the idea that she was annoying her by continuing to take whatever she had to give her without begging for more.

Then again who Katherine was and what she had done to her in a way only made this more enjoyable for the super submissive Caroline, as it was so humiliating for her to submit to this bitch. It was also proof of just how much she loved Mistress Elena and would be willing to do anything for her.

Of course the main reason Caroline kept herself from begging was she wanted to savour the feeling of this very special butt fucking. Her first ever by someone who wasn't Mistress Elena, and from someone she hated. Although even if it had been Mistress Elena she would have wanted to savour it, because surely there was no greater submission than the feeling of a large cock stretching one's back door.

Caroline certainly didn't think so, and she loved every second of it. Although ultimately the gentle build up of pleasure meant it was inevitable that she would beg. It was just a matter of whether Katherine would lose her patients first or not.

Perhaps unsurprisingly it was ultimately Katherine, "You like that bitch? Don't answer that, I know you do. I know it from the way you're moaning like the shameless ass whore you are while I fuck you up the ass. Mmmmm, while Mistress Elena fucks you up your slutty little ass. Oh yes, you love Mistress Elena's cock in your tight little butt, don't you? Don't answer that! I already know you do. Just like I know from all those other times I've butt fucked you that you're a little anal whore who just can't get enough butt fucking from her precious Mistress Elena. But what I do want to know is, just how badly does Mistress Elena's personal anal slave want to cum while getting her little shit hole pounded like the little bitch she is? Answer me you fucking whore! Answer me now!"

More than happy to oblige Caroline started shamelessly begging, "Please Mistress Elena, please make me cum! I need to cum soooooooo bad, please make me cum. Please? Ohhhhhhh, please fuck me up the ass! Fuck my ass! Ass fuck me and make me cum! Ooooooooh Goooooodddddd, harder! Butt fuck me harder! Oh Mistress Elena, I love your cock in my butt. Mmmmmm, I love Mistress Elena's big cock stretching my tight little butt hole! Ooooooooh, it feels so good. Fuck me! Fuck me in the butt like the little anal whore I am! Pound my bitch hole! Slam my shit hole! Just fucking wreck my slutty little whore hole and make me cum like the shameless ass whore I am! Oh Mistress Elena, mmmmmm ooooooooh fuck, destroy your personal anal slave's back door and make her cum like a bitch with a dick in her ass! Please? Make me cum like you made Bonnie cum. Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, make us both cum the same way, ohhhhhhh, on the same day. Please, remind us both we're your anal slaves, ass whores, and butt bitches! Remind us we're anything you want us to be! Remind us we're yours Mistress Elena! Remind us we're aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk yesssssssss, that's it, harder, harder, harder, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddd yeeeeeeeeesssssssss!"

Throughout that little exchange Katherine continued to sodomise her, although it was clear that she was only using a fraction of the force she was capable of. Caroline had been greatly looking forward to finding out what she had been capable of when Mistress Elena informed her of her plan, and that anticipation had only grown throughout the butt fucking.

Also throughout the wonderfully hard spanking she had received earlier, Caroline quivering quite a few times through the rest of her time with Katherine as imagined what she was capable of, and what she might receive when it finally came time for a hard anal pounding.

As it turns out Caroline's imagination couldn't do justice to the rectum wrecking she eventually received when Katherine finally began using every ounce of her vampire strength to sodomise her. It took quite a while to get there, Katherine insisting on slowly building up her pace even after Caroline so desperately begged to get her butt pounded. But eventually she got what she wanted, and it was glorious.

Which Caroline thought before she even came. Then when Katherine finally made her cum Caroline quickly lost her ability to think, becoming just a mindless animal thrusting back against what was already bowel wrecking thrusts as her body shook and her cum squirted violently out of her cunt.

Katherine smirked for what felt like the millionth time as she made Caroline cum. She tended to smirk a lot, it was practically her go to expression, but she wasn't sure even she had smirked quite this much over the course of one day. Oh yes, today was truly special. Not because she had dominated two young girls so totally.

No, she regularly had her way with multiple people, most of who were much more challenging than Bonnie Bennett and Caroline Forbes. But it was who they were, or more accurately who they were to her doppelgänger, which would make this night so memorable. Oh yes, if she lived another 500 years, and she planned to, it was pretty much a guarantee she would remember this day of dominance and depravity.

MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers