Born to Serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiefle smiled wryly, "as I have been told, but he seems unhappy with me."

Jez snorted, "Nah, he just doesn't know how to play with a toy he's never had." The joke eased some of Tiefle's nervousness, and Jez gestured at his room with her chin, "So go. Show him what he owns."

Tiefle's eyes widened. "That would be very presumptuous of me, Mistress!" she said in an exaggerated whisper.

Jez shrugged, "Isn't initiative trained at the Academy?"

Unease rushed through her at the Mistress's comment. She was right. A ward who only followed direct commands was tedious and unreliable. One was expected to learn and adapt to a Master's needs without needing specific direction, but she had not known Sir long enough to know if her advances would be welcome or offensive.

Seeming to see her internal struggle, Jez leaned in, "You clearly want him." As she spoke, she tugged at the lace bindings on Tiefle's wrists, then her hand slid quickly between the ward's legs, instantly coating her fingers in the prominent wetness there. Jez hummed in triumph, "badly..." she released Tiefle and took a step back, "I'll make it simple then. Consider it a command. Undress yourself. Climb into his bed. Give him the-" she paused, then grinned, "second best lay of his life. I promise he'll be less awkward about you in the morning." Without waiting for a response, she walked backwards away, licking her wet fingers flirtatiously before turning on her heel to stride away happily.

Tiefle stood there in shock for a long moment. She had not realized how aroused she was until Jez had touched her. The girl had laid out her mind's entire quandary in an instant. She had also played her perfectly. Tiefle no longer had a choice. With an order given, there was no more dilemma. With a deep breath, she peeled off her dress and corset, laying them along with the rest of her clothes on the ground by his door in a neat folded pile. Aside from the panties still around her wrists, she stood in the hall naked. Steeling herself, she pushed into his room and closed the door quietly behind her.

He was as she left him, sprawled across the bed in his bedraggled suit. Crawling onto the mattress, she slid between his spread legs and reached forward with her tied hands. In a careful motion, she opened his zipper and tugged the trousers down. Once he fell free into the night air, she squirmed up just enough to take him into her mouth, her salivating lips wrapping around him hungrily. Instantly, she felt his body stiffen and his cock grow thick and full in her mouth. Her arms tucked beneath her, she used her fingertips to caress his shaft as her bare feet kicked idly in the air.

Leomund stirred, blinking himself awake between pleasured sighs. Tilting his head down, he groaned, "Jez, what are you-" then he froze when he saw Tiefle between his legs, mouth full of him as her eyes peered up to meet his. He squinted in confusion, "Tiefle wha-" just as he spoke, she slid him deep past her tongue, and his words were cut off in an involuntary gasp. He blinked back his surprise, and she pleaded to him with her eyes, making his lips slowly press closed as his protests were buried behind his body's reaction. With that, she took him fervently deep, her fingertips playing across his skin teasingly. He groaned through gritted teeth and clutched the bedsheet, his legs trembling against her cheeks as she pressed her face against him. Sweetness tingled her tastebuds as dribbles of interest reacted to her efforts, and she swirled his excitement around with her tongue and her lips rolled up and down him.

Suddenly, he rolled over, pushing her onto her back and pinning her arms above her head by the lace binds. Planted over her, he stared deep into her, eyebrows pressed together in a mix of frustration, longing, and confusion.

Tiefle gasped, eyes watering. "Please Sir!" She pleaded, "please! I want to serve. I just want to serve... I want to make you happy. I want to. I want... I want you." He stared into her eyes, his own slate grey gaze seeming incredibly troubled. Tiefle breathed heavily, heart pounding out of her chest. Blinking away the tears that poured down the side of her face, she repeated herself, not pleading this time, but full of resolve and firmness, pouring every bit of her sincerity and desire into the words, "I. Want. You."

His eyes softened, and he sat up, releasing her hands. After a pause, he pulled open his shirt and peeled it away, his trousers following after. When he collapsed on her again, it no longer felt like he was fighting her off. His hands held her bound arms above her head and his lips locked with hers with a hunger that surprised her. The illusion that he disliked her shattered, and a gasp of air rushed past her lips as a fullness entered her. Tiefle's legs pulled almost to her chest on either side of him as her body curled into itself reacting to him inside her. The grip on her wrists tightened as her arms pulled against his hands, and her legs shivered as his full length slipped effortlessly inside her soaked embrace.

Like all Jejerra, Tiefle had been thoroughly trained in pleasurecraft at the Academy. She had felt men inside her countless times as instructors guided her on how to move, how to sound, how to react. She had lain with other Jejerra, human trainers, and under the mercy of mechanical stimulators of varying sizes and shapes to train her what to expect and how best to serve even the most creative of Masters. She had been teased and trained to control her release or to go without one. She had taunted and prodded until her body screamed for an orgasm, only to be denied for days in order to train her to control her natural urges even in the most lustful of circumstances. Yet, absolutely nothing she had experienced in her years of training felt the same as having Sir inside of her.

Each push of his body into hers made her groan in ecstasy, each time he grunted in pleasure she shivered empathically, and each time his length slid from her she arched her back to hold on to the fullness of him just a moment longer. They writhed together in throes of heavy breathing and clenched muscles and skin against skin, neither wanting to lose themselves and end the feeling of entropic euphoria. Finally, with a strength born of adrenal fury, Leomund buried Tiefle into the mattress with one final impaling thrust, flattening her shaking body as he pinned her arms to the pillow and spread her open so hard that her joints ached. His exertion would have been painful if not for the explosions of orgasm that reverberated through her body as he did, leaving her shuddering in his unyielding grasp.

With the last heaves of energy left to him, Sir rolled to the side and collapsed, his spent heft pulling sloppily from between her legs. Tiefle lay for a while, the residual echoes of her release still causing periodic convulsions in her limbs. Eventually, she rolled her weak body against his, feeling their chests heave together from the exertion. The smell of sweat and tears and sex filled her nostrils, and she felt his arm wrap gingerly around her to pull her close before the sweetest sleep she had ever experienced swallowed her into its welcoming abyss.

--------------------

--------------------

Author's note:

I hoped you enjoyed this read! I have a few ideas on how I would like to take this world and this story. If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment below. If this story gets enough attention, I would be glad to make it into a series.