Born to Whore - Mom and Daughter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well your Mom sure does like the way the men look at her. It's why she works her job, she ain't the brightest bulb, but she likes being a little sex object, right babe?" Now directed at a still being fucked Daisy "Men, and women squeezing her ass, and her big tits, that's how you make people like you, right babe? You used to take them to the room in the back sometimes when you got a little too drunk at work isn't that right? but now mommy's got a better arrangement..." he let that hang.

Daisy blushing and closing her eyes at the filthy expose as the fucking was starting to speed up. "Mommy's a hard worker she earned her tits. You will too." His mouth went back to them, sucking and biting again making her twist and moan with the most sexual pleasure she had experienced in her life thus far.

"Earn them?" she mumbled worriedly.

"Of course!" he replied angrily "You think these two tittyjobs are free!? I paid for them, you'll both earn it back, your Mom's been doing it for a while, Even before she got her new titties" Then the realization hit her, she finally understood what they meant by her 'being ready.' they wanted her to whore herself like her Mom.

"Daddy-No! Um, I'm only 18, I don..!!."

"Yeah, well last week you said 'you were 18 and an adult', mature enough to make the decision to get your tits done, that you wanted them for years and that you were old enough now, remember!?. Well then you're also old enough to earn them." he continued, "The same way your whore mother does."

"Daddy noooo!" she wailed, she couldn't do it, she wouldn't do it. She wouldn't...whore herself out for them, He couldn't be serious he must be joking being gross and pervy. But even though his face was mostly buried against her chest she knew he was serious and then the realization that all the anticipation would be for nothing. Years of low self-esteem and recently even teasing, had seemed ready to finally end. The new tops and bikini's she bought last week would now be useless, the idea of getting as many looks as her Mom and the other girls...she already imagined that they were bigger and now...

"I guess you can get a part-time job, save up and then maybe 6 or 7 years from now you'd have enough money to get them done... but I guess you can just keep your little tits for now...maybe one of the boys at your school will like them this small..." he trailed off, trying to trick the girl, use her desires and low self esteem against her, that's how he got her mom, he made them both understand that the boobjob and earning it as a whore were one and the same, He'd never let her do it otherwise and she'll never make enough money in their little town on her own.

He went back to molesting her tits though not as excitedly this time, looking still horny but not as impressed, it confused her as she felt the need to please this man that she hated, the man that rudely and consistently groped her Mom (and now her) whenever he wanted too, often in front of his friends, often letting them also squeeze and spank and grab all they want, literally treating her Mom like a piece of meat they would inspect before purchase, the man that made lewd jokes and remarks about them being 'pieces of ass' and 'tramps' all the time. The man that was hot and handsome and sexy and stupid and rude and dangerous. She hated that he made her call him daddy, but she did it anyway thinking that she was tricking him into paying for the boobjob. All the time she was batting her eyelashes and wearing slutty clothing for him he was planning something much more sinister. And again the cycle of horny and shame. confused over her motivation to please him and get what she needed, what she wanted. What she needed and wanted right then was to release her growing sexual frustration, then as if reading her mind...

"Daisy, eat your baby's pussy."

"No-i can't , I mean she's my daughter...I don't know if I should-AHHHHHH!" Dev didn't need to be told this time, knowing to fuck her as hard as he possibly could anytime Daisy protested. Thump, slap, thump, slap went rhythm of her Mom's submission the sound of his powerful thighs blasting against Daisy's bruised, ruined ass-cheeks. Daisy moaned low and loud and long. She had to be in some degree of pain, even though she seemed to enjoy it, Mandi could feel the pounding vibrations rumbling through her Mom, through the couch, through Allen, through her pussy.

"Daisy..." there was real venom in his voice as he said her name, his tone and demeanor suddenly turned threatening. Daisy knew what she had to do, what would happen if she didn't and honestly she wanted to do it anyway. But didn't want to admit it out loud, not in that setting at least. She leaned forward releasing Allen's massive cock from her mouth and turning her attention slightly upwards to her daughter's glistening, quivering, perfectly pink l'il pussy. Splayed open as straddled Allen's stomach looking small and diminutive against her large husband. She moved forward, extending her expert tongue and slowly licking and sucking the hot little button of her girls clit, running her tongue up to push inside the tight confines of her baby's tight pussy, tasting the warm nectar that she had been longing for since that morning and even longer.

In no time at all Mandi was squirming and moaning again already close to orgasm,

"Stick a finger up her ass!" Allen breaking the moment yet again with another crude request.

"Her ass? But, Ugh! Owww!" She wailed as Dev violently pounded her for objecting, yet Daisy felt the need to try to continue, "I mean we still haven't even...like, we just started to... she's still just a young girl! Sir please...Nooooo..."she disjointedly mumbled between pistoning thrusts. Finding it hard to sound authoritative while the large man behind her manhandled and molested her and continued to pound her with quickening thrusts.

"Better to get her used to both holes right away, remember how long it took you, how much it hurt 'cuz you teased me with it, made me wait so long, you haven't forgotten the night you got ass fucked for the fist time have you?" again his voice low and scary, threatening and accusatory, her Mom defeated. Whimpering, "No, sir."

"So stick one of your slim tiny fingers up your baby's ass or I'll do it using two of mine." Daisy knew he'd do it too. Allen must be real horny ready to burst. He could also get rough when he was like this so she quickly licked her finger making it nice and wet and licked her baby's pink, clean, flawless asshole making it also nice and wet and slowly pushed her finger in.

Mandi's reaction was unexpected and pleasing as she took her Mommy's finger with a gasp and a slight moan of pleasure. Amy told her that it sometimes felt good to have something in your butt, that some girls even liked it but that it hurt the first couple times. Not this time. Not the way her Mom was doing it. Mandi liked it, and it surprised her and again the cycle of shame starting to repeat itself...

"Holy shit! the little bitch likes it up the butt!" He exclaimed gleefully massaging and spanking her ass-cheeks, running his hands up her tight, lithe body to again crudely squeeze her tits sucking and pulling at them with renewed vigor for just a moment until,

"Ugh! gonna come...!"

It would have been comical if they weren't all so horny but Mandi almost jumped off Allen when she heard the strange voice behind her before she realized it came from Dev. Her Dad pulled Mandi back so she was kneeling on the couch beside him again.

"Where should Mommy take his load baby? She takes it wherever she's told. Pussy? All over her ass? face and tits?"

Mandi wasn't sure which decision to make on her Mom's behalf and was still dazed and horny, but Allen quickly started to squeeze at her now pink ass-cheeks and she knew a painful little spanking was on the way so she blurted out "Um, face and tits?"

"Going with what you know, huh?" Allen asked and again Mandi blushed.

Dev pulled out and stood up, and just as Mandi expected his cock was huge. Big and thick. She had officially seen more cock in the last few minutes than she had her whole life. It wobbled, thick, hard and throbbing as he stood. Daisy assuming a position that Mandi assumed she was used to. Down on her knees, big 34D boobs pushed out and up. Head tilted back slightly, mouth open, eyes open. The first volley hit her across the forehead and into her hair, not wanting to miss too much cum she adjusted her position to get the next few shots in her mouth and across her cheeks. Not finished yet he blasted even more cum all over her chin and tits, filling her mouth a little more. Mandi had no idea a man could come so much and finally spent he stepped back and Daisy looked over at her daughter, she was a heaving, panting mess. Cum in her messed up hair and across her forehead and cheeks, mascara and makeup smudged and smeared. Sperm dribbling out of her mouth and over edge of her engorged panting lips that somehow still had lipstick on them. Cum dripping off her chin to join the remainder all over her tits.

The two locked eyes, both horny and ashamed and confused. Then the wad of money hit Daisy in the face, the bills dropping to the floor except one that stuck to her cum drenched tits, mostly 20's and 50's. Dev and Allen both laughed lecherously as she shamefully collected them all and then handed them to Allen. Trying to wipe the cum off the bill that hit her tits.

"Here's what I made for you Daddy." Daisy said, low, shameful, robotic. Allen leaned over and explained to Mandi that it was important that Daisy collect the money and hand it to him directly, told her it was for establishing dominance and control. He grinned at his wife and said "You can keep that one." referring to the cum soaked bill she was trying to clean.

"Later." Dev said as he casually walked out the door.

"Later." Allen replied equally calm.

He looked back at Mandi and went on, "That way she understands that at the end of the day her pussy is my property it belongs to me. I can do whatever I want with it, loan it, sell it. Lease or rental." He laughed at his own scary comment and added "It's okay she likes it. She's all tired and covered in cum right now but you should hear some of the shit this bitch screams and yells. Actually, you will hear it, fuck I might even make you cause it!"

He laughed again at his own perverted plans before turning back towards Daisy. "Tell your daughter you like being my whore!"

"Allen, no I.." she sounded a little more sure of herself now that she didn't have nearly a foot of cock in her, but it was short lived as he pulled her by a fistful of her hair awkwardly forward onto her hands and knees again and leaned over to beat her round, red and ruined ass.

"OWWWWWW!!" she wailed. "I LOVE being your whore sir!" she wailed with such genuine sincerity and raw passion that Mandi thought her Mom might even be telling the truth.

It was all so much to take and she was still so wet and horny and jealous that everyone had cum but her. She got close when her mom was eating her pussy, finishing what they had tried starting in the morning before Allen had unknowingly interrupted them. She also unexpectedly loved the feel of her mom fingering her bum. But she hadn't cum yet and it looked like she might have to wait a little longer because Allen shoved Mandi onto the carpet so she was right in front of her Mom and said,

"Why don't you show your Mommy how much you love the taste of cum."

12