Born to Be Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley went to the kitchen and made himself a light breakfast while Selena continued to prepare, she went upstairs and retrieved the two tightest bikinis she had for both herself and Ashley, and also, preemptively planning her victory... she snuck into her toy chest and took out her strap on harness. Along with the black...

She hesitated, looking at old faithful that she had used on him so many times now. Along with the smooth, tube shaped pink one that they broke out on occasion as well.

But there were many other menu options in this little black chest that she had yet to use...and with Ashley's little 'tude' and mockery of one of her favorite things. She felt maybe she could begin to up the ante of their bedroom escapades. Not by much...but maybe something just a liiiittle bit bigger than eight inches...

Her hands sifted through the arranged toys until they settled on a deep, midnight blue fake cock. With a pronounced curvature to it at the tip, something that would surely stroke along his poor little p-spot and make it weep for her. Not too much bigger than her BBC, this one was a good nine inches though, and with the added curve, she was sure she'd have her girlfriend mewling under her pelvis in no time flat.

Snatching up the items and a fresh bottle of oily lube, she returned downstairs and laid out Ashley's prepared bikini, making sure to hide the strap on and lube in the end table drawer just in time before Ashley came in and saw them. She also took this moment to strip out of her underwear, throwing them onto the couch uncaringly and grabbed her red bikini.

Without a doubt, it was the tightest outfit she owned. A bare minimum string thong was all that would cover her womanhood, and the bra top was only juuuust wide enough to hide her nipples. With the wrestling about to happen, she was sure several nip slips were going to be imminent.

She grinned and happily put on the outfit, tying it around her back and slipping the bottoms up her legs. Looking like she was ready for a hot day on the beach. Then waited for her princess to re-enter the living room.

Ashley made a simple bowl of cereal and milk for his breakfast and a good morning cup of orange juice as well. Feeling refreshed and ready to kick his big tough girlfriends proverbial butt, he cleaned up his dish and entered the living room to see what else she had prepared. Eyes immediately falling on her in the tightest...tiiiiniest bikini he had ever seen her wear.

"Whoa!" He wow'd at her image, "Are we getting a pool? If yes please don't get any other swimsuits please." He said.

Selena rolled her brown orbs, "No silly, wrestling is all about looking good while your skin to skin with your opponent." She replied, sort of making it up on the spot. In reality she just wanted Ashley in a tiny bikini. "You're wearing one too for this!" She bent over, giving him the briefest, and yet sweetest glimpse at her toned rear end before she stood upright again. Now with a second bikini in hand that could never fit her in a million years.

But it looked to be just about one size too small for Ashley, he figured that was probably the point though.

He smiled, "If you really wanted me to wear a skimpy swimsuit, you could've just taken me to the beach."

"Mm mm!" Selena shook her head, "Nope! Wrestling outfit, put on now!" She threw it at him, playfully smacking him in the chest with the string and skinny twine that held the garment together.

"Ugh, so bossy!" He called out to her, setting the bikini and thong bottom down on the couch, far up against the wall on the other side of the room now, blissfully unaware of the surprise awaiting him in the table beside it.

Selena chuckled, "Oh just you wait till we're on the matt baby girl, you thought I was tough on you in bed..."

"Uh huh...I'm sooo scaaaared." The couple teased each other back and forth, Ashley bending over as well on his last comment to give Selena her own view of his wiggling tushy. He stripped off the silky nightgown and pushed the thong panties down his legs as well, disrobing to the skin in front of her before taking up the two piece.

They had grown so comfortable with each other he didn't even bother moving to another room to change or anything like that. Besides, she'd fucked his ass on multiple occasions, modesty was just laughable at this point.

His girlfriend paced back and forth impatiently while he started to put the suit on, "Tick tock babyyy...come on bells about to ring."

"Gimmie a second! Geez, how do you even expect me to wear this? There's basically nothing here." He added while he struggled to pull the tight bottom around his wide hips. The string settling between his bubbly cheeks and practically disappearing in the valley of his ass. Selena made sure to drink in every possible second that she got to watch this display.

"Ohh don't be a babyyy, I'm wearing mine just fine." She shrugged.

Ashley turned around, hopping as he tugged the strings up over his waist, the tiny flat breasts jumping with him in the most adorable display. He shot her a look, "Yeah, yeah, I'm working on it." He said referencing his body still adjusting to wearing only women's clothing. Dresses and skirts weren't hard at all, nothing felt more natural to him in fact. But thongs and tight, sexy, revealing stuff always took a hot second to get all snuggled into.

Thankfully though, despite the tightness of the bikini, he slipped the top part of it over his head, settling the string around his neck and shimmying it so it was appropriately covering his nipples. As best as it could at least with how small it was.

Now with both of them dressed in their 'battle gear', Ashley skipped over to the mats, feeling a pool of excitement begin to bubble up within him. "Okay! So, how are we gonna do this?"

He stood on the left side of the mat while Selena took the right, "First off let's go over some rules so nobody gets hurt."

"Aww scared I'm gonna hurt you Daddy?" Ashley batted his eyes up at Selena. And oh how she wanted to just wreck his shit right then and there, it would be so easy to take him. He was small, frail and soooo weak compared to her. She could put him down one handed and she knew it, yet he somehow thought that the aspect of wrestling was so fake that he actually had a chance in this matchup.

She managed to hold off though on just bum rushing the boy and ravaging him right there, and continued to speak undeterred. "First off, you can use whatever method you want to try and take me down. I will only be wrestling. However rules go both ways when I say, no hitting, no biting, no scratching. At least not defensively." She added with a wink, "When we get down to business, if I'm horny and I nibble on your neck that's fine. And if you get so lost in it that your nails scratch my back, that's also okay."

"Wait a minute?" Ashley interjected, "I thought we were just wrestling for the bet?"

Selena grinned, "Well how do you think one of us wins sweetie?" She began to stretch her arms out, twisting her body side to side as she limbered up. "One of us has to pin the other, and make them tap out, by aaaaaany means necessary." She stretched her leg out to her side, "Whether that's by pinning them in an uncomfortable position orrrrr by forcing them to submit by making them cum..."

Right there Ashley felt like he should've known something like that was coming. "Of couuuurse." He said exaggeratingly. "Is that how you plan to beat me? You think I'm gonna just buckle under your whim and let you have your way with me like a common slave girl?" He mocked her, speaking in a mock appalled tone, like she was suggesting such lewd things to someone of nobility. One of their common playful ways they talked was pretending Ashley was a princess and Selena was a horny brute.

Her grin remained strong, "Oh yes, I think you'll break easily when my hands find their way to your pretty little pussy."

"Ah!" Ashley scoffed, again, pretending to be shocked and disgusted. "You foul woman!" The two of them though were still all giggles, happily prepping to take each other on and both sure of themselves that they were going to win. "Okay fine, but it works both ways then, if I make you cum, I win!"

Selena nodded, "Mhm, that's why we wear these." She pulled the strap of her top and let it snap back down on her. "Minimal protection, but it still has to be removed if you want to get at your enemies most delicate spots."

Ashley started to nod as well, feeling his determination begin to hype him up. "Alright, alright..." He stretched his own arms up above his head, then all the way back down to touch his toes. His light hearted demeanor becoming serious as he started to feel the energy rile him up. He'd need to use his size to his advantage, being much smaller than her met he could be more slippery.

Sure Selena was strong, she had strength on him no doubt, but if he could avoid her grasp and keep moving around her, between her legs and the like. Using his own legs to his advantage, since his arms were noodly pudding bags, his lower limbs held all his strength. If he could get them around her waist, or her torso from below, he could have and easy access shot to her pussy. And from there, it was all about his oral skills.

Confidence was rising up, he had a plan and was sure that he could do it. He hopped up and down a few times then crouched, settling his hands on his knees in a ready to go position. Selena didn't do the same though, she stood tall and proud with both hands on her hips, smiling at him knowingly.

"Welp baby...you ready to go down?" She gave one last taunt.

"You ready to focus on work while the butt plug vibrates?" Ashley fired back.

"You should be saying that into a mirror honey." Selena giggled. "Very well, on the count of three, first one to pin the other and make them cum wins the bet. One..." She slowly started the count, the couple eyeing each other with electricity in the air between them. "Twoooooo..." Ashley felt his feet press into the mat harder, ready to pounce.

"I got this...I got this...you're going down Selena!" Ashley thought just before...

"Three!"

He dashed forward, while Selena to his surprise, did not. She didn't move, waiting for him to come to her and right into the spider's web if you will.

His lithe body scurrying across the purple foam mats, closing the distance and in a quick move, he threw himself into her legs, hoping to take her out from below and move on from there. Keep to his plan, stay out of her grip, and knock her feet out from under her where she was most vulnerable. He had this fight in the bag!

'WHAM'

Ashley careened into Selena's leg, and it felt like he just ran face first into a concrete pillar. He was expecting her weight to come out from under her. Afterall, he may only be ninety six pounds, but that's still a lot of energy to come down on just one limb. And yet, Selena didn't budge a single inch.

It stunned him, how he was soooo unbelievably sure that would've worked and was literally stopped dead in his tracks. The weight of his mistake hadn't really caught up with him yet though, so he tried again. Ramming his shoulder into her thick thigh, arms around her leg trying to yank it out from under. To no avail at all. She was unmoving, like a statue that had been planted here a thousand years ago and had not fallen to an eon of torrential damage.

He was baffled, confused, and now...suddenly worried. He may have overestimated his ability with his smaller size when compared to her much greater size. His face turned upward to look at Selena in confusion, she still had her hands on her hips, and the most sadistic smirk on her face Ashley had ever seen. He literally ran into her and now she had him right where she wanted.

And it was at that moment he knew...he fucked up.

Selena dropped down to the mat with a surprising speed! Looping around tiny Ashley's body and bear hugging him from behind while her heels pushed back on the foam so they would slide closer to the center.

"Ahhh!" Ashley squeaked in surprise from this and his hands quickly went to hers, trying to pry them off of his torso with his meager strength.

Of course this failed, but even more when Selena's arms them decided to loop under his own. Clasping her fingers at the back of his neck in the full nelson, but not the fun sex pose, the actual fighting one that the position stemmed from. Her longer legs also hooked around his tiny pale ones, looking almost like a perfect swirl of chocolate and vanilla in the moment as she forced his legs apart with her own. Selena may have more muscle...but she also had a good amount of flexibility herself...

Ashley knew he reeeeeeeally fucked up.

"Aggh! No!" He tried to resist, squirming and wringing his body around to try and free himself. But her limbs were like iron, they didn't budge no matter how much he struggled. She was a titan of strength, and it showed as she bent him to her will. Shoving his head down while yanking his arms back and his legs far apart. He was bendy enough to handle it mostly, but the tighter she pulled, the more strain it put on him, and started to get sore. "Aaaaahh! No! Nonono!" He shook his head, arms waving and writhing, legs curling as far as Selena's would allow them, which was maybe an inch, gaining no headway.

And what made it worse, was he felt the strings of his bikini top suddenly come untied. While she held him by the back of his neck, she undid the loops holding the top together, and using one hand to keep him grappled, she yanked the bra away, tugging it out from the side of him and tossing his only protection for his breasts out of reach. "One piece doooown..." She taunted him, bringing her hand around to pinch the closest nipple she could reach.

That jolted Ashley with surprise, "Ah! No! Let! Let me go! Ugggh!" He wasn't playing around anymore, he knew that this was gonna be a fight for survival now. All preconceptions about this wrestling match died as she started going ham on him. Her fingers teasing and twisting his nipples while he was held so strongly. He couldn't move!

He felt so helpless, so weak, so powerless to her.

It made his clit hard...

He could already feel the straining in his bottom piece of the bikini, a tiny bump was pressing against the cup of the thong and was starting to hurt from how excited he was getting.

Selena was handling him so rough...he couldn't do aaaaanything to stop her. No matter how hard he tried.

"Come here little girl...time to teach you a lesson about picking fights you can't win." She growled into his ear, her voice laden with arousal showing off how into this she was too. And her hold on this position was suddenly released, allowing Ashley's arms to slacken and him regaining control of his legs.

"Agh! Haaah!" In this second of freedom, he tried to crawl to his feet, only to feel his midsection being grabbed again by two strong, womanly arms, and haul him right back into the center of the floor, plopping him down on his back with a good sound of the foam receiving the impact. "Ouuff!" Ashly grunted, not out of pain, just a huff of breath escaping him from the landing. "Wait! No! Stop! Nooo!" He tried once again to struggle free.

But she was just too quick for him.

Selena lifted his lower body up, high, high enough so that his ass faced the ceiling and his legs fell back, landing on the mat on either side of his head, arms stuck scrabbling at the floor around him while Selena situated herself directly behind him. She looped her long legs around his body, bringing her feet up to step down on his shoulders to hold him in place while her arms hugged him around his thighs. Keeping him securely planted like this, ample booty presented to her with only a skimpy bikini thong to protect it.

"Nnnff...that's what I'm talking about..." She said quietly, feeding her fingers through the looped ties on either side of the thong to untie them.

Ashley instantly could feel the strings loosening and his eyes went wide with panic. Renewed strength coming to him as he thrashed about, "Urrrg! No!" Defiantly shouting, "No!"

"Hahahaaa...yeeesss..." Selena evily said with a chuckle. Undoing the threads holding his only garment on and gently pulled it away. "Bye byyeeee!" She taunted him more while the thong practically fluttered away in the air, being discarded and forgotten, no longer of use to either of them.

And Ashley's star was on full display now, looking directly up at Selena with excitement. No matter how much the girly boy it was attached to tried to resist it, it didn't matter. His arousal was evident, in both his winking, puckered hole, and his leaking clitty.

It was as hard as it could be and the clear sticky strand of joy dripped down onto Ashley's chest. Mixing with the building sweat all over him from being tumbled around like this. "Urrrrrrgh! Nnngg!" He strained his muscles, trying to free himself, eyes scanning about for any way at all to free himself. But she had him, in such a vulnerable and...dirty position, he was a complete fool for thinking that he could defeat her in a wrestling match. And for thinking that there wasn't at least some merit behind all the forms and moves the stars on TV used. And now he was paying for it.

"Okay baby...I think it's time to make you tap." Selena slowly said, bringing her head down to Ashley's pillowy cheeks, and extending her tongue, dipping the moist organ into his boy pussy and licking all along it.

"Ahh! Oh no! Noooooo!" His body wiggled, his fingers felt around, grasping at anything to hold onto, and with nothing in sight. Ashley felt the dawn of what was going to happen hit him, the warmth of her tongue...the moisture, slowly licking around the edges of his anal ring. Prodding at it for entrance, pushing a little firmer so that his unprotected pussy gave way. Accepting it inside for her to taste and play around with his depths. "Nonononooo! Noo nooo! Please! Selena nooo!" He whined and begged; he had become a complete sucker for oral.

Selena's skills with her tongue were legendary, and the more she practiced them on Ashley, the less he was able to resist her sweet kiss. He had been receiving orgasms anally for over a month, and his body was so accustomed to it now, he know she could easily bring him to climax just by going down on him like this. And with the position, the looming threat of losing the bet, his clit pointed right at his face, so many things were contributing to his downfall right now, no matter how hard he tried to fight it.

"Mmmmh...so tasty baby...mmmmmmh..." She murmured while eating out his little hole. Her tongue dancing and swiping at it repeatedly. Lips smacking and getting it nice and wet while his adorable little face crumpled up and squeezed his eyes shut trying to resist it.

"No! Nonononononono!" His head shook aggressively, the tingles in his belly and groin were so sweet though...so loving and inviting. "No! I won't! I won't!"

Selena giggled, "Awww...yes you will baby..." She kissed again, her feet pressing harder into his shoulders and bending his back even more.

"Hnnnnnngg!" That soreness piled right on top of the delightful rising sensation in his body. He had never really tried to hold in an orgasm before, especially one that was coming up so fast. But it was apparently, extremely difficult to do. "Uggghh nooo!" He groaned, body falling in love with Selena's lips and tongue.

One of her hands came up to pull one of his cheeks to the side while the other remained keeping him held upside down. It was so good...Ashley hated that it was so good. He hated that he agreed to take this bet! How could he have been so ditsy!?

Maybe he just subconsciously knew he stood no chance, and this was just a way of Selena acting out a fantasy she had that he wanted to fulfill. Do brains work like that? He was unsure, but what he was sure of, was that no matter how much his brain was telling his body not to enjoy this. His body was just flipping his brain the double birds and riding the waves.