Born to Whore - Mom and Daughter Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandi was both blessed and cursed with a hair trigger clit, it took very little to get her off and even less to get her wet he somehow guessed this and bent his large frame in half to reach down and rub her wet, throbbing little clit in slow, tight circles. He sucked at her nipples simultaneously, increasing the pleasure for the both of them. Then he switched tactics and handholds, gripping her firmly by the shoulder and the top of her upper thigh and shoving her downward, hard. She yelped at the pain so he slapped her, told her to be quiet. Pushed her downwards a little more and got about three quarters of it in her and she quivered at the pain, waiting for the pleasure. He unrolled the leash from his fist, there was quite a length of it, it had a purpose too as he started to wrap it around her waist and upper thighs, tying her tightly to the chair, each lap of the leash pulling her soaking, twitching, little pussy further and further down the large silicone member until her real clit touched the fake balls.

He continued telling her his fantasy, her punishment for Penny's imagined transgressions.

"On Monday morning you'll bring this dildo to your math class 10 minutes early, you'll suction cup it to a chair in the front row and then tell your teacher he has 10 minutes to sexually abuse in any way he wants, slap you, spank you, molest your tits and pussy, force his cock back in your mouth, whatever gets you wet enough to sink that cunt all the way down that toy -- just no real sex, you'll leave that part for Daddy, Then once class starts, well, he has to make sure you're paying attention so..."

He reached down and gripped Mandi's face roughly, squeezing her cheeks together tightly in a 'fishy-face,' while he grabbed a small plastic rectangle from the nightstand. He pressed a button and Mandi screamed through her tightly squeezed together mouth, the muffled sound was a result of her pussy being set ablaze in a fiery blast of vibrating pleasure, it felt as though electric shocks were running through her. The seat got soaked. He stopped it and left her heaving and panting on the chair.

Finally he removed his pants, his sizable bulge growing as he abused her. "Whisper quiet mechanism, makes no sound. But you do. I'm gonna make sure you scream and cry today but I'm also gonna have to keep your whiny, little, yap quiet. Did teacher have a big cock like Daddy?" He asked, removing his boxer shorts. It was also big maybe about the size of the dildo.

"NO! Poppa you're HUGE!" she poured it on thick. His was sixth dick she'd seen, there was the three boys at school, Allen's and then Uncle Leon's and she was noticing each one was different, like finger prints, shaped liked their owners, his was long but thin, like he was.

Mandi was short and tied to a squat chair so it made it easy for him to put his cock right into her mouth, fucking away at her face, making sure his dick was deep down her throat as he ran her through the gauntlet of every single vibrating mode. The cheap motel was known for sex and drugs but he still didn't want police showing up to Mandi's screams. So he timed the vibrating modes with when he was deep in her throat, leaving her sputtering instead of screaming. After 5 minutes he gave the vibrator a rest and pulled his cock from her mouth and made her lick his balls for a few minutes before shoving the length back down her throat and switching the vibe function back on.

He eventually stopped the toy again and pulled his cock from her mouth, leaving her chin slick with spit, panting and sputtering. Huge tits heaving, her lower half immobilized. His cock went back into her mouth, "Cock teasing slut!", "Cum guzzling cunt!", "Dumb whore!", "Cock-sucking fuckdoll!" repeating his own dirty fantasy words back to her.

"Had you studied harder and passed math on your own, Daddy would have bought you that nice dress you wanted and taken you to dinner for a l'il princess date night. But now that your mouth and tits belong to the public..."

Fantasy.

No man could withstand a blowjob from Mandi for more than a few minutes and this man was no exception, so he pulled his cock back out of her mouth again with a wet plop that left her sputtering, tits slick with her own spit. He untied her from the chair and pulled her roughly off the toy, quickly, leaving the thing wobbling obscenely as if it were waving good bye. He twisted and pushed at her until she was in a hands and knees position on the bed.

He got up and knelt down on the bed behind her. "I know what a noisy little whore you are, this will keep you quiet..." Then he shoved his own daughter's underwear into Mandi's mouth,

"This is probably going to hurt because I'm going to rape you now."

Then he slammed all of his cock into her pussy one hard, unrelenting stroke and as she wailed into the tiny undies, she knew how she must look to him, nearly naked on the bed. Socks and shoes, cuffs and collar. Daughter's underwear in her mouth. He wouldn't last long, but he fucked and plowed and spanked away as hard as he could. All that pent-up sexual aggression being released through his cock as he slammed into her roughly.

He mumbled away about 'his holes', 'his fuckdoll', 'his baby Penny's tight pussy' Mandi couldn't hear too clearly through her own muffled moans and screams. Her ass pink with spank marks. Her face flush as he pulled the collar tight against her throat as he continued his sexual assault. He wound his fists into her brown pigtails riding her hard from behind, plowing into her. Making her feel like a dumb animal. Mandi's 18 year old pussy spread wide to accept the pounding intruder, she wanted him to stop, but needed him to continue, forever caught between the two absolutes. The innocent whore.

His pace started to quicken just Mandi remembered her mom's advice of 'just relax and let the man do what he wants' not being the piece of motherly sage wisdom she was hoping for. But both Mandi and her mom were escorts so she guessed the advice she got from her mom would be different. So Mandi relaxed and let her body betray her, let herself start to enjoy it. Against all odds, started to cum, started to get lost on his perverse fantasy, as she squealed,

"Poppa, Poppa fill my l'il pussy up with your cum, I want your warm daddy seed inside me!"

His rhythm broke, he groaned and twitched and made an almost wailing sound, other worldly, anguished yet relieved, no longer worried about noise complaints he howled and dumped his fantasy into Mandi's wet cunt, He laughed, he cried, he pushed, he fucked. Mandi's tiny pussy unable to contain all the hot seed, it started to drip out of her while he kept pumping more of it into her.

Then finally he collapsed on the bed. Satiated. His sperm dripped from her blown-out cunt, she could feel it warm and oozing from the battered hole, already closing back to it's regular tight, soft tunnel. Forcing the remainder of his cum from her pussy to drip out onto the ugly, floral print, motel bed spread.

She didn't know what to do, so she got up and used the bathroom, quickly and quietly, cleaning and dressing herself. With his fantasy fulfilled he had returned to his former meek nature, thanking her profusely, apologizing if he hurt her. She emerged from the bathroom, the lights still off, the fantasy left unbroken because he wanted her again. He shoved a handful of bills in her hand and mumbled, "Next time I want your...your asshole."

She didn't know what to say, so she said 'Yes, Poppa' and left through the door blinking into the sun, it's sunny beams and optimistic blue sky a sick juxtaposition to the acts she had just performed inside.

--

Part Two, soon.

12