Born To Ride: Biker Babe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, short stuff. Wish I hadn't said you could keep it now," Tombs said, looking me up and down.

"The helmet or the bike," I said, grinning and laughing.

"Wanna come up to my office for a drink?" Tombs asked. He knew I did.

~XXX~

"So, where Did you dance before, babe? You look so familiar," Tombs said as he passed me a vodka and coke. His eyes narrowed.

A flicker of fear flashed through me.

"Not anywhere you would have seen," I said, smiling. Deliberately not telling Tombs where I knew him from.

"Well, you're the first girl from The Lust Lounge that's got on one of my bikes and rode it round the block. I've ridden a few around the block, though," Tombs laughed.

"My stepbrother had a crosser. I liked hanging around with the lads and going over the dirt track at Western Edge Park," I lied, licking my lips.

"My old showroom was at the back of Western Edge; it caught fire a few years ago, and I moved here. I've got a nice apartment upstairs. Worked out okay for me in the end," Tombs said, gesturing around at his plush office.

I felt like I would throw up, but years of tricking with dodgy guys had taught me to hide my fear at all costs. Sometimes, that skill was a matter of life and death.

"Come here then and ride me like crosser," Tombs said.

I pulled my leggings down. I had no panties on. Tombs inhaled as he saw my perfect smooth pussy, and my round hips, my vest came off, and I was naked for him again. Displaying the voluptuous curves, there for his pleasure.

Tombs stood and kissed me. Our tongues licking inside each other's mouths. His beard tickled my lips as his hands explored my body. I hadn't felt like this in a man's arms for a long time.

"Can I take you to bed and fuck you properly this time," he whispered, holding my face.

I nodded. Tombs walked to the sofa in the corner of his office and pulled a handle. The seats folded out to a double bed.

Tombs pulled his black t-shirt off, and his ripped body was covered in tattoos, his hairy chest heaving up and down as he tapped the bed, nodding at me to climb on. He watched me lie on his office sofa bed and open my legs.

My shaved smooth pussy, shiny and wet for Tombs already. I pulled my lips wide apart, my pink hole twitching and winking at him in anticipation of being filled with biker cum again.

Climbing between my legs, Tomb's impressive dick hard was already as a rock. He began to lick between my legs, his tongue circling inside my gash. I groaned, gripping his head.

Tombs sat up, his chin dripping my horny pussy juice, his hand rubbing my pussy and arsehole.

"Tell me you take it up the shitter, and you'll be my dream woman, babe?" Tombs said as he spat on his hand, rubbing his saliva around my asshole.

"Yes, I love anal," I gasped. I was staring at Tombs as he grinned.

I pulled my knees up as I felt the pressure of his cock, beginning to penetrate me anally. Panting and sweating as he forced his thick, meaty pole inside my tightest hole.

Pop! Tombs was up my ass hole. It felt delicious as I watched him fighting the desire to flood my ass with jizz instantly. His hands gripped my hips. I didn't move; I lay still, allowing him to enjoy the forbidden pleasure of anal sex.

"You're the dirtiest slut I've ever been with. You're my Princess Diana," Tombs gasped as he began to rock his hips, his cock starting to make me climax inside my ass hole. My pussy gushed juice, and I arched my back as he pumped a shuddering orgasm out of my ass hole and into my empty gaping slit.

I began to moan and rub my clit, spreading my legs wide. Tombs pulled my pussy hole apart as he fucked my arsehole harder. He was adjusting to the tight feeling of anal, enjoying watching my spread pussy twitch as he made my ass cum.

Tombs fingers dug into my giant breasts as he gripped onto me. Gently grunting, I felt him throb. He came in my ass, and he stuck his thumbs inside my cunt, and pulled me open wide.

I screamed and bucked as I felt Tombs cream flooding inside my back entrance. An intense climax rippled through me. He grabbed my hips to hold my asshole still on his pumping, throbbing shaft.

"Babe, you're so good," he whispered as he collapsed on top of me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling the last few pumps of spunk up my ass.

~XXX

The next day, I knew I had to go to work, but I was knackered. I got to the club at noon. I hadn't bothered with panties or a bra. I'd only be taking them off. My blonde hair was in a bun. I had On a black Lycra tube dress for easy removal.

Geri's office was full of smoke with the heat turned on. The walls were covered with pictures out of porno mags and a huge planner for the shifts in the bar. There were two yellow tape circles next to the mirror. I stared at them and shuddered.

"You did well last night. A lot of guys were asking for your number behind the bar. Your new friend Tombs bought six bottles and a lot of beer," Geri said. Eyeing me up and down, she nodded at the chair in front of her desk as her hands moved into her lap.

"So I get another go? Next Friday?" I asked as Geri passed me the joint. Blue smoke curled out of her mouth. I just wanted to get it over and done with, but being stoned would help.

"Okay then, baby, you aren't here to chat. Show me those big boobies and give me what I like, and you can go on the pole Friday and Saturday," Geri said, stubbing out the joint and nodding at my breasts.

I pulled my top down, smiling shyly. Geri was licking her lips with her hands under the desk. Hee gold bangles clinking as her tits giggled under the leopard print top. I licked my fingers and rubbed my nipples, staring at her face. My desirable soft curves hypnotised her. I shut my eyes, leaning my head back, enjoying playing with my breasts in front of her.

"You look so good on the pole last night I wanted to fist you there and then. Now strip off and stand against the wall with your hands in the circles. You know the drill," Geri said.

I stepped out of my dress gracefully and leaned against the wall, placing my hands in the yellow tape circles, breathing deeply and relaxing myself inside. Geri stood up, and she was naked from the waist down behind her desk. Between her legs, she was hairy. She walked over and grabbed my trembling buttocks.

"If you try and relax this time, you might enjoy it," Geri whispered as her hand began to rub between my legs.

Kneeling between my legs, Geri began to lick me out. I was so tense she had to force her tongue inside me. Her fingers pinched my clit, and I gradually began to relax. My hole loosening and getting wet from the manual stimulation inside me, even if I felt repulsed. Her tongue licked hungrily at my pussy and asshole as her fingers squeezed my clit.

Geri licked her fingers and moved around underneath me so that she could chew on my swollen clit. I had a spasming reluctant orgasm, and my pussy leaked juice all over her face. My thighs pressed into her cheeks. Her hands gripped around my hips, holding my pulsating pussy on her face.

My knees shook as goosebumps spread over me, and Geri's tongues and fingers worked inside my tight, reluctant hole. I shuddered as another wave of pulses exploded inside me. I shut my eyes, and I started to relax, enjoying her hands and tongue.

Geri felt my body relax, and her hand began to push inside me. Breathing deeply as my wet pussy swallowed her hand. It felt wrong but so good.

I let out a scream as her thumb forced up inside me, spreading my cunt. Geri's tongue moved up and down on my clit. The tingling sensation eased the fisting she was giving me.

I pushed my hands into the wall as Geri pumped her fist in and out, grunting and gasping as she fingered herself. My buttocks were shaking, and my boobs jiggled as I took her fist to the wrist.

Geri got rough, and a hush erupted between my legs. My squirting cunt sprayed over her face and arm. My thighs were soaked. I gasped as my stretched hole deliciously pulsed.

Geri was groaning loudly. She licked my juice off my thighs, her hands spreading it on my tummy and hips. She made loud slurping noises between my legs.

As my climax subsided, I panted, looking down at how much pleasure Geri was giving herself underneath my squirting wet pussy shower. Her eyes shut, and her tongue licked me furiously.

I groaned as my pussy pumped the reluctant but enjoyable orgasm through my body. It wasn't as bad if I shut my eyes and imagined it was Tombs fucking me.

It seemed like ages, but eventually, Geri bucked and convulsed as she came on her fingers with her mouth sucking on my clit so hard it felt like she was sucking it off me. She stood up eventually, wiping her mouth on a baby wipe and passing me the packet.

"You taste good. Did Tombs cock feel that good last night?" Geri said, pulling on some black leggings and passing me my dress from the floor. I smiled at her. Tombs felt much better, but I couldn't say that to Geri. I was making good money at The Lust Lounge Lap Dancing Club.

"So I get to be on the pole on Friday?" I said, wiggling into my tube dress as Geri licked her lips, gazing at my breasts in a trance.

"Geri, Friday, the pole?" I asked again, holding my dress underneath my nipples and biting my bottom lip. I let her see some desperation in my eyes.

"Yeah, after that, you get whatever you want," Geri said, smiling at me coldly.

As I turned to go, picking up my little pink fake Chanel handbag.

"Jez, this got left here last night for you. I got told to give it to you next time I saw you, but you rode off into the night before I got the chance," Geri said, throwing a stuffed envelope on her desk.

"Thanks, Geri, I'll see you Friday," I picked it up and smiled sweetly.

I assumed it was my bottle bonus. I get things wrong sometimes.

~XXX~

When I opened the envelope, there was £500 inside and a note:

Miss short stuff,

Your red glitter hearts have stolen mine

I hope £500 covers the pasties being peeled away and your services.

I don't know if you'll wait for me after the club, so I've left this with Geri -watch yourself with her. She's got a thing for cute blondes :)

I would love to get to know what kind of girl you are some more

My numbers are +0 12345 6789

I would love it if you could call me sometime

TomBS X

I squealed with delight. At that point in my life, I'd never had that much cash in one go. Adding it to my money from dancing, I had nearly a thousand pounds stuffed in my Vivienne Westwood shoe box, but I felt like a millionaire.

My stomach had butterflies, and my hands were sweaty. I dialled the number and waited, feeling like I wanted to hang up like a silly kid.

"Arrays Motorcycles, how can I help," a young guy answered, so this was his work number.

So it was him, then. I bottled it and hung up. I knew it was too good to be true. I knew I should ghost him like I'd done to hundreds of other guys. I couldn't. I didn't care how dangerous the history was; that was in the past, so I thought.

Grabbing the cash and stuffing it in my bag, I headed to town to treat myself. I'd earned this money. Tombs had left the cash for me before we had gone back to his shop. He must have enjoyed my dance.

I liked Tombs, and I knew he wanted me now. I like most men who throw £500 at me like it's pocket change. It was only a matter of time before he realised who I was.

~XXX~

"Arrays motorcycles, how can I help you?" A guy answered.

"Hi, erm, can I speak to Tom? It's Jezzica. If he's busy, it's," I trailed off.

"That's ok, he's expecting your call, I'll put you straight through,"

Now I felt sick. Tombs knew nothing except he'd met a hot stripper, so why should I complicate a good thing?

"Jez, hello, how are you gorgeous?" Tom answered.

"I'm just calling to say thank you," I said and decided what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him, "I was wondering if you want to meet up?"

"Yes, of course, I can make time for you whenever we need to talk. I'll come and see you at work,"

~XXX~

Wearing my black suspenders and high heels, my perfect buttocks displayed underneath sheer booty shorts. I was topless, except for a black glitter bow tie. I didn't want my tears to ruin my make-up.

"She fucking fisted me, and I hated it, but I came, and then I felt all fucked up," I snivelled and gripped Tombs's hand.

"Listen, I like you a lot, like a crazy amount. I know I'm a lot older than you. I know you've got every man here wanting to wife you. I know you. None of it matters," Tombs said. He wiped my tears with his burn-scarred knuckle, taking hold of my hand over the table.

"I like you too. You know who I am. What I am. Geri's watching me. I'm meant to be working," I said, shaking my head and smiling.

"Yo, Kira, get me another bottle of Jameson, please, babe," Tombs yelled.

Kira gave me a look like Medusa.

"Why don't you stop? I told you Geri's a nasty cunt. I'll deal with her. Don't you want a guy who's going to look after you? I'm that guy, Jez," Tombs was leaning forward, his long black hair hanging in a plait down his back. The scar over his furrowed eyebrows creased his eyelid.

"What are you pitching me here?" I said, looking him squarely in the eyes. The rest of the smoky bar dropped away. It was like it was just me and Tombs again.

"I'm pitching you: Born to ride, Ride to die, Sworn to fun, Loyal to none," Tombs said, holding my face in his scarred, tattooed hands.

"Quit this shit hole dance place. Right now. Come home with me. I'm pitching you a good time: me and you. Before you make up your mind, come outside. I want to show you something," Tombs said.

Even in my skyscraper-high dancing heels, he towered over me. I followed him, watching the patch on his back part of the crowd in the lap dancing club. Like Moses parting the Red Sea.

Outside, standing high on the Center stand, with a giant pink bow in it, the orange crosser I'd ridden around after our first night together. I stopped dead, staring at him. Tombs turned and laughed, swinging the keys in my face.

"It's yours. I keep my promises, and I Promise You. IPU," he smiled.

Kira stood in the doorway with the bottle Of Jameson. She looked like something smelled bad. I stuck my middle finger up at her and mock laughed; Tombs laughed again. She grabbed my arm.

"Does he know about Lee and do you know about Sharon, bitch?" Kira snarled at me.

"Fuck you, scrubber," I growled back and shook my arm free. There would be time to settle up with Kira later.

Flinging myself upwards into Tombs's arms as gracefully as I'd jumped on the pole, I kissed him. Passionately, our tongues met before he pushed me off gently.

"I've got a reputation to protect here! You're making me look like I've gone soft," Tombs said, pretending to look around.

Then he bent down and whispered: "I think I love you, short stuff."

I was too busy running towards the crosser, squealing like a kid at Christmas.

There was a box on the seat. A red velvet box. I opened it, and inside was a huge Amethyst ring, set with diamonds, like Princess Diana's, but purple.

"Marry me, short stuff," Tombs stood behind me.

I was too stunned to speak.

~XXX~

Three weeks later.

I was getting my little overnight case ready for a weekend away with Tombs and his friends.

The letterbox banged.

'From HMP ROYAL HEATH

Babes,

I don't care if you're dancing. I think it's good. I told you, do what you have got to do while I'm gone. Remember, I'm getting out soon, and we'll be back to where we left off. Promise you this time, I'm going straight. You stormed off before I could say that. You know how hard it is in here. You're all I'm looking forward to when you get out.

A little birdy told me they had seen you crying outside court as you were leaving me, and then He also told me you're hooking up with someone we both know. A week later, I went down. And that this someone is giving you motorbikes?? Giving you a fucking ring??Telling you he loves you and shit in front of everyone. WATCH YOURSELF. If he finds out anything about the fire and the missing bikes, we'll know where it's come from.

That's bits not from me, you know who that's from. You can lie to that old biker fuck all you want, but you can't lie to me. We've got history. I won't be in here forever. Remember that.

You know that I love you more than ever. I don't like it when you leave on a sour note, sexy. I've sent you a VO. Come in and see me. Let's talk.

Love Lee

A.A.F'

Putting the letter from my ex-boyfriend, Lee, on the kitchen side, a tear ran down my face. Always. And. Forever.

There was still a fire burning, and I felt like Joan of Arc on top of it.

Lee was right. It was only a matter of time till Tombs found out. I was scared and on my own. I suddenly felt like a tiny, five-foot-two little girl in a big, evil, scary world.

There would be murder when and not if Tombs found out. I didn't believe all the stuff Lee had said about him now.

I slammed the door behind me as the taxi beeped outside. All I could think about was choking on Tombs massive cock for a whole weekend.

It was not going to turn out quite as I planned.

~XXX~

12