Born to Be Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selena practically hummed a happy tune while she feasted on his ass, lovingly licking the hole inside and out. Enjoying the sweetness while Ashley begged her to stop, "Awww...aaahhh...don't be so pouty baby...mmmm...there's no shame in losing..." She taunted him between licks.

"Uggghh...oh God why is she so sexy when she's meeeean?" Ashley wondered in his head as his little balls started to pull in. The tingling becoming a swell of sensations that threatened to burst from him.

"Aaaaahhh...nooooo...aahhaAAHH! NO!...Nonono...Selena no...please!" He felt the pulsing begin to start, the whoosh rushing through his veins, there was no way he could hold it. If she kept going he was going to cum. And from his position, not only would he probably hit himself in the face, but he had no way of escape. "Selena! Oh God! Please! Please! Nonono! Oh fuck!" He squealed, trying to issue a final plea in hopes of her having mercy.

Which...she didn't.

In fact, it seemed like her efforts only redoubled! Burying her tongue inside of him as deep as she could get it, trying to see if she could hit his little p-spot with it. And even thought she couldn't really get deep enough to touch the gland, she got in far enough to drive Ashley nuts with desire, she could see his toes curling and flexing as his orgasm drew closer and closer.

"Please!" He shouted out again.

She just gleefully stared down at him over his cock while she lapped away, "Fuck no...cum for me bitch..."

"No! No! Pleasepleaseplease! Aaaahh! AAAAHHHHHHHH!" His body spasmed, twitching and convulsing, his muscles tensing like rigid boards in his final beg trailing into a breathless scream as his eyes rolled back.

Selena grinned, pulling her tongue back and swapping it out for two fingers, sticking them all the way in to the third knuckle. Curling them as far as his stretchy muscles would allow, and since it was Selena, she of course had to sneak in one finishing tease as Ashley hit his limit. "You loooooooose!" She said in a sing song voice, giggling in such an adorably evil tone while her princess spasmed.

The cute dicklet he possessed weakly twitching as his string of precum thickened, filling with his little swimmers who were squeezed out of his prostate, into his balls and out his pipe. Dripping down into his agape mouth, allowing him to sample the fruits of his loss on his tongue. "Aaaaaahaa...haaa..." His voice when so high pitched with quiet sighs of defeat and desire. The pleasure rippling in his tiny body so good, even though he knew he was now doomed to suffer the penalties of the wager.

As his taste buds delighted in the sweet taste of his cum, he found himself wondering just how big was that butt plug going to feel?

The answer to that would come soon enough though, as Selena continued to push her fingers in a curling motion inside of him. Letting his orgasm stretch out for as long as she could get it to. He was such a girl! Cumming from tongue alone, and just curling her fingers to the right spot could intensify it so greatly. It made her so horny...she could feel a damp spot forming in the thong of her own bikini while her nude girlfriend delighted in agony and ecstasy.

But they were not done yet...oh not by a looong shot. Ashley may have lost the battle...but he was about to lose the war too...

"Well...now that are quarrell has been settled." She said, planting a quick kiss on his butt cheek, followed by slapping it with a good swat of her free hand. She extracted her fingers and removed her feet from Ashley's slender shoulders. Then stood off the floor, removing her weight from behind him so that his lower body may fall forward, bottom plopping on the floor unceremoniously while the heaving for breath teen stared up at the ceiling in disbelief. "It's time for the victor, to reap her spoils!" Selena said, trotting off the yoga mats, and heading over to the end table.

Ashley huffed and puffed, his throat flexing as he swallowed the little puddle of his own sperm on his tongue. After savoring his yummy taste for a minute or so, he managed to gulp it down and said, "Haa...haa...that was so not fair...haah..." In between heavy panting.

"Oh don't you even start with that baby girl! That's only gonna make your punishment even worse!" Selena called out.

Only Ashley wasn't looking in her direction, he didn't see her remove the rigged up strap on from the table and step into it. He was too busy feeling like such a dummy for not realizing what he was getting himself into. He shook his head a few times with his eyes shut, "So...so not fair..." All he could manage to say.

Selena rolled her eyes and hoisted up the straps, using her bottle of prepared lube to drizzle a good liberal amount all over the fresh, blue and curved cock. "Please, that was as fair as flipping a coin baby. I was really thinking you were gonna have me there, with that cute little charge you did. Had me on the ropes!"

Now he knew she was just mocking him, and all he could do was just lay there and take it. It's not like he signed up for something with fine print that he could easily miss. Anyone with a brain stem could've seen who were the two people going to wrestle and deduce that Ashley was not a safe bet. He just got so cocky and overconfident with Wrestling being fake that he assumed it was a joke. But apparently not at all.

"You're so meeeeean..." He whined from the floor, hearing Selena giggle again as she stepped back up onto the mat and stood over him.

"Oh on the contrary baby, your Daddy is actually quite nice. I'm only doing this for your own good! Now whenever we have our wrestling matches, you'll know exactly what you're up against."

"Matches?"

He felt Selena suddenly kick his legs apart, "Yes baby...matches." She answered as if she had read his thoughts. "You gave me a taste of what it's like to pin you down and play with you like a cute little toy...you're out of your mind if you think we're not gonna do this more." She said confidently. "Now spread those sexy legs bitch...Daddies here to claim her next prize."

That got his eyes to open wide. "Wha-?"

Selena got down onto her knees between his splayed apart legs, harness all set up and ready to go, with a big, glistening...blue? Cock?

She put her hands on the back of his thighs and lifted them, spreading them even wider apart and giving her the easiest access to Ashley's vulnerable hole. Her hard, fake cock pointing at it's target ready to go, and without really easing into it, Selena pushed her hips forward, guiding the dildo slick with lube, to his boy pussy. Slick with spit, the two mixed as they kissed, and the toy easily slipped right inside.

"Ah! Ahh-aaahhh..." Ashley squeaked, followed by a slow moan of intensity, after just having cum. Feeling her cock entering him so soon after was quite the interesting feeling, especially since he could immediately tell that it was not the dildo he was used to. The color alone was a dead giveaway, however he could feel a much more pronounced curve to the body of this cock. It pointed more upward towards the tip and as it entered into his tunnel inch by inch, it lovingly gave his prostate a stroke in passing.

Plus, as she pushed in to the hilt, he felt it touch just a little bit deeper into his tummy as well, this dildo must've been bigger length wise definitely.

"S-Selenaa..." Ashley started, "I...I thought the prize was...the pl...plug..aaahh..." He moaned. feeling the rubber cock's texture touch all of his walls in every one of the right places.

Selena chuckled at this question, her hips flush against Ashley's booty, "That's right baby...that is the prize is I get to toy with your ass all day tomorrow...but I just decided to add in this!" She suddenly shoved her hips forward, drawing a loud squeak of surprise from Ashley. "...because...I felt like it..." She finished with a sadistic giggle. Ashley's eyes were wide as saucer plates, his legs curled at the sides of Selena and his lips parted in a perfect O face. "Oh...and by the way..." Selena grabbed Ashley's chin, forcing him to look at her. "You call me Daddy...remember? Slut." She playfully tapped the side of his cheek like a very light slap.

And thankfully, he didn't seem to hate it. He only moaned in response, "Ohh...I'm...sorry Daddy..." Weakly he replied.

"Good girl...now..." She went on, reaching for Ashley's arms and pulling them up by his head. He expected her to pin them there, but she actually crossed them. Like someone would over their chest, only this time she did it behind Ashley's head and left them there, acting as if they were bound to a pipe or chain or something without actually using one. "I liked that position you came in..." Her hips slowly rocked a few times, shifting and wriggling the cock about inside him. Ashley cooed and looked up at Selena with begging eyes, already feeling his lust ready to boil up again. Just like a girl, able to cum over and over again... "So I think I want you to cum like that again..." Her hands maintained their hold on his thighs as she started to pull.

Taking his bottom off of the floor and once more lifting his bottom half like she just had a few moments ago for the wrestling pin. Only this time, she was standing high up over him as his legs came down to either side of his head. HEr legs also on either side of his body as she mounted him from above, pile driver.

"D-Daddyyyy..."Ashley managed to whimper, lifted like this again, iut only served to reinforce the idea that he was Selena's toy that she could play with however she wanted. She put him in that position a minute ago, but she wasn't done with it, so she's doing it again! He watched that curvy blue cock lift out of his entrance, practically pulling his entire body up with it, his muscles clutched it so tightly. Aaaaand...back down! "Hnnngh!"

Selena's hands remained on the back of Ashley's thighs as she started her pace of reaming the poor boy into the mats like she planned. Her muscled legs flexing and showing off their strength while she drilled down and in.

Sex was such a breeze now that he was use to it, but that was both a blessing and a bit of a sexy curse. Because now Selena could abuse his little hole like it truly was a pussy. Which meant pounding him hard, long and rough without being concerned for his well being. She knew by now he could take it, and so did he.

So she got right into it, hammering her cock into her girls bottom hard. Easily picking up the rhythmic sound of her thighs spanking his jiggling booty. Ashley's pale skin, which had already started to flush during the wrestling match due to his constant struggling and exertion of energy, was now turning really red. His body was getting suuuper sweaty, he'd definitely need a shower as he started to glisten from the further exercise.

But just like before when she had him pinned, there was nothing he could do to stop her, he was too tired now, she wore him out and was now dicking him down even further into an exhaustion based grave.

That of course didn't stop him from enjoying himself though...

"Aaahhhh...huughhhh...Daaaaddyyyyyyy...aaaaaaaaaahhhh..." His voice arching, vocalizing his delight and desire to be used like a fuck toy.

Selena too started letting out heavy breaths of exertion, she was an energizer bunny for sure, and could do this all fucking week. But the sight of him below her, just being dominated, overtaken by her raw power and bitch breaking skills. It excited her to no end, it made her pussy drip behind the dildo. And it made her hips slam down harder and harder into Ashley, leaving indentations in the foam material of the mat where her feet were planted.

If anyone could see this, a tall black, amazon of a woman, railing the rear of a cute, feminine little boy with a nine inch blue cock, all the cameras would be whipped out to record such a beautiful event.

Selena gritted her teeth, "Yeah...yeah...who's my little bitch huh?"

Ashley nodded aggressively and responded fast, "Me! Me! I am Daddyyy!"

"You gonna be a good bitch and wear the plug for me?" Her hands ran down the back of Ashley's thighs so she could lower herself closer as well, doing more of a squat in order to keep drilling into his love tunnel due to height difference.

"Yes! Yes I will!" More nodding and delirious moaning, his arms also remained behind his head obediantly. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry I didn't believe you Daddyyy oh God!"

"Uggghh that's right baby...your Daddy's always right...always knows what's best for you..." She growled, her teeth pulling into a sharp grin looking over his body wrought with bliss.

Her imposing figure over him, sweat dripping off her body and landing on his breasts, his face, some even dripping into his mouth. He didn't care though, he deserved it, that's what his brain was telling him now that it had been turned to mush by the sinfully sweet curve of her newest cock.

Ashley didn't even manage to take off any pieces of her bikini, so he was denied seeing her glorious ebony breasts swaying over him. Just another testament to how hard she beat him, and how hopeless he was to think he could've won.

Everything just contributed to bringing his pleasure beyond the boiling point. Selena wasn't concerned with making herself cum, she wanted to wring out his little testes and that pleasure gland until they were as dry as the Sahara desert. Her hips hammering down, unwavering in their onslaught to drain him dry. Clapping of flesh on flesh turning into loud spanks of sharp stinging hips on ass.

The girly boys eyes rolled up and his tongue lolled out as it overtook him, His anal muscles squeezing that fake cock soooooo tightly, Selena felt like she could almost feel it in those moments where his back arched and that adorable little prick began to quake again.

His voice breaking in a silent scream and his vision going white. More little sticky strands of his joy came leaking from his 'girlhood' as he was brought to his second orgasm in a row. And Selena wasn't gentle about it, she rammed down hard, pounding and POUNDING to make sure he got all the way through it before she even considered lightening up.

It was like heavenly torture, which is something to be said for what was in store for him tomorrow...he lost the bet, and that earned him a rough pile driver fuck from his Daddy, and a day in butt plug Hell.

"Oooooouuu..." Selena cooed, wiggling her hips to churn up his belly with her long cock, swapping the walls around it for good measure before she lifted herself out of her squat and pulled the dildo free with a sweet wet schlick. "Gooood girl...my pretty...naive little girl..." She bent over and planted a gentle kiss on Ashley's gaped hole before it had the chance to close up and re-tighten. Then stood up straight and gently guided Ashley down onto his side to lie on the floor, not plop down like she did when she went to go grab the dildo to start with. "Now..." She said.

Ashley was basically still full Ahegao when she approached him, hands on her hips, she lifted one leg up slightly and brought it down to step on the side of Ashley's face in triumph. Not applying any pressure at all, this was just a gesture of dominance.

And despite just riding through orgasm two...Ashley felt hornier than ever before when she did that. It was so sexy...so dirty and dominating...

Selena grinned, "That was fun babe, we're gonna make sure to wrestle whenever I want now, with a newbet every single time. So you better think about getting good at pinning me down, or you're gonna be doing a looooot of kinky things to make me happy." Selena said, introducing him to her next plan. Making bets with him and beating him at wrestling to introduce him to her kinks one at a time. Rather than hit him with them all at once or try and negotiate her way into it, prepare him for one with a bet.

And then after some sexy fighting...there would be no way he could resist.

"Understand?" She asked, rubbing the ball of her foot into his cheek a little.

"Fuuuck...this is soo hooot..." Probably the first coherent thought Ashley managed to have since cumshot two. And he nodded his head breathless, unable to verbally reply.

"Hmm...good girl...now...clean yourself up, your a mess." She tapped his face one more time with her foot before stepping away and giggling, "Heehee, hope you had fun little bitch!" One more tormenting taunt and she was off. Hands running through her hair as she moved to the couch, ready to relax and enjoy her time planning out how she was going to torture Ashley with the plug.

Being on the floor beneath someone's foot had never felt so sexy to him before. Ashley knew it was where he belonged, being completely subservient to her whims. It made him happy to know he was doing a good job at being her little bitch.

Not to mention how fucking hot it was as well.

If she had rolled him over and decided to go for round three...well...let's just say he wouldn't exactly have said no...

But round three was most likely coming tomorrow which Ashley now needed to prepare himself for. Round three, in the form of a butt plug...

A vibrating one...with the remote in the hands of the most sadistic babe he had ever met.

His spine tingled with delight at the possibilities...

*****

A.N. And now we play the waiting game...

Lol, the next chapter should come much more quickly! Especially because I'm particularly fond of what happens in it :3

See you guys next chapter!

Next Chapter: Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz