All Comments on 'Bosom Buddies Ch. 06'

by bosombuddies

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Loved it as much as the last five chapters, funnily not for the sex parts (which are still nice to read) but for the characters and how they evolve. I guess I know that you'll bring back Corrine in one of the future chapters, but I can't wait until that actually happens, be it in a good or bad way. Continue writing and publishing please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

These stories are amazing. Full of passion and fantastic character development.

Elizabeth seems like the type of girl I would go for: Shy, but amazingly sexy. I love how confident she is becoming, she's definitely my favorite of the girls. I would like to see her and Ian end up together.

All in all, great work, can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up.

NobuoNobuoabout 12 years ago
Paranoid

Always happy to see this story continue. Definitely the on-going story that I'm currently the most invested in.

As an Ian/Liz shipper, I loved this but it also made me nervous. I don't want the two to have another experience like with Stephanie. While that was very sweet and handled perfectly, I want Ian to end up with Liz at the end, goddamn it!

(Testament to how invested your stories have made your readers).

My second choice for final couple is Ian/Amy. Really great chemistry there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wicked

Please please please keep this going. I love this series and it definitely needs to continue. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awsome

story is awesome and who will he end up with connie or liz this story keeps you guessing keep it up

MasterTigerMasterTigerabout 12 years ago
Yet Again.....

You have made this readers day. The story is just as amazing as all the sexy biys with in it. Well written and executed with perfection. The Liz and Ian connection was a bonus here, and something that I wanted to see happen from the beginning . I cant wait for the next chapter.

*SharlokaX@hotmail.com*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love this series.

I love Ian and Liz but I see Corrie and him ending up together. I hate to play Devil's Advocate but it's true!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank God

thank you for keeping this up, it's an amazing story and I hope you finish it and don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

this is one of my favorite series. hope i'll get to read more soon. keep up the awesome work! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love it

please write lots more chapters :) I don't want it to end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent job

This series is fantastic, and you never fail to disappoint. Keep doing what you're doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I hope it works

i like to see ian and liz end up together.their personalities seem closer together than any other in the group. but i would also like to see the development with corrine. so don't know how that would work out.

Monkey6775Monkey6775about 12 years ago
DEAR GOD

your writting is amazing you have amazing sex scenes and the character development is great but i want Corrnie back.

Chaser56Chaser56about 12 years ago
I Like This Story!

Keep writing like this and my lady and I will be fans of your stories from now on! We both love stories where the nerd, geek, or little guy wins out and gets the girl (or girls in this case) in the end. We hope that you bring Corrine back for more fun and my lady says she hopes that Ian somehow saves Corrine from the bad boyfriend and they're all friends again (my lady loves these types of endings - go figure). In any case, keep up the good work and the good writing, mate, and we hope to see more in the future! Keep on writing!

Sailor61Sailor61about 12 years ago
AWESOME

What an excellent story line. As a couple of prior comments indicated, this series has great continuity and flows extremely well. I just found your bosom buddies the day before yesterday. This is my busy time of year - tax preparation - but I have spent a good amount of time reading these six chapters when I should be working.

You can bring Corrie back, but please don't screw up this new relationship with Liz and Ian. AND PLEASE KEEP WRITING - THIS THEME OR ANY OTHER!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This needs more work

I just didn't get into the characters. They were stereotypes rather than feeling real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fuck yea

it is a great story so fucking keep writing it

kapeesh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HURRY UP!!!!!

Hurry up with the next chapter, its been over a month!

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
Huh?

Loving this story but I'm sort of miffed that we didn't hear more about the issue with Corrine. The way Chapter 5 left off, I'm really curious about how that will turn out. Hopefully, the absence of all of her friends over spring break will slap some sense into her. I hope something happens between Liz and him too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love the Story

Love the story. I can't wait to see how it all works out. Please don't make me wait much longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
C'mon already!

Give us chapter 7 please! That is all. Thank you ^^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

We need more, your writing is impeccable. It's exciting, ridiculously erotic and I want more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fan-bloody-tastic!

This is easily one of the best stories I've read in a while, and the best part is that I'm including non-erotica in that! Sure, the sex parts are great, but I'm also finding myself really drawn into the story, and I can't wait for the next installment. Really hope Corrine gets it together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hurry up

why are you torturing us we need to know what happens please help us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Conclusion?

Please please please finish the saga!!!! I have to know how it ends!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
yes 7 is done BUT...

7 is not linked to the others as part of the series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

whats it linked as then?

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Ch 7 is linked

Chapter 7 is actually linked, you just have to go to page two of the "also in this series" window

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks dude

Thanks dude...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It was really good until you involved another dude.

I won't be reading any more chapters.

rabbit993rabbit993over 10 years ago
Some Idiots

To the anonymous dude that said he wasn't going to read anymore chapters because another male was added: Dude, get some help, really. You're not homophobic, you're not afraid...you're an idiot.

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesover 10 years agoAuthor
re: "won't be reading any more"

One of the challenges when writing erotic fiction is that, when it comes to sex, everybody has their own unique preferences for what they think is hot and what is a turnoff. You can't please everyone. Still, while I understand the sentiment, it's a shame that whoever left this comment is going to stop at Chapter 6, since in my opinion Ch 7 is probably the best part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

While im certainly not going to stop reading here (what, are you fucking crazy?!) I do get the not wanting to add another guy thing. I usually dont like it and to me it usually detracts from the enjoyment of the story. Two caveats though; one im usually reading in the incest section (g) and two, adding male characters here is actually a positive part of moving a good plot along. Often its just something you see done in a more sexually oriented story and doesnt improve the story.

...so while I would rather have the fairy tale (er tail;) you're doing a great job! Writeon!

Tootsall222Tootsall222about 10 years ago
Did you ever notice...

that the people with the nasty, snide, and belittling comments always post anonymously? When they "grow a pair" and then actually try writing and putting their own efforts out there for others to criticize then maybe they can earn the right to "throw stones"; until then they can just "shut it".

I like the story. 5*

SWIM21SWIM21almost 10 years ago
About adding Simon to the mix

I didn't like the idea of it at first, but for me, who is a very jealous person when it comes to girls (I'm insecure, what can I say?), this part of the story was actually a kind of cathartic for me. I've been in a similar situation with a close female friend who ended up dating my best friend not long after I told her I had feelings for her, so yeah, that sucked, but at least she wasn't the first girl I ever slept with. THAT would have royally pissed me off and fucked up a lot more than our friendship.

But anyway, the reason I like this story is because I identify with Ian for the most part, except that he seems far too passive about his feelings to me at times. He comes off as too rational and level-headed, which makes him feel a bit robotic because feelings are inherently irrational. He's also too perfect, too nice, and he doesn't fuck things up like every inexperienced person does, which makes the scenario a bit too convienient to be realistic (besides the basic premise that there are 5 gorgeous women that befriend one nerdy guy who eventually fucks every one of them). But that doesn't bother me, though, because this is a fantasy and the challenge of writing a fantasy is to make it seem plausible, which this story does fairly well. The description of Amy in particular is just about dead on with girls I know who are like that, except that she isn't also bisexual, at least not yet. Also, there is clearly some underlying hang-up she has that is driving her to screw so many guys without desiring anything that involves a commitment - perhaps something to do with a father is never around when she needs him to be, no? To be more believeable, she would need to display a lot more of the chaotic emotions that chase those kinds of people (I know because I'm one of them - it's exactly the same for a guy). People who fuck around a lot have the same problem as people who drink too much or pop pills - trying to escape a reality that they haven't developed the coping skills to deal with and have been completely overwhelmed by circumstances beyond their control.

But I digress, this is a good story with some meat to it beyond all the sex stuff, and that makes all the difference in my book. Erotica is not, and should not be, synonymous with porn. This is erotica, and that makes it so much better.

ace4everace4everalmost 10 years ago
Very hot

A very good story and a lucky guy , to go through so many lovely ladies.When I was younger I lived for this ,not even realizing it , and regret letting so many true loves , pass through my life.Its important to find love in your youth and never allow it to slipaway .

allenknott3allenknott3about 6 years ago

The other guys, Simon for example just ruined the feeling of the group of friends. it should be Ian and the girls.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Not many super hot girls at MIT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the story, but it's difficult to understand Corrine. I hope he eventually ends up with one of them. In particular Liz.

crankenheimercrankenheimeralmost 2 years ago

Great stuff, just loving it

Eri_TicaEri_Ticaalmost 2 years ago

Totally hot. It is a pity that there is no dick blasting jiz into a pussy scene, but hope this is a build up to one in the next chapter. Will start reading...

Eri_TicaEri_Ticaalmost 2 years ago

Totally hot. Itis a pity this chapter doesn't include a penis blasting sperm into a pussy scene. But there is a nice build-up towards it for the next chapter. Will start reading...

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Having to go with dislike as he and they keep repeating this saga over and over again. He should have nothing romantically or cuddly with Cory or Steph. And even Tal. They used him and ignored his feelings. Mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was gonna comment at an earlier chapter that the only thing more unreal than the premise is the level of emotional maturity everyone presents. And i mean this as the highest praise, much like what swim21 has said.l, its pretty hard to write a ""harem"" story and still make the characters feel like they could be real people making more or less real people decisions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lovely and realistic story of a rare group of friends from the 90s to early 2000s. Its completely different now with the level of simping and how these girls would have a huge online following and the ego that comes from it would make it impossible to have this group dynamic today. Your doing a great job and even your haters love this story enough to read this far, keep writing my friend.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Based on the ending line of the last chapter, I'm guessing he fucks Corrine at some point and then ends up with Liz in the end. Let's see if that plays out.

Marklynda2Marklynda24 months ago

Having sex with one girl with her lesbian girlfriend's blessing and then discovering a new erotic sensation with said girlfriend, renewing his friendship with another girl, and attempting to define the relationship with another after masturbating each other; so very complicated and endearing! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

StewarttrigStewarttrig3 months ago

A Bit of editing needed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbosombuddies@bosombuddies
4660 Followers
1/2/2016 - happy New Years everybody. Posted my stories from here up on CHYOA.com, to make it easy for anyone interested in taking them in different directions (looking at you, people who thought Ian wound up with the wrong girl in Bosom Buddies). Here's the link: https://ch...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES