Born to Be Ch. 09

Story Info
Halloween is approaching, so Ashley tries out some costumes.
19.9k words
4.77
20.6k
36

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 03/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. I feel like if I keep saying 'this is my favorite chapter' it's gonna diminish the value of calling a chapter my favorite. That being said!...I really like this chapter too :3 lol.

Welcome back to interracial love! With lots of girly boy butts and strap-on dicks! I hope you enjoy your stay.

The Following Contains: See above, and also some sexy cosplay fun! Lots of pretty outfits that I would love to see Ashley wearing irl. I've tried several times to upload this to Literotica and keeps failing, hopefully it goes through this time. I apologize for the issues.

I hope you all have fun!

*****

The sun was taking much longer to come up these days, Summer was ending and now with the month of September rolling through, light was taking more time everyday to illuminate the bedroom. The air was getting rich and crisp with the promise of Autumn, many peoples favorite season. Many leaves from the trees were beginning to take on the Fall colors and drift away from their branches as the trees prepared for the natural change of seasons. Pumpkins and cooler temperature were taking the place of the bright sun and hot weather.

But that was okay for Ashley and Selena, they both were each other's own ray of sunshine. At least, that's the line that Selena dropped the previous night when going to bed. And rather than make Ashley swoon with lovey dovey butterflies, it instead made him dry heave.

Our happy couples relationship had reached that level of comfortable where they could roast each other with love, and it only strengthened the bond even more. Coming up on their four month anniversary soon, the tiny, pale skinned girly boy lay in the arms of his big, strong, ebony skinned lover. Selena and Ashley, lying in the first embrace of the day, lips softly connecting over and over in gentle good morning kisses. Having woken up at the sound of the alarm for Selena to head into work, but neither of them felt like moving yet. Much preferring the touch of each other rather than having to leave the bed.

"Hmmmmh,,,: Ashley hummed happily, feeling his lovers fingers weave through his illustrious long hair. It had grown out so much by this point, it was far past the shoulders and down to the middle of his shoulder blades. All his boys clothing and male items were completely removed from his life, Ashley had embraced this as his twenty four seven self, being a girl, in every way except for the clit between his legs. "Mm...don't you...have to...go to work...baby?" He muttered between kisses.

As Ashley grew more and more accustomed to their life, while Selena was happy to give him all the hours he wanted working for her, they both sort of had a mutual agreement that they kind of liked the idea of Ashley being the stay at home wifey type. Cleaning the house, cooking the meals, sprucing for his lover and bread bringer to come home and fuck him over the dinner table.

Now of course he didn't completely quit or anything, him and Vanessa had grown such a strong friendship in addition to his wage, so he had multiple reasons to not just drop the job all together. They essentially just cut his hours to part time, working three out of the seven days a week now. Still making his own money, still going out there, but giving him more time at home and cementing the role of who wore the pants.

So while Selena did have to go to work today, Ashley did not, but it seemed that Selena wasn't exactly eager about letting Ashley go and getting out of bed at any point.

"Mm mmm..." She shook her head, continuing to make out with her 'girlfriend', acting as if she hadn't even heard his question.

"Hmhmh! Babbyyy!" Ashley squirmed, a giddy smile on his lips while they were assaulted by Selena's. "You...gotta woooork!" He leaned his head back, trying to dodge her incoming kisses, but that was a mistake, as in doing so, he exposed his sft, supple neck to Selena, who eagerly chose that as her next target. "Aah!" Ashley gasped, "Selena...haaa..." You'd think after having it nibbled on a thousand times, he'd start to get used to the feeling of her attention on his neck. But that wasn't the case at all, he only seemed to grow more sensitive to her touches every time.

Selena took that as her sign to keep going, kissing along his throat and moving down a little to the clavicle. Nibbling and sucking the skin in as she went, "Mmmm...baby girl...I don't think...they'll be...mad if...I go in just a little bit laaate." She smirked against his neck, sinking her teeth in again. Determined to leave a hickey, "Besides...we're neeeever skipping morning sex sweetie..." She finished with a chuckle of her own.

The brunette boy sighed and gave a half-hearted eye roll, "Make it quiiiick,..." He whined a little, but it was a noise of pleasure. He always loved her torture methods on him, they got him excited and his body all tingly.

Her lips smacked away, "Oh? You hoping for me to become a one pump chump now?" She raised a brow, propping herself up on her elbow to look down at Ashley.

"Noooo, of course not." He countered, glancing at the electric alarm clock. "It's just I don't want you to be late. I love every second of making love with you." His hand roamed along Selena's arm. Both of them naked in the silky sheets of the bed. "I know it's your place but you still have responsibilities around here." His index finger poked her between the breasts. "You gotta make the money, so I can make the food to fill this sexy bottomless pit you call a tummy." Followed by poking her abs.

Selena giggled, "Okay fine, I can't help it that I just want you all to myself all the time. I love yoooouu..." She said taking on her baby talk voice.

Ashley smiled, "I wuv ooo tooooo." He mimicked her tone and their lips met again in a much quicker little kiss this time.

"So which cock do you want?" She asked suddenly.

"Uggh!" Ashley rolled onto his back away from her, earning a cackle from his Goddess. "The pink one! It's smooth and quickest!" He picked instantly.

"Roger that!" Selena threw the covers back and hopped out of the bed, quickly moving to her chest of goodies to extract her harness and the pink dildo in question. Slipping it into it's circular slot and then sliding them up her legs in five seconds flat. Quite the practiced pegger she was, able to arm up so quickly at the drop of a hat. She rounded back over to the side of the bed, her shiny pink dick now protruding from her pelvis as she eyed Ashley. "Alright little lady, up, all fours, let's go." She snapped her fingers and pointed to the edge of the bed.

It was almost comical at how this was so...normal for them. Ashley was definitely feigning irritation. He would never miss a chance to get fucked by Selena, while he was concerned for her to get to work on time. He wouldn't care if she just said that she straight up quit so they could be together all the time.

He scooted along the bed until his butt was on the edge, then did as she told him and flipped over onto all fours, setting himself so that his knees were the only part of his legs still touching the mattress. His shins and feet hanging off by Selena's sides while she reached over to the nightstand and grabbed their lube.

The pair went through bottles of this stuff like nobody's business, and they didn't even like to use it very much! Both of them preferred to lube each other up the all natural way with their mouths. But when a quickie's clock was running down, sometimes you had to do what you had to do.

She squirted the clear, but slightly bluish hued liquid into the palm of her hand, and started to stroke her dildo with it. Lathering up the pink toy while snapping the bottles cap shut, Ashley looked over his shoulder to watch, having to brush his long hair out of the way in order to get a clear view of her jerking her hot pink dick.

Long hair was definitely a bit of a learning curve for Ashley, he never had very short hair to begin with, but keeping long locks like these meant looong shower times, and of course, it always got in the way.

However Selena seemed to like it, so he always did his best to please her and let it grow. Even now, he wanted her to enjoy their morning escapades, so he started to wiggle his little tushy. "Come on Daddy...hurryyyyy, you have to be at work in twenty minutes." He warned her, bouncing his bottom, letting the two twin pillows of his ass dance happily at the sight of one of Selena's many cocks.

"Would you just relax honey?" Selena placed one hand on the small of Ashley's back, followed by touching the wet tip of the strap on to his little winking star. "It's gonna be fiiine, just relax and enjoy yourself." Just as quick as it had come, her hand was taken away, only to be returned to Ashley though in the form of a good swat to his derriere.

"Yow! Daddy!" Ashley scolded her, acting offended by the smack, though obviously pretending.

Selena just chuckled at that and placed two fingers on the top of her dildo to help push it in at the right angle. And with the assistance of the lube, and the experienced nature of Ashley's broken in boy pussy, her cock slipped inside. "There we go baby...there we go..."

"Aaah..." Ashley sucked in a breath through gritted teeth, feeling the distinct pop of Selena's fake dick as it entered for the first time. Always a little intense at first before subsiding and quickly swapping out for only pleasure. His anal muscles had become so accustomed to the nature of his orgasms and pleasure, it was almost like having a real pussy. He hardly EVER touched his little dicklet anymore.

Usually only Selena did that, and that was just for fun or to tease him, he still got hard with it, of course. And he still spurted out girly shots of useless spunk, useless because it never went anywhere aside from all over himself and occasionally on Selena. And he was perfectly okay with that, he got all the pleasure in the world from her cocks up his ass.

The eight inches of pink material was swiftly gobbled up by his booty, and Selena settled her pelvis right up against Ashley's cheeks to fully sheath it before she started moving her hips. She shimmied them, snuggling her fake cock into Ashley's welcoming hole before reaching down to his ankles. "Get ready honeyyyyy..." She taunted as she grabbed both of the slim limbs in her hands. Ashley looking back at her again, confused, "Good morning beautiful..." She grinned.

Now usually, Selena would mount Ashley in doggy style, mounting him or just kneeling behind him before going to town on his little butt. However today, rather than give him the quick and simple speedy fuck he was expecting. She always preferred to keep him on his toes.

She lifted her legs up, stepping onto the bed, and standing up straight! "Selenaaaa!?" Ashley squeaked as his lower body lifted up, she pulled his ankles so his legs would lift up off the bed entirely, so that only his palms were left on the bed. His weightless body, lifted up by her strap on, hips now at an angle to reach her much taller form.

He hoped that he had the upper body strength in him in order to survive this position long enough without collapsing. "Told you to get reeeeadyyyy." And then she took off!

The pounding he traditionally received in doggy style, was now being delivered to him in the form of deep downward drilling in this odd wheelbarrow like position. His jaw hanging low and his fingers digging into the mattress with all his might. When his legs were situated, Selena shifted her grip from his ankles to his hips, allowing him to hook his legs around her back for extra balance.

Also giving her the freedom to use her hands now as her own hips began to buck. The pink cock getting nice and deep inside from this new position and it had Ashley reeling, "Aaaahaa! Selena! Haah! What's...gotten, into yoooou oooh!" Ashley squealed, squinting his eyes shut as his clit jolted to life with this unique sensation of being lifted at this angle.

Downward doggy came a little close to it, but it was still pretty different. Selena was never going to run out of ways to surprise her little Ashley. Hips slapping his taint and causing the big bubble butt booty to jiggle and bounce with her force.

She hugged him around the waist and used her free hand to spank him a few more times, unable to resist striking that plush tushy whenever she fucked it. She needed to smack that ass every single day, it was just as important as saying I love you!

The girly boy yelped each time she smacked it, intermingling in with the chorus of moans he built up from the morning fuck. His clit already leaking precum, surprise precum if you will, he hadn't expected their morning sex to take off like this! And also he could already feel the fatigue settling into his scrawny arms.

Selena was supporting nearly all of his minuscule weight, yet each time she shoved her hips forward, Ashley shifted that way too, causing him to push down on his arms in maybe a quarter of a push-up. And Ashley...did not do push ups.

Sweat was already dripping down the moaning boys flushed face, dripping onto the mattress sheet cover and leaving damp wet spots. He could feel the massive heat rising up and the aching in his arms, but he couldn't bare to say anything to Selena! It was...hot! This position, his predicament, like how she always got him into the most complicated situations and made his life a living sexy Hell.

He was addicted to it, her teasing, her games, her torturous methods to get him off. The proof was in the river of clear precum spilling out of his prick, and the fact that he was nearly drooling down onto the bed as well as sweating. She was his drug, and this fix was soooooo good.

The powerful thrusting of his girlfriend picked up, shoving in hard as her knees bent to give her extra strength in each curve in. And she reached down to scoop up that, easily accessible curtain of black hair in her hand, then yank it back, holding it like reigns on a horse or a leash on a puppy.

"Aaaahhh!" Ashley cried out, "Fuuck!" Cussing at the sharp twinge jolting down into his core.

"You like that don't you baby girl? Huh? You like it don't ya..." She jerked his long hair back again, once again tugging Ashley's head up and invigorating his nerves.

"OOHH fuuuuuuhcck yeeess...I liiike it...I like it Daddyyy..." He approved the dirty act, feeling his eyes want to roll back from the pleasure welling up.

Selena grinned, "Do you wanna cum?"

Ashley tried to nod, but his head only went so far before the long locks went taut, "Aaah! Yes! Yes I wanna cum Daddy. Can I cum? Please? Please? Pretty please?" He asked repeatedly, each time becoming more desperate than the last.

A dark chuckle emerged from Selena's throat as she rolled his hair in her hand, tightening her grip and making him have to arch his neck further in order to make up for the distance. His arms stretched all the way to remain on the bed while still being bounced about by her fucking. "Go ahead honey, make a nice big mess for you to clean up." Grinning the whole time, she gave him the approval to blow.

Loooving the look in his dazed eyes and the sweet, sweet pleasure in her own body as he started to scream. His voice as high pitched as ever, and his legs tensing tightly around her waist, she could almost hear the dull splattering of his little sissy shots of cum spurting out onto the blanket underneath him. Selena growled and squeezed his hair even tighter, she didn't care that she didn't cum, although she was wetter than a waterfall.

But that was how she was wired, she felt just as satisfied making her little girly boy cum on her cock as she did whenever she got to finish too. And this little fucked silly face of his, looking at her upside down while his body twitched in delight made it all the more worth it. His ass trying to squeeze the cock inside him and encourage it to breed him.

They had talked about how she had only cum on occasion with him in bed, and at first Ashley thought he was doing something wrong, but thankfully Selena assured him that was not the case. It was just how she gained pleasure, by putting him through more he could handle, and really, it seemed like he was getting the better end of the deal here, so did he really have to complain about it?

She leaned in, bending over his arched form, tugging just a little bit more on his hair to get his lips up to hers and get one more little kiss from him. Smooching softly and appreciating how sweaty and blushed his face was. "Okay baby girl, I think I'm ready for work now, and you're ready to go back to bed." She released his hair and immediately let go of her support around him. Nearly bursting into laughter as his frame dipped maybe one inch before his legs gained a death grip like strength and constricted her midsection to stop his body from falling.

"Ah! Selena!" He had to catch himself and whip his hair back up, blowing it agitatedly out of his face, "Way to ruin the moment!"

"Heehee! Hey it's a quickie baby, we're all done here now I gotta gooo, so hop off mah dick!" She slapped his butt again.

His eyes rolled and he groaned, "Ugggghh, talk me into a quickie, then toss me away when we're done." He mumbled loud enough for her to hear and managed to carefully, unwrap himself from Selena's body, lowering himself back down onto the bed. Carefully managing to avoid the spot on the bed where a mixture of his body fluids had made quite the mess.

"Well that's kind of what a quickie is honey, get it done and be done!" She stepped off the bed, waving her arms dramatically with her statement and heading over to the bathroom. "Now I gotta throw on clothes, my girlfriend keeps trying to make me late for work. I think she wants me to get in trouble." Ashley's jaw dropped in a comedic shock, "Pretty sure she just wants me fired so she can ride my cock all day!" She called from behind the bathroom wall.

Unfortunately unable to see the pillow Ashley hurled across the room, connecting with the wall right beside the restroom door.

Later on, after a few more teasing taunts and faux arguments over jokes, Selena headed off to work, leaving Ashley at home to tend to his wifely duties. Kissing Selena goodbye of course beforehand and watching her drive away from the front step.

He did in fact change the sheets of the mattress, putting them along with some other laundry in the washer, then went about planning supper for tonight, scheduling some things for the two of them to do throughout the week, and lounging a bit himself. Even though it wasn't the life he wanted, Ashley could never deny that this life wasn't amazing. He was able to do everything he loved, for the woman he loved!

Cook for her, clean for her, and gain such bliss from her on a daily basis, and he didn't even have to work if he didn't want to!

It was no secret that Selena was pretty damn well off, owning her own Fitness Center line was a pretty big deal, but the extent of it was something Ashley wasn't prepared for. With her savings account alone, the two of them could survive for years without her earning another penny.

But Ashley wasn't a freeloader, and his job was fun, especially with the friendships he's made. So with the money he earns too, even longer than that.

This truly felt like it was a perfect life, dare he say it. Obviously the whole, basically becoming a girl part was a tad unexpected but life was full of surprises! And plus...he felt sexy as Hell. Girl clothes just made him feel so much more attracted as he plopped on the couch in front of the tv. Having finished his chores over the last few hours, he reclined on it, barefoot and wearing a pair of his off the job yoga pants and a tight tank top. The tighter the clothes the better, perfect to show off all the sweet curves he had. And accentuate his amazing ass, skin tight bottoms were where it was at.

His confidence had built so much over the months, reaching a peak point with the beach trip they made. He had gone out in public before than, but always felt a little nervous over prying eyes. But ever since he braved the sandy beach in a teeny little bikini, he hasn't felt bashful at all going out anymore. In fact, he felt a swell in his ego whenever he paraded his sexy booty around and he was getting stares from boys and girls out there.