Born to Be Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley nodded quickly, eyes still shut at the stretching sensation. "Mhm, hurry..." He said softly.

Selena laid just one finger on the base of the plug, and gave it the last little push it needed.

And slip!

The purple, silicone plug was swallowed into her girlfriends ass. The only remaining trace of it now after the skinny neck was plunged inside, was the round base, showing it was still in there.

"Ou!" Once again, that tiny squee from Ashley jumped out of his throat at the jolting sensation of the widest part of the toy plugging him up. His eyes shooting open once more and his head lifting so quickly his long brown locks swished around him. He looked over his shoulder down at his rear, and where the threatening plug once was, it had now vanished, and he knew exactly where it was.

"Theeeere we gooooo!" Selena appreciatively said, "Now that wasn't so baaad was it?" Her index finger tapped the base of the plug a few times.

Every touch shook the plug ever so slightly, but Ashley could feel it's movements. All of them! It was so filling, and his butt felt like it had been stretched wider than ever before, not ridiculously so of course, just...stretched.

And to his even further surprise! It actually didn't even hurt, it was intense, that's for sure, and without the adequate amount of lube poured onto it and both on/in him, it might have been a very unpleasant experience. But Selena made sure that wouldn't be even remotely possible with the quarter of a gallon that she used.

Ashley remained still though, staying bent over the bed, very afraid to move. The only time he moved during sex was when they were changing positions, or when Selena was manipulating him to some degree. But it felt straight up like her cock was in his ass right now, and he was supposed to walk around with it up there!?

Basically confirming this, Selena leaned back off of the bed, patted the plug again, making Ashley actually moan out in surprise, "Aahaah!" Then pulled both his underwear and yoga pants right up over his booty, slinging it over his skin and letting the elastic snap right back into place at his waist.

"Welp! The deed is done! It's time to get going, let's get your shoes and get to work missy!" She happily called out, walking away from Ashley to collect the last of the things they needed to go.

Only Ashley still had yet to move, he was still locked in place at the bed, palms down on it and knees digging into the side of the mattress. "She expects me to walk!? How?"

He glanced over to the side and watched her pick up her pocketbook, putting her own high heels on and going about the rest of their morning with a spring in her step. Completely content with everything else in the world, blissfully unaware of Ashley's growing, 'unable to move' crisis until she looked back over at him still on the bed.

"Ohhh don't be a babyyyyy, you can walk just fine. Now hurry up we gotta go." He could see her lips twitching, desperately wanting to grin like the devil she was. Knowing full well that she was putting him through a pleasure laced Hell.

"I...I don't think...I can move..." Ashley admitted honestly, he tried to push off the bed, but the wide base of the plug instantly pressed onto his p-spot. And his knees buckled. It sent such sharp tingles up his body that he knew right away it was going to be a problem from the start, so he just straight up told Selena he wasn't sure if he could do it.

Selena though, had a solution of her own.

She sighed and said, "Oh don't worry honey, I'm sure there's some way we can get you up and moving." Reaching into her bag, she produced a remote. But not any remote...the remote.

It was like his vision focused on solely her hand from across the room, then back up to her face. His jaw slowly dropping to a hung open position as he watched her thumb move over the buttons. Slowly he shook his head, "Selena..."

"Gotta test it anyway right?" 'Click!'

Bzzzzzzz

"YIIIIIIIEEE!" Ashley flew off the bed so high he nearly hit the ceiling. The vibrations of course were centered on the plugs widest point, which just so happened to be pushing into his prostate. So when it vibrated, his pleasure gland felt the first vibrations it had ever felt in its young life.

Both the boys hands reached behind him to his bottom as if he could stop it, but thankfully as quickly as it had come, the buzzing was gone. Selena clicking the toy off after giving it a little two second test buzz.

Ashley was definitely on his feet now! And Selena's expression had become so smug, so snarky, and so proud of herself, "Oh yeah...today's gonna be fun..." Ashley had never been so red in his life.

Lunar Lifters

Of course Selena wasn't going to put the remote down, the entire car ride, no matter how much he begged her, she wouldn't let go of it. Her fingers so teasingly close to the buttons that his eyes couldn't leave them the whole time. He was so deathly afraid that at any moment she could push that little switch again.

"Oh relax, it's not gonna bite you if I push it..." Selena teased as they parked in the lot of their place of employment.

But that was just it! Ashley was well aware now that the plug wasn't going to hurt him, quite the freaking opposite actually. It felt AMAAAAAZING!

And that was the bad part, if Selena pushed that button while he was in public, he didn't think he could contain himself. Just that little two second buzz in the bedroom made him nearly cream his pants!

Maybe he could try again to talk his way out of this...maybe if he told her that he could deal with the plug, but convince her to just leave the remote behind. The vibrations may be too intense, he'll never hold up in public, and if his students see-EEEEEE!

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"AaaaHAAAA! SelenaaaaaAH!" Ashley writhed suddenly, he got lost and thought and looked away from the remote for just a second! And that was all she needed to push the button, and in the tiny space of the car, it was easy to hear the plug vibrating in Ashley's yoga bottoms.

Selena just turned and watched for a moment with a pleased expression while Ashley twisted in his seat, constricted by the seatbelt, not allowing him to struggle in the ways he wanted to try and contain himself. "Yeeeeees baby?"

She asked pushing the switch again to turn the toy off. "Aaah! Haaaaahh...haaah..." He was already sweating, some locks of his hair matting to his face as he managed to unbuckle the seatbelt, freeing him from it, then shooting a glare at Selena.

Of course she played innocent, "Whaaaat? What did I do?"

How in the name of the Lord was he gonna make it through this day? There was no way she was gonna give up the remote, just the look on her face let him know she was already enjoying this so much that she'd never give it up. So all he could do was just give her his angriest stare, although it really just looked like an adorable pout more than anything else as he pushed his passenger side door open with a huff.

Selena giggled and opened her door too, but now Ashley was re-presented with the same problem he faced earlier.

Walking.

When it came to leaving the house, Selena ended up picking him up and carrying him bridal style to the car. Calling it her apology for the surprise buzz, which although he was reluctant to accept, he still took it gratefully since he couldn't walk well on his own despite what the leap off the bed may have told her.

But now that it came to taking his own steps with the plug wedged so deep up his ass, he knew he was in trouble. Swinging his legs out of the car and setting them on the ground meant putting pressure on his rear muscles, and flexing them when he rose to walk. He felt like a baby animal being born! Legs ready to kick all over the place while it learns to walk.

The car door behind him slammed shut as Selena stepped out, "Let's go baby, your first class is in twenty minutes!" She called to him, using every chance she got to just mess with him a little bit.

Ashley rolled his eyes, "Come on just do it! Show her your not a pussy! Come on!" He mentally hyped himself up, bracing his arms on the car door for some leverage as he puuuushed himself to his feet. "Oooooohhhh Goooooood!" Eeeeevery single move shifted the plug around, slipping and twisting and pushing his p-spot, it was like someone was just holding down his pleasure button, and they pushed on it harder when he moved.

Slowly he managed to stumble to his feet, but it was agony and ecstasy. This was going to be the longest day of his life, shutting the car door beside him and starting to slowly make his way towards Selena waiting at the hood. His hands still propped up on the vehicle to use it as a support for as long as they could, but when he ran out of car to hold on to, the real challenge began.

He couldn't take a straight step! Every movement of his legs was wobbly, if he was pulled over by a cop they'd think he was drunk when he failed the line test!

"Cooome oooon, we're almost theeere cutieeee." Selena was being so mean, walking out in front of him but backwards so she could watch his every step.

She could tell every move he was making was trying desperately to be methodical, like a bunch of non-math was surrounding his vision as he calculated which muscle movement would feel the least...obstructed. But they were very few and far between, he'd barely taken five steps away from the car! "I'm...t-tryiiiingg..." He said slowly, taking another step forward finally. "AAAHH!"

Only to jump in the air about a mile as suddenly there was that intense Bzzzzzzzzz radiating through his sphincter yet again.

Selena laughed maniacally. "Ahahaha! Oh my God this is the best thing ever!" She grinned, so happy with herself as she pushed the button again to turn it off.

"Uuuugggghhh!" Ashley growled unhappily, his hands still instinctively wanting to reach behind him as if they could do something to quell the unstoppable waves of delight that continued to ripple even after the vibes stopped.

"Awww...somebody getting a wiiittle fwustwated?" She baby talked Ashley, purposely trying to rile him up. He was so cute when he was all pouty and angry, just like how he was cute when he was desperate and horny. And she could see both of those things waring on in him right now, she could easily get addicted to this little game.

Plus, if he was worked up a little bit, it might help him soldier on, they weren't going to get anywhere with him hobbling around in the parking lot for hours. So if she could convince him to try a little harder with walking, via teasing of course, then maybe they could get this show on the road a little bit faster.

Ashley huffed and puffed, then righted himself, settling into a stance with his legs basically locked tightly together, and he flicked his hair over his shoulders. It danced around his sweaty face in the short breeze whisking by, "Okay...let's go." He said trying to sound confident and powerful in his words, and took a biiiig stride forward.

"Ooooohhhhh my Goooosh this thing makes me wanna cuuuum!" Ashley's inner monologue cried for release. He had no idea just having something...there, even without it moving or vibrating was such a distraction! If he knew butt plugs were this fun to play with, he would've dabbled in them sooner.

But it was a double edged sword because they were in public! And he was a boy...dressed like a girl...with a vibrating butt plug up his butt. Getting caught would be the most humiliating thing ever, he would literally die.

The best thing he could do was hold his head high...and then let it fall straight to the ground when he realized that looking up meant looking at Selena's stare. Plus looking at the floor meant no accidental eye contact., so it felt safer.

Selena could tell he was trying his best to just bite the metaphorical pillow, and she applauded his efforts. But she had maaaany plans to shatter them for her own sexual thrill...

But for now, it was time to gently rest a hand on her stiff 'girlfriends' back, and guide her inside.

Meanwhile, inside Lunar Lifters, already at her post since Selena always made her open in the mornings, was the one and only Latina secretary Vanessa. Dressed in a frilly purple top and jeans today, a change up from her usual dress attire. Scrolling on her phone while she waited for the hours of the day to tick by so she could go home. Her twitter feed was surprisingly lacking today, no new good hentai of chicks with dicks fucking femboys. And why the Hell hadn't DamienDeath updated his damn story yet!?

Thankfully, the automatic doors slid open at her side, making the telltale 'ding' sound to alert her to a customer entering and she looked over to see whom she had to greet. Only to spot her stacked boss and the petite little Ashley at her side, finally rolling in to begin their own respective shifts.

She smiled and dropped her phone on the desk, "Heeey giiiirls." Vanessa called out as the couple made their way slowly by her station.

Selena greeted her back with the same amount of enthusiasm she always did, "Morning bitch." Ashley however...

"Hi." He said in an eerily shy and quiet voice, very unlike him ever since he'd started dressing this way and being paraded around as Selena's hot piece of ass. He didn't even manage a small wave, just a slight glance in her direction.

This obviously didn't go unnoticed by Vanessa, she immediately tilted her head to the side and furrowed her brow looking at Ashley oddly. However, Selena immediately interjected, "Don't worry she's fine. Just being a sourpuss since she lost a bet the other night." She blatantly reached around and grabbed Ashley's bottom, giving it a squeeze and a little shake.

"Ahhnnnf!" It was tingly enough when she did that normally! But with the butt plug stuck in there...hooooo boy...

There was a noticeable change in Selena's demeanor as well while she did that. Vanessa was good at catching the subtle things in people's faces, and she'd seen Selena grab Ashley's booty a hundred times easy.

And while she always had a delighted smile on her face while she did it, so accomplished and proud that, that ass was owned by her. This time there was something different...something else there. When she grabbed and squeezed, she held on for an extra second, giving the flesh a good jiggle before letting it go. Both parties bit their lips, but Ashley actually had to close his eyes and squeeze them shut.

Plus with his shrunken posture, how he was trying to curl into himself, hiding his face desperately. And his cheeks were...absolutely glowing red!

"What um...what's goin oooon here girls?" Vanessa asked with raised brows in Selena's direction. "Don't try to say nothing I can sense some type of hullabaloo going on here..."

Selena of course played dumb though regardless of Vanessa telling her not to and tilted her head to the side, "Whatcha mean V?" Her hand veeeeery possessively squeezed the cheek her hand still held. Ashley quivered, she could see his knees pressing tightly together, so much so that it appeared like he may hurt himself from pushing so hard. "We're both great, I think today is gonna be an extra fun day!" Selena continued to play innocent and finally released her girlfriends booty. "But, my duty calls, I'll be where I always am." She looked down to Ashley and leaned in to give him a kiss, he received it of course, albeit carefully. Still calculating his movements as best he could, but was able to turn his chin up and accept the little smooch. "Have fun today baby..." She left him with.

Whisking her bag up over her shoulder and starting off towards the stairway, not another word said to Vanessa.

The Latina slowly glancing back and forth between her two good friends while Selena made her way up to her office. Eventually leaning over on her desk to get closer to Ashley. "Hun? You okay?" She looked at him with both a mixture of curiosity and concern, Vanessa knew Selena would never hurt him at all, ever. But maybe she was like extra rough with him this morning and the poor thing was still in shock?

However Ashley did something he didn't think he would ever do, the moment that Selena was out of sight, the office door closing and locking behind her. He glanced over at Vanessa, inquiring about whether or not he was feeling alright. And like an alien in just burst out of him, he placed both of his hands on her desk and leaned across it. His pretty brown eyes looking into Vanessa's with a desperation she hadn't seen from him.

"Help meeeee!" Vanessa leaned back in surprise, totally not expecting that reaction.

But she took it seriously and scooted forward again, "What? What's wrong honey?"

His face was so red! It was practically casting a ruby glow on the polished desk beneath them. Ashley's cheeks puffed out like he wanted to tell her, but at the same time like he couldn't, he didn't seem in pain or anything, just kind of at war with himself.

He glanced back and forth, thankfully the gym just opened, so the early birds had arrived but not too many more so the amount of eyes and ears that could eavesdrop on what was going on were few. "I...there's...I have a..." He fumbled, stuttering and fighting the embarrassment back from overtaking him.

"It's okay honey, you can tell me." Vanessa scooted even closer and reached out to take his hands, "You don't have to be scared, I'm sure it's nothing we can't-"

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"AaaaAHAHHAAAHA!" Vanessa practically lurched backwards in her seat, eyes going wide as Ashley barely managed to hold himself up on the desk, his legs literally going out from under him on the floor. He went down so fast he damn near smacked his chin on the counter top. "Aaaaahaaaaaoooooohhhhhooooouuuuuuu..." This looooong moan of pleasure filled agony oozed from his lips as the buzzing went on for maybe five or six seconds this time, a longer burst then the two to three she had been doing so far.

Then finally it stopped, again bringing Ashley sooooooooooooooo close to cumming, just soiling his yoga pants and making a complete mess of himself right at the start of the day. He wouldn't have been surprised if there wasn't a wet spot there already! His little dicklet was crying out for more, in love with the plug and all the vibrating embarrassment it provided.

Slowly, Ashley glanced back up at Vanessa, after the waves of nearly climaxing calmed over the next minute. She looked at him like he just grew a second head out of his eye, "Uuuuhhhhm...You okaaaay?" She asked slowly. "I mean...you sound like you're feeling pretty okay but...are you like okay okay?"

There was no way around it, he needed to just explain, he needed help, there was no way he was gonna make it through the day like this. So in between heavy breaths, he huffed out, "Vanessa...haah...There's...a...butt plug...in...my ass..." A few more pants, "It...vibrates...and Selena...has...the remote..."

"Ooooooooohhhh..." Vanessa nodded, ...then started to giggle.

"It's not funnyyyyyy!" Ashley struggled to push himself back up to his feet, "I can't walk! I've never had one this big before inside me and definitely not one that vibrates!" He complained, still using the desk as his support, "I can't teach my class like this, if she pushed the button while I'm in there-"

Vanessa cut him off, "Then it sounds like you need to learn how to hold it in baby girl!" She said leaning back in her seat. Both amused and relieved upon this revelation, she was worried maybe there was something wrong, only to discover that it was just a kinky toy play day for them apparently. "Does it have high and low settings?"

"I don't know!" Ashley's high pitched voice arced at that, "I didn't get to look at the instructions! Nnnff..." He bit his lip, walking around with it in there still felt soooo good. His thighs rubbed together trying to stir it up manually. Even if his brain didn't want him to cum and make a mess of himself, his body moved on reflex, trying to make him humiliate himself and spill out his sissy seed all over for everyone to see. He wanted to run on a treadmill with it inside him and see if he could cum via running!