Born to Whore - Mom and Daughter Ch. 09

Story Info
The moment Mandi has dreaded is here! Debt repayment begins!
5.1k words
4.6
19k
24

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**A work of fiction and fantasy. Any resemblance to any known person or people, location or event is purely coincidental. All characters are works of fiction and are depicted as 18 years of age or older**

*****

She still loved it every time.

She loved it every time a man drooled at her tits or a woman stared at them jealously, every time she caught a reflection or even a shadow of them in the corner of her eye. Every time she bought a new top or lathered up for tanning on weekend mornings as she was doing right now in front of the big mirror in the front hall, right under the skylight.

She had a new outfit, another near pointless bikini, this one a minuscule, white, polka-dot one with little pink hearts, to match the pink tinted sunglasses that matched the pink platform sandals that matched the pink lip gloss, pink blush and the pink bow hair elastic keeping her silken blonde hair up in a ponytail. She was admiring her little bikini model body in the mirror loving the swell of her sweet little ass, her long, lithe legs but she got hottest staring at her new titties. Huge, perfectly round, her aureoles just tiny, pink round circles crowned by tiny, pink nipples, always hard, always tingling. She pulled at the nipples loving the way the oil made them slip from her grip, the perfectly symmetrical wobble as they shook right back into place. Then sliding her palms lightly over them to get them even harder so she could pull at them again, if she she did this enough times she could almost cum. This was one of those times.

It was Sunday, the day after Allen had titty-fucked her then hammered her hard outside on the same patio she was about to return to. Her mom was gone today too, covering a shift for a co-worker. Her mothers absence for their weekend ritual left Mandi feeling lonely and horny again despite the rough fucking from Allen the day before. And Allen himself was also gone to one of 'his meetings' for most of the day, or so he said.

So she was turned on, frustrated and drank way too many coolers as she smoothed the last of the lotion into her body, making sure to get some on her always bald pussy mound and always hard nipples figuring she'd shed her bikini in the hot sun eventually. She didn't realize that Allen had just come home, he had come in through the backdoor and she didn't notice him standing there as she swayed and rubbed herself to the music in her tiny wireless earbuds.

Eventually she caught his gaze and startled, clumsily snatching the earbuds out. "Oh, um -- Hi -- um I thought you were..."

"Gone? Well I came home, I live here, remember? It' my house."

"Yeah." She mumbled sheepishly.

"Nice outfit."

"Mummy bought it for me." She said guardedly as if to indicate that if she had money of her own to spend on clothes then she had money to put towards her tits. So the outfit was a gift. Allen didn't care either way he was getting hard.

"It's okay. Fuck, what a goddam hot piece of ass you are! Daddies beautiful l'il barbie sex doll!" He exclaimed. She smiled bashfully as the lewd connotations counted as a compliment from Allen. Every once in a while he looked at her like he couldn't believe this little fuck doll lived in his house. He closed the gap in a couple strides. He knew she was drunk, he knew she was horny, he could probably smell it on her, sense it through some perverted level of awareness.

Once close, he grabbed her towards him roughly, gripping her by the ponytail and bending over to more closely match her diminutive size. He kissed her deeply, almost passionately breaking off to pay extra attention to her neck and ears just the way she liked and within moments he started rubbing the wide palm of his hand back and forth along string covering her pussy and finding it warm and wet like usual he shoved a finger inside, hard enough to make her gasp, he pulled it out pushed it in deeper, harder, pulled it out again and then stuffed it into her mouth.

"Suck."

She did and so he added a second finger, slowly pumped them in her mouth and then he pushed them back in her little hole, fucking her, hard and fast and when she leaked all over his thick calloused fingers he yanked them out and forced them back into her mouth.

"Baby likes how she tastes?" He asked her.

"Mmhmm!" She agreed around his fingers, nodding her head. She had tasted herself before, curiously once or twice but Allen was really feeding it to her. One or two fingers pumped in and out of her pussy 'til she was panting and then stuffed back in her mouth 'til she was drooling. Her eyes were closed and she was lost in it all, the simulated fucking and the taste of herself and then she was flung, sideways into the living room, her thick platform sandals catching on the carpet, she was stumbling and almost fell, except she was caught, by her throat, by a biker, who hauled her upright, tightened his grip on her throat and held her at arms length, his eyes and mouth going wide as he exclaimed,

"GODDAMN! LOOK AT THE HUGE TITS ON THIS L'IL GIRL!"

"Toldja!" Allen said, Mandi could hear him smiling like a proud perverted poppa from behind her.

The scary biker was shorter and stockier than Allen but was just as intimidating, stronger and bigger than she was. He grinned in astonishment at her massive boobs grabbing and squeezing roughly at one and then the other, weighing them, evaluating them. He was more than pleased as he peeled the tiny triangles of her bikini aside to pinch and pull at the nipples that were still erect despite her fear. He twisted the hand that gripped her neck indicating that she was to turn to the side and he looked down at her tiny perfect ass and pawed at it too, one of his giant hands nearly spanning both of her butt-cheeks.

"Look at that l'il ass too!" He exclaimed, "Can I fuck it!?" He asked Allen.

"Nah not a chance" replied Allen "I ain't even fucked that hole myself yet, soon though, maybe by next time Don't worry though, her pussy is even tighter than Daisy's ass! If you remember that night!" they both laughed cruelly.

This was it she realized. She always hoped Allen was kidding, being a pervert, making lewd jokes and comments about turning her into a hooker to pay off her tits. She loved fucking her mom and even Allen now, but deep down she knew it wouldn't be just the three of them that soon she'd be fucking who she was told. She just didn't think she'd be literally thrown into it.

"She deep throat?" He continued to query. She was being treated like meat. Like a sexual object, like the property Allen had been treating her as lately, they hadn't even acknowledged her as a person yet.

"You bet. Been training her the last couple months myself, quite the little cocksucker, really loves a mouthful of cum, but you can blast her wherever you want. Hell, blow a load in her hair if you want too!" They both laughed cruelly again. Mandi was getting more scared. The man twisted the grip around her neck once more indicating that she was turn forward and face him again. He mauled her tits some more and for the first time since getting her boobs done she almost regretted it as this disgusting, animal of a biker squeezed and pawed at them, but of course her body betrayed her and the nipples were rock hard little nubs.

"Can I knock her around a little?"

"Nah, you won't have to. She behaves herself, does what she's told."

"Oh--okay."

He seemed upset. That he didn't have to hit her. It terrified Mandi. her knees were weak but he held her in place with an ever tightening grip around her slender soft neck.

"Have fun." Allen left and for the first time ever, Mandi was sad to see him go.

"Well?..." said the scary biker. It was the first time he had addressed her directly. But she didn't know what he meant she stared at him with a quizzical look on her face as he tightened the grip on her neck. "Well it ain't gonna suck itself." He answered. Finally releasing her neck.

She stumbled, fell to her knees and then realized he wanted a blowjob and was almost happy for the distraction, to be away from his cold gaze, to do something she was skilled at. Even with shaking hands she made quick work of his pants and was happy that he wasn't gross down below like he was everywhere else. It was clean and even trimmed. She quickly got it hard and noticed he wasn't big as Allen, thick but not as long. It was shaped as he was; short and stocky and she wondered absent mindlessly if all dicks were shaped as their owners, and then she had a sobering thought that she was eventually going to find out. She licked and sucked and remembered something her mom had told her about smaller cocks, not to gobble them right down, gag and choke a little so they feel bigger. The man wasn't small, she was already worried about how big it was going to feel in her pussy, but she was smart to slowly suck him down sputtering and trying again much to his glee as he gripped her ponytail and fucked away at her mouth.

She could already feel him starting to tense so she let him really plow her mouth, so the whole thing would be over sooner and she could to her room and cry, so she let him deep throat her, she looked up at him fearfully and tearfully as he rocked his head back and started to pound her face a little harder and then he came, just like that. Filled her mouth with his hot seed and she noticed another difference between men as he tasted different, just like Allen and the boys from school and again the sobering thought that she was probably going to find out with a lot of different guys. He came a lot more than Allen too. She gulped and gulped but it was too much. He said 'leave it' as it dribbled out down her chin and onto her huge tits. He pulled out and blasted the last few shots onto her face hitting the little pink sunglasses she was still wearing while he sighed and exclaimed "Good suckjob."

She was worried he hadn't worn a condom he seemed to sense her concern, "Don't worry I'm clean. I only fuck my wife at home and my niece. Pretty much just the two of them. Yer Daddy knows." She slowly, robotically pulled her tiny little bikini top back on. Her nipples not hard for once and then turned as if ready to leave, ready to go run to her room.

He interrupted, "Where d'ya think yer goin'?"

"Um...I thought..you were finished cuz'...um, you came..."

He walked over and sat on the couch, she noticed it was covered with a blanket. "It ain't often you get to be a whore's first trick, I paid yer Daddy extra we ain't done by a longshot."

Her heart sank. He saw it. Continued

"Now get over here and sit on Uncle Leon's lap." He grinned an awful, terrible grin. She knew better than to make a guy like him angry so she stepped hesitantly over to him and sat on his lap. One hand went immediately to her tits, the other to her ass while she stared off into space.

"Daddy whorin' you out for these tits?"

"Yes Uncle Leon." she whispered. He was glad she paid attention, addressed him properly.

"Yeah he done the same to your mom, whored her out for her big tits too, except she got lippy, gave him some attitude one night and wouldn't let him fuck her ass. So a bunch of us gangfucked her ass right over there..." He motioned over to the large ottoman. He squeezed her tits harder, her ass harder. "There was some other little bitch there too, sucked us all off, we made her sit on your hooker mom's back, pin her down cuz she was thrashin' all over while we trying to fuck her butt...Think I was the second dick up yer yer mom's rear...but you probably don't know nuthin 'bout all that --"

"I do. Uncle Leon." She replied.

"Who told you about that!?" He exclaimed with mock anger and astonishment "Probably Allen huh? -- yeah he's one sick fuck!" It was true and he laughed.

He fondled her some more, playing with her amazing boobs, examining them, evaluating them, pulling the nipples and letting go to watch how they snapped back, just as she had done to herself in the mirror just a little while ago. He marveled at them and the fun he was having. His dick started to harden again, she could feel the head leave a slimy trail of spent cum as his dick climbed upwards against her thigh. She was wet too, against all odds and sense as this disgusting stranger amused himself with her tits.

"Get down there on the floor." He shoved her, then threw a bunch of clean towels at her and told her to lay them out on the carpet. She did so and then he told her to kneel and tossed her a bottle of her baby oil,

"Get shiny. Whore." despite the fact she had just done so to herself just recently in the big mirror in the front hall under the skylight. It was 10 minutes ago. It felt like a lifetime.

She started to pour the oil mechanically into her hands, "MAKE IT LOOK SEXY!!" He yelled at her nudging her aggressively with his foot. "Dumb slut." He muttered.

She frowned, pouting at the insult on impulse, which just angered him more, "SMILE, BITCH!"

She snapped on as real a fake smile as she could muster thinking that she would have looked like a maniac to anyone looking in through the window, as she was dumped on the floor, insulted, pouted, smiling and now rubbing herself all within 20 seconds.

"Show Uncle Leon what you do to yerself late at night -- when you ain't got no dick in you -- when you need dick in you..."

Still kneeling, she leaned back, supported herself on one hand while the other peeled aside the tiny soaked crotch of the bikini bottoms and then, lost in the fear of disobeying his command she spread the the bald swell of her pussy wide and slipped first one and then two oily fingers inside of the tight vise of her vagina. Pumped them. Slow. She saw him grin and slowly stroke his cock and then she closed her eyes, so she wouldn't have to look at him and started to get lost in it all again, still drunk and then...

"Get over here for a tittyfuck. You know what that is?"

She nodded at the word in obvious agreement but he wanted to do it differently, instead of mounting her as Allen had, he just slid down a little from his sitting position and opened his legs, beckoned for her to come kneel between his thighs. He smiled, manhandled her large tits, the baby oil magnifying them giving them more contrast. Shiny. She smiled too, a reflex from whenever someone looked at her boobs or in this case roughly squeezed them. His cock fully hard again, he placed it in the heavenly valley of her breasts and started pumping slowly upwards. His cock head mostly hidden within her cleavage. Mandi liked this new titty-fucking position even more. Leon certainly liked it too as he would occasionally extract his dick, take a handful of her hair and force her head down to suck his cock at intervals, the angle made it harder to suck it deep but he pushed and prodded regardless and when his dick got sloppy enough he pulled her back up, kneeling between his legs so he could fuck the warm oily channel between her big round tits some more. The feeling indescribable and Leon already feeling another load building decided to slow things down a little, pulling her back up into his lap, putting her tits back in his mouth

"What's that dirty thing yer' daddy calls you?" He questioned between mouthfuls of her breasts.

"Babywhore." She answered with a pout, she hated the name.

"Mhmmhm" He chucked still buried in her tits while she sat on his lap, his hands circling her tiny waist, slipping between her thighs, again her body betrayed her, the entrance wet and willing, the intrusion of two rough, fingers welcomed. He even licked his fingers, pleased by the taste. Told her to stand directly in front of him, turn around and band all the way over. Her lithe flexible body would fold into the position easily though her pussy and anus would completely exposed right in his face. She hesitated, he gripped her roughly by the hips turned her around himself and swatted the little bum now facing him with 3 powerful swats. "BITCH DO AS I TELL YOU! You want to get abused? Should I take your ass crying and screaming against your will like I done yer teasin' whore mother!?"

"NO!" She sniffled terrified of being ass-fucked, especially by a man like him she quickly obeyed bending over, pussy and ass right in front of him.

"I don't usually eat cunt, especially when it belongs to a hooker but since you new and fresh, so young... so..." And with that he buried his bearded face in her bare box. Lapping away, genuinely savouring the taste, his large hands gripped her small hips steadily so she was stuck there, bent over now becoming uncomfortable as he tongue lashed her from clit to asshole, he wasn't really good at it. But it wasn't really for her.

He tired of this exercise he was a paying customer and his dick was being ignored. He let go of her told her to come sit on his lap again.

"Grab my cock -- stroke it. A good l'il hooker never has to be asked to grab a dick -- it should be the most favourite thing to have in its hand or its mouth, or cunt, or ass." He started finger fucking again, more vigorously this time and he could feel her start to drip in his lap which he took again to be a good sign of her getting turned on by the rough use.

"Since this is your first trick I'm gonna let you pick the first position to become a whore in." She almost didn't understand, the first 3 times Allen just took her anyway he wanted. She almost didn't realize she could have say in it. But if she thought about it the man wouldn't be able to fuck her too harshly if she was on top of him so she said "Um...up top?"

He smirked, impressed by her decision. He figured she'd just lay there on the floor like a starfish. "Jump on my dick then...babywhore!" He maneuvered her into position whether she wanted to do it or not as pulled her over him into a straddling position. His wide hands pulled her tiny little butt-cheeks apart and he lifted her up and towards him and then pushed her down hard on his dick. He dick wasn't big as Allen's but almost as thick. It hardly mattered though as he grabbed her in an almost bear hug and yanked her upwards, just the head of his cock trapped in the young vise of her pussy and then slammed her back down the length of his cock hard as he shoved upwards. She wailed. So much for it being less rough on top, she cried out more and he cut her off, grabbed her face squeezed it and pulled it close so he could look her right in the eye and said, "You officially just became a hooker. How does it feel!?"

She sobbed a little and he laughed a little and rocked up into her again. Her body kept betraying her, and she let it. Tried to detach herself from the situation, he kept plowing into her about as hard as he could and every time she seemed to relax just a little from the rough humping he fired up into her more fiercely making her cry and cum at the same time. He wasn't as big as Allen and he didn't fuck her as hard, but his cruel laughter bothered her. Suddenly he pushed her off of him again, dumped her on the towel covered carpet again.

"You're daddy told me to try this..." then he snapped his fingers, "Whore's position number one!"

She dropped to her knees bent over with her face to the carpeted floor, bare pussy and ass high up in the air. Leon laughed, pleased with the obedience and the results of the verbal command.

"You like it from behind!? Ass in the air bitch!" she had, but he didn't wait for an answer as he aligned his dick with the nervous, tight, wet hole "You'll love it!...And if you don't love it, it don't matter yer a whore now and you'll do as told. Go ahead babywhore...push back, take Uncle Leon's dick."

And she did push back and she did take Uncle Leon's dick, and it hurt, it made her feel full and stretched out but she still couldn't take the whole thing so he reached forward grabbed her shoulders and jerked her back. Hard. "I said 'PUSH!' WHORE!" So she tried again, couldn't quite take the whole dick.

12