Born to Whore - Mom and Daughter Ch. 12A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David was ready to fuck. So he detached his wife from his dick and crawled onto the mat and got into a doggy style position behind Mandi who got startled and tried to squirm away, she knew she had to fuck them both, she just couldn't handle both their big dicks at the same time, but Anya was on it, joining David in a kneeling position on the mat beside Mandi and quickly grabbing her leash, holding her in place on all fours with Paul's monster slowly rocking in her throat. Unable to move David lined up behind her. He spotted the hidden seam and pulled it open to reveal the wet seam beneath it; Mandi's bald, bare, puffy lips glistening in the dim lighting. Hot and sticky. Just below the steel oblong base of the buttplug.

"Mmmm well look what we have here honey!" Mandi could hear David grin through his request to his wife, who peered over from her place at Mandi's side to also see the steel surprise.

"Ooohh you naughty!" She squealed and still holding Mandi in place with the leash she spanked her viciously three or four times, her perfect supple ass wobbling before snapping back into shape. Then David grabbed the base of the plug.

He pulled long and slow, the steel bulb revealing itself slowly from Mandi's ass. Her perfect, puckered, tight anal ring bulging outwards, a trickle of lube, required to fit the toy in place earlier, dribbled out and downwards over her now hotter and even stickier mound. Then the pop and slide as the maximum width was pulled out and her young, tight, elastic ass squeezed shut on it's retreat, trying to force out the rest. Then it was pushed back inside her, all the way. And then repeat. She needed to scream but Anya kept her leashed firmly in place with Paul's large cock occupying her mouth. Finally the butt-plug was yanked out roughly one last time. David beside himself and almost vibrating with lust cast the toy aside ripped open the hole in Mandi's shorts, tearing it wider, making her asscheeks jiggle as he groaned low and deep and animal. Then he lurched forward burying half his cock in Mandi's pussy in one hard lunge.

--

Allen was watching Daisy watching the screen. She was transfixed. Mouth open a little, breathing hard. Eyes darting from screen to screen, searching for the best angle to view her daughters sexual abuse at the hands of three attractive strangers. She was dressed almost like a prostitute herself, as usual, as Allen demanded. A short, light yellow stretchy one piece. An expensive French designer. It was strapless and barely covered her nipples or ass-cheeks. And nothing underneath to cover them either. Hair in a blonde, messy pile on top of her head. He liked it like that, that 'freshly fucked' look. There was a lot of high-priced professional product in that just freshly fucked look. Next was high heeled sandals also light yellow, delicate straps wrapped around her ankles. Immaculate toenails and fingernails, as always, with matching french tips. And of course the jewellery, always lots of expensive jewellery. Their gazes were interrupted at the same time by Mandi's cock-muffled squeal coming through the hummer's audio system.

"Oh Allan! They're hurting her!" Daisy exclaimed, exasperated.

"It's okay, babe - she can take it." Allen tried to reassure her. Some positive reinforcement for a perverse situation.

"But babe I don't understand....How are you getting the video feed? Why are getting the video fe...?"

Allen cut her off, "It's a company van. David's investment firm owns that Mercedes luxury van that they're all inside of right now. They use it to pick up out of town client's from the airport, so they don't have to take a cab or nuthin'. Like a personal touch. So David just took it for the weekend. I shipped them the cameras. They're miniature, hi-res, temporary, they got suction cups on them and Anya and I decided on the best angles yesterday through the video-chat. They're not hidden cameras, just small. I don't think they told Paul about them though! Ha-ha!"

Allen then continued answering the second half of Daisy's worried question, "And the 'why' is because they paid extra. It's like a kink for them. They wanted to fuck a tight, scared, naive girl. Then they just wanna watch the video a few times later, probably fuck to it...but mostly I did it for you."

"For me!? But, I, um, Allen, maybe we shouldn't...I don't know if we should watch..."

"Then why are you rubbing your thigh's together?"

She looked down and cursed herself, because she was, the jig was up. The look of shame and relief and lust washed across her face and Allen just smiled, reclined his seat, racking it back in the roomy interior of the vehicle until he was lounging at a 45 degree angle.

"You can touch yourself Daisy. But just a little."

Even as she moved her hand to comply and relieve the sexual pressure she stalled "Honey, I ah..."

"Okay." Allen said with finality as he snapped up and went to grab the ipads down. "I guess I'll just turn 'em all off then..."

"NO!" The force of it surprised them both. Allen smiled again and eased back down into his seat.

"Now you have to touch us both." He demanded.

Daisy returned to watching the screen but with the practice that spoke of hours of training and expertise she deftly, autonomously undid Allen pants and fished out his huge and hardening cock while her other hand went down between her legs and slid along the wet, warm crease of her pussy. Panting and sighing and watching the screen, knowing that she shouldn't. Knowing that it shouldn't turn her on to watch her own daughter being fucked by three people. That it shouldn't turn her on to watch her baby's flawless, tiny body be subject to pain and degradation. It shouldn't turn her on that her daughter was a hooker like mommy.

But it did.

And so the seat she was sitting on would be drenched if Allen hadn't covered it with towels first. He knew ahead of time. So she didn't ruin the upholstery, like a bitch in heat. Her wave of conflicted emotions wasn't communicated by her body though. It continued to operate as always and she was already shaking and dripping with the perversion of it all.

Another muffled scream filled the cars interior.

--

It was more of a groan but still mostly muted by Paul's massive member.

"Fuck she's tight!" David hissed through clenched teeth as he slowly slid himself in and out of Mandi

"Do you like our little whore Candi!?" Anya questioned and as though seriously concerned she lovingly stroked her husbands handsome face as they both took part in degrading and fucking his friends step-daughter.

"You can really pick a good street whore babe!" He suppressed a laugh as he grinned at his wife. Paul oblivious to the hidden implication that this was all pre-arranged. And Mandi was still too busy struggling to keep all the dick inside of her to hear what they said anyway.

But her soaked pussy was accepting the invader with a little more ease as David sawed his big monster back and forth a few more times. He leaned forward, gripping the back of Mandi's head and forcing it even further down Paul's considerable girth, even though every single millimetre of her mouth was already filled by it. She gagged, she felt full, too full, unexpected to be stretched out with such big cocks at both ends at the same time. Anya kneeling beside them in the middle, happy to mind the leash that kept Mandi pinned in place. Between two men. Uncomfortably stuffed. Anya alternated between rubbing Mandi's smooth back in an almost nurturing and soothing manner to spanking Mandi's smooth butt in a dominating and aggressive manner.

Paul's libido finally started catching up to his dick and he cautiously took over grabbed the back of Mandi's head himself and started fucking her face. Just a little. Intensifying the whole situation. Paul looked like he might cum but David and Anya weren't done with her yet, not even close. So David reached back down and yanked the young girl upright by the leash, her back crashed into his muscled chest, she could feel it through his expensive shirt, his hand slid down her soft belly towards her pussy as she reflexively arched back to get the most of his cock in her. Bucking herself backwards into him. His hand scooped all the way down to play with her clit from the front. Anya took the opportunity of Mandi's upright kneeling position to feast on the young girls melons, hungrily going from one to the other while Paul sat there bewildered and horny.

Now David, getting close to cumming himself, eased his cock loudly from Mandi's soaked and now disappointed hole. His cock, still hard and frustrated and covered in the pussy juice of a tight young teen, made a tempting target for Anya who lunged at it. Relishing in the taste of her husbands dick and fresh pussy she sucked his cock quickly before they decided to rearrange everything.

"Let's put her on her back." David said firmly and yanked back on Mandi's leash, then he quickly and forcefully laid her down on her back in the centre of the mat. Taking up space on one side of her while his wife took the opposite.

Then Anya said to Paul, "Your turn, big boy!"

12