Bosom Buddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since I don't know anyone anywhere, except you, it makes no difference. I can adapt anywhere. Need to find a job soon as I think mum needs help - financial help." Nick sipped his coffee. "Why?"

"Well, the hotel where I work is looking for a head of security. Your army background would be an asset."

Nick looked at Teri unsure how he should react. "Would you mind that?"

"If I minded, I wouldn't have said anything."

"Great. I can talk to them tomorrow."

"No, tomorrow is Saturday. You have to wait till Monday to contact HR?" As soon as Teri said this she thought it was a mistake. It meant Nick staying the weekend. She knew he didn't have the money for big hotels. She didn't mind if Nick stayed as long as he accepted her. "How long did you want to stay?" Teri added.

"No plans. Is it ok if I stay a few days?"

"I know this is difficult for both. The question is how you feel about Teri. She has grown stronger and tougher than Terry ever was." Teri did not want to be used as a convenience.

"I am getting used to the idea. It is hard to understand."

"Well, i am sure that after a long spell overseas you need to let your hair down. So do what you need to do and I'll have the couch ready. You have a key." Teri got up and waived to the waiter. She pressed a $100 note into his hand and left.

Nick just sat there staring at his glass. On his return home on other occasions he had drunk himself silly and chased anything in a skirt. He had come to Las Vegas to meet Terry and go on a drinking and fucking spree. Now he had nothing. That just added to Nick's frustration. He had

wanted to pay for dinner but Teri had beaten him to it. This was not the way he would treat other girls. He was sure Teri was truly pissed at him for his attitude too. He couldnt blame her. But he just could not adjust to the new Teri fully yet...

Nick could not afford to get drunk in the restaurant and went back to the bar nearby. For a Friday night around 9 pm the bar was not crowded. He sat the bar and ordered a beer. There were some playing pool. The bartender broke out in a discussion. He too was a vet and had injuries from the early Gulf war. As is often the case Nick bonded with Buzz, the bartender. A few beers later he began to spill his guts about Teri.

Nick learned that In Las Vegas there were many transvestites and transsexuals. Nick wasn't sure he understood the difference. Buzz had friends who fell into these categories. He knew two vets who had gone through all the procedures, had husbands and one had even adopted kids. They lived normal lives. Others had gone into entertainment and led different lives. Some just liked to cross dress for fun. This was the real world. Nick had never realized this was so common.

Teri was in the serious category and he could imagine she would make a good wife and even a great mother. He had to admire that she was willing to pursue her goals. It can't have been easy. Buzz had no patience for Nick's views and called him a bigot. "You have no fucking idea the pain and sometimes the ridicule they go through to become who they are," Buzz hissed at him. "I was there when my friend needed me. I didn't judge him. I helped." It was late and Nick was drunk enough and did not take offence at this remark from a fellow vet. He knew Buzz was not happy with him. "If you want to come back to this bar, you better fuckin' grow up," were his parting word.

Nick decided to walk back to Teri's apartment. He thought he knew the way. It was past 10 pm and the flashing bright lights of the strip were not far away. He saw some ladies offering their services and cars were slowing down.

It had been over a year since he had last fucked a woman. The discussion, frustration with Teri and the conversation with Buzz were causing a series of bright lights going off in his head. On a normal return from a tour of duty he would have found a girl within 24 hours. But he had decided to discover the whereabouts of his bud Terry first. So, 5 days after he arrived back, he had still not dumped his load. He couldnt take a girl back to Teri's apartment and he had no car. So either she had a room nearby or it would need to be an alley fuck.

He didn't like the look of the first girl. Her bleached blonde hair, outrageous breasts, narrow waist and very high heels were typical of several that were strutting their stuff. She was smoking and approached him but he brushed past her. A few hundred yards down he saw a tall girl waiting for clients.

She was tall in sky high heels, almost his six foot height. She appeared to have tanned skin under the streetlight. Her full lips, painted a bright red, and prominent bosom were in proportion to her height. She had a thick scarf wrapped around her neck. "Anything I can do for you, Mister?" She asked in a low voice.

Nick looked at her. He desperately needed release but didn't know where he could go. He liked the girl and felt he needed to get creative.

"What are you offering?" Nick asked.

"Tonight I have my red days. So I can offer you the best BJ of your life or you can fuck my arse. I'll make sure you have a great time."

"Where?" Nick asked hoarsely.

"Depends what you want. Rooms cost $50 for the hour. Bj is 50 too and if you want me to suck and get fucked I'll give you a special for $75 + room. You look clean so I'll swallow." She hooked her arm through his. "My name is Dolores."

"I'll give you the 50 for a slow BJ. Find a quiet place and quick."

Dolores guided him down a side street which appeared deserted. There was a store with a dark recessed opening. "This'll work," Dolores said. "So business first." She held out her hand and Nick reached into his pocket and handed her the money.

Dolores whipped out the woolen scarf, placed it on the floor and knelt. She undid his pants and pulled down his boxers. Her long fingers stroked his cock. She sucked in the head and in a few strokes had her nose in his groin. It didn't take long for Nick to erupt months of cum. True to her word Dolores swallowed and kept sucking until every drop was extracted.

"That was quite a mouthful," Dolores said with a smile. "Hope you liked it. Were you saving it all for me?"

"Yes, it has been a while," Nick said happy with the release. He would have preferred to make it last longer but that didn't happen.

"Bet you never had a tranny BJ like that before." Dolores had a big smile on her face as she reached into her handbag and refreshed her lipstick.

"You're a transvestite?"

"Actually the correct term is transsexual. I have implants and all my boy parts. Someday I'll be able to afford the surgery. " Her smile showed how proud she was of this duality. "I'm here at this spot most nights. Come back and I'll make sure to swallow more." Dolores turned and moved away in anticipation of the next customer.

Nick was more confused than before. It was one of the best blowjobs, if not the best, he had ever experienced. But it was not from a girl. It was from a tranny. He thought Dolores was similar to Teri, physically anyway but they were worlds apart mentally.

Although he had experienced a much needed physical release he was even unsure of how to deal with Teri. He decided he needed to fall back on fellow vet Buzz to give him some advice. He would need to calm down. He walked back toward the bar. It was just coming up to 11 pm.

Buzz was behind the bar polishing glasses and eyes glued to a late night talk show. "Back so soon?" He asked without humor. "

"Need you to help a fellow vet. A beer please."

"What kind of help?" Buzz asked placing a beer in front of Nick...

"How to deal with Teri. I need to make it up to her and be her friend."

"Do you think she wants a jerk like you as a friend? She may be more polite than is right."

"Look Buzz, i knew my bud Terry for some years. He saved my butt several times. I came to see him as soon as I got discharged. I can't understand what happened."

Buzz looked at him for a long moment. "How would you have reacted if Terry had told you about his innermost desires? You would have cut him off or laughed. Terry knew your reaction better than you knew yourself."

Nick had no answer. Buzz and Terry were right. He wouldn't have understood it then and didn't understand it now. He hung his head. He knew he had been wrong and stared into his beer. "What can I do?" he asked finally.

"How does Teri look if you didn't know her before?"

"Great. Good figure, nice looking lady." Nick meant it. If he hadn't known Terry he would have made a play for her.

Buzz stared at him. "Man. You're all fucked up. Go to her and beg to be her friend. Get her flowers, chocolates or whatever she likes. She won't refuse and treat her like the girl she IS." The last word was spat out. "Terry doesn't exist anymore. Or go back home and leave her in peace. Understand."

Nick nodded. He knew what he had to do. "Can I get flowers at this time?"

Buzz laughed. "This is Las Vegas. You can get anything at any time." He gave Nick directions.

Nick got a big bunch of flowers and a large card with Sorry on the front. He sat at an all-night diner and wrote his message. It was personal and a plea for Teri to forgive him and try to forge a new relationship. He assured her of his sincerity. The coffee helped steady him. It was past midnight.

Nick took a taxi back to Teri's apartment. He fumbled for the key finally opened the door. Teri had left a small light on by the couch. He stumbled into the kitchen trying to find a vase. There was nothing he could find that was large enough. His mind now in full gear and he found a large saucepan in a cabinet. He fumbled and a saucepan fell onto the floor with a crash.

"What the hell.....,?" Teri's voice yelled from the doorway of the kitchen. Teri was interrupted by the sight of a large bunch of flowers with Nick hiding behind it.

"Oh Nick," Teri started. "They are beautiful." Nick held out the bunch and card. Teri took them and tore open the envelope. A tear formed as she looked at him and read the card. She placed the flowers carefully on the counter.

A moment later she rushed to him and hugged him, arms around his neck. He hugged her back tightly whispering "I am so sorry. I was stupid."

Teri moved her head back to look at him. It was inevitable. Their lips met in a furious exchange of tongue and saliva. It seemed that a dam of emotions had burst. This continued for some time between interruptions for air.

"I thought I lost my best friend," Nick said. "I didn't know how to deal with it

"And now?" Teri asked quietly. They were still in a tight embrace, looking at each other intently, faces inches apart.

"I realized that Teri became who she is and I am still trying to find myself."

Teri held his face in both hands and gave him a long tender kiss. "I am still your best bud, except now I wear a dress. Maybe I can be more than a bud...." Teri's voice trailed off.

That earned her another deep kiss. "I would like that," were the last words Teri heard before Nick scooped her up and carried her into the bedroom.

Teri wrapped her arms around his neck as Nick easily carried her. She nuzzled his ear as he laid her on the bed. She sat up and slid down to her knees, reaching for his belt and zipper. She was looking at him as the pants dropped and a moment later his boxers. Her hands wrapped around the semi-erect penis and she kissed the head. "I guess I will be on my knees and back this weekend for my bud who will hopefully make me a full woman tonight." Teri slowly took him into her mouth.

Nick smiled at her. "I got my best bud's back. Hope she's ready for it."

Teri's response was to pull him in deeper.

12