Born to Whore - Mom and Daughter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't get off scot-free, get over here. Put that pretty l'il face next to your mom's bright pink ass."

Mandi did as was told knowing that any disobedience with Allen this close to cumming would be harsh. She quickly crawled over as told and pressed her face up against her mother's abused asscheeks. Allen continued,

"Now, what did I tell you the other day about gettin' a load all over your face?" Allen took his meaty cock in his meaty hand and started pumping.

Mandi replied, a fast learner, "It's used to degrade me and humiliate me and keep me in my place to mark me like property...."

Allen sped up pumping his cock.

"That's right -- good Babywhore!" He grabbed Mandi by the bun on her head to hold her fast for what he wanted to do next. He turned to Daisy, panting,vibrating still chained to the railing facing the living room, "Watch me degrade your daughter, watch me coat her dumb, pretty face. Better to get her used to it now. She's gonna be doing this all the TIME!"

He pumped his cock hard one more time. Coated in spit from the blowjobs and lube from the sodomy. Daisy looked back and over her shoulder just in time to see him pump load after load after load onto Mandi's face, who tried to back away instinctively but he tightened the grip on her hair holding her still.

"DON'T YOU FUCKIN' MOVE!! "He yelled. Mandi, consigned to her fate relented, and continued to receive volley after volley of hot, sticky sperm all over her face. She was coated. Allen paused for a moment and then pumped out a few more shots, aiming for Mandi's hair. Then he leaned forward and said,

"DAMN! That might just be the biggest load I ever blown! - Phew!" Then he laughed and pumped out one last drop and flicked his dick head so it landed in her gaping, panting mouth. Eliciting one last mean laugh from Allen. Daisy watched, awash in her own post orgasm haze, feeling conflicted that Allen's cruel abuse of the both of them turned her on so much. She knew she shouldn't get wet watching him cum on her daughter's sweet, pretty face but she just couldn't help it, she was soaked to her ankles from watching. And Mandi looked up and noticed her mom still horny, swaying a little, eyes slitted and it looked like she was actually smiling just a little.

While still wearing a mask of her step-fathers's sperm she turned and began to undue her mothers ankle bonds.

"What do you think yer doin'!? Go to bed!" He aggressively commanded.

"Um, but I'm just undoing mummy's cuffs..."

"Nope. Leave your mother chained where she is overnight, maybe I'll let the cleaning lady find her like that. Again." He smirked, turned and walked back into the bedroom. This time he closed the door.

12