Born To Ride: Biker Babe

Story Info
He's a tough biker, and my past is going to catch up with me.
7k words
4.42
12.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show me what your mouth does, baby. Open it wider, come on, beautiful," Rat grunted. He gasped as I licked his bellend. Groaning as he wanked his medium-sized cock, he shot white creamy cum on my cheek. My saliva dripped off his foreskin

I kneeled appealingly in front of Rat. He was the hard-as-nails, grey-haired security at The Lust Lounge lap dancing club. He might be a tough guy, but he turned into a cuddly giant bear cub as soon as I got my mouth around his hard dick.

Moving my face so he didn't mess up my smoky eye makeup, I shut my eyes. Pulling my black vest top down, I showed him my impressive 34DD rack. My nipples were hard; I enjoyed sucking dick, whatever size it was.

"Thanks, Jez," he smiled at me as he put his dick back in his flies. His pants looked crusty, I could taste pussy on his cock. I guessed a lot of the girls looked after Rat. He held my face for a second. I opened my eyes wide, licking the hot semen from my plump pink top lip.

Rat passed me a tissue. I smiled and wiped my face in the smoking shed near the club's back entrance. The door was open, but it was dark enough, and the car park was quiet.

Neon lights flashed, their glow reflected in the puddles. I got a sense someone was watching. It was probably a perv, I thought, as I tucked my beautiful breasts back in my vest.

"I told Lee I would look after you while he's inside. I'm a man of my word, sugar. You know you are out of his league," Rat said as he helped me up off my knees.

When Rat said Lee's name, my tummy did a somersault. Rat had got me this job dancing at the List Lounge club because Lee asked him to, and now I felt like I owed him.

I was pulling up my sheer black booty shorts and panties when I noticed Kira was standing, glaring at me from the doorway. It was dark, but I could recognise her.

"Can we help you," I snapped and glared back. Jealous bitch.

"Rat, I thought we were hooking up," Kira said, barging past me. I heard her whining as I walked away, tottering on my dancing heels.

Jealous. Ugly. Bitch.

~XXX~

I was having a fantastic time. No one was going to ruin itAnywhere's a step up from the street corner. I had told myself I would stick to just dancing, but I'd already fucked a few club patrons on the side. I'd discovered guys paid a lot more to fuck a dancer than they did to fuck a whore on the street. Now I had Rat firmly on my hook. I felt secure.

Then, on my first night showing what I could do on the pole, I met the guy who changed my life.

"Tonight is biker night," Geri announced, "they're a great crowd and spend a lot behind the bar, so shake some tittys and sit on some oily laps and get them buying by the bottle, girls."

A murmur went up from the other girls. I felt excited, and it would be a change from the usual fat, sweaty businessmen who came to the club.

Geri, the bar manager, a big red-headed lesbian, was in charge of which girl got a turn on the pole. Competition could get fierce between the girls. There had been a nasty fight the week before, and subsequently, a girl got sacked. Kira, the skinny girl who lost, got put back to waiting on the tables, topless. So tonight, that bitches loss was my gain. I was getting my first go on the pole.

By nine, the bar was full of bikers. The smell of grease wafted backstage, mixing with the usual aroma of cigarette smoke, stale beer and piss. I heard the rev of big engines outside and the loud laughing and shouting. I couldn't wait to get out there.

Admiring my tiny red sequin dress with Velcro straps for easy removal, I put on a red glittery choker and huge red platform stilettos. I looked good as I brushed some bronzer on my cleavage and pouted in the mirror. Geri put her arm around me.

"I'll see you tomorrow. We've got an appointment, babe, midday, my office. Don't forget," she wiggled her tongue at me and licked my neck. I smiled up at her. How could I forget?

"Can't wait, darling," I giggled as she stuck her hand up my dress in front of the other girls and felt my bulging pussy lips under the little glittery red thong.

Kira, the lanky, skinny bitch glared at me. I'd taken her man Rat, her spot on the pole, and her spot as Geri's pet.

Rock music started, and I couldn't hear Geri after that, but I could feel her spit on my neck.

I couldn't hear the motorbikes anymore, either, but I could feel the engines vibrating the walls.

~XXX~

The bar was smoky and smelled like two-stroke oil. I heard a crosser revving as the joke box changed songs. My pussy tingled with anticipation.

The topless waitresses were walking the room and getting groped by the rowdy bunch already. Rat was already telling a guy with a patch on his back politely to back off from Kira. Guys with a patch got a courtesy warning. I suddenly felt a bit nervous. I only had three songs on the jukebox. I needed to make it count.

Then it was Showtime.

Confidently stepping out onto the stage, I spun around in my high heels. A few guys started paying attention to my voluptuous curves instantly. I was concentrating on not falling over. A slip meant an instant ban from the pole for life.

Effortlessly, I kicked my legs up in the air, gripping the pole with my thighs. I leaned sideways, and the pole spun me slowly as I pulled my velcro dress straps, exposing my large 34DDs. As I slid down the pole onto the floor, swinging my long blonde curls over my shoulder, a randy guy in leather tried to grab my ass.

Rat was on him in an instant, dragging him out. A few more guys were starting to watch me.

Spinning out of my dress and dropping onto all fours to get my breath back, I noticed a guy with long, curly black hair watching me. He had a red bandana on, so he stood out amongst the crowd in the smoky gloom of the Lust Lounge. I would have known him anywhere.

Our eyes met as I did a sexy body roll, my big boobs exposed to a man who would spit on me. If he knew who I was.

Gracefully flicking into a handstand and back onto the pole in just my red glittery thong. A few more bikers gathered around my pole, but it was like the rest of the room had vanished. I was dancing for the big tattooed patched biker in the red bandana.

I pulled my thong off as I leaned sideways, spinning the pole. I slid down, letting go of the pole, and into the splits, my bare pussy lips touching the rubbery black stage. Sticky patches of beer stained the floor.

It felt so good being nude in front of the guy in the red bandana. I didn't care about the dirty floor. I rolled over, holding my legs wide apart, just to give a glimpse of my smooth pussy, before a final spin on the pole.

As the third song finished, a few guys gathered around and clapped.

"You looked great up there, a natural," Rat held his hand to help me off the stage. I noticed a few notes on the floor, picked up my thong bra and dress, and grabbed the notes, too. As Rat led me out, the guys were saying thanks and holding out notes.

I felt like I'd died and gone to heaven.

Backstage, I counted up, and there was £270. I stuffed it in my pink makeup case as I blotted my sweaty forehead with a cloth and put some more black eyeliner on.

Kira was giving me dirty looks. She could kiss my ass.

I fluffed and backcombed my big blonde curly hair and pulled my little red glittery panties back on. I was ready to work the tables and get a lot more cash. I thought I'd done great, but it was up to Geri if I got another go on the pole.

I stuck some little red glitter heart-shaped pasties on my nipples. Geri was smoking a cigarette in the corner and leering over the girls getting changed. Like a shark circling seals. Rat whispered in her ear, and she grinned at me.

Geri beckoned me over. I weaved between the other girls, getting ready to work the bar, huge breasts and buttocks nudging into me. I was ten years younger than the other girls, giving me a considerable advantage, which they all resented. They were all Jealous bitches.

"You've got a fan. He wants you to go straight to his table with a bottle of Hennessy. If you get him to buy another bottle, you get a bonus, sweetheart. And do everything he asks you, okay," Geri said loudly enough for Kira to overhear and glare at me.

Before I even had a chance to say anything, Rat had grabbed me by the arm and was walking me out of the dressing room.

I knew whose table it was going to be.

"I'm here, babe, don't worry, if you need me, yell. This guy's top of the food chain, but I can handle him," Rat whispered on the way out.

"Thanks, Rat," I smiled at him and fluttered my eyelashes.

The man in the red bandana smiled at me as Rat dragged me over to his table. His teeth glinted, surrounded by a back beard.

"Jez, this is Tombs," Rat said and shoved me at the red bandana guy.

I stumbled on my red glitter stripper heels, and Tombs stood up and caught me. He was tall, and his long, black, curly hair smelled of expensive hair oil. His massive arms were covered in tattoos.

Tombs stared into my eyes, not down at my exposed 34DD breasts. Although the other bikers at his table had gone quiet, I didn't notice them staring. It was like it was just me and him there, in the smoky bar. I felt a connection between us like I hadn't felt with a man in a long time. Like I hadn't felt forever. It was magnetic.

"Come and sit on my lap, doll," Tombs said, his deep voice booming. He looked me up and down and exhaled loudly.

Tombs sat down, and I climbed on his lap, his keychain cutting into my thigh. He wound his giant muscular arm around my waist and talked like I was an accessory. Which I probably was.

The other guys paid attention to every word Tombs said. The big scar running down his left eyelid creased when he laughed. There was a big ugly burn scar on his right arm. I winced, looking at it. His knuckles had BURN tattooed on one hand and the four playing cards on the other. He was pretending that I wasn't turning him on in front of the guys, but I could feel I was. My pussy was wet too.

"Yo! Another bottle of here! Drink up, guys!" Tombs called out as the guys drank a few more shots of the Hennessy each. The bottle was depleting nicely, and I was contemplating a big fat tip, sexually from Tombs and financially from Geri, for selling another bottle. He winked at me. He knew I'd be on commission for every bottle.

"Let's go outside for a smoke, just me and you, doll," Tombs said, lifting me off his lap.

I knew what that meant, and I was ready to prove myself.

~XXX~

I was back in the little shed next to the back side door where I'd been with Rat earlier. I felt like I hadn't come as far from the street corner as I thought. It had wipe clean benches on either side. There was always a roll of toilet paper handy. I knew the score.

Tombs sat down and offered me a cigarette. As I leaned over for him to light it for me, he brushed one of my heart-shaped glitter pasties with his hand and smiled.

"Do they come off?" Tombs said, grinning at me. His brown eyes shone in the dark.

"For a price," I giggled.

"So now it's just you and me. Are you going to charge me for a quick fuck and not include it as part of the service? After I bought two bottles?" Tombs asked me, raising his scarred eyebrow. His tattooed, scarred hands rested on his big thighs.

"A quick fuck? Is that all you want?" I said, biting my lip and fluttering my eyelashes.

"I've seen it all already. Take it all off again. Just for me," Our eyes were locked onto each other, and I knew Tombs had been putting on a macho tough guy act. I could play games too.

"What kind of a girl do you think I am?" I said, pretending to be surprised. I leaned back on the bench opposite, opening my legs and blowing smoke in his face, giving him time to appreciate the view of my body.

Gently, I peeled my glitter pasties off. I felt a tingle in my pussy as Tombs smiled and the wrinkles next to his eyes furrowed deeply. He was about fifty-five now but still looked as good to me as he always had. I knew he didn't remember me. I hoped he wouldn't.

"That's a lot better. You've got fantastic tits, babe. I think you're my kind of girl. Have you got a man?" Tombs said matter of factly.

I smiled and then laughed loudly.

"You don't know me very well yet. I'm a bad, bad girl," I said.

"Maybe I want to get to know you better," Tombs said, flicking his cigarette on the floor.

A chilly summer night breeze blew across the car park, and the neon lights flashed outside. They were attracting the nighttime revellers like moths. My nipples hardened. I knew he didn't remember me, but I was nervous.

Tombs inhaled loudly, staring at my body. He unzipped his black jeans and pulled his big thick dick out. He nodded at me to get on my knees.

Feeling incredibly turned on by the manly way he ordered me onto his big cock, I had to obey. I crawled across the floor on my hands and knees like a sexual panther. Staring up at him, my eyes felt like they were bulging out.

Tombs pushed his big hard cock forward as I crawled between his legs. Spitting on his exposed bellend end, flicking the tip with my tongue till he groaned and closed his eye. Gently, I began to French kiss the tip. Massaging my spit into his cock slowly. He grabbed my head and grunted as he pushed his cock deep down my throat.

Tombs gasped as he felt me swallow his dick in one smooth movement and gag.

A feeling of being suspended in a suffocating sexual ecstasy washed over me as my air cut off for a second. My pussy soaked my red glitter thong. A vast heave from deep inside me forced Tombs cock out of my throat with a flood of saliva.

I licked my dribble off his hairy balls as he pulled his tight black jeans down around his ankles. I was rubbing my hands on his hairy thighs as I worked him hard, sucking my cheeks in and licking his shaft hard, staring up into his eyes.

"This is amazing, but can I fuck you," Tombs groaned, reaching down and feeling my tits. His big hands sank into my vast orbs.

Climbing onto his lap, I straddled Tombs, my knees just about reaching to the bench on either side of him. I hooked my stilettos over his thighs and pulled my thong. The velcro straps peeled apart, and I threw them onto the bench next to me as he rubbed my breasts, twisting my nipples. He smiled and gripped my round, soft buttocks, pulling me down onto his big, thick hard-on.

I reached between my legs, gripping his cock to steady him as he entered me. As his bellend started to part my smooth lips, he shut his eyes. I rubbed my clit quickly, and I nearly came instantly. That was unusual these days, but stripping turned me on.

"Slowly, slowly," Tombs breathed, and I knew he was feeling the same.

I inched my dripping pussy down Tombs shaft as I leaned my head back. As I took his whole length, I felt his teeth nibbling on my nipples, and I couldn't hold back.

My pussy ring contracted, and a deep pulsing orgasm spread through me. I forgot about going slow and began to writhe out my orgasm on Tombs engorged dick. I was consumed only by my pleasure.

Trying to stop my hips from moving with big hands, Tombs failed. I felt his hot white cream release inside me. The throbbing of his cock inside me kept my own orgasm going longer.

I looked down and watched his face as he kept pumping inside my tight pussy. I felt like Tombs was a different kind of guy than I was used to. He was loaded, but he was dangerous. I stared at him. I hadn't come instantly like that in years.

Tombs wrapped his arms around my slim waist and held me tightly against his chest, licking and kissing my hard brown nipples, puckered with passion in the chilly night air.

"I kinda like you. You're cute and filthy at the same time," Tombs said, smiling at me as he wiped his cock on a piece of toilet roll.

"I'll take that as a compliment," I giggled as I pulled my panties back on. I liked this dangerous old biker guy, too.

"You wanna ride home when you finish short stuff?" Tombs asked.

"Yes, what bike you got?" I said way too loudly and quickly.

"Well, it's a Chop. I built it myself. You like big bikes?" Tombs laughed.

"I might have ridden a few big things in my time," I said.

"Right, okay, I'll nip to my shop and grab a helmet. It's just around the corner. I'll be back by the end of your shift, okay babe," Tombs laughed as he stood up, zipping up his flies.

"Your shop? Not Array's?" I asked, gripping his arm as he walked off.

"Yeh, that's it. I'll come and get you at the end. I'm looking forward to seeing you shake your little self On that pole again," Tombs said.

I stood staring at Tombs as he walked through the bar. My tummy felt like it dropped down and spun in a circle. Everyone wanted to shake Tombs's hand as he walked through the crowded bar.

Standing in the back doorway, Tombs put his arm around Rat by the front door. Rat was staring at me and nodding. Tombs slapped him on the back and left.

I felt like I fell in love right there, except things are never as simple as that. I knew precisely who Tom Baton Sargent Array was, aka TomBS. Everyone knew TomBS. He could have told Rat to keep me there for something other than a bike ride.

"You better get backstage now. Geri wants you," Kira said, scowling at me as she took a tray of 8 beers to a table where a guy was already unconscious.

"Jealous bitch," I muttered as she walked off like a giant praying mantis.

~XXX~

Tombs held the handlebars as I sat on the biggest Harley in the Arrays Motorcycles.

"So you gonna let me have a go on this one then," I said, leaning down on the bike, arching my back and stretching my legs straight on the door pegs. My cleavage rested on the cold petrol tank. I was glad I had leggings and a vest to wear after work.

"Not this one, sweetheart, it's twenty grand," Tombs laughed.

"Okay, let me have a go on that one," I said, licking my lips and pointing at a big orange crosser leaning up near a big snap-on toolbox in the corner of the workshop behind the showroom.

"That's a crosser. Your feet won't reach the floor. You'll be like Princess Diana on a scooter," Tombs threw his head back, laughing as he lifted me off the Harley. He looked sexy when he laughed.

"I ain't a princess cos I haven't got a Prince to put a ring on it, and You only need to put your feet down if you stop," I said, winking at him.

"If you can ride that crosser around the block, you can have it," Tombs howled.

"Challenge accepted," I said, giggling as Tombs lifted me off the Harley. His big hands round my slim waist.

I skipped out the door, throwing my jacket on as Tombs wheeled the big orange crosser through the doors.

"Go on then. Bet you can't even start it," Tombs said, raising his scarred eyebrow as I took the handlebars.

Tombs thought I didn't know what a kickstart was. He was wrong. Tucking my blonde curls in my jacket, I kicked it twice, and the engine sprang to life.

Tombs stared at me, open-mouthed.

Now I felt nervous. I hadn't done this since I was about twelve. Tombs shook his head and pushed a pink skull helmet over my head, laughing. The seat was nearly at my armpits.

I started to run as fast as I could, then I jumped onto the seat, and I was flying down the road with the enormous two-stroke throbbing between my legs.

I didn't look behind me as I twisted the throttle and changed to second. Just like riding a bike, you never forget. I screamed as the bike wheelied out of control.

Flying around the corner, through a red light, luckily, it was late, and there were no cars on the industrial estate. I was screaming with laughter. A grin stuck on my face.

I pulled back around the corner and considered a planned wheelie, but Tombs was already staring at me with a bizarre look. I stopped next to him and tipped sideways against the wall. I jumped off and passed the helmet back to Tombs.

12