Born to Whore - Mom and Daughter Ch. 05

Story Info
Mandi watches her mom get punished for teasing.
4k words
4.55
32.3k
41
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**A work of fiction and fantasy. Any resemblance to any known person or people, location or event is purely coincidental. All characters are works of fiction and are depicted as 18 years of age or older**

*****

A few days later they were all curled up on the couch together. Allen in the middle, the girls on either side, cuddled into him under covers as it was unusually cool that evening. As he was flipping idly through stations they landed on a cheesy soft-core porn movie and of course all the pornstars were the Barbie doll type that Daisy, and Mandi were. So in no time at all the girls were commenting on all the tits and make-up, asses and shoes, faces and lingerie and it didn't take long for Allen to get hard. The two of them noticed immediately and got giggling and got to work.

Daisy took the lead, extracting Allen's quickly hardening rod and getting it sloppy in no time, making quick work of it as she put it down her throat and right back out again, delighted at the praise Allen awarded her with. She did it a couple more times and it was hard and glistening and listing towards Mandi towards the left so she giggled and tried to mirror what her mom had just done. Her wet, young, round, little tongue running swirls around the head, letting her warm saliva drip down the sides of his throbbing dick then pushing her head down, sliding his cock into the warm confines of her mouth. Pulled all the way back up trying to keep her lips tight as she closed her eyes and got into it. Up and down. Further and deeper on each down stroke, pausing at the head on the way back up, lost in the love of cocksucking. Allen broke the spell,

"Wow!...what a l'il cock whore!...Just like mommy!"

Mandi stopped for a second ashamed and wet and then her mom leaned across and kissed her deep and passionately. Then Daisy dropped her head down Allen's rod. Then Mandi joined her. They kissed each other again, this time using their tongue's on the head of Allen's pulsing knob at the same time. Allen was getting close but also getting frustrated, because every time he tried to get a handful of tits or ass the girl's would giggle and squirm away or wrap themselves tighter in their blankets so while they continued to suck him off they wouldn't let him get any groping done.

As Allen got closer to the edge he got more frustrated when he couldn't get his hands around a big tit or round asscheek, he settled for Daisy's ponytail, wrapping his fist around it and forcing his wide cock into her thin face jacking himself off using her mouth, he came almost violently into her, ejecting his sperm directly down her throat bypassing her mouth entirely. Daisy spasmed and her eyes teared as the huge cock kicked away in her throat depositing it's cum and when Allen was finally satisfied he pulled his wet, slowly deflating cock from Daisy's mouth, stood, pulled his pants up and left without a word.

Mandi felt like he was mad even though he just got a blowjob, and later that night Mandi found out how just how mad he was. She was sitting in bed in one of her many new matching bra and lacy thong sets reading her ipad when her mom door opened her bedroom door. She was wearing something Mandi had never seen before, something so over the top but strangely erotic, she didn't know whether to laugh or touch herself.

Daisy's beautiful silken blonde hair was pulled into curly pigtails held with pink and white bows, her face was done up with slutty amounts of blush and fake freckles, her clothing was some sort of dolls dress, but custom made to fit over her huge tits. It was covered with big polka dots. She was also wearing a bib that read 'messy slut.' Her legs were bare and ended in white frilly ankle socks. A pink leash, pink collar and pink handcuffs brought the whole perverted ensemble together. Mandi was kind of turned on but worried, because Daisy looked worried.

"SAY IT!" Roared Allen from the bedroom.

Daisy hesitated for a second, "Daddy says I've been a bad girl for teasing and now you have to hear me get punished."

Daisy turned, purposely left Mandi's door wide open, and then with a resigned, worried look on her face walked the short distance down the hallway to her and Allen's bedroom. That door was also left open and just a few moments later Mandi could clearly hear the crack of a belt as her mother's punishment began.

"WHORE!" Short snap followed by a sob.

"SLUT!" Another quick smack and a scream followed.

"HOOKER!" The crack of the belt and another baleful wail.

"I own you." Venom dripping from his voice, "When I want to squeeze your tits or ass while I'm fucking your whore mouth I will! It's nothing but a hole for me to cum in, same as your cunt and your ass! You are a series of holes I will rent out, lease for a weekend or give away in a fucking alleyway as I see fit!" Mandi was horrified not sure if this was another of Allen's perversions or another truth about her mom but either way it was purposely said loud enough for her to hear.

"I'm sorry sir!" she wailed.

"Where do bad little teasing girls get fucked?" When he didn't receive an immediate answer he repeated, "WHERE DO BAD LITTLE TEASING GIRLS GET FUC..."

"...in..in the bum." was her frightened, whispered reply.

Mandi could hear her mom's heavy breathing and then heard a shift on the mattress. There was another of her mom's high-pitched guttural howls and another of Allen's mean growls. Followed by a silent delay broken only by their ragged breathing then Mandi heard a drawer being opened, another delay and then, "Please not the big one! It hurts mister!" She pleaded and there was one last delay and then a wet squelching sound. Then, all the way over in Mandi's room she could hear wet, popping sounds falling into a quick rhythm alongside another round of degrading names,

"PROSTITUTE!" A wet pop.

"STREET WALKER!" Another quick slap across her ass.

"CUMDUMP!" Daisy cried.

Then he dragged her from the bed by the leash, stumbling, nearly falling her hands still cuffed together in front of her.

"Sir, where are we goin...No please, you said you'd only punish me not her, No please, not her!.." She pleaded as he dragged her towards Mandi's room and then he stood there in Mandi's open doorway. Naked, filled with lust and rage, his worried wife still dressed to look like some sort of slutty doll quivering beside him, her leash wrapped tightly in his large hand, the light pouring in from the bright hallway behind him, silhouetting him, making him look imposing, commanding, threatening. He was.

"Get over here." He directed Mandi. Shivering, stunned, wet and worried on her bed, frozen under the covers terrified of going over to him, terrified of not going over to him.

"Come. Here." Allen's voice hardened.

Mandi slid from beneath the covers a slightly smaller and younger but otherwise identical copy of her mom. She was fearful of what Allen would do to her if she disobeyed and not wanting to share any of her mothers punishment, she daintily stepped across the carpet towards Allen and as she came near he softly grabbed her in a warm embrace his hand sliding down to her smooth, supple asscheek, he nuzzled her neck he told her she was beautiful something he'd never said before and she flushed with pride, until he continued,

"Today was your first, and let's hope only, offense of teasing, so I'm gonna let it slide, it was mostly your mom here encouragin' you to do it..."

Mandi breathed a sigh of relief and even subconsciously hugged him a little harder.

"...however you are gonna help me sexually abuse her."

"Nooooooo!...Daddy!" came a whispered whine from Mandi

"YES BABYWHORE!" Answered Allen with a roaring laugh and Daisy couldn't say anything because Allen put her to her knees and started fucking her mouth using her pigtails as handles in a violent, ugly mouth fucking that left her panting and gagging despite her expertise.

"Here, use her leash." Allen said to Mandi handing her the pink leather leash "Wrap it tight around your hand." Mandi did as told, liking the way the soft genuine leather pulled tight against her hand despite the fact that her frightened mother was at the other end.

"Yeah, that's right.." Allen encouraged, he stepped over the leash, Mandi still kneeling on the ground now shifted around behind Allen, lined up even with her mother so she could fill his perverse wishes.

"Pull her back towards us. Hard. Don't let mommy pull away make sure she keeps Daddy's cock all the way in her mouth! It's okay Mandi, your mommy likes being degraded. In fact I bet it makes her even wetter having her own daughter dominate her."

Daisy couldn't answer as Mandi pulled the leash towards her. Allen wrapped his hands in Daisy's blonde, curly pigtails and started power fucking her mouth, more masturbation than blowjob as he slammed his cock in and out. Sometimes he paused with his cock completely lodged down her throat, her face pressed against his strong, flat stomach, her daughter keeping her there, pulling on the leash tight. Mandi got worried when Daisy's eyes started to flutter, so Allen let Mandi release the grip on the leash just long enough for Daisy to take a big wet breath before Allen commanded 'Again!' and a sobbing Mandi yanked back on the leash so Allen's big, slick rod went right back into Daisy's mouth and he again used her pigtails to hold her head still while he pumped in and out.

"You like bein' the boss of mommy?" He asked Mandi

" No." Angrily whispered Mandi who had stopped sobbing and dropped the leash. Allen pulled her up hugging her warmly to his side once more, his hand returning to her soft asscheek. His lips to her neck in some weird apologetic attempt knowing how it made her tingly and compliant.

"Ohhh I think you liked it a little. How about Mommy!?" He asked loudly and mockingly as he buried his cock back into her mouth for some long, wet strokes. In and out. Smoothly. Obviously she could only answer with a worried sounding muffle which made Allen laugh some more. He then leaned over licked and kissed Mandi's neck some more knowing the effect it produced and he took her soft mewling groan as an excuse to whisper some extra perverted instructions to her.

"No..I can't. I won't do it, I can't say that! Daddy, please..." She pleaded.

"So many disobedient bitches today!" He sounded angry. He put that anger into fucking Daisy's mouth, once again picking up the pace and the force, pushing his thick rod down her throat and back out in a brutal throating that only a pro like Daisy could take, her custom dolls dress and bib gone dark with spit. Messy slut, indeed. She heaved and panted on his cock. wanting to please him, wanting him to stop.

"Okay! Okay!...I'll do it." Mandi said to halt the sexual assault on her mother's mouth.

"Kneel down there Mandi. I want you to look her right in the face when you ask her." He instructed.

Even though Daisy's hands were still bound together she kept trying to use them to slow Allen's assault on her mouth but he kept swatting them away eventually making her stop with a quick slap to the face, not hard, but hard enough. And he made sure to slap her from the left to the right so she'd be looking directly at her daughter while her face was flush with shame and lust and embarrassment.

The sight of her mother taking a slap to the face was more than enough to frighten Mandi into action, but it still took a lot to get her to recite Allen's perverted lines so she took a deep breath and looked into the aqua blue pools of her mother's eyes, both of them knowing that she was being forced to repeat Allen's filthy thoughts and said, "Mommy...Are you proud that your l'il babygirl is gonna be a hooker like you?"

Allen laughed and forced his cock into his wife's mouth, "C'mon Daisy -- she asked you a question!" he mocked, knowing all she could do was mumble around his member as he pushed it yet again into her unprepared mouth. The three of them horny with the sight of Allen's thick, slick shaft fucking Daisy's mouth, her throat working like a well oiled machine efficiently taking and releasing him.

"Better ask her again Mandi, when your mom has some dick in her mouth she don't hear so good. Goes into kinda of a trance, that's what makes her such a great cocksucker...Ask her again."

Mandi hesitated but caught Allen's glance again and she didn't want to risk angering him more. So she looked at mother's beautiful, flushed face and repeated Allen's lewd script a little louder, "Mommy, Are you proud your l'il babygirl is gonna be a hooker like you!?"

Daisy knew what answer he wanted, "Yesssss!"

She whispered it, defeated and horny and truthfully. Daisy had plenty of perversions but it still made her feel guilty that the thought of whoring herself out with her daughter turned her on so much.

"Good." With that he took the control of the leash and using it along with Daisy's hair yanked his wife back up into a standing position and pushed her into the hallway face first towards the railing over looking the modern spacious living room. Allen bent down and Mandi noticed that her mom had little pink ankle cuffs on to match the ones keeping her wrists together. Her legs were pulled wide apart and the cuffs had hoops that clipped to the the bases of the banisters that formed the railing. Allen stood and then fixed her wrist cuffs to the waist height part of the railing.

He flipped the short, frilly edge of the dolls dress up over his wife's protruding back and buttocks and spanked her quick and hard a few times then took a step back to admire the filthy tableau and Mandi noticed something else she hadn't seen before, the base of a buttplug with a big, fake, sparkly, jewel on the end. It was planted firmly in the perfect, pillowy folds of her mom's butt, however it also meant that a few moments ago in the bedroom when Daisy had yelled 'Please not the big one! It hurts mister!' she had been talking about this buttplug.

Allen confirmed it by grabbing the base of the toy and slowly pulling. The stainless steel slowly revealing more and more of itself as Daisy's perfect, tight asshole was pulled open by the ever enlarging diameter of the toy. Daisy gasping and twitching, snapping in her bonds. Quivering on the edge of orgasm. Allen knowing exactly when to pull the thickest part past her expertly tuned rim, the huge round bulge finally pulling past the tight ring as she blissfully exhaled, her ass immediately contracting, squeezing itself shut following along the perfectly machined curvature of the toy, he pulled the last bit out slowly so that Daisy's ass returned to a spotless, clenched little star tentatively awaiting the next awful thrust.

"Your turn."

She'd been drooling, "Huh?"

"Your turn Babywhore." He handed the plug to her, it was huge, she was surprised by it's heft, it felt like a weapon. "Go ahead and fuck Mommywhore's ass with it."

Mandi hesitated at the lewd request.

"Sexually ABUSE your mother Mandi!" Allen yelled. He fixed Mandi with the glare that he knew would get her moving and she complied from her kneeling position behind her mom. Setting the the warm steel tip at the entrance to her mom's puckered ring she pushed. Luckily Allen had lubed up Daisy but Mandi was still amazed at the resistance of the little hole considering the size of the toy that had just been inside it and then Allen spanked Daisy hard, causing her to twitch and push out the small progress that had been made.

"FUCK HER HARDER MANDI!" Allen roared, upset that she hadn't abused her mother enough to his liking, Allen rained a few more hefty slaps onto Daisy's ass causing her to yelp out in lust and pain and so Mandi hurried up and powered the huge, long plug past Daisy's reluctant anal ring. Pushing steadily until the largest part was gobbled into her mom's asshole again and then she started plunging the toy in and out with increasing force and speed resulting in a melody of sigh's and groans from Daisy. Legs quivering and knees knocking as she still teetered on the edge of orgasm. Knowing only to cum when Allen gave permission or else he'd make things worse for them. Allen gently stopped Mandi taking her tiny hand off the monstrous butt-plug, leaving it buried in the magnificent, shiny globes of her mother's butt.

"Mandi suck it...Suck Daddy's cock. I'm gonna fuck your mommy's ass, like I mean I'm really gonna fuckin' pound it. So you better get that dick nice and wet for her sake." Mandi didn't hesitate turning on her knees on the thick, rich hallway carpet behind her scared, horny and shackled mother, Mandi's own fear slowly giving way to lust as she really did enjoy using her new found cock sucking skills. Gobbling Allen's cock with a depth and eagerness that she would have thought impossible just a few weeks ago. He noticed too and he wanted Daisy to notice, so he reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair and twisted her head back over her shoulder to watch her own daughter give one hell of a blowjob to her husband. And of course it turned her on to see it.

"Look at that! L'il cock sucking pro! Just like mommy huh!?" He chuckled and extracted his thick, wet cock from Mandi's mouth, and then the thick, long buttplug from Daisy's ass and then in one swift, sure motion buried his cock to the hilt into his wife's asshole, his balls flattening out against her wet pussy, he pulled almost all the way back out and in a solid and slow push he was balls deep again before his wife could gather enough of her wits to scream in pain. Then he looked over at Mandi, panting and kneeling on the floor.

"Watch what happens to dumb l'il whores when they tease." And with that he assaulted Daisy's asshole with a flurry of hard, deep, fast thrusts her moans now mostly pain fueled as he she shuddered from the force of the pounding, still bound to the banister over looking the living room, her screams echoing off the walls of the large room below. Allen just kept going, knowing Daisy intimately, knowing her rhythms and how easy it was to make her cum.

"Sorry for being a dumb little tease mister! But your cock is too big for my little butt!" She squealed, hoping it would make Allen cum quickly so he'd stop. It was obvious she wasn't completely enjoying it, Allen made sure she didn't like it too much, she was being punished after all and so he ramped up the speed and force of his ass fucking, generating another round of painful howls from Daisy.

"Owwww! Mmmph, Owwww! Mmmph, Mmmph Owww!" Went Daisy twitching and moaning along, needing to cum, but needing permission.

Allen read her body "Does baby need to cum?"

"YES! YES! Please Mister!" Daisy pleaded, griping the railing with her bound hands, knuckle white as he roughly assfucked her.

Allan wrapped the leash tighter in his hand and then he leaned backwards and pushed forward on Daisy's upper back, bending her over the railing, choking her, while giving her daughter a great view of his thick, meaty shaft tightly gripped by her mothers practiced anus. Allen started really sawing back and forth. Right to the hilt. Every time. He finally decided to let her cum and so he reached around and rubbed her clit and then in great shaking waves Daisy started started screaming and cumming and bucking and moaning, squirting all over the carpet, soaking her thighs, her clenching pussy twitching from the all anal fuck.

She tried to slump down defeated and exhausted. Allen laughed and yanked her upright by the leash and hair holding her until she could stand on shaking legs again. His cock glistened, perfectly clean and wet, swinging and pulsing in tune to his quickened heart rate. He hadn't cum yet, somehow against all sense and physics managed not to dump an enormous load into the warm, moist, vise-like confines of his wife's asshole. Maybe it was the frustrating load the girls had coaxed out of him earlier that day. But he had a plan, turning to look at a stunned, sweaty, kneeling, confused Mandi,

12