Boring Elena Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

It was so perfect that Katherine was tempted to leave and never come back, so as not to ruin the memory of such a perfect day. But no, that would be a waste. Because she might not have truly realised it before but she came back for her doppelgänger, and would get two new lesbian bitches in the process. Yes, she would make all three of them hers. And in a way, she already had.

She'd been the one to take all of Elena's cherries, and while she had missed out on taking them from Bonnie and Caroline she had thoroughly taken and claimed one and was now doing the same with the other, so after this total dominance over all three would be easy. Especially considering how hard she had made Bonnie cum, and how hard she was making Caroline cum.

She certainly couldn't imagine that Mistress Elena was this efficient at sodomising orgasms out of her slaves, Katherine thought as she brutally pounded Caroline's ass to climax after climax, making the poor blonde scream hysterically and squirt her cream all over her bed sheets, most likely permanently staining them.

To make matters even better she didn't need to hold back like she had with Bonnie, and she had with Elena back when her sweet doppelgänger had been human. Oh no, Katherine didn't need to hold back, and she didn't, using every ounce of her strength so that it felt like the ass fucking would last forever.

However sadly even for vampires nothing lasted forever, and inevitably Caroline collapsed face down in exhaustion, the only thing keeping her lower half in the air being Katherine strong grip on her hips. And even that didn't last.

After all, Caroline hadn't been the only one cumming, as the stimulator on her clit, the feeling of the other girl's ass cheeks again becoming bruised red and jiggling against her thighs, the wonderful tightness of the blonde's bitch hole and the sheer joy of butt fucking her doppelgänger's best friend Caroline Forbes was easily enough to make Katherine cum over and over again until she was forced to stop the ass pounding, although even then she was rewarded with her handiwork.

It wasn't the most impressive gape Katherine had ever seen, but it was still very satisfying to her, and as it wasn't going to last long she quickly retrieved her phone and ordered, "Spread your cheeks bitch."

Caroline hesitated, not because she minded being further degraded, but because she wanted to give Katherine a proper chance to snap a few shots of her bruised cheeks before she spread them and exposed the damage Katherine had done to her back hole.

Although the embarrassing truth was she didn't need to spread them, as she recognised this current feeling from when Mistress Elena had slammed her butt deep and hard and then further humiliated her by showing Caroline her handiwork. Which made Caroline wondered whether Katherine would give her to the same treatment, or just switch to her favourite part of the aftermath.

Answering that question Katherine ordered, "Good bitch, now suck my cock. Mmmmmm yeah, I want you to suck it clean like the good little ass to mouth slave you clearly are. Come on Caroline, get over here. That's it, now suck it. Suck it! Yessssss, that's it you perverted little bitch. Suck your own ass off my big dick. Yeahhhhhh, get every drop of that butt cream you twisted little slut."

Again Caroline moved slowly for Katherine's benefit, giving the older vampire a chance to savour every moment of this, and of course run her mouth. Well that, and she was feeling genuinely tired after a very satisfying fucking, Caroline savouring that feeling as she slowly got off of the bed, crawled over to just beside the bed where Katherine was now standing, and slowly took that dildo into her mouth.

She then moaned softly around the head of the cock as she tasted the deepest part of her ass. Or at least the deepest part that this dick could reach, which at one point felt like her stomach, the thought delighting Caroline almost as much as the taste.

For a few long seconds she savoured that flavour, then she began lazily sucking the dildo, trying to draw this out as much as possible. Of course her inner ATM slut inevitably kicked in and then Caroline just couldn't resist speeding things up a bit, especially when a certain part of the cock lost all of it's ass cream, and in what felt like no time at all Caroline was bobbing her head up and down the dildo and pushing it into her throat.

Through it all she tried to block out Katherine by closing her eyes and just concentrating on this wonderful act, but it was hard to do, partly because of the hand firmly on the back of her head, but mostly because of the constant running commentary.

"Oooooooh, stuff it right down your throat so you can get every drop of your ass cream!" Katherine gleefully encouraged, "Oh yeah, every drop. Get every drop of your butt juice, just like you got every drop of Bonnie's. Mmmmm yeahhhhh, clean it off of Mistress Elena's cock. Yeahhhhh, you love Mistress Elena's cock, don't you Care? The cock which just brutalised your butt, and Bonnie's? Both of you Mistress Elena submissive little anal whores? Her ATM whores? Her dyke whores? Huh? Oh yes, take that cock! Take every fucking inch you nasty little cock sucker! Ohhhhhhh yessssss, you please Mistress Elena so good. You..."

Although Caroline didn't know for sure why Katherine had trailed off she had a pretty good idea, which seemed to be confirmed when she opened her eyes and looked up to see the expression on Katherine's face. It actually made Caroline laugh, which given there was a massive dildo clogging her windpipe made her choke rather violently, but it was totally worth it. Not that Katherine seemed to notice.

Which made Caroline wondered if it was what she thought it was. Oh well, she would find out soon enough. In the meantime she had a cock to clean, Caroline stuffing the last few inches down her throat just in case Katherine was going to try and run away and deny her what was rightfully hers.

Luckily that wasn't the case, Katherine just standing there even after Mistress Elena's words echoed around the room, "Hello Katherine."

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers