Born to Serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-------------

By the time Tiefle had been at the Manor for a week, the daily routine was second nature to her. Any Jejerra worth their Brand picked up on such things rapidly. In the morning, she would rise before the sun, washing herself before dressing. Most days, one of the Masters would choose an outfit for her the night before, and she would open her closet to find the hangers of something specific glowing with an electronic blue. After dressing, she would meet Clara in the kitchen to make breakfast. The elder Jejerra always moved with smooth, efficient grace as she cooked and cleaned, careful not to clink dishes that could wake up the Masters. The two would silently prepare the morning meal as the sun rose and stand ready as the two men ate, serving as required to fetch drinks, read the morning news bulletins, or anything else they required. Afterwards, they would eat something themselves. The Masters gave them a half hour in the morning for their own use, usually occupied by Tiefle and Clara sharing a meal and any information that may be relevant to the mens' days, then they would accompany their respective Masters.

Leomund seemed hesitant to give Tiefle many orders, but Master Kingston and Clara seemed to have a long established repertoire as she often had his requests ready before he even made them. Tiefle would bite her lip as she watched, hoping to have that familiarity with Leomund eventually. When he did give her a command, he often seemed hesitant and awkward, usually offering them as a question or request: "Can you get me more juice?" "May I, um, can you take the dishes?" It often left Tiefle wondering if she should treat the questions as rhetorical and merely follow with a silent smile, or if he actually wished for a response. She often felt unsure, but Clara gave her encouraging glances that made her feel that she was doing well. She just kept telling herself that familiarity would come with time as they grew comfortable with each other.

By the end of the week, Leomund had seemed to grow accustomed to her presence, and Tiefle had found out that a few of his friends were coming over to the Manor. Of everyone, Clara seemed the most excited as Leomund was the only one in his circle of friends that had not Acquisitioned a ward yet. She doted politely over the two and insisted he pick out a special outfit for Tiefle. After much polite prodding from the elder Jejerra, Sir conceded and walked awkwardly into Tiefle's closet, emerging with an elegant choice.

As the evening turned to a clear dark night, Tiefle was setting some appetizers out that Clara had helped prepare, being careful not to get anything on her dress. Her Sir had chosen a black dress with red lace trim as well as stiletto heels that went beautifully with the black fishnet stockings and lacy gloves that went up to her elbows. A sleek corset hugged her waist, red cord tying it snuggly, and there was a black ribbon holding up her hair to one side, a waterfall of red curls falling over a bare shoulder. The whole conglomeration looked positively vampiric, and it matched Sir's own black suit with its red accents. In the deep black night, she loved the way they matched, and even her eyes burned with a lustful red as she strode around, the short frilly skirt bouncing with her happy stride.

Just as she was finishing the table, the doorbell rang. Instinctively, she strode gracefully to answer it, almost bumping into Leomund as he did the same. Awkwardly, he stopped and waved her to do it, unused to the small act of convenience. Tiefle smiled and opened the door to find a half dozen figures waiting outside.

"Welcome to the Kingston Manor," she said with a slight bow.

The girl in front whistled with a smirk, "Damn Leo, you know how to pick 'em."

The group pressed in as Tiefle held open the door, but she could not hide a surge of pride at the girl's comment. They all settled into the den on the comfortable sofas or leaning against furniture on the thick carpet, and Sir proceeded to introduce each of them. The one that had spoken was Jez, with vibrant red hair that seemed to flicker with digital firelight and a personality just as colorful. With her was Plo, a Jejerra with thick muscles and a deep tan.

While Jez lay sprawled on the couch, Plo's massive frame sat on the arm, and Tiefle knew that it would probably have cracked under his weight if the furniture of the Manor was not so well crafted. Kaz was tall and broad, especially compared to Jez's sight frame, and his ebony skin gave way to piercingly blue eyes. His hair was an ageless silver, and he held himself with a similar posture to Leomund's own practiced elegance.

Even lounging on the high backed chair, his back was straight and his legs crossed neatly. On the floor at his feet was his ward, Matlo. Tiefle had heard of body modifications, such as Jez's firelight locks, but Matlo was a thing of beauty. His entire body was covered in silky fur that seemed to swish and wave around him as if he were underwater. Pointy, catlike ears stood atop his head, taking the normal feline features of a Jejerra to an artistically natural extreme. On his back, instead of the normal tattoos, silver fur outlined the geometric shapes that represented his Brand, and other than the thick leather collar around his neck, he was completely naked.

A thin chain led from the collar to Kaz's hand, and Matlo actually purred as his Master rubbed the fur at the base of his skull. Chris was the raunchiest of the group, with bright colored clothes that lay loose around his frame. His blonde hair stood in short spikes, and his pierced face always bared a cheeky grin.

Perpetually on his lap or curled against him was Nubian, delicately petite and in a dress that made Tiefle's revealing attire seem stoic in comparison. The slinky black dress was backless in the traditional Jejerran fashion, but it cut so low that even the small of her back was bared. The hem barely covered her backside, not in the least helped by Chris' constantly exploring fingers running along the outside of her thigh just under the edge of the fabric.

Her dark hair fell in long curls that went almost down to her full chest that was barely covered by the front of the strapless dress that had several cut outs. The outfit was so revealing that it was barely better than her just laying nude, but Chris did not seem like the type to prefer much left to the imagination. Unlike Plo and Matlo, Nubian seemed to cling to her Master hungrily, and Tiefle could see shivers of goosebumps and flashes of color in the small ward's eyes as Chris' hands perpetually stroked her as if at any time she expected him to rip away what little covered her and use her body right then and there.

After the various Masters had introduced themselves and their wards, the Jejerras gathered and distributed the food and got drinks while Leomund and his friends settled into friendly conversation and a bit of hazing.

"It's about time you got yourself a nice piece of ass," Chris said, then turned to Jez, "No offense."

Jez shrugged, "Eh, we had our fun. Leo's too uptight, needs to live a little."

Tiefle suddenly felt defensive toward her Master, but with a glance she saw him just roll his eyes and raising a glass in agreement.

With a groan, Kaz waved a hand at Chris and Jez, "Just because you two live life so flamboyantly, does not mean that the rest of us need be shamed for moderation."

Leomund lifted his glass in a casual toast to the comment while Jez scoffed.

"Don't act like you chose her," she said, motioning to Tiefle, "We all know that you'd have died in a cold, lonely bed if your dad hadn't made you get her."

He fidgeted with his glass for a moment, shooting Tiefle the quickest glance, "It... it was time. My father was right. It was... inappropriate for me to go any longer without a ward." He seemed to force the words out, and he glanced to Tiefle again. She smiled warmly to him, and his tension seemed to ease a little. He cleared his throat, "But you are right, if crass, Chris. She is rather beautiful."

"Agreed," Kaz said, raising his glass as he looked at Tiefle. As he spoke, Matlo purred in agreement.

"Told you," Chris said, "Now, have you broken her in yet?"

Her Sir shot Chris a look that could have cut steel, which confused Tiefle. It seemed like a perfectly legitimate question. Leomund opened his mouth to respond, but could not seem to get her the words. He looked to Tiefle, and she smiled happily before speaking, "Sir has not yet requested those services from me."

Jez smirked, "No?"

He growled, "Not everyone treats their wards like fuck dolls, you goddamn degenerates. Jejerras aren't just sex toys or objects."

Chris rolled his eyes and slid his fingers between his ward's thighs, "Near as makes no difference." As he did, Nubia let out a gasp and pressed herself into his probing hand. "Besides, they like it."

Leomund seemed to sink back into his chair with disdain, but Jez pressed on, "What? You think we're lying? You think that-" and she pointed to Nubia's reaction, "is all just an act?"

Kaz shrugged, "She isn't wrong. Jejerras are emotional creatures. They aren't house appliances that just follow commands. They feel and act and engage." He swirled the drink a bit, then glanced at Tiefle, "Just ask her. They don't lie, at least not without orders to."

Leomund rolled his eyes, but Tiefle just tilted her head, waiting for him to ask away. Not sure what to do, he just bit his cheek, uncomfortable with the whole exchange.

"Fine," Jez said, "I'll do it." She turned to his ward, "Tiefle, I'll be direct. Do you have a problem pleasuring your Master?"

"Of course not!" Tiefle said without hesitation, giggling a bit at the absurdity of the question.

Leomund rolled his eyes, "You don't have to answer their immature prodding, Tiefle."

"I don't mind, Sir," she replied happily, "I'm eager to clarify anything that the Academy did not explain about my potential services."

He pressed his fingers into the bridge of his nose, sighing explosively.

A mischievous grin crawled across Jez's face, "What if I asked you to play with one of us?"

Again without hesitation, "So long as Sir does not object, it would be my pleasure."

"Hell yeah! Dibs!" Chris said excitedly, inciting a whine of jealousy from Nubian. He smirked and grabbed her backside roughly, turning her whine into a giggling squeak.

"In your dreams, degenerate," Jez said, then bit her lip, "Kaz, you seem an appropriate stand in."

The cobalt eyed Master tilted his head and uncrossed his legs. Tiefle looked to her Sir, but he just slumped back into his chair, arms crossed.

Jez gave Leomund a moment to protest, then smiled eagerly, "Go on then, enjoy yourself..."

Tiefle grinned, "Yes, Mistress."

Stepping forward, she positioned herself in a way that she could see her Master out of the corner of her eye. Standing in front of Kaz, she lifted the edge of her skirt enough to sit slowly onto his lap, side straddling him to face her body toward Leomund. Dropping her hands away, she let the skirt flow over Kaz's lap, feeling his sleek trousers against the back of her bare thighs. With slow gentle movements, he laid one hand at the small of her back, prompting her to instinctively sit straighter. The other hand slid upward, fingers trailing up her leg until it came to rest on her lap, then turned over, palm up. Tiefle met Kaz's eyes, and his gaze flicked down indicatively.

Her breath caught as she understood his meaning, biting her lip as her heart raced. She hesitated for a moment, looking to Leomund for any sign of protest, but he just sat slumped in his chair fiddling with a loose thread on his vest. However, he glanced up for a fleeting moment, and Tiefle saw a hungry curiosity in his eyes he could not hide. The blink of emotion she saw there invigorated her, and she returned her eyes to Kaz, his palm still resting on her lap in wait. Obediently, she slid her hands slowly up the sides of her legs, feeling the goosebumps raising across her skin. The skirt slid up her sides, showing her smooth legs to the room until her fingers found the lace trimmed panties she wore. Hooking her thumbs under the elastic, she slid them down, shifting on Kaz's lap as she peeled them past her backside then down her legs. Careful not to catch them on her heels, she pulled them off one foot then the other before placing them in Kaz's patiently waiting hand.

Sitting on his lap bare naked under her skirt, Tiefle placed her hands atop each other, waiting for another direction while glancing to her Master again. He remained slumped in his chair, but now his eyes seemed locked on her. Suppressing a giddy smile, she returned her gaze to Kaz, heart racing at the thought of the eyes upon her.

With a gentle strength that surprised her, Kaz took her by the waist and pulled Tiefle's back against his chest. In the same motion, he pulled one of her legs over his lap so she was truly straddling him now, her body pressed against him. His hand that held her panties slithered over the top of hers, small compared to his and sweating as her heart pounded. With a deft movement, he wrapped and twisted and rewrapped her wrists in her own panties, binding them tightly but not uncomfortably together. With the same gentle slowness, he pulled the lace binding up to her chest, holding her wrists against her bosom. With his other hand, he pulled up the front of her skirt. The position was ambitiously forward of him, but Kaz moved with such slow liquid grace, that nothing in her felt startled or afraid.

His fingertips traced gingerly between her thighs until the heel of his hand pressed against her smooth mound. At that point, he slowed even further, gradually sliding upward, his other hand still firmly binding her arms to her chest. Finally, Tiefle's skirt was pushed up so high that the only thing shielding her bare flower from view was Kaz's large, gentle hand. With a touch that could lift the dew from the morning grass, the tips of his fingers brushed her lower petals so lightly she wondered if it had just been her imagination, and she sucked in a shuttering breath.

"Geez, Kaz. Enough, I get it," Sir's voice cut through the scene like cold water, and Tiefle had to blink away the blurring colors in her vision as her body screamed at her for letting the sensation stop.

Kaz grinned over her shoulder, "See how she's shaking? This isn't an act." While he spoke, his hand lifted away, letting the frilled skirt fall back across her. Tiefle sucked in a breath as the material brushed against her flower, realizing how sensitive she was below from his teasing. Kaz released his grip on the panties around her wrists, but the tension in her body kept her arms firmly pinned against her chest.

"If I may, Master," Matlo said, his voice a thick purr. Kaz nodded graciously and the furred ward continued, "Jejerras are not trained to pretend or feign. We are trained to feel, to be genuine. Service is no obligation, it is a purpose." Leomund seemed unconvinced, but he was not arguing.

Kaz just rolled his eyes and shoved Tiefle up onto her feet. "Go on," he said with a firm smack to her bare bum under her skirt that incited a giggled yelp, "Get us some drinks while we advise your Master in the graces of ownership." Tiefle bowed with a smile and turned. "Oh," Kaz said, adding one more comment, "and keep the panties around your wrists. It is an elegant look on you." Tiefle blushed, but she nodded happily with a gleeful smile before prancing off to retrieve the drinks.

For the remainder of the night, Tiefle filled and brought drinks to the Masters. Despite the fact that there were several Jejerras present, the Manor belonged to her Master, so such services were traditionally her responsibility. It was challenging at first to work with her hands bound, but she quickly adapted, using a tray precariously balanced on her palms to bring the drinks in. Whenever possible, she would bend at the waist to provide anyone, especially Leomund, an enticing view under her skirt. Her Master did not comment on her displays, but he would often glance at the panties around her wrists. On more than one occasion, she sensed his gaze on her.

The night carried on, and Jez suggested some drinking games. Kaz and Sir refused at first, but eventually gave in to her and Chris' pleading. With her hands tied, Tiefle struggled to rush the drinks out as fast as they consumed them. Soon, the gathering had grown raucous and colorful as drunken dares were made and the tension between Leomund and his friends loosened. Jez lost her shirt as Chris took body shots atop her smooth stomach. Nubia squeaked with jealousy, making Kaz scoop her up and treat her to more of the teasing he had given Tiefle. Even Leomund's stoic personality softened with laughter. Once, he awkwardly reached out to ask Tiefle for a refill, and his hand accidentally slid up her leg to her bare backside. The motion made her skin prickle with heat, but even in his drunken state, he fished it back apologetically. The two shared a nervous smile, but the interaction was not lost on the others.

"Come on!" Chris cried out, "Just live a little!" With that, he pulled Nubia to him and pulled at the ties at the side of her dress. As if she had been waiting eagerly for that moment, Nubia lifted her arms up and shook her hips excitedly to let the dress fall to the ground before leaping nakedly onto her Master's lap. The entire group, Masters and Jejerra alike, laughed at the display, Tiefle nearly dropping her tray of drinks as she set them on the table carefully with her tied hands. Jez whooped and cheered as Chris pulled himself free of his trousers as Nubia mauled his face with hungry kisses and nibbles. Taking her cue, Jez traded a meaningful look at Plo, who instantly took her wrists and fell atop her from the arm of the couch, the topless Mistress disappearing under his muscled body as he pinned her arms and began sucking at the side of her neck.

Before long, Kaz excused himself and Matlo to the guest room, and Jez passed out in a shameless tangle of naked limbs with Plo. Still energetic and drunk, Chris stood, stripped down to his boxers, then threw the naked Nubia over his shoulder before carrying her out to the pool outside. Tiefle began gathering the dishes and detritus, and Leomund sighed with exasperation. She met his eye, and he smiled drunkenly.

"Apologies for my friends," he said, voice slurring, "they're degenerates but they're good people." With that, he lifted himself to his feet uneasily, and began staggering to his bedroom. Tiefle followed obediently, even letting him lean on her up the stairs to help him to his room, then removed his shoes and jacket after he collapsed unconscious into the mattress.

Afterwards, she returned to the den to finish cleaning up. While she picked up the last of the dishes, she left the panties tied around her wrists. Kaz had not specified the timeframe to leave them, but neither had Sir or any of the Masters told her to take them off. Besides, the bindings filled her with a tingle of excitement each time she looked at them. After Tiefle had finished straightening up, she wandered toward her room to retire for the night, but she passed her Master's chamber and stopped. The events of the night had revved her body to the max, and she was certain that she could not sleep even if she tried. Her mind churned with questions and emotions as she stood before his door.

"Psst," a voice said from her side, startling her. Tiefle turned to see Jez, naked save for the panties she had tugged on crookedly, her hair a ruffled mess from how she had drunkenly fallen asleep. "Can't sleep?"

"I was heading to retire, Mistress," Tiefle replied, "unless you needed anything."

Jez smirked and stepped toward her, breasts bared shamelessly as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes, "I thought Jejerras were not allowed to lie to humans?" Tiefle blanched and dropped her eyes in shame, but Jez just laughed quietly, "He's a handful, but don't worry. It's not you."