Born to Whore - Mom and Daughter Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a stinging pain accompanied by a sharp slapping sound and she'd been spanked so hard it took a second to register, it made her whole body tense up including her vagina and she cried out and almost squeezed his dick back out so he shoved it in again real hard, almost balls deep.

"PUSH! WHORE!"

So in rage and lust she pushed back, her body betrayed her some more and she took it's length and her little buttcheeks bunched up against his pelvis, wet and shiny with oil and exertion, a sheen of the stuff misting off her buttocks with each awful thrust. He grunted and groaned, switching his grip from her shoulders to her little ponytail to pull her head back, to arch her back uncomfortably, to put himself even more in control of her. She groaned and pushed back again despite the fact that it still hurt and when he bottomed out, she picked up a bit of rhythm she moaned and sighed just a little. She remembered another comment from her mom about how you could take a dick deepest when taking it doggy-style about how a man felt manliest fucking that way. Then she felt it, just a brush at first and then then again and then a push as he powered a thumb up her ass.

"Ow! OWIEEEE!!" She screamed and squealed.

"Your daddy says I can't fuck this tiny l'il ass but he ain't say I can't finger it!" He roared another laugh and pushed his fat calloused thumb deep into her ass. His thumb was thicker then Allen's and counted as the thickest thing she's ever had in there and again that familiar pleasure/pain feeling took over. The thick ridge of his knuckle slipping just past the untrained, unprepared anal rim. She started to sigh a little and she started pushing back at it a little. He noticed this and started to pump away, thumb in ass, cock in pussy, thumb in ass, cock in pussy, plowing as deep into her pussy as he could with his dick and as deep into her butthole as he could with his thumb. Alternating between one and the other always making sure at least one was filled to the brim. And using his free hand to spank her hard and degrade her as Allen had done, murmuring 'slut, whore, tramp' as he went along.

He realized she was starting to enjoy it, he stopped, pulled out and chuckled as her ass fucked the air a few times. She felt embarrassed, pouted a little while he made a new demand,

"Flip over, I wanna see the look on yer face when I fill your l'il cunny full of my cum."

She slowly did as told, turning over, still pouting a little, he lost patience again yanked her ankles up in the air spreading them wide she tried to squirm away but realized it was futile and relented. He smiled lined up just right and slid it back in her pussy which had tightened up in the slight struggle but was still soaking wet so he slowly, evenly pushed in, balls deep, this time she was on her back, her hair had come loose and fanned out surrounding her angelic, flushed, scared little face. Her mouth open and panting, eyes slitted behind the pink tinted sunglasses she still had on. He fucked her hard, his turn to push now, tightly gripping her tiny ankles holding them high and wide so he could assault her tiny twitching little pussy hole with powerful, unrelenting stokes.

His end was near. He had just recently cum in her mouth but it was more than that, she was too innocent and too scared. So tight and so wet. Young, surgically enhanced tits bouncing wildly with each thrust. Her face pink and flushed, to match the bikini to match the pink tinted sunglasses that matched the pink 4" platform sandals that matched the pink lip gloss, pink blush and pink bow hair elastic.

But now the bikini top stretched around her mammoth tits, the bottom rudely pulled aside, the glasses spotted with dried cum, the 4" sandals heavy on her ankles the lip gloss and pink blush smeared all over her face, ponytail half-yanked from its pink bow hair elastic,

The innocent bikini model morning long forgotten, now replaced with filthy barbie whore afternoon.

His pounding rhythm began to slow he grabbed and squeezed one tit his other hand pinning her down by the throat, choking her again,

"Uncle Leon's gonna cum now, ugh!...I'm gonna flood your little cunt...I want you to look at me in the eyes bitch...ugh look me in the eyes, when..."

She had no choice but to do as told, she knew what happened when she disobeyed but mostly she needed to cum, she needed him to cum, she needed the whole ordeal to be over so she did as told and looked this gross, scary man in the eyes as his big hand crushed her tiny neck a little more.

"I wanna see the second you UGH!...you realize yer nothing UGH!...but a...a...WHORE!!"

He flooded her cunt. He may not have the biggest dick but he could shoot a whole lot of cum and even though it was his second load of the day Mandi could feel it jettison inside her, could feel his warmth spread and then dribble back out. Her young pussy already squeezing back, pushing the large deposit of semen outwards in a small torrent, could feel it cascade past the tight ring of her anus, before it pooled onto the towel beneath her.

And it shouldn't have made her cum, because she was ashamed at being a whore, even though she knew that was what she was now. A strange man had paid her daddy some money to cum in two of her holes. And as her orgasm subsided the shame increased and she lay there flat on her back covered in oil and shame and sweat and cum. Catching her breath. Leon already putting his pants back on. She sat up eventually. Pulling her tiny pointless bikini back into place. She wanted to cry but wouldn't let him see it, wouldn't give him the satisfaction, he paused and stood over her, blocking the light from the window, still gross but at least he was relaxed and less scary now.

"Good fuck -- especially for yer first trick -- here's a tip." He put a folded square of bills on the top of her head and gave her a little pet, like an animal. He chuckled and walked towards the door as Allen came in on cue.

"How was it!?" He asked expectantly of her first customer.

"Great fuck, you weren't kiddin' she's still so fucking tight, you gonna whore 'em both out at the same time?" Leon referring to Daisy.

"Yeah, I got some things lined up for..."

They droned on discussing how she would be used in the future but she wasn't listening she was counting the money. He'd given her a $500 tip. It was more money than she'd ever held in her life she counted it three times. Allan looked over and saw her with it,

"Woah! Made quite the tip there babywhore! I usually let a bitch keep her first tip, what do you think baby?"

And she was going to keep it but as she stood up another small stream of Leon's cum oozed down her leg and then she remembered she wanted this all to be over, the whole thing, wanted her tits paid off as soon as possible so she could go back to being a normal teenager. It also felt like a test and she remembered that fateful first day a few months ago when she discovered her mother was a prostitute. What her mother had to say when she handed over her money, So Mandi put on her best l'il girl smile, batted her eyelashes, arched her back to stick out her huge tits. Give him what he wanted. She repeated what her mom had said to Allen, repeated what she had done with her tip,

"Here -- I made this for you Daddy." And she put her hands out flat in front of her, bills squared neatly on top. They both laughed,

Leon exclaiming, " You weren't kidding -- she does behave -- you got her trained good!"

She went upstairs, she didn't cry, nor did she know why she went into Allen and Daisy's bedroom, grabbed the biggest dildo she could find and drilled herself with it. Furiously. Uncle Leon simply stoked a fire he wasn't able to put out. And afterwards, after putting it out herself with the large buzzing toy, she finally rolled over and had a dreamless sleep. Knowing she was changed forever. A whore paying her debt.

12