Born With a Small Cock

Story Info
The problems you work out when you have a Small Cock.
1.8k words
4.18
11.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,353 Followers

**Warning this stories only purpose is to try to make you have a good orgasm. If you get offended by any of the following : cum, gay, bi, cock sucking, cum eating, anal abuse, bareback, cuckold, nasty sex, loving wife, 4" cocks, sloppy pussy, stretched out assholes go somewhere else and read their stories. The rest of you pull out your cocks and ladies get to work on that clit.

Born With a Small Cock

By Anal Slave

This is a story about, a small town boy growing up and getting married. How him and his bride moved off to the big city. My wife's name is Linda, and I was a virgin on our wedding night.

Linda wasn't a virgin and had confessed to me that she had sex with a few of my friends, that she had dated. That was before I dated her. so it didn't mean anything to me.

I had never seen Linda naked and she had never seen me naked ether. She always told me I was different, that she loved me and wanted to take my virginity on our honeymoon.

On our honeymoon night, I couldn't wait to lose my virginity. I undressed her as soon as we got to our room. She had a magnificent body on her. My cock was as hard as it has ever been, all 4 inches of it.

When I dropped my shorts and she got her first look at my cock. I could tell something was not right. At the time, I didn't know a 4" penis was small.

I looked down and her clit was about as long as my hard cock. She was on her back, and I crawled up on her and stuck my very hard cock in her. I pumped her for about 3 minutes. And shot the biggest load of cum I had ever had.

I looked up and Linda was yawning. She was bored as Hell. We went off to sleep that night. The next morning Linda was acting funny. So we sat down and I ask her what was wrong?

She told me straight up that my cock wasn't big enough to satisfy her. And that she loved sex, and my 4 inch equipment is not going to do it for her. That she love me more than anything, but she couldn't be faithful to me with such a little dick.

I made the suggestion we could go on the internet and order me a penis extension. As we were looking threw the catalog and I was seeing all these young men with their cocks hanging out.

I noticed my wife's nipples getting hard. She pointed down to a 9" cock extension and told me that was the one she wanted. She knew she couldn't handle it all right now. But she would stretch her pussy over time to be able to take it all.

Everything was great, I felt like such a man when I had my 9" extension on my little dick. It felt good to reach down and play with your cock using more than two fingers. I loved putting it on and going to the supermarket, it was so good for my ego.

Young ladies and men looking down at my hard-on. It's kind of like the girls use to stuff their bra's. I'm just stuffing my pants. I noticed my wife's pussy was getting bigger and bigger over time.

And it got to the point my little cock wouldn't fit at all in her fairly large cunt. We were fucking one night when I brought up the subject of wife swapping. She looked at me and started laughing. She told me that no women is going to want my little dick. That it was small and worthless.

She than looked me in the eyes and suggested I might want to start sucking cock. She started telling me about a friend of hers at work. That was transforming from a man to a woman.

And how horny it has made her watching her male friend start growing tits and a ass. That night changed our lives. Being the submissive husband I was, and trying to keep my marriage together.

I sneaked into her dresser drawer and got a pair of her panties out, and put them on. I next found one of her sexy short t-shirts and put it on. I seen in movies where these transsexuals would tuck their cock in between their legs, and hide it.

Looking at their crotch, is like looking at a a pussy. The only trouble I had, was my cock was too short to tuck between my legs.

And it only being 4 inches long it stood straight out from my body. And the fabric her panties was made out of, even made my cock harder. I started wearing woman's panties from that day forward.

I can still see the look on my wife's face when I entered the room dressed in her panties with pre-cum leaking thru the fabric. She started finger fucking her pussy. Then she got so hot she took my 9" cock extension and started fucking herself with it.

I paraded around the room, giving her a show. bending over like a whore and acting like I am being fucked from behind. When I crawled up to her, and she slid her fake cock out of her pussy and inserted it into my mouth.

That first taste of her pussy sent me over the top, and I filed my panties up with cum. We both discovered something that night, and it saved our marriage. I discovered I like wearing women's under garments. And my wife liked watching me act like a gay whore.

She started training me to be just what she wanted. My cock was too small to help her out. But she love to use a strap-on dildo on my ass. She introduced me to her Transsexual friend, his name was Bob. But his new name was Bobbie.

Bobbie had a nice set of manmade tits. She was the first real cock I had sucked. The first time my lips touched his cock, I was in love with the taste of cock. We laid around and sucked each other's cock for days.

As I was enjoying myself with Bobbie. I realized over the next few weeks that I had no desire for pussy any more. My beautiful wife still turned me on, and I loved her more than ever.

It was my fault for having a small cock that couldn't satisfy her needs. Bobbie eventually had his sex change and his wonderful cock was now a pussy. Here I am with a little bitty tiny cock and Bobbie turns a nice plump 7 inch cock into a dry fake pussy.

Life is so cruel sometimes. I never had sex with Bobbie again, she turned into one of the biggest cum whores you would ever want to meet. She keeps her new pussy filled with cock, I am so happy for her.

I was also sad, that I didn't have a dick to suck on. All I could think of was sucking and fucking a cock. I was abusing my asshole quite a bit. My wife came home early from a trick she was pulling and caught me.

Fucking myself in the bathroom. I forgot to lock the door and she opened it. And I was bent over the sink with a shampoo bottle wedged in my Man Cunt. She laughed at first, then she felt sorry for me. And took me up to the bedroom, and I bent over. And she finished fucking me, jacking all of that nasty cum out of my balls.

As we lay their wrapped up in each other's arms. Swapping slobber back and forth. Whispering nasty little things in each other's ear. She brings up the subject of being a cuckold husband. And that she would like to try it out, if I was willing to be totally submissive to her.

She didn't know it at the time, but I had been going down to the local gay bar. My Man Cunt won't go but a couple days without having something in it. Luckily I am a pretty good looking guy and I don't have any trouble finding someone that wants to dump their cum in my mouth or ass.

I have a skinny bubble butt that attracts a lot of faggots they just love to bend me over and fuck my man pussy. My asshole may be little but it's deep and creamy.

As all these thought were running in my head. I looked at Linda and told her that Yes, I would love to be her cuckold husband. At the time I didn't even know what a cuckold husband was. All I knew was I would be sucking cock and eating lots of sperm along with cleaning up Linda and her lovers.

Sounded delicious to me, I can't get enough of that wonderful gift of life...cum. The very first time we shared a lover in cuckold life. Linda made me jack off in front of this guy. When I came in my hand she had me wipe it on my puckered asshole.

And her lover got behind me and fucked my ass using my cum for lube. That was so sexy, I shot off two more loads before he stopped raping my asshole. I learned a lesson that day.

I hadn't properly cleaned my Man Cunt and I was leaking a little anal juice. My wife told me that if that ever happened again I would be licking that anal juice up. I love being a cuck, and all the nasty things I get to do for my loving wife. If I am a bad boy or haven't done my chores she will punish me.

It seems she is always finding something wrong so she can punish me. The punishment I hate most, so far is licking a man's hairy asshole. After it has been fucked and cum in a few times.

The cum is churned into a white milky cream that kind of burns a little when it enters your mouth. I'm quite a little bottom boy bitch, that likes it any way you want to fuck me.

I haven't met a cock I can't take all the way. It may take me awhile to get it all in. But it's going in. I want to thank my wife for introducing us to a cuck lifestyle.

I love being her pussy boy and I love making my asshole her lovers pussy. I am addicted to cock and I love how you hurt me so good.

I also love sharing and tasting cum together. I think I was born to serve large Alpha male cock.

Hope you shot off a good load and ate it. Vote and comment please.

.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,353 Followers