Born Sub Sissy Ch. 02

Story Info
Tammi begins new life.
1.5k words
4.62
15.2k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
536 Followers

Tammi kneeled before me; I smiled, "Take off your shorts and top."

Tammi stood and slinked off her (girly) top and shorts, revealing a sexy little bikini, with tie-strings at the sides.

He/she was so cute. "That's your favorite?"

"Yes Mistress," said Tammi. "I mostly wore this bikini with the girls. It was their favorite. It gave me the best tan lines."

"Show me your tan lines."

Tammi smiled, and lowered the bottom, (and out popped her hardening cock), then pulled the bra strings, and it fell away. I'd never imagined a boy/girl could be so cute. Her flat boyish breasts highlighted with little white triangles....her cute little boy boobies.

"Turn around," I said.

Her pouty little butt had the cutest bikini tan. I just wanted to grasp each cheek...(Rex would be doing that soon enough).

Across Tammi's back was a clear bra line, and a smaller white line on the back of her neck, (partially hidden by Tammi's shoulder length hair).

At this point, Tammi had a full hardon, and I wanted her soft for the moment.

"Step into the pool to your waist," I ordered.

The water was chilly, and Tammi's pee pee was soon small and dainty.

She was so deliciously fuckable. I called Rex, "Come see Tammi! You'll love her!"

Rex strolled out and smiled, "Aren't you the cutest!"

Tammi smiled shyly.

"You're no longer a virgin, but have you been fucked...like a girl?"

Tammi's knees together, squirming, femmy hands submissively at her sides, she replied, "No Master. I have not been fucked myself."

As Rex spoke, I peeled off my bikini. Tammi glanced over and her eyes widened with pure lust; she had not seen my naked body all summer. I wore a cheshire grin as I laid down on the lounger.

Rex pointed toward me, "On the lounge chair. Straddle your Mistress."

Tammi placed her knees on either side of my legs, her soft, little pee pee dangling just above. I could take a toe, and tease her shrunken pee pee if I wanted...but that's not what I wanted. I wanted to watch our femmy slave lose her virginity, while her pee pee dangled like an overgrown clitty.

Tammi's hands were at my hips, gripping the sides of the lounger.

Rex squirted lotion on his finger and dabbed Tammi's hole, causing Tammi to draw in a sharp breath, and her eyes went to half mast. Then Rex applied lotion to his cock, stroking, and soon he was rock hard.

Tammi opened her eyes, and our eyes locked as Rex's cock began nudging Tammi's sissy pussy.

I could tell the instant when Rex's cock pushed past Tammi's sphincter; Tammi exhaled, and drew another sharp breath, making girly mewling whimpers. Rex began easing in and out, and Tammi's whimpers became louder, the unmistakable sounds of a girl getting fucked.

As Rex fucked harder, Tammi's exhalations were louder and more pronounced, and I had a front row seat; watching the shock on her face, as her virgin pussy was invaded by a real cock, and as her face turned to ecstasy. Rex's hands held her hips, his eyes closed, as he fucked.

He fucked and fucked, like men fuck; his cock, momentarily in charge, no longer caring about anything but a nice hard cum.

Tammi's little pee pee, soft and white, dangled back and forth.

I reached down, and began stroking myself, (my pussy was dripping). My other hand idly touched Tammi's nipple, and Tammi looked down at me wide eyed, mouth agape, as I teased, and her nipples hardened.

Rex fucked away at his pace and pleasure.

Finally he slowed, and pushed deep, and blew his first shot, then a second, and a third blast of cum, as deep as he could, into Tammi's pussy. Then he eased back, only to plunge forth, maximizing his pleasure, working every last drop from his cock, depositing it into Tammi's virgin sissy pussy.

I watched Tammi's face; she could feel him cuming.

There was a moment, no one moved or made a sound. All perfectly still, as Rex's cock began to shrink inside Tammi's cum filled sissy pussy. Then Rex withdrew, and Tammi made the cutest girly whimper, experiencing for the first time, the feeling of a cock withdrawing after sex.

Rex nonchalantly walked down the steps into the pool and washing off.

"Now me," I ordered, and Tammi slid down, and began kissing my pussy, and quietly whispered, "Oh, Mistress."

I slid down, so Tammi could kneel on the concrete, and have perfect access.

It always took a while for me to cum from oral, and I knew Rex was glad I had an enthusiastic slave at my service.

Rex watched for a moment, gave me a peck on the lips, and casually headed back to the house, as Tammi's tongue served me.

I closed my eyes and drifted, relishing my slave's servitude. How could we be so lucky? My hands drifted to my nipples, and I became more engaged, and Tammi worked harder, coaxing me to cum.

Finally, with Tammi moaning in my pussy, I began to cum, giving one word orders, "Mouth!" And Tammi's mouth was upon my opening, into which I flooded my acrid juice. Then "MORE!" and she was back to my clit.

My hands grabbed her head, and I guided her around, and up and down, to suit my pleasure. Never had oral been this enjoyable!

I released Tammi's head, and fell back into afterglow, eyes closed.

Tammi slinked back on her haunches, awaiting my next order.

Again, Tammi's cock had hardened, precum at the little opening, while Rex's cum dribbled out her sissy ass.

Finally I said, "Your hair is outstanding! We need to get you styled."

Tammi replied, "Mistress, may I cum?"

"Later," I said. "Come with me."

We went inside, and I had Tammi shower, and wash and condition her hair. I added a bit of product, and brushed it back. Her hair was so full and lush! It was so feminizing!

I had put on panties and a camisole, but Tammi sat nude, as I trimmed and styled, "You have the most beautiful hair. It's your most feminine feature. For now on, every day, it needs to be styled. It will frame and define your face."

I continued, "Did you enjoy sex with Rex?"

Tammi replied, "Yes Mistress. I'd had dildos, but this was vastly different. I had no control of the pace and intensity. It was so...real."

"Let's do your face," and I started making up Tammi's young, beautiful face.

Upon completion, Tammi stood, and she was the most feminine of her life to date.

Her hair and face were of a stunning teen girl, and her bikini tan, her tiny pee pee...the picture was pure, sensual, art.

Tammi stood in front of the mirror, and could not believe what she saw. She was so beautiful! She stared, mouth agape.

I retrieved the camera, set it on video, and said, "Now, you may cum."

It was a video for the ages!

Tammi shyly touched herself, not just her clitty, but ran her hands over her body. Her nipples were hard, and her areolas were so feminine with the bra tan. Aside from her hardening cock, you'd thought it was an undeveloped girl.

Then she added lotion, and began stroking. She had an uncanny cock, that could be shrunken to a tiny nub, and yet grow to over 6". It seemed her little ball sack always stayed tight and tiny.

Tammi stroked with one hand, then added more lotion, bent her legs a bit, and moved a hand between her legs. Her face was of pure ecstasy as her finger reached her sissy hole.

All caught on video, in front of the full length mirror, the intensity built.

(I had a notion to make her stop, not allow her orgasm...perhaps another time).

"Ahhhh!" A girly exhalation, and a rope of cum jetted forth, hitting the mirror, and more jets landing on the floor, and Tammi sunk to her knees. A moment of respite, then with video still rolling, Tammi began to lick.

The entire video was only 2 minutes, but it was a seriously erotic 2 minutes!

Tammi masturbated to the video over and over. She became even more committed to her feminization. She dieted, and her tummy shrank.

She did not want hormones, she wanted her femmy elements to be natural.

In public, she was seen as gay, and our little hamlet was supportive, and she made no effort to hide her femininity.

Tammi and the twins continued to face time, and Tammi made plans to visit them at school. This was a bold move. Our shy Timmy had emerged as lovely Tammi.

The girls were shocked!

Tammi's hair had grown, and was absolutely beautiful!

She had perfected makeup, and the desired effects.

Tammi's whole visit, (best we could get out of Tammi and the girls), they fucked, and ate, and slept, and did little else.

Oh, to be young again!

sissy171
sissy171
536 Followers