All Comments on 'Borrowing His Body Ch. 05'

by erotic_synchronicity

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this

I caught up on all five chapters of this story and I must say it's one of my favorites on Literotica! Excited to ee where it goes!

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
'unmanageable encounter'

The parenthetical commentary did not work. You added a third voice to an already complicated couple journey. They pulled me out of the story. That said, I have enjoyed the story over the many months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
getting lost

like this story a lot, but the verbage gets a bit ridiculous at times. it just seems to go from super smart guy to over the top show off. people can be smart, use big words without committing across as stilted or overly superior. it's just frustrating because this story has great potential and one of the characters keeps feeling less "real" and significantly less sympathetic. hope you'll write more soon. would love a good sex scene and maybe some discoveries about the switch like old journals, a strange relative worth answers. maybe even a trip somewhere. looks like the powers that be want them together and jock boy is screwing it up. love the " you better learn your lesson or else" angle. it's awesome. it's like, love him, admit it, or never be yourself again. too great! thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Its pretty good. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
They're so cute

They're cute when they are in each others bodies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

this is amazing and i love it! definitely my favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Almost 2 years

Can we have another chapter please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the first 3 chapters but chaps 4 and 5 have gotten bogged down in complicated “smart” jargon and the pace significantly slowed to a crawl. It almost seems like a different story and is hard to get through. I hope Chapter 6 returns some of the spark of the early ones.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous