Born to Whore - Mom and Daughter Ch. 12A

Story Info
Part 1 - Mandi tries street whoring! Gang-bang with a twist!
5.2k words
4.36
14.3k
15
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**A work of fiction and fantasy. Any resemblance to any known person or people, location or event is purely coincidental. All characters are works of fiction and are depicted as 18 years of age or older**

*****

Part One

--

She looked like sin.

18 years old. Blonde, with naturally curly, golden hair pulled up into tight little pigtails on either side of her head. In white satin ribbons. She had thick dark mascara, blush to accentuate her naturally soft, pink cheeks and it brought out the smattering of freckles that played across them and over her petite nose. Lipstick light and glossy. Pink choker with a steel heart shaped hoop in the middle. A leather leash to match the collar, also pink. It's extra length bunched up in her little fist. The t-shirt from the custom shop had her nickname 'babywhore' written in a bright pink bubble-style font. It was otherwise white and sheer enough to be almost transparent. Her unnaturally augmented tits defied gravity. The nipples hard and poking through, like always. The slight, young swell of her bare belly followed next, ended by a tight strip of bright baby blue material, a minuscule pair of shorts that left more of her ass exposed than covered. It had thin white pin stripes that followed and accentuated the curves of her hips and ass. The seam inside the crotch matched the pin stripes and concealed a small little slit to hide her small little slit. She was told it was easier and made for more quick accessibility in tight confines. She had a small 3" steel butt-plug inside her ass with a little oblong shaped base that slightly curved, it nestled snugly in between her young, plump ass-cheeks. Her white knee socks came next with the same satin white ribbon bows wrapped around the rim. Then of course the shoes, 5" baby blue heels, with ankle straps tied with little white satin bows to match the others. She had a tiny purse filled with all the tools of the trade. Cash, condoms, compact. She had only been outside for less than 30 seconds before she started getting nasty looks from the other women working on Wall Street.

It wasn't the Wall Street in Manhattan, however, but actually Industrial Access Road No.8. It received it's moniker because it was frequented almost exclusively by the ultra wealthy fund managers, stock brokers and bankers that inhabited the affluent suburb that bordered this industrial area. It was filled with prostitutes every single night.

Mandi only agreed to be a street whore this for one time. Also because Allen had let her get a drunk first and because he said there was no new offers through his usual channels and because he said most of the men were safe, boring family men that would probably cum during the warm-up handjob, but mostly because he had agreed to triple whatever she made tonight and because he said he had a couple big surprises for her afterwards.

She hoped that meant he would tell her that she's almost paid up. Expensive boob job debt just about repaid. Go back to being a normal teenage girl. Sort of. That part of her might already be gone because deep inside where she still didn't want to admit it, she was changing, she started to like what she was doing, she liked being used, she liked having men and women lust after her. She was becoming her mother. And not in the way most young girls do.

When Mandi had inquired as to why the local men didn't use more modern methods like booking escorts online, Allen had informed her that many of the men that frequented this area were old and either didn't know how to book online or, more often, didn't know how to cover their tracks. Sometimes the wives were more tech savvy than they let on and if they happened to see a typed password, they'd remember it, maybe start lurking around his phone when he was in the shower. Also, there were only two small hotels in town. Both had decent pay and so were favourite forms of employment among the area's young adults and bored housewives. Not the most discreet demographics. There were also multiple cameras, sometimes monitored live. So the suburbs powerful men would have a hard time slipping into the hotel late at night with a drunken whore on each arm.

So conspicuous as it might seem, street hookers were the preferred form of prostitution in town. The areas wealthy would would stalk that street in their luxury SUV's and high performance automobiles, pick from the wide array of usual girls or the occasional new face, then disappear into the warren of back streets, alleyways and deserted shipping docks of the semi abandoned industrial area to get down to business.

These were powerful men with a lot to lose. So they didn't exactly stick around the area afterwards, they dropped the girl back on 'Wall street' and got the hell out of there immediately. So as a result of the wealthy and discreet clientele, the area was crime free, disease free and even noise free, which kept the local cops happy. Of course they were on the take too, getting their bribes in the forms of ass or cash from those same girls.

So Mandi wasn't surprised when the first vehicle to pull up next to her was a Mercedes, she was a little surprised that it was a luxury passenger mini-van, but she was even more surprised when the passenger side window rolled down and there was a breath-taking, exotic, Philippine woman. Caramel skinned with large hazel, captivating, almond shaped eyes. Thick, inky black hair piled high on her head in a loose bun. Mandi could also see her large, likely fake tits, packed into an expensive silver and black Gucci top. She had a radiant, wide, warm smile and exuded such a sweet, sexy vibe that it reminded Mandi of her mom and immediately put her at ease.

In a sweet sing-song voice she called out, "Hi Baybeee!", charmingly accented in her native Tagalog, "Do you want to come have fun with us honey!?"

She introduced herself as Anya and her husband as David. Mandi peered into the van and next to her was a man. He was handsome in every classical sense of the word, thick dark hair, slightly greying at the temples, middle-aged, clean shaven, square jaw, strong chin. Mandi was instantly attracted to him, he had a ruggedness that was different from Allen, who cleaned up nice, but always had a seedy criminal undertone to him. This man looked like a mature, sexy, handsome gentleman. There was a third. He was on the back bench seat of the van, she didn't notice him at first but Anya introduced him as Paul, he looked like a balding Santa Claus. Bushy white beard, red rosy cheeks, wire frame spectacles and all. He was even wearing a red sweater. He waved at her hesitantly, he looked as nervous as Mandi felt.

In a small, squeaky voice Mandi asked, "Um, all three of you?"

--

Allen was a lot of things, but he wasn't an idiot and he wasn't going to throw his prize pussy to the streets, not just yet. It was a controlled situation. Allen and Daisy were parked in the hummer just a few streets over from where they had just dropped off Mandi.

Daisy asked, "Babe um, would you explain it again?"

Allen sighed at Daisy's insistence as he had explained it to her already earlier that day. He repeated himself anyway, "Look, I told you, the guy is David, I known him for many, many years from back home, he's an investment guy, a fund manager and he 'manages' some of my money in a way that's real profitable for both of us. The lady is his Phillapine wife, Anya, I think it's some sort of sugar-baby type deal, like she get's citizenship or something, I met her yesterday over videochat to set this whole thing up. She's a crazy l'il nympho like you. She's got a killer body too, big smile, big fake tits, big hair, just like you babe. Mandi will like her and she'll help relax her make her more likely to agree to all three of them fucking her."

Allen continued, "The third guy, is Paul, real old guy, works with David, he keeps everything legitimate and legal. But he's been in the business so long he knows every legal trick in the book and has contacts everywhere. I've known him for years too and he also 'managed' some money for me. He came along because he finally divorced his cold, bitchy ass wife of 40 years, he hasn't been laid for most of 'em!"

Allen scoffed and finished, "So the plan is, they pick her up. I've already agreed to a price and they'll tip her, the money doesn't matter anyway, Mostly I wanna see if she'll actually agree fuck all three of 'em! As far as she knows she's street hooking and they're complete strangers. I told them they can do almost whatever they want to her though. No full anal yet, and no bruises above the neck line. David and Anya are into bdsm so he'll be careful, he won't hurt her. Too much." Allen smiled wickedly.

"Baby I'm worried!" said Daisy, exasperated.

"It's fine babe, probably won't be nothing I haven't dished out to her myself. I've explained to them what Mandi can take." He added with a smirk.

"Really?" Daisy's resolve weakening, as though she had any say in the matter anyway. Then she asked, "Um, but babe what's with all the ipads?"

Allen had propped all four of them up in their little stands along the dashboard. They more or less all leaped to life at the same time once a connection was made and each full screen display showed a different high resolution video feed from the inside of a van, a van with 3 people inside.

"Oh, Allen, you, you didn't..."

The last ipad connected just in time to reveal it's angle, pointed towards the front passenger door, a young beautiful, blonde, blue-eyed, girl asking...

"Um, all three of you?"

__

Mandi tried to add it all up her head. She couldn't believe she was doing this, her heart was beating a mile a minute she was expecting a solitary nervous family man, not a group! But Allen would pay triple, plus a couple big surprises so she tried to remember what he had told her just before dropping her off. He told her to tell people she was only 18 and it was her first day as a street whore. Which was mostly true and she certainly looked nervous enough to sell it. But as she tried to add up the figures and ask what services they wanted, Anya shoved a huge stack of bills at her, mostly 100's and 50's. The most she'd ever held.

"$1500 baybee! Plus there's a lot more if you do good!" Anya exclaimed.

More than $1500, plus a big tip, tripled by Allan! That was a lot of money, maybe enough to pay him off. But there was three of them. She'd never been with three, especially strangers. But they were all attractive. The woman and her husband especially. She'd never been with a foreign woman either. This woman was so alluring to Mandi, so sexy, her smile sweet and charming just like her mom. Nice big tits, just like her and her mom. They didn't look like they'd hurt her.

Anya didn't wait for answer she went ahead and opened her passenger side door and told Mandi to squeeze in. Anya giggled and pulled Mandi down onto her lap, Mandi giggled nervously too, both women were tiny and fit easily into the spacious front seat.

"We're not going far." Anya said in case Mandi was worried about seat belt safety, "DaddyDavid!" She then excitedly exclaimed to her husband, "Look at her big boobies! Wow!"

Anya gleefully squeezed each one. She had personal experience with a set of her own to which she pointed out,

"I got mine done too!" And stuck her chest out and forward with another sweet giggle. Crushing her big round tits into Mandi's, Anya's breast augmentation was smaller, just by a little. Her nipples hard and jutting through the expensive designer top. A series of tiny straps and sheer patches struggling to contain the large rack. She repeated that she and David were married and that Paul just got divorced after 40 years so they were clean and didn't need to use condoms. They said they'd pay her extra.

"What's your name Baybee!?" She then asked the new young blonde whore sitting on her lap.

"Candi."

"Well, Candi," said David who reached over and pawed at one of Mandi's large tits while he drove, "Your tits are amazing! What do you think Paul? We got her mostly for you old man!"

"Yes, well um she's lovely, they're um, lovely, Amazing!" Paul sputtered nervously.

The dim nighttime light receded even more as they pulled into a small, covered shipping dock. David put the van into park but left the interior lights on. He moved from the front seat into the back and sat beside Paul on the rear bench seat and then Anya pulled Mandi into the back as well. There was a gap between the front of the van and the back bench seat, normally a middle row of seats would be there, but instead there was a flat, clean, cushioned floor mat in the gap instead.

Anya positioned Mandi there quickly, both of them kneeling on the mat, facing each other. Anya, wasting no time in playing with her new purchase, "Let me see those huge boobs Baybee!!" She squealed excitedly at Mandi who obeyed, showing her tits by pulling up her tiny, sheer t-shirt revealing two of the finest tits anyone had ever seen. Anya, David and Paul all groaned in unison as Mandi's outstanding tits wobbled into view and Anya leapt forward at them immediately and started kissing, licking, sucking, biting, pulling, squeezing and all together devouring the huge globes in front of her. Mandi of course instantly got wet at the titty play and all the attention lavished on her most cherished assets. And the men were happy to watch. For now.

"My turn - we pay for you, so you gotta do work!" Anya said in a way that was at once, stern, charming, sexy, fun and disarming. Again it reminded Mandi of her mom a little and helped her relax. Although it wasn't really up to her as Anya took hold of the leash, wrapped it in her own tiny hand and smiled while leaning back, pulling Mandi along with her. She stopped and used her free hand to release the clasps on her expensive top and then it was Mandi's turn to moan along with the men as Anya's boobs sprang into view. Anya tugged back again, pulling Mandi and then she hung her head back indicating that Mandi should start kissing her neck. She was glad to do so and used all the little techniques she had learned so far from the people who had kissed hers.

Anya's breath quickly picked up as she sighed, "Ohhh Honey!" She was surprised and impressed with Mandi's skills. Then she pulled her down a little more with a sharp tug of the leash and Mandi understood that it was her turn to kiss, lick, suck, bite, pull, squeeze and all together devour the huge globes in front of her. Which she gladly did.

"Oh, honey! That's soooo good!" Anya sighed again, coasting towards something more. Again shocked and impressed with Mandi's skills even though Allen already had already told Anya she'd be getting a top quality little fuck doll. The men could hardly wait, but Anya wasn't finished with Mandi yet so she pulled her tits away from Mandi's eager little mouth and jumped up on the back bench seat squeezing between her husband and his friend and kicked her crotch-less stocking legs, capped by red heels, up in the air, spreading them wide and indicating that each man should hold an ankle so she could use the minimum amount of effort for what followed next,

"Eat my pussy Baybeee!" Cried Anya, tugging the leash and Mandi into position.

Mandi, now starting to get really wet, was happy to be yanked face first into Anya's smooth, bald, shiny, cocoa coloured mound. On all fours, on the mat, lapping away at the puffy brown lips and spreading them open with her fingers so she could lick deeper and more voraciously at her client's clit. Anya reacted instantly pleased to be pleasured by the best. Mandi had developed quite a diverse repertoire of pussy eating skills from her mom's training. And she deployed them on her current task of bringing a heaving, panting Anya to her edge quite quickly.

Anya to her credit tried to delay orgasm and that's when Mandi heard the tell tale sound of sex. The sound of metal and leather and zippers. From Mandi's obscured viewpoint, still happily buried between Anya's satin covered thighs, she could see Anya expertly, ambidextrously work both men's belts off and pants down enough to start extracting and stroking their cocks. Mandi sped up and intensified her frantic lapping, also sliding in two of her tiny fingers and curling them upwards just once into Anya's G-spot which triggered a small flood that slammed into Mandi's panting, flushed, blushed and freckled face.

"Uh, uh, uh...oh you dirty little slut..." panted a pleasured Anya. "That was..wow!..maybe the best I've ever.." she trailed off mumbling something in a sexual bliss in her native language.

Now as Mandi leaned back into an upright kneeling position she saw the dicks for what they were. And they were huge! Thick, pulsing in expectation and lust. She couldn't believe the sizes. 'DaddyDavid' was 10" with a thick pronounced head and some bulging veins. Paul, Santa, had quite a surprise of his own, almost the same length, but even thicker! Big and getting bigger. Mandi didn't think they got that thick, she was scared and shocked trying to figure out if she could get all into her mouth, never mind her pussy. She didn't have to wait long. David quickly and roughly pulled his own squealing wife by the hair to kneel in front of him and started force feeding her his cock, so that left only one available option for Mandi.

They looked at each other nervously. Mandi was apprehensive of the rapidly swelling log in front of her, but at the same time was unable to stop herself from reaching out and grabbing it. Her tiny hand unable to fully encircle it especially when her contact with it made it pulse and stiffen fully. So she leaned over and did her best, because she was a pro and she learned from the best, so she started drooling all over the fat head, licking, making it slick and pulling all that spit down his shaft with her little hand.

"Oooh--!" he gasped, unable to get out anything more than that, already lost in the best blowjob he'd had in his 65 years of life.

She opened up wide as she could and sunk half of him in her small mouth. He groaned as she moaned around his dick, it's size formidable and her mouth stretched to it's fullest. Then she remembered her training and stretched her body out into a line, crawling back a little so she was entirely on her hands and knees on the mat in the van. Paul groaned as his cock popped out of her mouth and slapped against his sweater not quite sure how to reposition himself to get it back in Mandi's mouth.

Anya and David were mostly just watching at this point amused and erotically engaged in the spectacle next to them so they showed them how to do it. Anya stretching out like Mandi as David leaned forward grabbed his wife by the hair and rammed his own massive rod into her sputtering, gagging throat. His wife gave a valiant effort but couldn't quite take him to the balls even though he had one hand wrapped tightly in her hair and another wrapped tightly around her throat. Holding her head still while he shoved his dick in her mouth as far as he could at an even, medium pace. His wife's saliva dripping off his balls and her chin.

"Just fuck her mouth and throat Paul, just like this..." He rocked back and forth, continuing to fuck Anya's stationary head. "She's just a whore, a tight, young, little fuck doll for us to enjoy..." David thoroughly enjoying the tutorial he was delivering, finished by saying, "Use her hard...she's gonna have to take a lot more later. Whether she wants it or not."

Mandi got wet at the degrading comments made about her. She didn't realize it was all the conditioning from Allen over the last few months.

Paul, on the other hand, was still worried about harming this small girl but also needed his cock back in her hot, wet, little mouth so he copied his friend sitting fully upright and forward so his cock swung low and even with her pretty face and he shoved forward and this time he and Mandi managed to get three-quarters of him into her mouth and down her narrow throat. Then she coughed and gagged and managed to choke another inch down her throat with all the spit it produced.

12