Born to Be Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, despite his current state, Ashley managed to actually remain coherent for just long enough to gently mutter, "G...g...good night...baby..." Before his consciousness finally left him. Selena scooted under the covers beside him and shut off the lights of the bedroom, snuggling in close and giving him a little kiss on the cheek. "Good night...my pretty little kitty." She smiled, so proud of him today. And looking forward very much to the shenanigans of tomorrow.

The Following Afternoon:

Ashley virtually darted through the front door, tossing his purse onto the couch and rushing straight to the stairs and heading up them. After the hard fuck that Selena gave him last night, he was surprised that he was actually able to walk this morning, and even more shocked that he was able to still get horny after so many orgasms.

He had just gotten home from his Yoga classes, having hitched a ride with Vanessa since Selena couldn't come home just yet, she had about another half an hour left before she could leave work. Which gave Ashley just enough time to make it home and get all beautified for her.

The urge to sneak a peek at what outfits remained for him was definitely a strong one. But he wanted to maintain the surprise he felt whenever he pulled a new one out of the bag. So he remained a good girl and hurried into the bathroom for a nice warm shower. What lay in wait for him with the next batch of outfits had plagued him all day, and he couldn't get any hints out of Selena when they were getting ready for work this morning. So he was left to wonder all day long while at work.

Judging by how naughty the previous outfits were, he could only assume it was going to get better from there. And he also found himself eagerly awaiting the chance not only to try them on, but also to model them for Selena. The gaze she had when she was molesting him with her eyes just excited Ashley to no end. He wanted more of it, if she could stare at him like that all day everyday, he'd die happy.

He rushed to the bathroom and washed himself up, picking out a comfy outfit to wear that would be easy to take off since he was going to be swapping clothes several times today. A satin pink robe with a matching material and color thong to wear underneath it. Feeling so soft and smooth, and very easy to remove quickly when the occasion arose!

Which he was sure that it would, it was only a matter of time. The thong teasing his supple buttcheeks, Ashley felt naughty, sexy, and ready to model some more!

If by any chance the Yoga career didn't work out, maybe he should try to pursue a job in modelling? With that thought though, he quickly reminded himself to not mention that idea to Selena ever. If she caught wind that he enjoyed showing off the outfits so much, she might actually try to get him into an industry or something.

And that was fun to fantasize about, but he didn't think he was ready to actually try something like that yet.

Now that he was all dressed up and ready, he headed downstairs, once again resisting the temptation to take a look at his upcoming three costumes and went down to wait Selena's arrival.

With the shower and prep time he took into sprucing himself, Selena didn't take long to arrive home after.

Selena arrived home maybe only an additional ten minutes after Ashley was all ready. After a long day at the gym, both being the face of the establishment and getting in her own workout routine as well. That was where the differing schedules came in, Selena assigned his hours at the front desk and yoga class as close as possible to her own, but there was still a little delay between when they both got out of work. She blew air out from her lips, "Baaaabe, I'm hoooome!" She called out, throwing her keys on the side table and shutting the front door behind her. Right away she removed the vest she wore leaving her just in her blue sports bra and black workout pants, visibly sweaty and aching for a shower of her own.

She didn't even notice right away that Ashley was just laying on the couch, watching NEtflix again while he waited for her to get home. To excited to do anything else aside from just wait for her.

He sat straight up and looked over to her, "Hey honey!" Hopping off the couch and darting around it to go over to her. The urge to jump into her arms reared its head for a moment but Ashley resisted. He had just gotten all clean and it would probably be wise if he waited for her to shower too. But he had to admit, she looked hella sexy all post-workout, with sweat glistening and feminine muscles rippling.

But he stayed strong and ignored the desire to hop up and wrap his legs around her, opting to instead stand on his tip toes, reach up and pull her head down a little bit to give her a quick, welcome home peck on the lips.

Selena smiled, "Have a good day today?" She asked setting her own purse down.

Ashley nodded, "Mhm! I'm so excited to try on the other costumes though!" He jumped right into it, "How about you?" Practically beaming with excitement, he was actually starting to get impatient waiting for her to get home so they could start things up sooner.

"Fuck yes baby." She unslung her gym bag from over her shoulders and dropped it down, "Watching you strut your stuff yesterday was so fucking sexy. I've been thinking about the next ones all day."

He giggled, "Why thank you." Smiling proudly at her comment, "And so have I! Now get upstairs and get your butt in the shower. I'll make you some food and after you eat we can get right back into trying them on." He moved by her, eager to get things going.

Selena's eyes following him as he moved, the pink satin robe he liked to wear so clingy and form fitting to him. His bare, pale, silky smooth legs on full display while he walked. It really was incredible how attracted she was to him, she had never wanted anybody so much and as often as she wanted him.

"Oh hey, waitwaitwaitwaitwait!" She playfully reached out, trying to snatch his robe and pull him back, "Waaaait...what if I'm looking at a nice tasty meal right here..." Her hands making a few light grabs at the robe but Ashley moved just baaaarely out of her reach. "Maybe I'm hungry for some sweet boi pussy right now..."

Ashley rolled his eyes, "Noooo, you need real food, something proper after your work out." He said before turning to face her, then quickly untying the robes sash and pulling apart the sides of it and flashing Selena. His naked body aside from the tiny pink satin thong exposed to her for the briefest of moments. "This is desert." He said before spinning on his heel and scurrying into the kitchen quickly before she had time to retaliate.

"UGGGH! You tease!" Selena shouted.

She could hear him laugh from the kitchen and saw him poke his head around the corner one more time to blow her a little kiss before vanishing again. Selena sighed dreamily, she wanted to chase him into the kitchen and bend him over the countertop. But she decided that he was probably right. Fucking her boy toy on an empty stomach might mean that she doesn't perform as well as she could otherwise.

So reluctantly, she listened to Ashley and started heading upstairs, reminding herself to pick a particularly mean dildo tonight for some payback. "Something big...and something meeean." She smirked deviously.

Meanwhile Ashley was hard at work making some chicken salad to feed his Daddy. An excited and giddy look on his face while he prepared the meal, so happy and loving life in the moment. He actually found himself looking forward to the party, it was still a month away but, if it was anything like trying on the costumes here, then it was going to be a blast. And worst comes to worse, he'll just cling to Selena's arm until they go home. She always protected him, so if he was with her he had nothing to worry about.

Being in love was the strangest and the most wonderful thing, all of this started with a pair of cat ears, and here he was practically jumping in place with excitement and eagerness to see what else awaited him. Chopping up the lettuce and thinking about the possible ways he could tease Selena, anything to make her happy.

Anything to make the love of his life happy.

While Selena upstairs let the warm water wash over her body, she ran her fingers through her dark brown locks with a content smile. She couldn't wait to show off to the world how happy she was now. To flaunt her hot little eye candy 'girlfriend' and make everyone there jealous. She had no idea how she got so lucky. But she wasn't going to question it anymore, just going to be happy with this love that she was blessed with, doing everything that she possibly could to make him happy, to make the love of her life happy.

She finished washing up, and Ashley finished making her some food, along with a salad of his own and set the plates out on the table. Taking a seat there and crossing his legs, letting his mind wander about what was going to come next.

Whatever awaited him in those bags, he was ready to take them on. But the question was, with his swelling confidence, and enthusiasm with the roleplaying of the costumes...

Was Selena going to be ready for him? He thought with a devious smile of his own, maybe it was time she was the one who got flustered by him. Maybe he could use these costumes to give her a taste of her own medicine.

He stuck his fork into one of the leafs of lettuce, his smirk growing, and waited for his girlfriend to come downstairs so the show could go on...

*****

A.N. Always a delight :3

This was a really fun one to do, and we've only seen half the costumes! More to come! :D

Again,check out my profile to find more chapters of Born to be and others! ;D lol

Until next time though, I hope everyone's staying safe and healthy and balls empty! See you next chapter :)

Next Chapter: Round Two