Born to Whore - Mom and Daughter Ch. 10

Story Info
Mandi turns a second trick with a daughter fucking fantasy.
5k words
4.58
23.9k
33

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**A work of fiction and fantasy. Any resemblance to any known person or people, location or event is purely coincidental. All characters are works of fiction and are depicted as 18 years of age or older**

*****

Part One

"But Daddy I don't wanna get my hair done!! Why can't I just wear a wig!?"

"Because he's probably gonna pull your hair Mandi, because you're a whore. You forget?

She shuddered, partly at the harsh accusation, as though she could possibly forget she had become a prostitute, at least for now; and partly because of Allen's expert manipulation of her pussy as he reached across the vast expanse of the center console of his Hummer and played with his step-daughters/hookers pussy.

Her skirt, a baby blue stretchy little strip of fabric that sort of covered her ass, was pulled up towards her waist. She was told not to wear any underwear either. A popular combination when riding in the car with Allen. Her always bare pussy was kept warm by his large hand. Up top her huge breasts were kept in one of the custom shirts designed specifically to contain them. It had tiny straps and tiny buttons. Both strained to their breaking point.

"Besides," he continued "These rich guys pay extra for the authenticity, that's why we're here."

The rich guys Allen referred to were the wealthy family men that lived in their community. Fathers and/or Step-fathers who, over the years, have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on braces and skin care, hair and make-up and of course all of the clothes. Clothes that got progressively more expensive and slutty as the years wore on. Now daughter and/or step-daughter is 18, she's all grown up. But like all modern young women still completely reliant on Daddy for everything. She comes home drunk most weekend nights, dressed like a whore, horny and high...maybe it's Daddy's turn for a taste, a little bit of the slut he paid to create...

But of course it's just fantasy. It has to be. The stakes are too high. If the wife somehow found out, as wives often do, the results would be catastrophic, immediate pricey divorce just to start. If the story got out, as stories like this often do, he'd likely lose his job. Brought into the HR office one Friday afternoon to be told his employment is terminated effective immediately. Walking papers filed under 'behaviour no longer consistent with company values.' No more friends. Certainly not getting invited to relatives birthday parties, bbq's etc...

So it was a fantasy. But it was fantasy they could afford, hence the authenticity.

That's why they were currently parked outside the best hair salon in a city full of best hair salons. Allen handed Mandi a photo. Told her she was to get her hair done like the girl in it. It was an official school photo from St. Millicent's, the local private school. It pictured a girl. She was pretty but plain. She had big cutsey, nerdy glasses. She had fixed the camera with a vacant stare and a wan smile. She had dark brown hair up in a pigtails. She had bangs, Mandi hated bangs! And on the other side of the photo in a mother's caring, cursive script: 'Penny, Grade 12. 18 years old.' and the recent past date.

In addition to Mandi getting her hair professionally restyled, the other authentic touches included a recent shipment of soaps, shampoos and make-up. All Penny's brands. The shipment also included a legitimate St. Millicent's schoolgirl uniform, also likely Penny's. It consisted of a tie, single piece jumper with skirt, white knee socks and official school shoes as well as a pair of white brief cut panties also Penny's, covered in smiling little ice cream cones, worn so thin from age and wear that they were almost sheer. There was also a small summary of the fantasy, an outline really, with some small bits of dialogue, a few things he wanted her to say. To make Mandi into Penny. His daughter.

"C'mon, get to work..." He broke her train of thought as Allen reached over and grabbed Mandi by the wrist, maneuvering her hand to his crotch. He noticed, and was quite pleased, that she undid his belt, button and zipper all left handed with an automatic and casual ease, almost not paying attention as she she continued to be consumed with the photo and the worry it brought. But then she sighed and groaned as Allen curled his large middle finger into her always wet little snatch.

Allen was happy to finally be able to exploit this new 'affluent horny dad market.' Because while Daisy easily looked a decade younger than her current 33 she still couldn't pass for 18. He liked dressing her up in Mandi's school uniforms when he fucked her but she still didn't look like a schoolgirl. She looked like a hooker wearing a schoolgirl uniform, which pleased him anyway, but didn't quite suit the authentic tastes of this new clientele. That's where Mandi comes in as actual schoolgirl herself or more accurately a very recent former schoolgirl.

Allen's theory had been right and girls can be cruel. When Mandi had returned to school, a few weeks late, she thought she could hide her her huge new tits behind heavy sweaters, a partial class load and claims of a summer growth spurt. But all that did was draw attention to her huge new tits. So on Monday, the rumours of her new boob job were swirling. By Tuesday the girls in her class kept telling her to take her sweater off, kept saying it was 'so hot, why wear a sweater?' By Wednesday two girls grabbed Mandi as she was coming out of a bathroom stall, one grabbed her from behind and yanked up her sweater while the other tried to take a picture. It was blurry, you couldn't quite tell it was Mandi but you could clearly see the scars from the incisions, they had healed even better than expected but they were still there and still visible, By Thursday the whole school knew about her big fake tits and by Friday the other school in the district. So by next Monday Mandi decided she wasn't going back to school. Ever. Simple as that.

Daisy was beside herself, simply unable to cope with the crisis of her daughter not graduating. Allen feigned interest and they went to see the principal together. The schools principal explained that Mandi only needed a few more credits to graduate and that she was a very bright girl. Allen knew the guy was just being nice. Likely trying to evade further trouble with the school board or possible lawsuits. Mandi was only just a little bit smarter than Daisy but that still made her pretty dumb. She had zero 'street smarts' thought Allen, and as for 'book smarts' well, she had a good memory and that's pretty much all you needed to graduate high school anyway. The principal then went on to explain that she could finish more or less the same as the other students through home correspondence based learning. And of course exceptions would be made 'in light of recent events.' Meaning that she would more or less get a free pass to keep things quiet.

Allen was secretly thrilled that Mandi would no longer be attending school during the day because that gave him the final element he needed to pimp his step-daughter out as other people's step-daughters -- day time availability. These same wealthy husbands with daughter fucking fantasies were under intense scrutiny by their wives. As the pressure builds they might try to go see a hooker at night but slipping out for a few hours in the evening would raise alarms. The wife might be passed out from too much Chardonnay at 7:00 but you better believe she'd be wide awake by 10:00 when he tries to slip back in. On him like a hound dog sniffing around.

So it was much easier for these men of power to meet girls for a few hours in the afternoon, pass it off as a meeting or a squash game with the boss when the wife calls the office. So now Allen had all the components he needed, a vast, wealthy, discreet client base. A literal schoolgirl who would be dressed or costumed as whomever she was needed to be. And 9 to 5 daytime availability.

Now they were in the Hummer out front of the hair salon waiting for Mandi's appointment time. He groaned as she had now extracted his large hardening cock. Mandi was still impressed by it's size even after all the time spent with it recently. He snapped his fingers. "Whore's position number 8. You remember that one?"

"Yes, Daddy." There was that memory hard at work. She pulled herself into a kneeling position in the passenger seat of the Hummer, turned towards Allen and bent over the wide center console and put his erect cock in her wet mouth and her butt high in the air. The below legal tint on the Hummer's windows and the pouring evening rain obscured them from any peering eyes. Allen could also now reach over her back and bury his finger back into her pussy. Adding a second finger then violently jiggling them around, trying to get her nice and wet.

"Hurry up babywhore your hair appointment's soon!" He fingered her pussy with his two fingers a little more until they were sufficiently wet and then extracted one and slowly pushed it into her asshole. She was unprepared and he had to push really hard but he certainly didn't give up and she sighed in pleasure when his finger tip finally sank in past her guarded anal ring. They worked themselves into an easy casual rhythm, Mandi sliding her talented mouth up and down Allen's significantly sized cock while he was plunging his fingers in and out of her wet twitching holes.

"Now make sure you get the whole load into your mouth or I'm gonna rub it all over your face and you can let it dry while you're in the hairdresser's chair, I'll bet she figures out what it is too."

He chuckled at this while she worked and he made her work harder by finger fucking her holes rough and quick, filling her with his fingers. He also knew exactly how to make her cum and could usually make himself cum too at the same time. Mandi's favourite. A quickening in his pace began as he really started to fuck her mouth. His free hand wrapped in her soon to be brown hair as he forced her head down, she sputtered and gagged due to the awkward position. He encouraged her, "Learn to give good car head...Mphh...It's quick cash for a whore!"

She was gliding her head up and down now of her own accord, she loved sucking cock lately because you always like what you're good at and now she actually wanted to be good at car blowjobs too, so she adjusted a little bit shifting back so she could fit more dick down her throat before Allen tensed and said,

"Remember -- get it all in your mouth!"

--

It was 2 days later in that same Hummer but this time in front of a dumpy motel instead of an upscale hair salon. It was also 11:00 in the morning instead of 5:00 in the evening. She had cried when she got home that day. She hated the hair. It was obvious to the hairdresser that something was strange when she requested her natural, shining, silken, golden blonde professionally styled hair be turned into a dull brown one with bangs, so Mandi said nothing and got her hair done in silence. Daisy had tried to fix it up a little when she got home, but Allen assured her it was only for the 2 days and that the man, the client, had included additional money for her to get her hair changed right back, as soon as they were done. She could go from the motel right back to the salon if she wanted.

She had showered with all the supplied soaps and shampoos. Used the supplied lipstick, make-up and glasses and now she was sitting in the Hummer in another girls school uniform. In another girls underwear.

The shady motel a few towns over was to protect the client's identity. Mandi wasn't so concerned as she was more or less disguised. She looked quite different in the brown hair, she used the mirror one last time to check her make-up and hair against the one in the photo and decided maybe she did look a little like this Penny.

Before she left to go to the motel door Allen stopped her, grabbed her wrist, "Listen, I seen his papers and he's clean so he doesn't need a condom or nothing so he's gonna cum in your pussy -- he paid extra for that. I told him he can use a collar, leash, tie you up, lots of hard spanking, choking, I told him you're a deepthroat pro..."

"But Daddy I don't like the spanking so much..."

"Doesn't matter what you want. You're a fucking prostitute. You don't please the client, I'll spank the hell out of you tonight myself." He pointed behind them, "I'm not gonna stay here in this parking lot, I'll be parked across the street at that bar. -- Have Fun!" He grinned cruelly and then released her wrist and she moved from the hummer, to the ground, to the motel door.

She looked down one more time, smoothed the skirt and checked herself. The schoolgirl uniform was a genuine St. Millicent's but a size too small, which it made it tighter and shorter, the crisp white collar shirt (from the custom shop) was made to look just like the original but fitted to her huge tits and tiny frame. There was the matching navy blue and red striped tie. The rest of the uniform was also navy blue and a one piece jumper style, thick shoulder straps connected to large round buttons on the front of the uniform, one on either side of the embroidered school logo. It flared into a pleated skirt, too short due to the smaller size and then came the white knee socks. Finally black shoes with a slight heel rounded out the standard private schoolgirl uniform. Her new, temporary, boring brown hair up in pigtails with white satin ribbons. The big cutsey glasses included in the shipment, probably an old pair of Penny's.

She breathed deeply and knocked lightly.

She heard, "Ah, um, yes...Come--Come in."

She entered the room. It was dark save for a triangle of white/green sickly florescent light spilling from the bathroom. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust and notice him sitting in a chair in the back corner of the room.

"Leave the lights off...come, um, come closer...Pe--Penny."

The notes had mentioned he wanted to start right away. Part of the fantasy, part of the act. Which is why she brought no other clothes with her, it was important to him that she come and leave as 'Penny.'

"Yes. Poppa." One of the approved titles included in the notes, along with old standards like 'Daddy.' and 'Master.' But 'Poppa' seemed a little more personal and had the desired effect as it seemed to encourage him.

"Penny, you said you wanted to tell me something? Something naughty you did?"

Fantasy. It has to be.

The notes weren't too specific but she had an idea of what he wanted.

"Yes. Poppa, it's about Math class, I'm failing again..and..and the teacher said there's no time for tutoring..."

"Go on..." he was already starting to breath a little harder.

"Um, well um, the teacher said there was only one way to pass and...and...and uh...I didn't want to Poppa but he..he MADE me do it!"

Her eyes started to adjust to the dim light, and she could see him a little better now. He was as average, slim, white, middle aged male. Balding on top, glasses, polo shirt, khakis. A Dad. She could also see the family resemblance from the photo. He had a similar smile played across his lips as he approved of what he saw, her resemblance enough to encourage him.

He continued, "Do. What.?" each word a sentence on its own, as his resolve strengthened.

"He made me...made me...suck his thingy."

Silence. Tense.

"Poppa..."

"I HEARD YOU!" He launched up out of his chair quickly, scaring her, she didn't realize how tall he was. He was thin but towered over her. 6' 5" or more. He closed the small gap between them in half a step, bent over and breathed deeply, sniffing her hair and neck. He sighed and moaned, the smell of his daughter's soap and shampoos hardening him. "How?"

"He...He forced me to my knees Poppa and then he took it out, it was already getting hard he put my hand on it, I told him 'No!' but he didn't listen." She put on her best fake pout for him.

"What else did he do to you?" Anger in his voice now, Anger and lust.

"He um, um, reached down and undid my shirt and bra and then he rubbed and squeezed my titties Daddy."

"LET ME SEE."

Mandi / Penny undid the tie, then the large buttons and let the top half of the jumper fall down to her waist and then she got rid of her shirt, she wasn't wearing a bra as she rarely did. He stared slack jawed in wonder at Mandi's huge tits. He was almost in a trance as he lifted and squeezed and grabbed and molested them.

"You've...grown...Penny." He tried to compose himself while playing the best tits he'd ever touched, he continued, "Did he call you dirty names?"

She had memorized the names he had included in his notes, "Yes. Poppa." She fake pouted and sniffled a little as though saddened at the degradation even though it was pure fantasy.

"He said...He called me..Cock teasing slut, cum guzzling cunt, dumb whore, cock-sucking fuckdoll. He said that all my mouth was good for was fucking."

"Where did he blow his load? Did you beg for it like a filthy tramp?" He was breathing hard now, "Did it make you wet? Being degraded, being put on your knees forced to suck cock? Did it make you wet when he squeezed your tits and called you filthy things!?"

"Daddy, Poppa...I..No I didn't beg! I didn't want to at all! He forced me, he grabbed me by the hair.. and shot his...his stuff, in my mouth!"

She gambled next as it wasn't in the notes "I told him I didn't want to, that...that my holes are yours." It came out quietly, it worked like a charm. He groaned and reached down and squeezed the hot, damp mound that was Mandi's/Penny's pussy. He looked down too, watched his hand disappear under his daughters panties, the little smiling ice cream cones stretching grotesquely, the small garment that barley fit tiny Mandi wasn't also designed to hold an adults hand. He breathed deeply again and moaned at her scent.

"But they aren't my holes, now are they?" He sounded disappointed "You've given your mouth to your another man, it's soiled now. What about your cunt is a that a communal hole now too?"

"NO! NO! POPPA! I saved it for you! -- He tried to, but he then I--I got him to shoot his stuff in my mouth."

He literally ripped off the rest of her uniform, peeling it downwards and while he was bent down on his knees he took the opportunity to bury his face into the soft valley of Mandi's crotch and smell at her pussy. He grabbed her tightly by the buttocks each large hand enveloping the supple tiny pillows of her asscheeks as he pulled her to him. Breathed deeply of her smell, diffused through his daughter's underwear. He was like a man possessed, rubbing his face back and forth over the tiny pair of panties, soaked clear from Mandi's horny fluids. He sucked and licked at the crotch of them, it was actually starting to turn her on and then he yanked those off too in one fluid motion and threw them on the bed with the rest of her discarded clothes.

Abruptly he rose back up again to his full stature removing his shirt as he stood and turned to the drawers that lined the small room and picked up a collar with a leash and a set of leather cuffs, slipped both of them onto her, "You're a whore now! My dirty fuck doll. You'll do as I say."

"Yes Poppa. My Master."

He smirked as he pulled her roughly by the leash over to the other corner of the room, beside the bed she noticed the little motel chair had been wheeled over there, and a long, thick life-like dildo was suction cupped to the seat of the chair, balls and all. He pushed her over to it, then spun her around to face him.

"Sit."

She was worried, the dildo wasn't as big as Allen thankfully, but still pretty big and thick, bigger then Uncle Leon and the boys at school that one day, her only other points of reference so far. But she couldn't just plop down onto it. She spread her legs and squatted over the chair placing her cuffed hands on the edge of the seat for support and slowly lowered herself onto the large plastic phallus. It was realistically shaped and had a large, spongy head. She was wet but nervous, she had never been tied up before, it was turning her on but it was new.

12