Born to Whore - Mom and Daughter Ch. 01

Story Info
Step-daughter learns what mommy really does to make money.
5.7k words
4.29
145.7k
238
0

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**A work of fiction and fantasy. Any resemblance to any known person or people, location oevent is purely coincidental.**

*

So there was her Mom, on all fours in the middle of the living room, she was wearing one of Mandi's schoolgirl uniforms. It was a size too small on her but it didn't really matter, since the shirt was open and her Mom's new boobs were hanging out. Mandi was always jealous of her Mom Daisy's body. At 34 she looked 24, a tall, slim body she worked hard for in the gym for her job as a bikini waitress at the new sports bar. Their quaint upscale town wouldn't allow a full strip club but that didn't stop the endless grabbing, hooter shots, lapdances and a lot more in a small room in the back, not to mention the fact that you had to suck off the manager every once in a while to get the good shifts, even for a top earner like her Mom. She enjoyed the attention though and had no problem using her hard earned body to get it. There was something about her that made men, women, and hell, even Mandi want to touch her. Her air-headed, sweet, bimbo-like disposition made you wanna squeeze her tits, her ass, she always giggled, sometimes brushed the hand away, sometimes encouraged it while pretending not to, but as much as Mandi loved her Mom she had to admit she was a dumb blonde and the same qualities that made her so endearing, her ditzy, sweet, naivete also proved her downfall when coupled with her near nymphomania levels of insatiable lust and her giant 34D's. Hence her current career path and what was currently unfolding in front of Mandi.

Mandi was scheduled to get the procedure done herself in a couple days, since she had just turned 18 a few days before. She could barely wait! the anticipation killing her because her chest was almost flat, They had gotten a little bigger lately and she liked squeezing them because it got her wet, like seemingly everything these days. But all the girls in her class had filled out months before and even girls not nearly as hot as Mandi were getting all the dates with all the boys all because of their big tits. Her friend Amy already had 32D's and Mandi had spent last night feverishly playing with them while Amy reciprocated, saying that she loved how perfectly formed Mandi's small boobs were, spending so much time licking at the tiny buds of her nipples and squeezing the small cones of her breasts, putting Mandi at ease while she took her virginity with a dildo she stole from her sisters room. They used it to 'get ready for the boys' as Amy called it. Mandi's brief sexual experiences ranged from that, to a fumbling blowjob once and then to 2 days ago with Amy and the 3 guys in the bathroom at school, but the guys had small dicks and came so quick that she and Amy barely got to suck them. And then of course there was what happened this morning with her Mom in the bathroom after the wax, her Mom's hand sliding up her leg then...well they got interrupted.

She looked nearly identical to her Mom with the same curly blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, long legs and nice round ass. A splash of freckles across Mandi's cheeks and nose and her almost permanent blush made her look much, much younger than her 18 years. She was also much shorter than her Mom. At only 5'0" she was gonna get the same size 34D's as her Mom. Her Mom protested but Mandi knew what she was doing, her new tits would look huge on her tiny frame and then maybe Mandi wouldn't be feeling like second place next to her Mom because despite their near identical looks her Mom's ample chest always won in the end garnering longer stares than Mandi, sometimes men would look disappointed noticing her flat chest before they quickly went back to staring at her Mom. Her Mom had pretty big tits before she got them made bigger and she grew early, she wasn't flat like Mandi. She didn't understand. Well that was all gonna change in a few days. Thankfully school would be over for the summer by then. And she could explain the size difference as a summer growth spurt.

But for right now there was her Mom with Mandi's schoolgirl kilt bunched up around her nice round ass, she was even wearing the school's official knee high socks, unofficial white stiletto heels and her long blonde hair was even done up in pigtails same as Mandi wore it.

What was more interesting though, was the large naked black man behind Daisy fucking her doggy-style. Large red streaks and even one perfectly formed hand print covered her round ass that jiggled rhythmically with the thrusting of the man behind her. Mandi had skipped school that day, as a small present to her self for turning 18. She ducked out before last class, hiked her kilt up and unbuttoned most of her shirt before almost skipping home, loving the horny looks of all the men that she passed on the way home.

She was so entranced by the scene in front of her that she didn't notice one of her hands go to her nipples, she also didn't notice the other hand go to her now soaking pussy. She also didn't notice her 'Daddy' walk up behind her and wrap one his large hands over her mouth and the other hand down towards her pussy, trapping her own hand there between her legs. She bucked and squealed though it was muffled by his hand. He wasn't really her Daddy, he was her Mom's latest 'husband' Allen, but he had a lot of money unlike the others and had just moved them into an expensive, modern, house in a good neighbourhood, he had a hummer and a more sensible BMW that her Mom usually drove and he had bought them all kinds of nice stuff, clothes, fancy dinners, concerts and even a mini cooper for her birthday a few days ago! So he insisted that she call him 'Daddy'.

He was also a complete and total jerk, rude, over confident, kind of a redneck as he was from the south, perverted, made most of that money dealing drugs and some online fraud stuff and for the last few days, since her 18th birthday he was constantly running his hands all over her, finding dumb excuses to squeeze her tits or her ass, often with her Mom right there in the room, sometimes he'd even give her Mom a lewd grin while he did it. Sometimes her Mom grinned back. Unfortunately he was also really hot, tall, great body and like ruggedly handsome. Her Mom's ditzy, horniness drew her to Allen's raw sexual, criminal nature.

Allen liked the squirming sensation of his step daughter grinding against his body while she tried to process everything that was happening. Eventually she started to calm down as he whispered into her ear,

"Shhhh, calm down baby, don't get all worked up and act all shy now, I can feel the heat coming off your pussy."

He moved his hand that was on top of her hand in small tight circles, manipulating her fingers, forcing her to rub herself through the tiny, soaked g-string that was doing almost nothing to separate her fingertips from her throbbing clit. Her knees started to buckle from the forced masturbation and his large hand covering her mouth was causing her to breathe more rapidly, Sensing this he slowly removed his hand from her mouth, she didn't really need to be quiet, firstly because her mother's screams filled the whole house, and secondly because he had just pushed her into the living room.

"Just keep fucking her Dev, don't let her go," Allen demanded cooly to the pumping into her mother from behind.

"Look who I found peeping and soaking wet!" he remarked with a sneer in his voice.

"Wha- Mandi, Oh MyGod,! No, No, She's-she's shouldn't see..ugh shouldn't be here!" Daisy tried to reply between thunderous thrusts from Dev.

Mandi had never heard that kind of pleading or worry from her Mom's voice, of course everything of the last couple minutes had been a first. Allen pulled her down into a kneeling position beside him on the couch. His legs were spread on either side of her mother's head, as she was positioned on all fours on the carpet in front of the couch. His massive underwear covered bulge was just inches from her mother's face as she continued to get pounded doggy-style from behind by a stranger in the middle of the living room. Allen kept his hand on top of Mandi's rubbing it back and forth faster and faster across the pointless crotch of her now see-through pink g-string. His other hand moving to her ass, squeezing the cheeks into hard little bunches in his hand, then feeling the quick snap as they immediately wiggled back into place.

"Mmmm, ass even tighter than your Moms..." he mumbled as he pulled her closer and buried his face against her neck, lightly kissed and nibbled his way up to her earlobe, gently running the tip of his tongue along its edge. He wasn't being tender or considerate for her accord but rather he knew that girls liked all that sensitive stuff and he needed her horny as possible for the rest of the lewd plans that were already forming in his sick head. He was pleased when he felt the heat of her flush the second he kissed her there.

"Whadya think Daisy? Is your baby a hot l'il piece of ass or what?! Should we start showing her off?" he laughed rudely.

Daisy looked to be having problems processing all that was going on too. Obviously enjoying the fucking she was getting from Dev, along with Daddy's big bulge in her face, and the unexpected presence of a confused, horny daughter had made Daisy confused and horny herself

" Ugh, ugh, Allen , Nooo she's not, ugh.. ready!" she managed to blurt out. Between thunderous, violent thrusts from behind.

With her mother's speech being constantly punctuated by the hard fucking she was receiving from this Dev, (who still hadn't a word.) Mandi found herself getting wetter still, and found herself looking at him, his perfectly muscled dark body, a few tattoo's on his large biceps and chest. She couldn't wait to see what was obviously a massive cock. With the slapping sound of her Mom's ass, her daddy gripping and squeezing her own, and the smell of sex she was getting wetter by the second. And now wondering what she was supposed to be 'ready' for.

It made her ashamed that her Mom and 'Dad' were turning her on so much, she felt weird about seeing her Mom get fucked and kinda degraded, but it really, really turned her on which made her feel even more ashamed and wetter and now she could feel that she had soaked through her own fingers and onto Allen's,

"You see, Daisy," Allen began in his Kentucky drawl "Mandi here is absolutely ready, go on Mandi, tell your Mom about the call you and your friend Amy had on the phone last night." Mandi immediately turned red and felt herself go pale at the same time, her face dipping down in shame towards her heaving chest. "No, Alle...daddy, please...I can't!" Mandi taking her turn to plead with the man as her Mom did moments before.

"Okay, I'll tell her." Allen interjected once he saw Mandi wasn't gong to speak up "You see Daisy, last night I overheard Mandi talking to her friend Amy, you know, the real slutty one, about the 3 cocks they sucked at school that day. About how they were small and they didn't last that long, about how you wanted to keep sucking. What was it that you said at the end of the phone call Mandi?"

She couldn't look up she felt ashamed and horny and ashamed at being horny.

"I can't Al...Daddy..." A whisper escaping her lips

"LOOK AT YOUR MOTHER! Look her right in the face and tell her what you said to Amy at the end of the call!" He growled again, Quickly firing off a rapid fire spanking to Mandi's ass cheeks so hard, so many times Mandi lost count. Frightened into submission she looked into her mothers own flushed, heaving face and told her what she had said.

"I told Amy that I love the taste of cum."

Her mother looked shocked though not surprised (maybe even a little pleased?) Allen had told her last night about another conversation he recently overheard between Mandi and her friend Amy, where they had talked about the time they took each others virginity with a dildo so that they could 'practice' and be ready for the boys. This time Daisy looked a little shocked and disappointed, (maybe even jealous?) The girl had a little bit of experience but not much. Daisy had to admit that she looked sexy up there on the couch, her own schoolgirl shirt almost undone just like hers, her hair in pigtails just like hers, her tiny kilt bunched up over her tight little ass-cheeks, just like hers, her beautiful blue eyes glazed over in a sheen of lust, just like hers and pussy all soft and smooth, waxed just like hers as Daisy had taught her to do just that morning. Afterwards both of them naked and dripping wet in the tub Daisy kissed the smooth, bald swell just above Mandi's pussy, instinctively knowing her daughter would like it and just as she was sliding a finger inside her they had been interrupted when they heard Allen come home.

"Now tell her what you do." Allen said, snapping her out of her reverie.

"Huh?"

"Tell her what YOU do, Daisy"

A bit of confusion then dread as it dawned on her what he wanted her to say. "No I can't. I can't...she's too young, she's not ready!" her turn to blush and drop head in shame. Yet it slowly swung back and forth from the pounding she was getting from behind.

Allen pulled down the rim of his underwear and his large, throbbing, thick and still hardening 9" cock came flopping out, Mandi had never seen one that big, the boys at the school weren't even half that big! She reached for it, yearning to feel it's heat and it's heft.

"Look at the little slut!" Allen barked again with his lewd grin, "Didn't even have to tell her to grab it, she just went for it! Told you she was ready! Now tell her what you like to do, what you are." he continued.

"Sir, I can't...please no..." she whispered

When Allen noticed that was his wife's turn to stay silent he took a more brutal approach and grabbed her by back of the head and forced his cock into her mouth, Mandi was amazed that her mother took almost all of it so quickly and so easily. Although she still gagged a little at the end. She tried to pull away but Allen her her fast with his wide hand across the back of head, her little pigtails shaking and vibrating as her lungs instinctively tried to pull in air, but his large cock was lodged firmly in her throat. He let go and she pulled back to gasp for air, only to be forced down again.

"Do it, Daisy, I want you look your daughter in the eye and tell her what you do..." More forced slams into her mouth. More forced slams from behind, she was sputtering and gagging, but somehow still doing her best to please them both.

"Daisy..." he said very quietly and sternly as he gripped the back of the head and using her pigtails pulled her up so that she was looking directly into her daughters face. "Tell her."

"Allen, no, not yet, pleas.." He forced his cock back into her mouth, into her throat and leaned over and rained a series of slaps against her wobbling, red, ass. He pulled her head back again so she could look at her daughter's pretty, panting, dazed little face and with a heaving, breathless near whisper she said

"I'm a whore."

Mandi gasped, Dev grunted and Allen laughed.

"We don't even need the money!" Allen gleefully remarked "Your Mom likes just likes be used, rented and degraded -- usually, sometimes she doesn't want to do it." Then his voice got dark, serious "But then it doesn't matter what she wants...she knows what her punishment is."

Mandi was shocked, breathing heavy and then squeezing her a little closer to him, he buried his head to her neck resuming the soft kissing and licking along her buzzing, flushed neck and ears the polarizing effect of his degrading words and soft actions sent Mandi reeling, she didn't understand! Her Mom had made a lot of money at the restaurant her little outfits often making her look like a pornstar, men lining up at the bar waiting for her to sit on their laps and do a $10 shot from between her tits, or watching as she gave one to one of the other girls -- even before she got the boobjob. Endless $20's shoved in her hand for letting the men get a good hard, squeeze and getting one back once the night wore on, in fact Allen said he only wanted her to work the weekend shifts for 'advertising.' And as for Allen's employment - well he sold drugs.

Some other things quickly fell into place for Mandi - she remembered times her Mom and Allen would come home from the bar or club with other people, they would go down to the basement to 'party' and almost every time Mandi thought she heard some moaning. Then there was Allen's rude and open fondling of her Mom whenever he felt like it, often right in front of Mandi sometimes in public and always in front of guests, Allen loudly encouraging those same guests to have a squeeze of his latest purchase while Daisy giggled and weakly pushed the men away in a feigned attempt to maintain dignity. The guests would always get a good feel of her huge tits anyway. He would sternly tell Daisy she needed to 'earn it back.' Mandi remembering Allen lewdly and frequently calling her Mom a 'his l'il piggy bank' or 'his working girl' and now it all made sickening sense.

"Show us yer tits." She was shocked by the blunt request from Allen.

"Huh?" she replied breathily, still dazed and so horny at everything that she was witnessing and feeling. A constant flush of sex and shame. Surprise and disgust. And now, even more so by the revelation about her Mom. Her Mom was a whore? She didn't understand. Sure her Mom was sexy, flirty, ditzy and yeah slutty, but a prostitute!?

"Come on, you walked home with your bra showing. You're only using one goddamn button you little tart. Now take off your shirt and show us yer tits!"

Mandi looked down embarrassed that Allen was right. She had undone all her buttons but one as she skipped home, trying to make her boobs look big as possible, liking the looks from the men, but not sure now as she was surrounded by two horny, aggressive one's with big dicks. Allen kissed her neck and pushed Mandi's hand even more vigorously against her own pussy, and then threw in a couple of quick, hard spanks on her butt to let her know he was serious. So her shaking fingers drifted up and undid the last strained button and she shyly slipped the shirt down her smooth white shoulders. The pink bra was strapless with a front clasp. She hesitated but Allen squeezed her sweet little ass-cheeks harder and she undid the bra slowly, shamefully opening it up to reveal her tits to these two men and her Mom.

"Awww, shit baby those are so cute! Been waiting a while to see these!!" He leaned over and grabbed them one by one testing their weight and perfect shape. squeezing them slightly, pulling at the nipples just a little "Daisy, doesn't your baby have the cutest l'il tits?!"

"Yes, sir." Daisy's quick reply. Mandi knew her Mom already liked her tits just the way they were, a perfect, firm 32B. In fact she had groped them this morning after the wax, just before Allen got home and stopped her Mom's long slender fingers as they started to rub against the tingling bare mound of her pussy.

Allen quickly pulled his tiny step-daughter up and over him so she was now straddling his hard toned stomach. His strong hands splitting her open by her perfect, pillowy little ass-cheeks and pulling aside the now useless g-string. The cool air blasted against her heated pussy and caused a fresh wave of her wetness to pour down onto Allen's stomach. He moaned at the feeling of her hot juices dripping onto him and latched his mouth onto Mandi's sweet little tits swapping back and forth, growling, sucking, licking, biting at her nipples causing her to buck and moan.

"I think your little titties are cute, maybe we'll leave them small like this, you might be able to find someone who likes them this small' Allen teased and threatened

"Noooo Daddy!" she pleaded with him "I want them big like Mommy's, so the men will like me and look at me the way they look at her." She pouted and whimpered. Worried that Allen would make true on his threat and cancel the procedure.

12