Born to Whore - Mom and Daughter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandi was just happy that her mom and best friend got along so well. As soon as Amy turned 18, several months earlier, Daisy had started heaping on the endless compliments and sexual innuendo and bought Amy lots of gifts. Those gifts ranged from make-up and clothes to lingerie and dildos, Then there was the endless touching and fondling, Daisy always finding an excuse to hug or embrace Amy, take little squeezes of her tits or ass as she heaped on the praise. Amy loved every second of it and was happy to reciprocate able to embrace her own extremely naughty, horny side. Because Amy's mother Nicole was a real bitch. Allen said that she reminded him of a statue, beautiful, but you felt like you weren't allowed to touch it, and if you did it would just be cold and hard anyway.

Allen stood up in the hot tub. Daisy embraced him and motioned for Mandi to join, she did so tentatively her vagina still painful and throbbing and filled with hate for what he had done to her just a few hours ago, But the jewelry. The trip. So she relented and as the three of them hugged together in the tub, Allen knew that Mandi was ready.

12