Born to Be Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he'd better keep that fantasy to himself...his girlfriend is a fitness nut after all.

His friend shrugged her shoulders again, "I mean, I'm not sure what I can tell you. If you don't like it just go to the bathroom and take it out?" She crossed her arms over her ample bosom.

Ashley shook his head, "No I can't do that, if Selena found out she'd flip and make my punishment even worse."

"Oh I know." Vanessa had an evil grin that was quite similar to Selena's, and it had the same effect of making the boy roll his eyes.

"And besides, it's not like I don't like it..." He hesitated, but then shook his head. He was already embarrassed enough, nothing aside from the vibrations going off in his yoga group could make it worse. "It does feel good, but that's the problem!" His voice was practically a whispered yell, trying to convey how serious he was while at the same time desperately trying to not alert the customers of his predicament. "We made a bet last night, and I didn't win, so my punishment is to wear this freaking thing all day until Selena says I can take it out. If I try to remove it secretly for one that would be cheating and for two, again if Selena caught me I'd be a dead girl...boy!" He quickly corrected. Once more causing his cheeks to heat up hotter than the surface of the sun. You think after basically accepting his role as the non-pants wearer in the relationship, and dressing like a pretty girl full time, he would stop calling himself boy. But you can't just erase eighteen years of life with just a few months. So his boy self crept up on him every now and again.

Selena didn't mind it though, part of the fetish was the fact that he was still a boy. Not a biological girl, that's not what Selena wanted. She wanted a kinky boy who liked to play dress up and pretend with her, so it wasn't a detriment that Ashley sometimes called himself a boy, and sometimes a girl.

Vanessa arched a brow at his cute little correction, it seemed like despite everything he could still be caught forgetting his genetic roots, he'd been acting like a girl so long. Soon thought he'd probably not even bother correcting himself, he'd be just a girl with a cute little clit and tiny useless pair of balls. Whichever makes Selena happy is what he would be for her.

"Well then...my statement still stands." Vanessa shrugged, "It sounds like you're kind of screwed unless you learn how to hold it."

"Help meeeee!" Ashley begged her, hopping up and down for a moment as he pleaded but stopped immediately when he realized that just jiggled the plug even more inside his booty.

She opened her arms, throwing them in the air like she had no power over the situation, "Hey I didn't make the bet! I know for a fact that if I hold a vibrator on my clit I'm gonna squirm, and if it gets me the right ways I'm probably gonna scream too. Like when I'm fucking my boy toy and the dildo is pushing back into me juuuust right." She explained, "So I'd know ahead of time what I was getting into, but you clearly did not so you kind of screwed yourself here honey bun."

First off Ashley had to blink a few times to try and block out the image that Vanessa just implanted in his head of her doing rather lewd things. Since that certainly didn't aid in calming down his horny state, then continued on, "But how am I supposed to teach the class like this? Like...what if they..." He leaned in closer, "Hear it...or what if I can't hold it and I...I...cum..." The final word was barely above a whisper. "It might freak my students out! What if we lose customers to it?"

Vanessa shook her head, "Honey, for one thing, all girls have the, 'vibrator in public' fantasy, same like how all girls have a rape fantasy." She paused, "Hmm, have you two acted out that one yet?"

Ashley leaned back, appalled, "What? N-no!"

She eyed him suspiciously for a moment, "Hmm you don't want Selena to fuck your brains out while you're all tied up and helpless? Begging her to let you go?" Vanessa grinned at the permanent shade of red Ashley's face seemed to be taking on, it was so easy to torture him. And so much fun too! She still hated the fact that Selena got to this diamond first...but oh well. Hopefully she'd find her own boy toy soon. "Well I digress, so I'm pretty sure if they did catch onto what was happening, they'd get jealous that you were living a fantasy they wished they were having. And two, I know you've got some boys in there too who joined just for the cute, petite yoga instructor."

"Stooop." Ashley looked away, it wasn't the first time she teased him about how many looks he'd gotten from girls and men since he started dressing like this. And even before!

"So I think they'd just enjoy the show if that happened anyway." She raised and lowered a shoulder, so lax about the whole situation. Which was to be expected of her character. Her and Selena were so close that they probably agreed on everything, or at least almost. He was truly desperate to come to her for some help. "You just gotta bite the metaphorical pillow hun, you can beat that tiny little thing."

"Tiny?" Ashley's eyes glared at her, then he reached out and snatched Vanessa by her purple top and yanked her closer to him. "You think...aaaaanythiiiing my girlfriend puts up there is TINY?" Vanessa had to practically choke herself with air to stop the laugh from bursting out. Ashley showed an actual bit of strength for once in his life! Managing to pull herself forward life this with one hand!

He definitely must be hopped up on adrenaline and dopamine because this poor little thing can't even do a push up on a regular day.

She managed though to take hold of his fingers and gently pry them off and continued on, "I know it's gonna be tough, but you really don't have a choice. It's either gain some willpower and fight the vibe, or crawl up those steps and beg for mercy. Because she's got the power right now Ashley." Vanessa told him pointing up to Selena's office. "But judging by how you're acting right now, I think it's safe to assume you already tried to talk your way out of this?" He nodded, "Then yeah, bite down on the pillow baby girl, and bite down hard." She reclined in her chair, reaching for her phone again. "Your class starts in like nine minutes, if worse comes to worse, run to the bathroom and cream yourself. Then at least you can wallow in your shame in private."

There was a long drawn out silence after that, Ashley just staring two searing holes into the side of Vanessa's snarky, smiling face. Then wordlessly, Ashley tilted hi chin up high, and started to carefully spin around and walk...waddle his way across the gym floor. Heading to the yoga studio, granted he took the long way around on the outside of the floor. Preferring to just grit his teeth and bare the walk rather than risk getting too close to anyone.

"Bite the pillow? Really Vanessa?" Ashley thought, huffy and puffy about his predicament while carrying on. His fists clenched at his sides and legs locked so tightly together. The butt plug twisting and swishing about in his hole, keeping him stretched so wide and just holding down his prostate for so long. Just a simple push on the plug would be so great, so delightful, so fucking orgasm inducing. But he had to resist it, he needed to fight his way through this.

As long as he stayed strong, and just kept his teeth locked, maybe he cou-

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

...there is a high setting...there is a high setting...

He froze...unable to move...unable to make a sound. His world flipped upside down and everything started spinning. He could feel the cum in his little balls crying, begging to be let out. His body ignited on fire and Ashley collapsed...

Ashley's Studio

Thankfully though! He didn't pass out, although he was genuinely worried he might from the burst of Heaven Selena bestowed upon him in a surprise attack.

But now here he was, and Ashley drew in a deep breath. "Breathe with me, find your center..." His voice still held the noticeable quiver to it. At least in his mind it did, none of his fifteen students out before him made any comment or asked him about it.

The studio was passed the main equipment floor in an open space off to the side. The room was about twenty by twenty feet, with a large mirror along the far wall at Ashley's back. Which normally he enjoyed, but today it felt like everyone was staring at the little circular base that damn plug had.

All over the floor were colored blue and pink yoga mats for the students to sit on and do every pose with. And Ashley also had a podium to his side that he used on orientation days or for end of the session conferences and conversations.

He was debating on just standing behind it all day through this lesson, but today wasn't one of those days. The students came here expecting to be walked through the positions and stretches by their teacher. Now of course he could lie and say he pulled a muscle or wasn't feeling well enough to do the moves with them. But then they might question why he even came to work at all, and if any of them spoke about it to another employee in the store, chances are it might reach Selena's ears and boom.

Ashley's anxiety was really thinking of all the worst case scenarios here, especially since Selena decided to reveal the more powerful vibration while he was walking to the studio.

He was sent to the floor, thankfully there was plenty of workout equipment to hide himself behind, but Vanessa definitely saw him in a mangled heap after experiencing a veritable earthquake in his rectum! It sent him so close...soooooooo close to the edge. He couldn't even scream when it happened, which he supposed was a good thing! His jaw just hit the floor with him and his face frozen in a silent scream of desire and passion for the stupid little rubber toy wedged inside him.

Selena buzzed him a few more times leading up to this moment, but...he seemed to be getting at least a little used to it. A LITTLE...use to it.

It still made every one of his insides quiver, and his muscles lock up as they tried so hard to crawl their way to an orgasm. But at least no longer were they making him have spaz attacks at random intervals.

Perhaps that was due to him experiencing the higher setting of the plug, the low setting no longer held the same jolt that this one did. So he had to simply wait and dread the moment Selena felt devious enough to push that switch again... It had only been used that one time...but that one time was more than intense enough for Ashley to really feel the fear and anticipation of it being pushed again. It was like a looming threat, and a promise for presents wrapped up in the same little purple silicone sex toy.

"Deep breaths, slow, steady, focus on your core, and keep your hands clasped." He spoke to the group, same lineup as always, a dozen women and three men attending his class. Most were regulars for today. Ashley tried his best though to not make eye contact with any of them. Acting like he was so focused in his job that he was keeping his eyes shut the whole time."Then keeping your hands together we're gonna stretch them up, faaaar over our heads." He went over the standard material like he always did. Although standing and stretching up like this with the plug clenched inside him definitely didn't make it the most graceful of stretches. He wobbled once or twice during the one leg stand,and some of the bending. Thankfully, it went unnoticed by his students so far. None of them had questioned why he walked a little bow-legged or, took a little too close of an inspection to his rear.

But Ashley kept shooting glances over at the clock, watching it's hands agonizingly slowly tick along. Normally he enjoyed the classes, they were relaxing and therapeutic, and he even felt pretty sexy in all the poses. The tight flexible clothes around his skin, it all was enjoyable.

Only this time...it was like a little devil had the switch to the plug and hovered it's fingers over it every single second, just waiting to destroy him...

"And we're gonna go aaaall the way down..." Ashley started to bend over on his yoga mat, "Into downward doggEEE!" He squeaked in surprise.

BZZZZZZZZZZZ

Several students glanced up surprised, "Sorry! Sorry! Thought uuhhmm...uhhh...th-thought I saw a b-bee..." He made up the excuse on the spot, the plug inside him ramping up to high as it first turned on. But then...it was like Ashley's worst nightmare had been realized...

It kept buzzing...five seconds...ten seconds...twenty seconds...it kept going!

Selena wasn't turning it off! It wasn't on the high setting, but it continued to vibrate in his pants. Ashley kept waiting for when it would finally end like it always had today, but it kept shaking, jostling his little p-spot and torturing it with the rapid movement. He could literally feel the precum leaking out of him while the plug kept going. "Oh my God...Selena...turn it off...what is she doing? Turn it off!" He tried to send her a telepathic message, trying to convey how much he was suffering at this point. Although suffering was a fifty/fifty term, he was in mental anguish, but his body was in paradise.

"Ashley?" One of the students in the front row spoke up, snagging Ashley's wide eyed attention. Ashley was on a first name basis with his students since having them call him by his surname just felt kind of awkward, most of them were older than he was. But this one was Kelly, a blonde girl with her hair tied in a ponytail, purple tank top and black yoga pants and honest blue eyes watched him confused. "Are you okay?"

He breathed in through his nose, "Mhm!" Nodding rapidly, "Yup! Yupyupyup, I just uhh..." He cleared his throat, standing up straight, "I just am allergic to...to bees so I uhm...got scared there for a second you know-w...ehehe...hmm...um so!" He tried to deflect the conversation from going further and shoved his face downward to the floor. "Downward into downward doggy! Downward please!" He called out, flipping his head up, long hair lifting and collapsing all around him in the quick moments he checked to see if they followed.

There was definitely noticeable confusion, a few glances being exchanged back and forth as the students hesitantly pushed down into their best doggy position that they could.

"Ohhh Gosh doggy style...nnnnff..." The plug was tingling him, his toes and fingers dug into his mat as it kept going. He originally picked this pose again just to keep eyes off of him but now...he was thinking about how Selena would hold him down like this...how she'd rub her huuuge thick strap-on between his cheeks before just shoving it all the way in.

"Uugh..." Ashley let a tiny moan slip out, it was unstoppable! It felt so good! And he was horny! They skipped their typical morning sex ritual today in favor of setting up the plug debacle. So he had gone without cumming this morning and now it felt like he could cum at any second. The tingling vibrations churning up his prostate and making him unable to concentrate. All he could focus on was the plug, and the image of his girlfriend mounting him from behind and plowing his fucking brains out.

Ashley hadn't felt the raw need to just be FUCKED in such a long time. It almost felt like he was willing to just start moaning, to reach back and unashamedly start pushing on that plug to fuck himself with it in front of all of them.

"My Gosh Selena...what are you doing to me...oooh fuck I wanna be fucked...I wanna be your whore...ooooouuuuuu..." His mind had completely forgotten about the class, the pleasure shrouding his thoughts. And his class had been in downward doggy for about thirty...forty...sixty? Seconds now with no further comment or instruction from him. He didn't know how long exactly, it wasn't like he had the sound mind to keep count.

But then, he finally heard a statement that snapped him out of his lust haze of just enjoying the toy.

"Is that someone's phone?"

Ashely's eyes opened up and all the blood drained from his face. They could hear it...they could hear the vibrating plug in his ass.

His head shot up and looked towards the students, all of them were coming down from their doggy pose and looking about. Shaking their heads and saying things like, 'mine's off, not me, nope.' Eyes wandering about and slowly were going to fall upon him if he didn't do something, and do it fast.

Thinking and acting at a surprising speed, he heard the words blurt out of his mouth before he even finished the full thought. "Child's pose please excuse me!" And he hopped off the floor and darted out of the studio well before anyone had the chance to question what he was doing. Telling them all to just sit criss-cross applesauce while he fled the premises to the nearest bathroom.

Without thinking he bolted out of the studio and into the ladies restroom, not even considering to run into the boys room at all. Thankfully, there was an employee's only bathroom which had far less traffic than the customer one. So it was less likely for people to be in here, not that he cared in the moment though. Ashley just burst through the door, flung it shut behind him and collapsed against the closest stall.

He slid on his back to the floor and spread his legs wide, hand reaching between them and cupping the area below his perineum. "Ah...UUuuhooouhhhh!" He moaned out loud, his feminine voice echoing in the tiled room. He was gonna cum, he knew it, no point in bothering to try and hold it anymore.

The thought to take his pants off occurred for a moment in his mind, but it was washed away in an ocean of white hot electricity, he lacked the dexterity to just tear them off right now. He just needed it, he needed to push that plug in deeper and make a mess of himself. He could remain in here until an employee uses the bathroom, then he can hide in the stall and ask her to get him some clean pants since he spilt something on his current ones.

The plan formed in his head as fast as the orgasm built up, finally...sweet relief, an end to the torturous vibration edging!

And...it stopped.

"Ahh-!" Ashley held his breath, SO CLOSE! SOOOO CLOOOSE! But it didn't start back up again, and he was faced with an impending doom of blue balls. "Noooooooo..." Ashley's head hit the stall wall, whining with unhappiness. Why did she stop it now!? When he was ready to just give into it and let the vibrator have its way with him. How did she know to stop it now, of all times now?

'Attention Lunar Lifters...' Selena's voice suddenly boomed throughout the bathroom, loud enough that Ashley lept up straight off the floor and back onto his feet. 'We apologize for the inconvenience but our lovely yoga instructor has sprained her ankle and needs to relocate to the front desk for the rest of her shift. Therefore all yoga lessons are cancelled for the remainder of today, and Instructor Ashley, if you'll please proceed to my office so I may write up you an early leave notice, thank you.'

The intercom clicked off, this entire time, Ashley had been unaware that there was even an intercom system in the gym at all! He knew that they played music every now and again, but in all the months of working here, this was the first time he had ever heard Selena actually use it to make an announcement of some kind. And now she was calling him up to her office...

On one hand, he felt relief to be out of the yoga studio, no longer being at risk of being exposed as a dirty little slut who liked public butt play. But then on the other hand, she was summoning him to her office...now that could only mean imminent danger.

Ashley looked around the bathroom, was the place wired? He saw the speaker there he'd yet to notice at all before, but no CCTV cameras or anything like that. But if she had cameras in the gym for security reasons, did that mean she was watching him the whole time? Did she know that he ran out of the studio and abandoned ship to the restroom? Did this mean he was in trouble? His mind racing a million miles a minute, the plug still doing everything in its power to both frustrate him and make it impossible for him to think.