Born on Third Base

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Terri, it is going great." I looked at my watch. "Sorry, but I gotta run to Home Depot before they close to pick up some supplies. Call me later this week so we can catch a movie or something, but not too late because I got to get up before the crack of dawn the rest of the week."

In the most ironic of ironies, I am now in charge of a small staff of janitorial workers. We travel from Convenience store to Convenience store, doing hands on, down and dirty, "deep cleaning", at each location.

As I got up, hoisting a bag of cleaning paraphernalia over my shoulder, I let out a groan as my sore muscles protested the effort.

Terri grabbed the check saying, "Well, at least you get to see the beautiful sunrise."

I thought back to my idle days of sleeping in, while Richard headed off to work and felt the pang of longing for Richard and those lazy times.

"Terri, believe me, there is no sunrise so beautiful it is worth waking up that early to see."

++++++

If you got this far, thanks for reading. If you recognized JoAnne from the INVISABLE MAN story-you get bonus points. All errors, punctuation, grammar, etc. are mine and mine alone.