Born to Whore - Mom and Daughter Ch. 07

Story Info
Allen roughly fucks Mandi for the first time. Daisy watches.
3.8k words
4.46
35.5k
30

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**A work of fiction and fantasy. Any resemblance to any known person or people, location or event is purely coincidental. All characters are works of fiction and are depicted as 18 years of age or older**

*****

"I can't wear THIS...!" She called down from the top of the stairs, but there was some hopeful pleading in her tone, as though she hoped she could 'wear this.'

She started down the stairs with a thick clumping sound. Not with the quick, efficient click of a ladies heel but with the heavy, authoritative thump of a whore's boot. And that's what it was, a pair of them. Each meticulously crafted from a single piece of space-age material somehow thin and stretchy, somehow soft and textured. They had a hidden zipper. They had an Italian designers name she couldn't pronounce. They must have cost a fortune.

Next was her skirt which was little more than a wide belt made of the same cutting edge material. It covered only the top three quarters of her plump little bum. The underwear little more than string, black, sheer, laid flat against her skin. She loved the feel of it on the bald mound of her pussy. Next came the top. While Mandi and Daisy enjoyed many shopping trips to the mall, many of their shirts had to be custom made to fit their impossible barbie like proportions. One such custom online store delivered discreet packages of such clothes perfectly sized to their sex doll dimensions as Daisy had sent the required multitude of precise measurements and photos to them online.

The top was a collection of shear material and black straps that took her three tries to get into properly. True to the store's reputation her hard nipples were cleverly concealed. The straps covered just enough of her tiny pink aureoles and perennially hard. The remaining material was skin-tight, shear, black fabric. Allen told her to 'whore up' her hair and make-up to match the expensive present she was now wearing.

She carefully wobbled down the stairs, she was finally getting used to heels but these were 6" spikes on carpet. She slowly stumbled like a newborn faun towards the basement lounge where Allen often entertained his guests.

When the house was being tailor built to his liking he'd had a full bar area complete with mini wine cellar, expensive leather seating, professional sound, subtle lighting, fireplace, and a billiards table installed. He also had a stripper pole. Because of course he did. His figuring was that when trashy girls came over they'd see the stripper pole and giggle and tell Allen how lame he was for having a stripper pole, then they'd go 'pretend' strip on the pole and laugh about it some more then they'd have a few rum and cokes and few lines of coke and then the stripping often got real. The trashier the girls, the more they'd try to out slut each other on the pole the whole thing often ending in sweaty, angry, competitive sex. So for a few bucks worth of drugs and drinks he was going give away anyway, he often got a threesome out of the deal. Maybe not so lame now.

He figured it worked about 72% of the time. He was a numbers guy after all. He was a drug trafficker. However It wasn't working right now as a shy, skittish Mandi emerged through the doorway, and stepped nervously behind the pole as if the thing could somehow hide her.

"Holeee Shit Babe! Wow! You tight, sexy piece of ass!" That amounted to a compliment from Allen.

"O.M.G. I can't even! Baby you look sooooo sexy!" Daisy squealed and clapped her hands in front of her like an excited little girl. Extra excited because she had ordered this outfit for Mandi herself, was excited to see it on her and pleased it fit the contours of her mini pornstar physique. The outfit suitable for an upscale nightclub or for an upscale hooker. Purchased for both situations. Then Allen cranked up the music.

"Show us what you got!"

"Daddeeeeee..." she squealed, grabbing the pole shyly, still trying to hide behind it "I can't...like, I don't know how to be stripper..."

Daisy leapt up without being asked and ran Mandi through a crash course on stripping. Showing her key moves and techniques, shedding her own minimal clothes quickly and trying not to molest her sexy daughter too much as they danced erotically together for Allen. Daisy using it as an opportunity to get Mandi's hips moving, get her in the mood and she responded quickly gripping her mother's magnificent body against her own and gyrating against her to the beat of the music

Daisy stepped back and sat nearly naked next to Allen and Mandi started moving on her own but she didn't get very far, after removing the confusing top as erotically as possible and freeing her mammoth breasts, Allen was on her. He couldn't wait to play with his new toys any longer. Slowly he squeezed and weighed one then the other judging them, molesting them, groping them. Bending over to suck tentatively at the nipples as though sampling a new gourmet dish at a fine restaurant. Biting just a little, satisfied with the tiny squeal it produced. Allen went from one giant tit to the other alternating between hard bites and feathery touches. He was moaning loudly lost in his soon-to-be-hooker daughter's massive boobs. HIS boobs until she paid him back in full whether she liked it or not.

Then he her pushed down, hurried and harsh, her knees bending into a painful awkward squat on the huge heels, Allen exerting downwards pressure on her shoulders, keeping her there.

"Get it out."

She fumbled at his jeans and extracted his large, quickly hardening cock.

"Suck it bitch - quick now, c'mon. Show momma how you suck it even deeper than her!"

Mandi saw a surprised, impressed maybe even jealous look on her mom's face, Daisy even stopped playing with her pussy to anxiously watch the display. Mandi and Allen launched into their new established routine. Mandi got Allen's cock nice and wet with licks and then started rocking it down her throat, her knees started to burn in her crouched position but he kept the pressure on her shoulders pressing her down, the 6" spiked heels wobbling, making it difficult to concentrate on the dick sucking but she renewed her focus and tried to inhale it like she had the other day in the kitchen, when she had taken his whole cock, when he revealed the 'insurance' video. But her knees were cramping and she wanted to get into a more comfortable kneeling position.

Allen noticed her struggles and said, "Get used to it babywhore, you'll be spending plenty of time crouched down in men's bathroom stalls at bars or clubs, maybe out behind a dumpster, trust me you won't wanna 'kneel' there!" He chuckled.

She scrambled and did her best to deep-throat him and show off to her mom. He reached down to paw and grope at her huge tits some more and then finally her struggles were affecting her cock-sucking so he let her drop down the onto the carpet because he was eager to force his dick down her throat and once she was situated he was able to pump and push deeper each time. From her new position she was able to really take it deeper too and soon enough his balls were brushing her chin. All by herself too, no need for Allen to pull her hair too much this time. She shouldn't be proud of herself, or horny or happy when she looked out of the corner of her eye and saw her mother looking a little jealous.

Allen had felt Mandi made her point and yanked her back up to a standing position so he could once again feast on her tits. The heels adding some valuable extra height so Allen didn't have to bend over so much. At 6'3" he towered over both of them and half the reason he demanded they wear heels all the time was so he didn't have to bend over so much to molest them. He expertly sucked, nibbled and licked again. Squeezing and rubbing again. Her nipples were so hard they hurt. He ran his fingers along the string that formed the crotch of her tiny g-string, it was predictably soaked through and it was easy to give her the characteristic finger in the pussy, finger in the ass. Twisting them into her hard and fast, his hand soaked in seconds, so he pulled them out watched her now empty pelvis follow his fingers away. Pleased that the holes needed to be filled so bad, So he plunged his thick fingers back into her pussy and ass and was also pleased with the horny yelp it produced and then he pulled them back out again he was lastly pleased with the disappointed sigh it produced.

He'd had enough, his hand was soaked to the wrist. He flung her face first onto the leather couch beside her mom. Just dumped her there. Whore's position with her face down on the seat of the sofa and her butt high up in the air. All the months of pent up sexual frustration, her unwillingness to be his hooker after gladly accepting those hooker tits. The little barbie slut bouncing around the house, the blowjob training sessions.

He entered her hard and fast. Half of his massive cock just sinking into her tiny hole before the violent sudden entry caused it to spasm shut trying to force the thick member out, trying to prevent further intrusion. Her mouth however flew wide open as she wailed at the first man to enter her. She'd had tongues, fingers, even small dick shaped dildos but never a real man, and never an object as large as his dick, not even close.

Her fingers gripped at the slick leather of the sofa unable to find purchase from the taut material. Daisy reached out a hand reflexively towards her daughters back, to comfort her, but Allen immediately screamed at her not to touch, to let Mandi take it all by herself it didn't matter if she liked it or not. He didn't know if it was the biggest dick she'd ever take or the hardest fuck she'd ever get but he was pretty damn sure it was close. The rest of the men, once she was whoring full-time, would be easier. So he started to fuck her harder.

Regardless of the brutal surprise thrust, her pussy betrayed her heart which was often the case lately and it started to yield to Allen's small, short thrusts as he was pushing deeper and deeper just like the blowjobs but this hurt so much more her small vaginal muscles untrained, unprepared for the thickness, spreading wide, splitting open and then he announced he wasn't even halfway inside her yet.

Her wails of despair renewed as he powered forward and pulled back, powered forward a little deeper than before and then pulled back all the way. Unhappy with the depth he could achieve he bent over her from behind to play with her clit just long enough to create a fresh flood of pussy juice that lubed his cock enough so he could push deeper. He smiled and grunted and threw back his head and gripped her small hips and used her minuscule body to slowly jack off as she cried with each further push into her tight, fresh, wet, hole. He swung his pelvis back and forth, he picked up speed and force, determined to be balls deep so he could really start power fucking her. Again she was in an uncomfortable position smashed into the sofa seat her face skidding along the smooth material with each rough thrust. Again she tried to adjust to a more comfortable position to endure the uncomfortable treatment and again Allen was quick to correct her with,

"Get used to this position too bitch. You'll spend plenty of time bent over in the backseats of strangers cars, earning your tits, earning your keep so get used to getting fucked in this position too!" He growled and renewed his speed and vigor "Dammit Daisy I think Mandi's pussy is even tighter than your ass!"

He laughed and moaned and fucked, while Mandi sobbed and cried and wailed. But hers wasn't the first young pussy he'd broken in and hers wouldn't be the last he knew what he was doing and he was listening for something and then almost on cue he heard it, a soft little moan in between the cries and pleads. And soon enough those little moans would start to outnumber the cries. So he fucked her harder, smashed into from behind with great and terrible force and the cries came back so he'd fuck her through another plateau until the moans returned again. And then he'd pound her through another limit and the cycle continued Fuck. Cry. Fuck. Moan. Fuck. Repeat.

He was unable to last much longer. No man could. Trapped in a dizzying rage between needing to cum and needing to make this first fuck last forever he plowed in deeper finally feeling his balls flatten against her quivering wet pussy and following through with hard, confident long strokes driving her harder into the couch. Thick, wet, flat packing sounds filled the low ceiling basement and Allen continued laughing and moaning and fucking, and Mandi continued sobbing and groaning and wailing. She became a zombie fuck doll. Then in a voice of assertiveness that surprised them all Daisy said, "Allen. Stop."

And with an equal amount of surprise Allen did. And then he smiled, and then he shuddered and then he drained his body of the most sperm it had ever produced, lost in the moment he long stroked her slow, sore wet hole, it was still gripping his cock head so tight he couldn't vacate it. Her newly destroyed pussy instinctively knowing how to milk that dick until every last drop of seed was in it. He sputtered and gasped finally managing to pull his cock out, he nearly stumbled his breathing ragged, panting at the rough fuck and huge load he had just delivered.

Mandi still lost between sobbing and moaning slowly started to shift to a comfortable position now that her sex assault was over but Allen roared at her while catching his breath, "Stay where you are! Don't you fucking move!...whore's position!...Daddy's seed is special so you stay like that...Feel it spread in that cunt...only Daddy and a few special friends get to fill that cumhole...YOU UNDERSTAND!?"

She sobbed some sort of agreement though she wasn't listening. Allen pulling his pants back up leaving another sick nugget of wisdom for his truly deflowered hooker step-daughter. "Know why I always leave you after I blow my load? So you get used to that too!" He laughed at her as he casually strolled out of his house.

**

Allen wasn't going to apologize.

Apologies were an admission of guilt and Allen didn't believe he'd done anything wrong. He'd explained the terms of the arrangement in full. It was simple, earn pricey boob job with sex work. It wasn't his fault Mandi didn't believe him, or thought she'd only have to fuck him, or thought she'd get the boobs then be able to refuse any type of repayment at all. He didn't need the money back, it was well within his means it was just the principal of the whole thing, that's why he made the blackmail recording of her that very first afternoon when she discovered Allen whoring out her mother and then forced her to join in.

What Allen did wasn't exactly rocket science. He offered nights or even entire weekends with Daisy in exchange for steep discounts on the drugs he bought. Then he resold those drugs elsewhere at full price offering nights or even entire weekends with Daisy as an upgrade at added cost, like a combo. Because you got the blow you mind as well get the hooker too. It took less than a full second for the brain to recognize Daisy as the single hottest women any guy would ever have a chance to fuck so the opportunity was rarely turned down.

Allen knew some guys kept their prostitutes in check with lots of drugs but that just created a junkie and junkies were desperate and unpredictable. Some guys he knew kept them in line with wages. Paid them cash, like a subcontractor or something. But the danger in that is sometimes they hid all that cash away in a little account and then disappeared one day often with one or two of the other top girls. Also no good.

So Allen was a big believer in positive reinforcement and what worked best with Daisy was presents. Experiences. Things he could control. No cash. Instead a generous joint credit card he could monitor, most of the money spent on slutty clothes, yoga, beauty products, these he accepted as overhead rolling costs. Then Daisy's tits. That investment already returned for him multiple times over. Dinner out at fine restaurants almost every night. Most of those restaurants owned by one old Russian man whom Daisy had fucked senseless a couple times to guarantee complimentary service at those fine restaurants. Allen rarely drove his white BMW anymore so he started calling it 'her' car which of course delighted Daisy but it wasn't really her car he still owned the paperwork. It was still his car. They had drug fueled parties at nightclubs that continued at home in the hot tub almost every other weekend and usually Daisy would fuck a client or two of his, garnering discounts on future sales.

Lastly was the jewelry. She loved her sparkly, shiny things, but of course it didn't make sense to waste all that saved money on expensive jewels, which brought him to where he was now. The parking lot of a pawn shop three towns over. He had helped the guy out of a tough spot with a loan. And part of the repayment plan included his pick of free jewelry. The man sometimes had the original packaging and he even wrapped it with fancy paper, satin bows, ribbons. He was actually quite good at it. Especially considering the man was a one-eyed ex biker.

And now it sat on the empty passenger seat of his ridiculous hummer. In a gift bag with the other part of the present which was even more expensive and he had to pay full price for it. However it was something he had been planning for a while now. And it would also earn him a lot of money on the backend. When he got home he went in through the backyard and as expected found both of them in the hot tub. Daisy looked concerned. Mandi looked furious. It was fine -- it was expected. He removed his shoes and pants and dangled his legs in the tub for a moment before passing the bag to Mandi. Daisy visibly brightened, already conditioned through her own positive reinforcements to recognize the present as a peace offering and likely an expensive one.

Mandi initially just sat there, angry enough not to be scared by him for once. Her pussy still throbbed although the some of the pain had subsided. With encouragement from her mother and a rare genuinely warm smile from Allen she finally accepted the gift bag and peered inside then visibly brightened herself when she saw the exquisite wrapping. So she extracted the present and carefully unwrapped it and brightened even more when she saw the bespoke french name and carefully opened the clasp on the box and then she froze. It was beautiful, it sparkled and entranced her, it was even nicer than some of her mom's things. It was a thin white leather choker covered in crystals, encrusted with them, it was heavy, there was a pattern of real diamonds in the middle. It was the single nicest thing she had ever held and it was all hers. She was still angry, but less so.

He motioned that there was more in the bag, She looked and it was filled with some brochures for resorts in Mexico. He informed them, "Next month thought we might take a little family vacation for four down to Mexico!"

Daisy and Mandi leapt out of the hot tub with joy. Sure Allen had taken them around on little day trips, over-nighters once in a while, but never on a tropical vacation. Mandi had never even been on a plane.

Mandi said, "But wait...For four?"

"Sure, Amy's gonna be home soon and you wanna bring her too don't you?"

"OH. MY. GOD. YESSSSS!!!!" Mandi was elated!

The earlier traumatic events of the afternoon almost forgotten as she squealed and jumped up and hugged her mom she even gave Allen a tiny smile, she still hated him, but not so much right now. Daisy was ecstatic too as she also had quite the notable crush on Amy. Mandi was blonde, blue-eyed, short, and had massive fake tits. Amy was redheaded, green-eyed, thin and tall, with massive natural tits. Add in Daisy with her platinum blonde hair, blue-eyes, tall frame and of course massive fake tits and the three of them would start heart attacks and end relationships when they all went out together.

12