Born Again Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean placed it on my head. Grace laughed and Paula cried hysterically. "Master you can't be a devil I know your heart you cant be."

I picked this fragile girl into my arms and shook off the hat and said, "No my pet I am not the devil" and kissed her a passionate kiss. Paula hung to my neck I couldn't put her down she was glued to me and I looked into her eyes and smiled and these cold dark eyes shown a brilliant blue.

I set her on the bed and she wouldn't let go of my neck so I ran my hand over her body squeezing her tits twisting her nipples as she moaned.

I slid my fingers to her slit and she said, "Master but I am not clean for you remembering John had fucked her moments before. I said, "You are now my love," and sure enough as Paula fingered herself she was moist with just her own juices.

"My god my master, fuck this piece of trash I want to feel what perfection is."

As I lined my pole up with her young love hole she raised her hips sinking my shaft deep inside herself and she screamed as she felt a resistance that I tore through and when she propped herself up and seen the red running down my shaft.

"Oh my god, Oh my Christ, oh my you I was a virgin again and you my master my god took it. She kissed me over and over master you are my god only he could do this."

I looked into Paula's blue eyes and said, "Yes my Paula only a god or divine one could do that and he did that for you my sweet love. It was he that gave that back to you so I could take it from you."

"Master, you did not take it I gave it to you freely. You are my lord my god and I shall love you always more than life itself."

Finally Grace said, "Oh brother what a crock of shit." John reached her first and slapped her hard across the face she was staggering between conscious and not. Naked he grabbed her in his arms and said, "You just witness a true to god miracle so out you go you blast femur." He opened the door tossed her nude body into the snow causing her to wake with a scream.

I said, "Not the way I would of done it but guess we will get the same results."

Ben howled and that started it then John copied the howl.

"You assholes let me in its cold out here." Ben howled again and we all heard the growl outside.

"Stop go way leave me alone and then growling and screaming as John opened the door Ben was ready and fired three shots killing the coyote and I fired three rounds killing one and scaring the other two off.

We brought Grace in she looked tore up. Ben put her on the bed she said, "Fuck off and I said, "Fine put her back outside." John went to grab her she cried, "You can't you are rangers you got to look after me."

Ben said, "We are looking after you we are purifying your miserable soul and feeding those poor starving creatures outside."

"No please let me live please master I beg you."

"Grace you got one last chance what you do is your will and what we do will be the result of it." I stood by the bed my cock inches from her face she looked with aghast seeing her sisters cum and her sisters blood on my cock she knew what was expected without a word being said as she opened her mouth and engulfed my cock licking the knob and bobby her head.

Grace was going after my cum as if it was truly the nectar of the gods. I could feel my orgasm building and Grace continued even as my pulses of cum splattered into her mouth she swallowed all my jizz and kept going looking for more.

"Master my master, my god, please give me more. It is the medicine I needed to feel right again." As she continued I went hard and within minutes she got her second load, swallowing it all to the last drop. She sat up in bed licking her lips and said to Paula, "He is a god our god," and she and we looked at her body not a mark on her.

Grace said, "It is a miracle my lord you cured me." I dropped to my knees and gave thanks the family seen what I was doing and followed suit.

I said, "Oh divine one in your infinite wisdom I thank thee," and I stood up.

Ben looked all around not a drop of blood and he said, "Master you are...". and I put a finger to his lips. He moved off and said, "It's not your cock but it will do," as he sucked my fingers.

It was getting late and the girls needed the outhouse Grace Paula and Jean were wrapped around my arms and waste scared to death and said, we are safe with you my lord. We opened the door and there was a dead coyote and another down the walk John and Ben threw the carcasses up over the bank and with our led lights continued to the bath room we waited while the girls did their thing.

Paula wouldn't shut her door she left it open for us all to see as she peed she came out smile on her face and fished my cock out and held it but Grace came and gave her a gentle nudge and said, "Please my slave sister this would mean so much to me" and she grabbed my cock sunk to her knees and said, "Relive yourself my god, my lord, my everything." And inside me I couldn't hold it I let my bladder go as she drank it all like it was a glass of beer.

Grace finished and licked my pee hole hard for every last drop and then to make sure she sucked on it.

Ben said, "Master, I must try that looks like fun." The others were all nodding and said the same. We went back inside and the girls were all sitting on my bed and I said. "You may think I am a god but no way for all you beautiful persons I need to recharge."

The twins said, "Our god can do anything."

Mary said, "If you think I am leaving our marital bed..."

Jean said, "And I am not leaving my Mary at this time of her pregnancy."

Emma was the only one that was quiet and I said, "Well it is not sleep time yet so Emma let us make love." She was quiet lay on my bed with her legs spread juice was formed on her hairs around her clit so I started going up on leg and down the other while her daughters and husband just watched with smiles on their face from ear to ear.

I brought her close to climax then backed off then did it again and again on the fourth time she grabbed my cock lined it up and thrust her hips devouring my shaft.

She had an orgasm within two pumps and the game was on she was crying more "Master fuck this wench more give this whore what she deserves I am the worst whore in the world."

"You own me master nothing on this planet means anything but your divine cock it pleasures me beyond words. I am an adulteress whore an you are my master."

I looked into her brown eyes they were dark and dull I told her "Emma you are now on a different plain, you are my slave Your only service was to me now." As we stared at our eyes hers went to a brilliant sparkling blue. I looked again and there it was my slaves were blue. We continued fucking and after several orgasms on both sides we were done I then got on my knees and examined my girls closely discovering that all my girls had this extremely bright blue eyes.

Emma now one of my slaves after absorbing my seed said she had thought she was a whore betraying her marriage vows and the twins said, "It was awesome to see her fuck in public. She was always in a dark room hiding her nice body."

John said, "I felt so honored that our master took her and made love to her better than he could even dream of doing."

"Emma said, "I am just so happy that the family is here and we all share it with master."

Grace said, "After the coyote incident I still thought it was kind of a dream until that door opened and I seen those poor coyotes." We laughed and Ben said, "Those poor coyotes would have had you for lunch."

I said, "They would have had a feast especially as those long tongues tasted the sweet pussy."

Grace said, "My master thinks my pussy taste great?"

Mom passes Grace a tissue but Ben moves in and licks the juice running down her leg. Ben said, Master that is the sweetest juice I have tasted and lays Grace flat and she said, May our sister join us and we got up and went to their bunk and proceeded to make passionate love Ben lifted his head an hour latter and said, "I didn't know girls could produce this much nectar."

John said, "Wait until you make one squirt like Emma can."

"Oh John," Emma said with a red face.

The girls were playing and sucking Ben's cock, I was fucking Jean and my wife alternately the moaning going on in the cabin we did not need the fire we were producing our own heat. The next morning was a site I had all five girls in my bed I said, "I need to get up."

Grace took my cock to her mouth and Paula said, "My turn my sister," and she took my shaft put it in my mouth and used her tongue on my knob I was so excited that I was peeing and coming at the same time.

I thought that was a first for me.

The girls got up I lay in bed and Ben is on me sucking for all he is worth. The girls looked some with distain and I said, "He is one of my favorite slaves," with that the whole attitude changed and as he bobbed he patted my ass as if to say. "Thanks."

The day went by the snow was up to the roof it became a chore to shovel the roof keep the chimney clear. After breakfast the girls got dressed and grabbed the cloth covered seats we went to the out house and no one shut their doors we watched them perform and there was no embarrassment.

From there we went to the shed we checked on the rigs made sure they all run not that even the track machine would work in this storm but as rangers we done our reports and radioed them in.

"They asked how we were doing and Ben said they were running low in staples milk butter and such they had enough for four people a month but not eight. Ben said, "We got plenty of fish and k rations so we wont starve. There were some snares out but they are buried under 15 feet of snow and it will be spring before there is a hope of finding them even with GPS tags on the wire.

I said, "If there is a spring this has got to be record breaking."

The Captain came on and said, "This is not for publication so we put our headsets on." I said, "We are set sir."

"Brent, Ben, you are right this storm stretches almost to Mexico there are satellite photos and this is like a never ending storm it is so vast it is feeding itself. Food is scarce and going to get worse. I was not kidding when I said you had it better than most the space station just sent a picture looks like over half the planet is affected." We finished our report and signed off.

They all wanted to know what was going on and I dressed by myself and went to the shed. Mary dressed and followed. When she came in and seen me on my knees praying Mary said, "Oh my god my husband what is it."

I turned to her and said, "My wife this may be the end of life as we know it."

"My husband you can't leave it hang like that."

I said, "I know but I need a few minutes to pray," and Mary went to her knees as well. "Oh divine one did I cause all this was I that arrogant that someone's accidental mistake can allow this please take my life I give it freely to save my wife our child and our people. One life is not worth all this please oh divine one fix this."

Mary was on her knees as she looked at me I was wrapped in a white glow and she was afraid. "Please oh divine one take me also I do not want to exist one second here with out him Brent is and always has been my soul mate." I looked at her and she was wrapped in the same white glow as me. We stood and kissed each other. We walked to the door and as we opened the door it was blinding white light and we were both being shaken, "Wake up swim time," and here was Ben and our friend Jean on the beach in the Caribbean.

Jean said, "That must have been a good book you started yesterday and never put it down."

We got up headed for the water and Ben being smart gave his coyote call as we all splashed into the warm water.

Ben said, "We should save people all the time I could get used of this life style."

I looked to the stars and said, "Thank you," for Mary and I knew that was one of the many millions of real reality in the cosmos. That night a party was held and Ben and I received a plaque for saving John Emma Grace and Paula from a blinding snowstorm apparently we were together for three weeks before the storm broke.

Mary and I were twenty-one again and we both had seen the other reality and just thanked the divine one.

Our daughter Grace was born in March that Day was rejoiced and of course our baby girl was named GRACE.

The end.