All Comments on 'Borrowing a Screwdriver'

by Live4Thrills

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enjoyed the slice of life

i am assuming this writer is a female presenting an event in her life thanks 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
" Jamie felt shorthanded just like always"

Perhaps you meant shortchanged?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote again today. Asshole reads all of these stories and then votes 1

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote again today. Asshole reads all of these stories and then votes 1! EAT it asshole

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote again today. Asshole reads all of these stories and then votes 1

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote again today. Asshole reads all of these stories and then votes 1

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Good times

This is like a fun little scene from one of those typically lighthearted 80's porn flicks. Nothing dark and deep, no real emotions, and no thought-provoking prose. Just pure, raw, fun, sex. The characters are nothing but props, hitting their marks for our perverse entertainment.

Not every story here needs to be Shakespeare. As a light-hearted fantasy piece, this works just fine. Unfortunately, there aren't many light-hearted readers in this section. If you had written about the husband slicing off Trent's balls at the end, and force-feeding them to his wife until she choked and died, the LW readers would reward you with a red H. As it stands, they'll despise you for this. Expect to get a few death threats for this one.

(Oh, and please do the entire community a favor and delete all comments from Bonnie/Vastie, and anyone who responds to her. Thaaaaanks!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
perfect

Perfect story, just what I needed!

Would love to hear next one about how neighbor had to move and business man moves in...or?

She needs to maintain an innocence but continue to be available to men!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 8 years ago
Too cliched to really enjoy.

The stereotypical huge cock, big tits and the "Trent owns this pussy" thought at the end conspired to rob this little story of any real eroticism.

What would be interesting to read is how long before she starts choosing Trent over hubby, how long before she decides to leave the man she comfortable with for the man that "owns her pussy"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yeah

Delete those comments and at the same time you should delete any comments from bonnie/vasty's ass buddy, swingerjoe. I think all three are the same person, just trying to start shit.

screwherscrewherabout 8 years ago

No depth no development reads like a bad porno film... Exactly what I'm looking for. A horny housewife gets royally fucked by a big cock stud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
this type of story is written for those

that look for quantity not quality. This is a typical short cheating story where husband, as usual, doesn't do it for his wife, so therefore she's looking for strange. And, as usual, the other guy has a large cock (got to have that) who rocks her world. These stories, as usual, are not deep, just a quick look into the life of a bored wife who needs big cock. End of story. Yes, there is room for those in LW. At least the hubby doesn't come home and eats her cream pie and wants to watch her get fucked the next time around. Sad to say, that would even be more typical in LW. Oh, well, bad day for stories,maybe tomorrow will bring a Shakespeare masterpiece, that swingerjoe is talking about.

As usual, there are those that have to pound up somebodies ass complaining about them.Foe once, I would like to read a public feedback on these stories, without somebody bitching about somebody else. You know who you are.

3* star read author. Maybe next time, you'll write something that will turn my crank. Stranger things have happened. lol (ML)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My god what a silly short and really really boring story.

Hopefully the next one creates some excitement.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Not boring, just fun

Love new neighbors borrowing things, like my pussy. Xoxoxoxo Annette

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Swingerjoe's point

As Joe said, this is a lighthearted little story of no literary value whatsoever.

As he also said, "Unfortunately, there aren't many light-hearted readers in this section." I'm one of those non-lighthearted readers who could survive quite well if there were no stories like Borrowing a Screwdriver published in Literotica.

But then, a lot of other readers could also survive quite well if the stories I like weren't published.

So may we please just accept that the Loving Wives category contains a wide range of stories appealing to a wide range of interests?

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: AnnetteBishop

If your pussy is on loan, is there any length of time it must be returned. I really would like to make good use of it before returning. Might be a little messy if that's all right.

Found comment amusing, couldn't resist. Sorry (ML)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Spelling

Good story but difficult to read because of your atrocious spelling.

Please get an editor - or at least read over your work, and if you ever went to school you will surely pick up your mistakes.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago

But there isn't room in loving wives for tales like this, not according to the btb crowd and the authors who enable them. Until lit starts banning anonymous little cowards from spewing bile and hate and threats of violence, authors who write light hearted porn fantasies won't be able to feel safe or welcomed here. And writers who bask in the adoration of the violent little shits will jump in to defend their camp and claim all sides are just as bad, will only one side uses explicit threats of violence against the others.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
@ Anonymous 04/26/16

re:

re: AnnetteBishop

If your pussy is on loan, is there any length of time it must be returned.

If it's anything like when you borrow the lawnmower from the neighbor it's yours until he comes to get it isn't it? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
All

Does frontlinecaster need his safe space?????? Bet sidewalk chalk drawings terrify you also????? Suck it up cupcake!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pathetic

Just another heartless Cunt wife. Boring! Oh and for those crying about annoys, we are all anonymous ASSHOLE!

fr45fr45about 8 years ago
Fantastic 5* story.

I highly recommend it to all of you reading these comments.

fr45fr45about 8 years ago
Greats story.

One of the best short stories I've read this year. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good read, could be better with correct grammar and a spell check.

Was a good read. Could have been a lot better to read with some basic grammar and spell checks. Thanks. 4 stars

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
NOW CUMS THE FEMALE SPIN

on how to have a lover and keep a hubby. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I loved it. 9 inches. . WOW, Come on over to my house. . . .Want to read on to the next chapter while I dry off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Entertaining

A fun and sexxed up romp.

But what earth was with those ridiculous, airheaded, gaga quoted thoughts of our cheatin' wife? She has the cogitations of a 12 year old girl. Really, just kinda dipshitty. But strangely enough it didn't make me dislike her :))

Keep going with this. Just put a little more subtlety into her thought processes. And lose the quotes. Only use them for conversation.

Despite my criticism you have a nice knack for the sexy, juicy parts.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 8 years ago
Just one word...

...sickening!

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 8 years ago
@annonymous Good read...

I only saw a couple of mistakes, but it was good compared to some of the 6th grade level submissions on this site.

Good final ending. How would she explain the screwdriver on the table? How would she let Trent get into her again without getting caught?

5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So, the only question...

How long before she's just another two-bit, divorced whore living in a trailer park???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You forgot to include the part of the rumor that the reason Trent is divorced . . .

is because his wife discovered he is a male prostitute and gave her HIV.

If you really tried you might be able to make this story more cliche'd, cartoonish, and predictable. But you don't need to, its bad enough already.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 8 years ago
Tension

L4T, a good tale has some drama or tension somewhere around. The seduction in this story is minimal ... both Sweetie and Bull are about as subtle as an elephant in a birdbath! She lifts her short gown to flash her beaver before either says 'Hello!'

The heart of LW stories is, IMHO, in the change in relationship between Hubby and Sweetie due to Sweetie's adventures. (Whether Hubby is aware of the adventure or not!) All we know in this case is that Sweetie doesn't put away Hubby's tools! The truth will serve her just fine ... "Our new neighbor needed a screwdriver, and hadn't located his garage stuff among all the piles yet. Hope you don't mind. ...Oh, his name is Trey or Trent."

3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She What...?

"she cummed all over her hand"

FFS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: Tw0Cr0ws

I guess you're right. Never thought of it that way. Let's hope she doesn't come back for a while, need time to tame that pussy. lol (ML)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love it.

My husband has given me permission to play with others. We have two men in our neighborhood who have been not only in my house, but in my pussy as well. Bill and his roommate Steven bought a house two doors down. Everyone thought they must be gay. But they were remodeling it to make money while living there. They had a pool and told me to use it whenever I wanted. I began to tease them and our flirting let to some long afternoons of sex. My husband loves to send me over there wearing tiny bikinis he buys online and then come home hours later full of both of their cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nearly perfect

Just the short, fun, horny story I clicked on this site for today.

Thank you

RoammeRoammeabout 8 years ago
Been there, done that

I get an extra shock when I read stories that reflect my own past. Like Jamie, I've been there and done that. I've never fallen for a side lover, but they have put me in FINE to GREAT moods that have made my boyfriend or husband GLAD he has me when he gets home. Too bad this site is dominated by men. You guys have NO IDEA how common this is, and yet still be the good, happy and wholesome one

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
OK Roamme

You say "I get an extra shock when I read stories that reflect my own past. Like Jamie, I've been there and done that."

That sounds interesting. Could you perhaps put fingers to keyboard and tell everybody about it? Don't be shy. We are all amateur authors here and it doesn't take long to develop the necessary thick skin to survive the loons who don't have the intelligence to appreciate authors' efforts.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very hot

Story got me so hard, great build up and leaves me wanting more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow what a classy wife.

This is why you fuck sluts but you never ever marry a lying cheating whore.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 7 years ago
I Appreciate It

I appreciate you writing about all of the times Jamie discussed their sexual issues with her husband and all of the suggestions she made to improve their sex life before she went ahead and became a faithless whore. Oh wait, you didn't write any of that did you.

You just glorified her finding some strange stuff, having no guilt whatsoever and promising her pussy to another man and did not even have her ask her husband for a divorce. What a stellar character at the center of your story... NOT.

Just another story about a worthless, cheating whore who did not have to face any consequences for her actions.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 7 years ago
Dumb ending

There should have been a "Chris' Story." What was this? A one-shot story and the muse crapped out on you for a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Its no good

Unless he lays waste to everyone who screwed him

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

She is a worthless whore. Chapter 2 should be Husbabd getting revenge on his neighbor and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tighten that screw

Fabulous story. Wife knows what she wants and goes and gets it....good for her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stopping was

Your 5 star epilog

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Superb

ONLY A CUCKMEISTER CAN WRITE SUCH CUCKY CUCK 💩🖕

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
That was the punch line?

Easy to explain...

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Dam another unfinished story, why can't writers bring their stories to a final conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stop with the cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wasnt it just her fantasy? She used the screwdriver to get off? Or did i get that wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@Anonymous: "Wasnt it just her fantasy? She used the screwdriver to get off? Or did i get that wrong?"

Not a fantasy. The screwdriver fell on the floor by the breakfast table during the tryst. Jamie presumably forgot about it and failed to put it back before Chris got home. When Chris saw the screwdriver on the floor, he knew something was off because it was an odd place for it to be. If Jamie had used it briefly to tighten up something in the home, she would have just put it back. The author wants the reader to infer that the husband puts the 2 and 2 together, or at the very least becomes suspicious of her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story!!!!

Just_WordsJust_Words8 months ago

She'll get caught eventually.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous