All Comments on 'Born to Be Ch. 01'

by DamienDeath20

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great first chapter

Wow, the first chapter was exciting. Can’t wait for the others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

great work! loved the setup and pacing , and the sex scenes were great as usual . can't wait for the next chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

been reading your stuff for a while, am really liking the slightly less non-con style of this story. ashley has no idea how much fun is in his future :)

dammit51dammit51about 5 years ago
Good stuff!

While I’m sad the Den Mother’s haven’t got thier own title yet I really like this one.

Just promise at some point she’ll pierce his nipples an tattoo her name on his ass an I’ll be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

This was a great story. I think it would have been better is Selena had actually been a trans instead of having a fake cock. Still a great story with possibilities of Ashleys transformation.

Futalover32Futalover32about 5 years ago
Fucking loved it

This most CERTIANTLY needs to become a futa on femboy story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Incredible as usual

Awesome work! This definitely needs to be futa just to push it over the edge. Keep up the great work regardless!!

SimperingflowerSimperingflowerover 4 years ago
Oh my gosh

I have had fantasies of this for probably the last decade. I read the whole series. It was absolutely wonderful and I wish I could just lay in bed for weeks reading their every moment and interaction. Thank you for writing the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Small criticism

I like your stories and I believe you're a great writer but out of them I sense a trend that I think is troubling. In this story it's quite tender mostly. Shes gentle and there is consent. In most of your stories with futa that isnt the case. The troubling part is that the women arent that different but suddenly when they get real penises they become essentially rapist and less gentle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow, just great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rape

Though there was consent from Ashley after the fact, this was little more than a rape fantasy. Not to my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please do a "futa" version. I beg.

WhiteBoiChangesWhiteBoiChangesalmost 2 years ago

Amazing start to a series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He's still a virgin, though. Just not anally. Guessing he's going to die a virgin, unless she decides she wants to have kids, assuming his sperm is even functional. Actually I know that, because I've read the Patreon. She never even sucks his "clit" as they call it. He clearly loves when she plays with his "clit" but oral is only a thing with his ass. Maybe something changed but I dropped the sub in April 2021, and that's where they were then. Not my fetish, but no judgement.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Would have been an amazing Futa story! Still good though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamienDeath20@DamienDeath20
Welcome to my domain! Full Hearts, and Empty Balls await you! I'm just another writer here to vocalize my kinks and fetishes. And provide the world more fapping material too! :D All of my work can be found primarily on hentai foundry under the same username. But since I lik...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES